Friday, August 3, 2007

I am a Princess!

Look! I was awarded the Blogging Princess Award by Auntie Bee! Here is what she said:
...I bestow this great honor of the Bloggin' Princess award to Daisy the Curly Cat because we all know she is a Princess and quite the lady to boot! She is an inspiration to us all, what with raising sea monkeys and all.
I am very honored to receive this award. And now I have the very difficult task of bestowing this award on three other Princesses. I have selected:
  • Ayla the grump: Because even though she has been diagnosed with a serious illness, Ayla is not really grumpy and is one of the bravest cats I know.
  • Stella: She is a first time Mom-cat and she is raising some beautiful baby Meezers.
  • Pixie: I hope it is not wrong of me to give this award to my sister. Pixie has lived with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy for about six years now. She never complains about taking her medicines, and even though her condition is worsening, she is not very mean to me. And I think this is a good way to show her that I love her. Pixie, you are the top bananer to me!

Share/Bookmark

21 Notes for Daisy:

DK & The Fluffies said...

You are totally a princess!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, congratulations with your title of Princess! And you are such a sweet, loving sister to give this award to your sister! You're a real Princess!! :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are a princess to everyone~!
Congratulation on award, beautiful~!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great princess daisy! you are so sweet honey. thanks for telling pixie she is top bananner too! what a darling girl you are, a true princess.

smiles, auntie bee

Lux said...

You are a *true princess, Daisy, and so sweet to think of Pixie, Stella and Ayla also ...

Unknown said...

I always knew you were a princess. You really deserve the award. Congratulations!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Most excellent choices! You are a real princess, Daisy. An' you didn't even have to sleep on a pea!

DMM

Bogdan, the editor said...

Aw. You are such a sweet sis.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Daisy! I appreciate you nominating me for this fantastic award!!! I am very honored that you chose me!!! I will get my post up tomorrow!
Purrs,
Stella & the Kits

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Yes, Daisy, you are a dear princess. And Pixie is one too. You're fortunate to have her for a big sister.

~Bathsheba

Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful of you to give the award to Pixie!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, yer the most byootiful princess EVER! But I wanna be a princess, too!

Hot(M)BC said...

Aw that's great for you to give Pixie the award too. Yall are both princesses.
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Honey P. Sunshine said...

princess pixie nannerhead

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on being named a Princess. You deserve it, no question about it. You show that you are a true Princess by awarding the title to Pixie, too. I love the photo of Pixie with the nanner sticker on her head. Grin.

Gretchen said...

Congratualtions on your Award!
And you are to be commended for thinking so highly of you sister.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha.... Pixie looks like such a cutie with the banana sticker on her head.

Daisy, you are definately deserving of the Blogging Princess Award! It was very nice of you to name Pixie a blogging Princess too!

Anonymous said...

Your sister, Princess Pixie looks so sweet. You are fortunate to have such a lovely sister. Give her a kiss and congratulations on your award.

Christine and FAZ said...

It's true you are a blogging princess. FAZ

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations!!!

I am sorry to hear that Pixie's condition is gettng worse. Give her some gentle headbutts for me!!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Congratulations, Daisy! We're a little behind on wishing you our best for this wonderful award. You deserve it! We think it is so nice and sweet of you to bestow it on your sister, Pixie, too. We LOVE the photo of her with that naner sticker on her head.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Related Posts with Thumbnails