Saturday, September 8, 2007

Photo Hunters #35: Music

The Photo Hunters theme this week is music. Here is my favorite CD: Meowy Christmas by the Jingle Cats. This is real music sung by cats! I am very excited, because I usually only get to listen to this CD on Christmas Eve. And I am only allowed to listen to one song because my Mommie does not like this music. So I have to choose my song very carefully. I am listening to the Jingle Cats performing Silent Night. It helps me to listen better when I tilt my head to the left...
And then to the right...
And sometimes, I sing along!
I am certain that if you listen to this music, you will sing along with me!

Share/Bookmark

61 Notes for Daisy:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha oh daisy that is a brilliant cd!! Your human should let you listen to it all the time.How could she not like it? You should start your own band with chairman mao mao xx

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you are delightful. My mum doesn't like that music much either and thinks it is best left for christmas eve and christmas day.

Boy would I love to hear your singing.

Tink said...

I watched it with Freyja and we both liked it!

Anonymous said...

I am sure Jingle Bells would like that music!!! He he!!

Anonymous said...

Oh well... only 3 months left till we hear it all the time!! Beautiful photos & hilarious video! :)

Parker said...

I am so excited that the holidays are coming soon cause I love that CD!

Sarge Charlie said...

come on mommie, more music

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Dear Daisy,
That's purrfectly wonderful music. I love listening to "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" in September. It really gets me in the holiday mood!
Love--Mickey

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
it'z me ... jh ...
nice myoozic.
by da way ... i luv yer cap.
yer not spoiled. mi grate gramma yoozed to say "u can't spoil a good thing."
luv--jh

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Daisy,that is cool!!Too bad yer Mom only wants 1 song.Have you started yer Xmas list yet?
Congrats on yer award! Good choice

Carver said...

Those are hilarious shots for the music theme.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, that sounds like a very cool CD! I will ask my humans for a copy of it for Christmas!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh! MomBean had one like that only it was cows singing. She played it at the store she worked at and it almost didn't make it home. I don't know why, it's just cows...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We have dat cd and daddy plays it for us on Krissmouse Day. He plays da whole thing, it makes mom soooo happy she puts a pillow over her head! It's to bad der is no one else here to hear it tho...

Anonymous said...

I did, I sang along... as well as a hooman bean can...LOL!

Anonymous said...

hey real nice photos

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, that is just NOT right that your Mommy doesn't let you listen to that CD over and over and over. If you like it, that is ALL that matters.

Luf, Us

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, we loved the video!!!You look so cute listening to the CD and we bet your voice is wonderful. Mom loves Christmas songs and soon they will be playing here all the time. Where did you get you CD? We want one!
Your FL furiends,

Dad loves Billy Joel, too!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi honey! you look furry cute this morning! and i wud let you listen to it all day, well maybe not ALL day, but once anyway! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee

Tyler said...

Daisy, you are just the cutest. I like the way you tilt your head while listening to the music.

Linda said...

Daisy, it looks like you really do enjoy your music! I bet when you sing along you do a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, how lovely you are! I would love to hear you sing. :-)

My photo is up from this week (although you would probably enjoy Aug. 25's photo better, I'll bet). Come visit, and bring your mom!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i waz rockin to the moosik

Unknown said...

I am certain that I would sing a long with you, Daisy!

Lux said...

I love your facial expressions whilst listening, Daisy!

Mo and The Purries said...

I agree with your Mommie on this one, Daisy - once a year, on Christmas Eve - that's enough Jingle Cats for me!
luv,
Not The Mama

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

You are lucky to have that CD! Mommy and daddy refuse to buy such music for us....so we have to make our own....

~Donny and Marie

Anonymous said...

Oh that is hysterical!!! :-)

Happy Weekend.

Tara said...

Wow, Jingle Cats? I need to beg for this CD! You look wonderful listening to it!

We decided to play this weekend too.

Tara

Kate said...

:) how sweet!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I LOVE the "Jingle Cats"!!!!
DMM

Karen Jo said...

