Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I got an award!!!

My very nice friend Auntie Bee awarded me the Silver "Recommended Read" award. She said I make her smile! This makes me feel happy inside. Thank you very much for this award, Auntie Bee.
This award, and several others, are being brought to us by The Painted Veil aka Shinade, and by Book Project aka Zubli. Accordingly they have designated themselves as a jury to spread this and other awards through the blogosphere, namely The Gold, The Silver, and The Opal Awards of excellence.

The Silver Award is passed onto two readers of the chosen one's liking. The Gold and The Opal Awards are granted only by Shinade or Zubli, as these are awards of the highest merit, and few will be awarded.

My choices for the Silver Recommended Read are: Skeezix! His blog is always a must read because he is funny, handsome, has many fun contests, and he is always up on the latest news. And have you noticed his big muscles? Skeezix sure is easy on the eyes. So he is a Recommended Read and I recommend that you look at his cute pictures, too. Gee, it sure is hard to pick a second one, because I enjoy every blog I visit. But I decided to give the second award to the Cat Blogosphere. This is THE place to go to find out everything that is happening in the cat blogosphere, along with links to all the daily posts, so this blog is definitely a Recommended Read.

To those selected, link back to Shinade or to the Book Project as they are the creators.
Share/Bookmark

17 Notes for Daisy:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations!!

Unknown said...

Daisy, two evening posts in a row?! I was wondering why could this be and I see it was because you won an award. You are very deserving of the Recommended Read award. Congratulations! You made excellent picks, you know. Skeezix and the Cat Blogosphere are both very deserving. Congratulations again. As you can see, I definitely think this site is a "recommended read".

Love Henry (and Clyde).

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww, Daisy, Congratulations~!!! You certainly deserve it~!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Congratulations, I can't think of anyone who deserves the aware more.

Lux said...

You really deserve this award, Daisy - that was very smart of Auntie Bee to bestow it upon you!

Dma said...

congrats on the well deserved award. Bee's absolutely correct. I look forward to all your postings and you always make me smile.

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! I am speechliss!!! And it's gitting hard for me to ketch my breth!!! Thank yoo so much for this grate honor, but even more, for sayin I'm hansum and have big mussels. Yoo know, I werk owt evry singul day just to impress yoo! I'm glad it's werking! Thank yoo, Daisy!!!! And of korse, yer blog is the number one must reed blog in my book!!!!!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Congratulations Daisy. Very well deserved. Great nomination choices, too!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

What a well deserved honor for you, Daisy! You are a "MUST READ." We were beside ourselves this past week when we didn't have internet access. Mom cheated and used her BlackBerry to keep up with you on her vacation. It took a long time and didn't always load the pictures, but she did get her daily Daisy fix. She had to do without her Skeezix fix because her BlackBerry couldn't handle his.

We're glad to be back online, but we are hopelessly behind on checking out our friends. Our secretary is quite busy now so we don't know how we're going to find the time to keep up. We need a more dedicated mom like your mommie. (Or one who doesn't require sleep!)

~J&B

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Daisy. You are a well deserved winner!

Tara said...

Congratulations Daisy! You are a recommended read!

Thanks so much for the birthday wish!
Tara

Jaya said...

Congratulations, Daisy! You certainly ARE deserving of this. Your blog is 'must read' material indeed. In fact, that is why I am over here now. Because I MUST READ your blog.
It's like some irrresistable force of nature!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Daisy! You are the queen of all cats!
Love

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations Daisy!

Hot(M)BC said...

Concatulations Daisy!
And wow, fanks from alla us at the Cat Blogosphere for giving us the award too. Oh we's thrilled but we just don know what to say. Wow.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and KC and everycat at the Cat Blogosphere

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy you make me laugh every single day... fanks honey!

smiles, auntie bee

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, I especially like you because you make Miss Bee so happy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails