Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy

This is a very scary comic strip, so if you are a young cat, you should probably not read it.




The moral of this comic is to be very careful what you buy from the back of a comic book!
Share/Bookmark

48 Notes for Daisy:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Princess Daisy...your earrings are so pretty...I hope mommy gets me some of those too:)
No monkey to dressup? Too bad! Can you get your money back if you are not happy with them?
Please give Pixie big purrrrs just from me OK
Love Miss Peach

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a very good lesson, Daisy. You really do have to watch out for those comic book ads!

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy, that is scary, that's sort of what the inside of the Luscious Little Mice look like after I have eaten them. FAZ

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy you are so funnY!!! Honestly, you and your human are such wonderfully funny cat bloggers, always thinking of unique things to add. I love reading your blog, it is so entertaining! x

The M's said...

That was scarey, good thing Munchkin was playing and didn't see it.

Anonymous said...

Lol...Daisy yes you should be careful.

Unknown said...

We will never order those glasses! Because what if they malfunction, and all it takes away is clothes, but leaves the skin!!! OH NOOOO!!!!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh wow! i might want to try those glasses!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think i will buy me some so i can see the inside of sarge. i think that would be furry fun. i would not be ascarit either...

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Daisy, what a great comic strip and an excellent idea! I hope your Mom and Pixie are well and that you all have a fun Sunday.

The Cat Realm said...

Daisy - you must be the most hilarious cat on the net!!!!!
WOW! I am your adoring fan!
I was gonna come over and dare you first - but as usual, you beat me to it!!!
Yes, take some time, I will leave this dare up for at least a week. And maybe make it ongoing because one should never stop making friends!
Karl

Rosemary B❤️ said...

So that is what is inside the beans? a bunch of bones? frightening!!


Purrrrs for a good day to you and PIXIE

<3 Princess

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Yikes!! Just last week I was considering ordering a pair of those!!

Thanks for the warning Daisy, I really, really don't want to see Mom that way!!

~Noah

Around Your Wrist said...

have you been able to uncover your eyes yet? i think you might need therapy to deal with your trauma.

Anonymous said...

We would not like to see mom's skeleton because it would make us scairt. Then we would have to go hide under the bed.

The Meezers or Billy said...

good advice Daisy!! speaking of that, how are your sea monkeys?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HAHAHAHA, Don't be afraid about the skeleton of your momma~! She has it too hold you and hug you~! That is the matter of everything~!

You look very very adorable on the x-ray glasses~!!!!

*kiss from Adan & michico*

Shaggy and Scout said...

Maybe you could try them with Mr. Lezzard. Then you could add the information to your dissertation.

Anonymous said...

My eyes! My eyes!! ;-))

Daisy, you are a caution...

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer alwayz so funnee! hahahahaha! i'm laffin an laffin.
yer mom hazza eksellent skeleton! i wunder if i can get doze glasses to see mi brudder mickey'z or mi squillion, laffin an laffin'z skeleton!
dat wood be allotta fun!
luv--jh

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

hahahaha, if our mom's did not haf bones dey wood look like our mom did last week...a puddle!

Karen Jo said...

That is a very good lesson, Daisy. I think it would be interesting to try those glasses on Mr. Peeping Tom, though. You could peep right back at him.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I've thot abowt this for a long time, and I think maybey they are trik glasses. Cuz I don't think bones are inside the peepuls... thare peepul food is inside them just like Fansy Feest is inside me!

Anonymous said...

But won't this help you as a doctor and a scientist, Daisy? You'll get to see what's underneath all of that!

Lux said...

Whoa - I have to go lie down and consider all this.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Aw, an I was gonna order them sea monkees right away! They look really fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you are so funny.
We forgot to stop by first thing this morning over coffee. This would've started out day out nicely! We got too busy posting our art and learning about Karl's DARE!
We've picked our new friend but need some time to get to know her. YOU will LOVE her, Daisy. We promise.

Poppy Q said...

You think you would have learnt after buying the sea monkeys!!

Very funny miss Daisy - you are awesome.

Louche Tabby said...

....Daisy....your FB's are really pert in the second pic......

Louche Tabby said...

.....ahem....Daisy....if Skeezy wears the glasses does that mean he can see you naked under your fashions?.......

Daisy said...

Rosie, I am not loaning my magical glasses out to anybody! Because my skeleton is PRIVATE.

snowforest said...

The things that come from these comic books...freaky...!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, that's really funny and I'm crackin' up! At least you didn't get a whoopie cushun -- I'd love to get onna those, ackshually, cuz it would be fun to drive my sisturs crazy with!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*! That definitely is freaky! And I hope your sea monkeys are doing well. Do you have names for them yet?

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Unknown said...

Wow, that was scary. I wish I didn't look.

Unknown said...

Daisy these could come in handy for your Doctor studies!

Tyler said...

Dear Daisy,
I didn't listen to your warning and I kept on reading your post. Oh me, oh my, you're mommy's bones are frightful! I agree with Chey, they could be used for good. For example, if you used them with Mr. Tom, you could find out where his bones are. I would like that.

Samantha & Mom said...

Skeleton's look pretty freaky to us, too. We can see why you closed your eyes. They do sell some pretty shady stuff on the back of comics, like whoopee cushions and magic trick cards!
Your FL furiends,

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That wuz funny but I don't fink we want to git those glasses cuz we don't want to see our Beans bones.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, yoo need to look at sum vishus deer with yer xray gogs and see if yoo can see a bunch of tender yung joosy cats inside!!!!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I CAN SEE YER MOM'S CHARLIE HORSE AND HER SPARE RIBS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Daisy said...

Skeezix, I might be too scairt to look inside a vishus deer. I do not even want to see my Mommie's innards. I think innards are meant to stay on the inside. This means you are only supposed to see the outards.

caspersmom said...

Goodness Daisy, you sure look funny with those glasses on. Can you really see your Mom's skeleton?? I think you look so cute with your earrings on. You and your Mom are very creative with your blogsite. That's what comes from knowing what you are doing with a computer.

Casper

Anonymous said...

Daisy, You're the coolest kitty around! Bobby

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy, many thanks for all your posts and support. I think I need those X-ray specs now. Especially if they can do some damage too!!! (sob) - Pearl

Dma said...

When I used to see those x-ray glasses advertised when I was a kid I always wondered if they really worked. When I became a teenager it crossed my mind to get me a pair to check out the girls. Now I'm glad I didn't not only because of the creepiness factor (I try my best not to be a creep) but because like you skeletons tend to scare me.

Gretchen said...

Those were some pretty scary glasses.

Anita said...

Muhahahahahahahaha!!! Fantastic object for the feline world domination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails