Saturday, August 4, 2007

Photo Hunters #30: Funky

The Photo Hunters theme this week is funky. I have always admired the funky girls who wear multiple earrings in their ears, and I want to be just like them. But my Mommie said that I am Not Allowed to get my ears pierced. So, I got these special earrings just for me! Here is a close-up of my fancy earrings. See, they are little hearts! I have a blue one, a yellow one, and a pink one. I feel very beautiful wearing my fancy stick-on earrings. And funky, too!


Share/Bookmark

65 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy. :) I like your funky stick-on earrings. :)

Poppy Q said...

Daisy,
Your ears look so pretty. Next thing you should get is one for your belly - like all the trendy girls.

Poppy Q

Vash said...

Cute ear stickers!

CRIZ LAI said...

Nice and funky. Purrfect!! I just hope it won't hurt your ears when you take it out. Happy Weekend! http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/08/photo-hunters-funky.html

Heart of Rachel said...

I love those cute heart-shaped earrings. They suit you well. Funky, fun and cool! Thanks for the visit. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely - and very funky! No scratching them off now!

Daisy said...

Alas, they have all fallen off. I am funky no more :(

JaamZIN said...

gosh these earrings are really funky:)

Andree said...

They are neat! You are amazing Daisy that you can wear them without complaining. My guys? OMG I'm afraid to think of what they would do!!

Sue said...

Very cute. I'm impressed she keeps them on!

Anonymous said...

Very cute earrings and no pain :)

Hot(M)BC said...

Makes better sense to me than poking holes in perfectly good ears, Daisy. That in itself must seem funky to the humans.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni

Unknown said...

Oh, Daisy, this is ingenious! You are sooooo cute!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very cute look Daisy~!
I like it wearing on you, you look so beautiful~!

Anonymous said...

How cute - and funky too! :D I'm sure our Simba would like to meet you if you weren't so far away LOL! Having seen quite a few beautiful entries for the 'funky' theme, I'm sorry now that I've chosen a rather gruesome-funky one...

(If you like to see Simba, he's here, though not in a photo hunters context! I adore cats...)

jams o donnell said...

Don't you look sweet in those! Very funky indeed. I get the feeling that my four masters would rake my hands rather than war them.. alas!

~Jennifer said...

Aww, I love those earrings! They really make your eyes pop!

Lynn said...

Careful, the earrings might fall off. Haha, next up, an nose ring for you. :P

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oy, funky indeedie. My ears would be twitching with those funky "earrings"
They look quite good on you.
We are grad they are just pretend.

Purrrrs, Prinnie

Anonymous said...

Those are both funky and beautiful. You look great. Thanks for visiting me Daisy.

Anonymous said...

You are a funky chick Daisy! I'm glad Pixie is a princess too!!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

daisy that is soooo cool and pretty!!!! you look funky and beautiful and elegant too xx

Anonymous said...

How awesome, and funky. :)

Shawna said...

You go girl!! I can't wait to see what funky outfit you've got to go with them!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy, those are funky and cute! I'd like to try some of those earrings, but my ears are too foofy.

~Anna Sue

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ah Daisy, yoo are a fashon trendsetter and furry funky gerl!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh Daisy, i luv yer earbobs, i have to ask mommie to get me some of those

Anonymous said...

Oh my, oh my - you are indeed a funky kitty!! :-)

Happy Weekend.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

if they all fell off honey maybe mommie will stick them back on again cause you sure are princess-y looking in them!!!

smiles, auntie bee

The Meezers or Billy said...

oooooooooo purrty!

SabineM said...

adorable. does the cat mind?

Ali & Fiona said...

Those funky earrings look great on you, very fashion forward!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are GREAT! I've always wanted to have pierced ears 'cuz Mom has three in each of hers. She has LOTS of earrings, too ... But she said "no" ... Sigh.

DMM

Anonymous said...

I love those earrings. I might have to get some!

Samantha & Mom said...

You look quite funky in those earrings Daisy! Just like the funky girls who wear them! Happy Hunting!

Karen Jo said...

You look both beautiful and funky in those earrings, Daisy. They really suit you.

Kat 3 said...

WOW! I want some earrings! You look so pretty, Daisy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Thoze are vary byootiful, Daisy! I don't think yoo look funky, I think yoo look klassy! But yer not gonna git a nippul ring are yoo?

The Feline Sextet said...

Those look furry nice on you Daisy! Our Meowmy is "funky" like you, she's got 5 holes total in her ears, 2 that are in the regy-lar spot, and den one in her cartyledge, she gived your earrings a fumbs up too!
T.F.S.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
dat'z sum byootiful jewelree u hav in yer byootiful eerz.
i'm laffin an laffin dat skeezix wuz askin abowt da nippul ring.
hahahahahaha!
luv--jh
ps--wutz a "nippul ring"?

Sarge Charlie said...

holy crap, pierced ears, oops stickons.......Uncle Sarge

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Bee just told me to grow sea monkeys if I want as many comments as you get, will I have to buy outfits for them.........

Jenifer said...

Those are really cool Daisy!

I think my kitties would find a way to get them off and eat them though.....

MaoMao said...

hehehe, your earrings are superduper, Daisy! They look furry funky and femminine at the same time.

And my momma thanks you for your sweet words on my bloggie about the feral kitties. They meant a lot to her!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Lazy Iguana said...

My cats hate for people to put anything on or near them. Try that with Fred and you may just get bit.

The Sea Monkeys are also called brine shrimp. If you need any more eggs, you can buy them at an aquarium store. People feed them to fish. But you can also just keep em in a container and let them swim around.

Gran said...

You are a very funky looking kitty. You had a unique idea for our theme this week.

Happy Hunting!
Come se mine:http://thelifeandtimesofgran.blogspot.com/2007/08/photo-hunters-funky.html

Tara said...

Those are very fashionable! I may need to get some!
Tara

jenny said...

Pretty cool! Love the funk!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, you look furry pretty in yore stick on earrings. It is a good thing you are Not Allowed to have pierced ears because mom said they actually punch a hole in yore ear. We think it would probably hurt to have a hole punched in yore ear.

Gretchen said...

Your funky earrings really complete you look.

Tyler said...

Very funky Daisy! Are you looking up at a Temptation in that picture? You look very focused on something.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yer ear rings are kyoot just like yoo Daisy.

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, another fashion hit! I love your jewels. I am going to ask my Mum to get me some stick on earings, I'm worried my ears are too floofy though, but I will try : )

Daisy said...

Tyler, I must admit that I am looking up at a Temptation!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

I see that Tyler beat us to our question, and you confirmed the answer. You get a certain look in your eye when you're concentrating on a Temptation!

Love the earrings--much better than getting your ears pierced. We must admit that we would probably scratch them off right away, though.

Your so Precious, Daisy, and Mom appreciated your kind words.

~J&B

Dma said...

very rad Daisy. U are the only da I've ever seen with ear rings. No doubt a trendsetter.

Anonymous said...

Those funky earrings look great on you,....... keep smiling. Have a great weekend.

The Cat Realm said...

Very preeeeeeettttyyyyy!
One can learn things from you! I have to keep these in mind for a date with Monte...
Anastasia

Boy said...

WOW! Daisy, you wook weawwy pwetty!
And you gotted Temptations to go awong. Cool!

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Perhaps you could start a Kitty Vogue Magazine and sell it at PetSmart. maybe they would even sponsor it. It would be a big seller and then could be sold in major book stores and on-line too.

By the way, you look marvelous!
Bobby @
"Sleeping Kitten - Dancing Dog!"

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very pretty and funky earrings, Daisy.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You looks very prettys with your earrings. I am not so braves as to haves a bean touch my ears.

Lux said...

Those are lovely on you, Daisy.

Miz said...

Yes, you are a funky diva kitty girl! My Photo Hunter got up late, stop in if you get a sec.

Related Posts with Thumbnails