Saturday, September 8, 2007

I got the Nice Matters award!

My friend Gretchen gave me this very nice award, called Nice Matters! This makes me feel proud and happy, because I believe that being nice is important. Thanks ever so much, Gretchen.

Now, I would like to pass this award along to Tripper. Even though he does not have his own blog yet, I think it is important to recognize that Tripper is trying to learn manners. Having good manners is nice. Way to go, Tripper!

Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

You are the nicest friend I know Daisy, and to nominate Tripper? That's great. He has a way to go, but purrrrrr! He's such a handsome guy!

Sarge Charlie said...

nice matters daisy, you are a winner

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yeah, what sarge said!

smiles, auntie bee

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Daisy. You deserve it. I hope giving it to Tripper will help him improve.

Peach Man said...

Yep, you are just about the nicest around. I was gonna give to you but I thought you got it already. So I'm glad you did get it. It's good to encourage nice behavior in others. I suppose that's why Mr. Hendrix gave it to me.

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! THANK YOO SO MUCH DAISY FOR GIVING ME THIS AWARD. EVEN THO IT'S SISSY PINK AND I'M A BIG MAN CAT I AM VARY VARY VARY HONORED TO GIT IT AND I HOPE IF I AKSEPT IT IT DUZN'T MEEN I HAVE TO GIVE UP BUNNYKIKKING CUZ I REELY LOVE TO BUNNYKIK AND CAN'T IMAJINE LIFE WITHOWT BUNNYKIKKING BUT FRUM NOW ON BECUZ OF YOO I AM GOING TO ASK "PLEEEEEZE" BEEFORE I BUNNYKIK BECUZ NICE MATTERS. IT'S NOT FUN BUT IT MATTERS.

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

OH AND I ALMOST FERGOT: CONGRAJOOLAYSHUNS, MISS DAISY, ON WINNING THIS GRATE AWARD YOO SERTINLY DEEZERVE IT BECUZ YOO ARE VARY NICE.

The Furry Fighter said...

congratulations daisy my lovely furrend! you deserve this ALOT! x

Dobby said...

Congratulations! You really deserve it. I think you are one of the nicest friends I have on the interwebs.

Gretchen said...

The award looks very pretty on your site.

Hugs...G

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, congrats on your new award! We don't know of anyone more deserving than you for this sweet award.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Related Posts with Thumbnails