Friday, September 7, 2007

About Daisy's House...

Guess what? I was tagged by Reba the Rottweiler to do a Meme about my home. Do not worry, Reba is friendly to cats. I do not have my very own house, so I am going to answer about my Mommie and Daddie's house.
  • What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? My Mommie uses the kind of soap that comes in a dispenser and you use with a big puffy thing.
  • Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No.
  • What would you change about your living room? I would like to put a beautiful, big cat tree right in the middle of the living room. But Mommie said No.
  • Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? There are just a few dirty dishes in there.
  • What is in your fridge? There is half a can of Stinky Goodness in there. And there are lots and lots of frozen foods, because my Mommie does not really cook. Except in the microwave.
  • White or wheat bread? I do not eat bread. There is some whole wheat stuff in the pantry.
  • What is on top of your refrigerator? There is a wooden cabinet built all around the refrigerator, so nothing can go on top. Not even me!
  • What color or design is on your shower curtain? The main shower has glass all around it. The other two have plain white curtains.
  • How many plants are in your home? One: an orchid plant in the bathroom. Does the algae growing in my Sea-Monkey tank count as a plant?
  • Is your bed made right now? Yep.
  • Comet or Soft Scrub? My Mommie does not use either of those things. She said they are too abrasive.
  • Is your closet organized? I have my own closet, and it is very organized. See here for proof!
  • Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? I have a water fountain and it is made of plastic.
  • Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, that is too much like cooking for my Mommie to make.
  • If you have a garage, is it cluttered? My Daddie keeps the garage very organized. But I never go out there myself.
  • Curtains or blinds? Some of both.
  • How many pillows do you sleep with? Sometimes I sleep on my Mommie's pillow next to her head.
  • How often do you vacuum? My Mommie might get mad if I tell you how often she vacuums. So, it's a secret.
  • Standard toothbrush or electric? I do not brush. That is probably why I have slightly tartar-y teeths. I eat Greenies sometimes.
  • What color is your toothbrush? Invisible. If I had one, it would be pink.
  • Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? There is a mat, but it does not say "Welcome."
  • What is in your oven right now? Nothing. Sometimes a frozen pizza goes in there.
  • Is there anything under your bed? Just some of my toys that are too big to fit into my toybox (like my Trackball).
  • Chore you hate doing the most? I do not do any chores. If I did them, I would hate vacuuming the most, because I do not like loud noises.
  • What retro items are in your home? I do not think there are any.
  • Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? My Daddie has his own separate office. My Mommie has a built-in desk in the kitchen with her laptop computer on it. This does not seem very fair. Right, Mommie?
  • How many mirrors are in your home? Um, I think there are five. Three in the bathrooms, and two on the walls in other rooms.
  • What color are your walls? Sort of beige with white trim. I wish we could paint them pink though.
  • What does your home smell like right now? I only smell air.
  • Favorite candle scent? Lizard. Do they make lizard candles? I wish they did.
  • What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? There are little round "hamburger chips" that my Mommie sometimes puts on her veggie-burgers. I would never eat a pickle myself.
  • Ever been on your roof? No. I am only allowed outside on my harness and leash or in my stroller. I do not know how to drive my stroller onto the roof.
  • How many house phones? Good grief, there are NINE of them in the house! Not counting the cell phones.
  • What style do you decorate in? My Mommie said it is Contemporary.
  • Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Almost everything in the house is solid colors, or leather.
  • Is there a smoke detector in your home? There are about seven of them on the ceiling.
  • In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? I would make sure my family got out safely. That's the only important thing.
Wow! This was a long one. I am just going to tag anyone who wants to play this game. It was a fun challenge.

ps: I took out a few of the questions, so you should only answer the questions that you want, OK?

Share/Bookmark

21 Notes for Daisy:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Nine phones!!!! Surely you live in a mansion, not like our cabin in the woods. We have two phones and a cellophane. I would like to bisit such a place as yours.

Patches

Mickey's Musings said...

Wow Daisy,I had to have a nap while reading that!
I guess my closet would be empty. I just go for the Mancat Natural look! I would be happy to watch you model your fashions though.

Sarge Charlie said...

Now that was a good tour of the house Daisy, we should work on that cat tree in the living room.....

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

these are grate answers daisy but i wus getting a little bit nerfus over sum of the qwestions like do ewe haf money and do ewe haf weapons and stuff lik that. hmmm. watch out for da internet, okay?

smiles, auntie bee

The Fluffy Tribe said...

that is a really neat meme Daisy. We all enjoyed reading it ~The Fluffy Tribe

The Furry Fighter said...

my meomwie reckons your meowmie has got style! i think i'll do this meme at some point over the next few days - i loved reading your ansers and imaging your home xxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy. That is the longest meme in the history of memes.

Daisy said...

Auntie Bee, I think you are right. I removed a few of the questions that made me feel a little nervous, too.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy, that was a long but fun meme! We enjoyed reading your answers. Sounds like you would want the whole house to be pink if you could, huh?
Happy Weekend!
Purrs,
Mr. CHen & Ollie

Tiger Lily said...

Wow! Nine phones? We don't have any phones in our house except the cell phones.

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW! That was like a sqwillion qweschuns!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hello Daisy my friend. Yes, it's me, really. I'm blogging from the other side of the bridge. First, thank you so much for all your kind words. Your friendship has meant so much to me! I hope you'll visit my blog. It's chaged a bit but I think it will be interesting.

Next, what a list! You know your family pretty well and as always, you're so well spoken. I love the new look of your blog, too!
Hi Pixie!

Karen Jo said...

I like your picture. That was a long meme and your answers were very interesting. I have never seen lizard-scent candles, but it is an interesting idea.

Gretchen said...

Wow, that was a long meme, but fun to read.

I also have something pretty nice and pink for you on my site. Come see.

Hugs...G

Lux said...

I am so impressed by your closet, Daisy ... so many clothes! My mom says she's with your mom on cooking!

Amazing Gracie said...

You guys are just too cute for words!!!

Parker said...

NINE phones??? Mommy said she would lose her mind. All we have are cell phones now and she even hates talking on them!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are going to play as soon as we have time. Mommy says she has to do housework today, before we can blog (Hiss).

We think a cat tree in the living room would be a wonderful idea.

Scylla & Charybdis

Shaggy and Scout said...

We think if 9 phones all went off at once our mom would go skitzoid.
(Our mom slept through home-ec too).

Dobby said...

That was fun to read and fun to do myself! Thanks!

Jimmy Joe said...

That was a lot of work, Daisy! I like helpin' my momma cook, because fur is an excellent ingredient.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Related Posts with Thumbnails