Friday, August 31, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: My Baja Hoodie!

Here I am proudly modeling my new Baja hoodie. This is the perfect outfit to wear to the beach, or for a casual Friday, or lounging around the house. This is a side-view of my new outfit. See the cute pockets? I can keep Temptations in there! My Baja Hoodie is a very hip outfit. And comfortable, too.
You can also wear the hood up. I am not sure if this is a good look for me...
What do you think? The hood might be a little small for my big ears.
At last, my modeling payment. I got SEVEN Temptations for this gig.

ps: Pixie and I will be lighting our Remembrance candle for Ana, Oscar and Ubee tonight.

Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy you look amazing!
purrrrs Kashim & Othello

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a very cute hoodie, Daisy. :) I think it looks best with the hood down.

Tyler said...

OH Daisy, how you've brought memories back to my mommy. Thirty years ago, she used to live in Mexico as an exchange student and her good friend used to wear a sweatshirt just like that.

You look adorable in it. I do like the hood up. And congrats on getting 7 Temptations! You're commanding a new higher price for your modeling jobs. How cool is that?

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look adorable in your new hoodie. The hood looks really good on you but it probably smashes your ears, right? Is your modeling fee now SEVEN temptations?

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

As always you look adorable.Your the cutest model I've ever seen.I love your idea of a Remembrance candle it's very sweet just like you :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i furry much like the hood on, you look furry cute! you know it can get furry windy in baja and the wind would go in yer ears if you didn't have the hood on

Parker said...

7 Temptations!?! I wore a hat and all I got was a lousy feline greenie! ONLY ONE!
You look ready for a Corona on the beach!
ps - you were on stuff on my cat!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo look good whatefurr yoo wear. Yoo deserve yer raise in Temtayshuns furr yer modelling jobs.

The Furry Kids said...

Very cute hoodie. Momma had a black and green one when she was in college a squillion years ago. She likes yours better, though. :)

Love,
Tazo

Jaya said...

You look great in that
outfit, Daisy! I have
a photo of myself from
about 30 years ago where
I'm wearing something
very similar. I don't
think I was given any
Temptations for wearing
it though...

zevo hussein calamari said...

As always you look fabulous! We have our candle lit too.

LZ said...

Maybe I should start modeling. Although I get about 7 Temptations if I just beg hard enough so maybe not. Oh lets face it, I would do anything for temptations!

Latte

sammawow said...

That sure is a terrific hoodie but maybe your ears do get a little bit smushed with the hood up. We like to see your ears! And congratulations on your raise in your Temptations Fees.

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You look very lovely in your hoodie. But we love the last picture of your Mom loving giving you your 'payment'.

Purrs
Abby

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy that's a great hoodie!! Furry stylish!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

You deserve yoor raise in tem-tay-shun fees, yoor a grate model! You make effurything yoo ware look good...You were on 'stuff on my cat'! We think dat makes you a sooper model now. We'z gonna tell effuryone we know dat we know a sooper model!

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a great summer hoodie, Daisy! I don't know about the hood up, though.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey you look so cute!!! just like a little mexican kitty! you make me smile effery morning... thanks.

smiles, auntie bee

Snoskred said...

I like the hood up, Daisy ;) You look so cute!

Snoskred
http://www.snoskred.org/

Rosemary B❤️ said...

That looks very very comfy too.
happy week-end to both of you kittie curliegirls
purrrs, Prinnie

Forty Paws said...

Yup, we agree. You look kinda PO'd with the hood up. The best look is with it down. That looks like a very nice material, just perfect for fall outings to the beach...

Luf, Us

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

A prefessional model always could make yourself and the outbit both stunning~!

And you are this kind of model, you always make the Friday Fashion show shining~!!

That is a very big enjoyment of us~!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, you look simply marvelous in anything you wear! It's purrfect too for romping around on the Florida beaches. Momma says we have a beach here in ChiTown but it's not an ocean like you would have but a very big lake.

Laila and Lilly

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u look grate an byootiful in yer noo hoodie!
i like it wen u ware da hood on yer head.
verree attractiv.
luv--jh

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u look grate an byootiful in yer noo hoodie!
i like it wen u ware da hood on yer head.
verree attractiv.
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

That's looks like very comfortable loungewear Daisy. I think you need to go on a trip to model it!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Kyoot, kyoot KYOOT!!! Rocky sez it's the purrfikt thing to throw on after skinny dipping, but I don't know whut that is.

Unknown said...

Adorable as always Daisy! I like the hood down : )

You must be a high priced Supermodel to get 7 Tem-tay-shuns for one shoot! WOW, you are rich!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweetheart that is an adorable hoodie for you! We think your ears need to be free so the wind can ruffle them.

Chrissie said...

Very nice hoodie, Daisy, especially with the pockets for Temptations! I think the hood frames your face and sets off your beautiful eyes!

Tara said...

That is a very nice hoodie! Since you had to put something on your lovely ears, you deserved 7 temptations!
Tara

Dma said...

Luv the goodie up look. Although when I wear my hood up in public I tend to get strange looks.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Aw, I'm glad you liked it Daisy! MomBean had one that looked like that years ago. It looks much better on you than me. (Did Pixie try it out?)

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy! You look so cool and stylish! xx

Forty Paws said...

Hi Daisy,

No, the Chinese Pistachio tree does not grow Pistachio nuts. But it really is a native of China, hence the name. The tree that produces the nut you love is Pistacia vera.

Luf, Us

Bogdan, the editor said...

We think hoodie up looks awesome!!

Mosaic Cats said...

Oh Daisy Daisy Daisy!
You are going to make us do another T13 with favorite photos soon just so we can use the close-up of you again!

Would your Mommie mind sending us a few of the Cats Exclusive newsletters? We tried to sign up for them on the main web site, but as you stated, it is down so the link did not work.

ML is NOT a web designer but will need to come up with some sort of e-newsletter next week for TAAG, our little rescue group of choice. Maybe there are some nice templates she can find online. Suggestions welcome and APPRECIATED!
(please use lauraw at citcom dot net)

Anonymous said...

Daisy we just visited Skeezix and he said you were the star of Stuff on My Cat today. Lucy and Trixie love your really beautiful outfits and now you are even more famous.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, it looks best with the hood down. Either that or you need some ear holes cut, like in your cute little yellow bonnet.

Thanks for remembering Ubee, Oscar, and Ana.

And thanks for making me SMILE


Not The Mama

The Feline Sextet said...

What a great hoodie Daisy, we luvs it,but we finks it's better wif da hood down, you don't look furry happy wif it up! Concatulations on yur payraise too!
T.F.S.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet cat. I always get a chuckle at her outfits and her eyes when she is eating at treat from your hand is priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Daisy, I think it looks much better with the hood down. Yes, I do think that the hood is too small for your big ears.

Sarge Charlie said...

You are looking sharp today daisy, I am waiting until Monday to hear about the Life and Times of Sea Monkeys.

Poppy said...

Oh Daisy, I LOVE your Baja hoodie! Wherever do you get all of your clothes? I like you with the hood up, but I think it is more casual to wear it down. Either way, you look stylin'!

Poppy

MaoMao said...

SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!! SQUEE!!!

That's my momma SQUEEin' -- she has a funny habit of doin' that. Ain't she a hoot? She loves how you look with yur hood pulled up.

You look great in yur hoodie, Daisy, and how purrfect that it has pockets to keep yur Temptayshuns in!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, you look just adorable, Daisy dear! The hoodie is precious on you, with the hood either up or down!

And mmmm, a pocketful of Temptations -- you just can't beat that!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

JT said...

Very cute outfit, Daisy! I love the look on your face when you're getting your treats!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I think that is my favorite kitty fashion you've modelled yet! So adorable! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Around Your Wrist said...

you're stylin', girl! i think the hood up does squish your ears a bit too much...

Unknown said...

Daisy, that hoodie is SO you.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy:
As one who lives just a couple of miles from Baja, I can say that you look totally authentic in your hoodie. In fact, you look like a San Diego surf-chick.
DMM

Anonymous said...

Lol she's awesome

Related Posts with Thumbnails