I like the "Jingle Cats", but just in small doses at Christmas. You look very intense listening to the music.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

My mom has alot of cds yet no Jingle Cats. I'm going to have her get me one it sounds like fun :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

I LOVE JINGLE CATS!!!! But for sum reezin, the Food Lady and Mr TF will only let me lissin during the cold part of the yeer win the big tree in living in the living room. And I NEVER git to lissin to the hole CD at once... just one song at a time -- in fakt, sumtimes even just part of one song.

Kat 3 said...

Haha. I like Jingle Cats, too! We don't own the CD, though. Mom won't buy it for me.

jams o donnell said...

Haha. Sounds like so great cat tunes! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and love the CD title. Great photos and have a good weekend.

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, I've heard of Jingle Cats, too, and now I'm gonna hafta MAO momma into gettin' a copy! I'd love to lissen to all the singin' kitties and I'd love to MAO along!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMaoMaoMaoMao!

The Wanderer said...

We believes that you should be able to listens to whatevers you wants! And thats the kittycat law~!! you has to let your bean knows about the kittycat laws though...or else they won'ts obey them!!

~Napoleon,Hunter,Belle~

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, Ive never heard the Jingle Cats, but I have heard of it -- and those pictures of you are so precious! You look like you're really enjoying the music -- and what fun it would be to sing along!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We like that song too. it makes us think of that special time of year when we get to have our tree up... until mommie gets tired of it.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I love your face and ears when you listen along to the music. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

The Cat Realm said...

That was great! I didn't sing along but I enjoyed listening. I am afraid I might not have looked as cute as you while I was listening...
It is good to be back and seeing you again! Thank you so much for being there for me, it really helps me a lot! Did I thank you for the Blogger Star, Daisy? I am all scatter brained these days.... Nevertheless: Thank you very very much!
Your friend Karl

The Furry Fighter said...

wow - i LOVES it! my meowmie was rendered speechless, so i think she likes it to! my and my brother were trasnfixed and loved to hear the other cats! xxxx

Dma said...

u look like a great music listener. Very impressive.

Andree said...

Hey Dais: remind Mom how she plucked you from the jaws of death from that crocodile and from that snake! Then she'll remember and she'll let you play your music all the time because you are important.

Heart of Rachel said...

It's nice to know that you appreciate good music. Lovely photos! I like how you makes those neck grooves.

Team Tabby said...

Wicked music, Daisy!! Great photos, too.

Moe & Mindy

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

We five have to listen to da beanz play da jimba drumz. Can you beleeve it? & den dadee playz da keyboardz reel weird but kinda good at da same time. But nonne of da catz here sing like you! You iz a furry expressionist cat.

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Those are furry sweet pictures of you, Daisy!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I listened and I liked it! Mommy on the other hand said OMG Christmas music already??

Dobby said...

That music makes me crazyloco!!!! No wonder your Mommie doesn't let you listen to it much! You silly cat!

The Devil Dog said...

Hi Daisy. Whenever Dad starts singing, the boy starts saying "NOOOOOO SINGING!!!!!" He lets mom sing, just not dad. I don't know why, dad doesn't sound so bad to me.
Mom doesn't have any cat christmas music, but the do have a lot of other types. Hmmm. I shall have to ask her to look into that.
Roxy

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are so very talented--and adorable.

Sasha said...

Hello Daisy, I enjoyed listening to the music. How unfortunate that your Mummy doesn't like it. Lynettea thought it was very funny when the cats started singing. She picked me up and gave me a cuddle and we listened to it together two times in a row. I didn't think the dogs were as good, though. Lynettea says they are not as musically talented.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think the cutest part is not only your adorable face and that bird decoration gets this music subject more more fun~!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Now we know what we want for Catmas!

Laila and Lilly

Bogdan, the editor said...

I have a funny story: The investor put on Jingle Cats this morning for us and Kat 3 thought there were cats in the computer!!

Kat 3 said...

I have a funnier story: Bogdan thought cats were OUTSIDE and he kept running window to window looking for them! Teehee! He's sillier! Shhhh. Don't tell him I told you.

Miz said...

Your Mom doesn't like your music and mine doesn't like my TV show!

Punkin

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Oh, we LOVE the Jingle Cats around here. We have ALL of their cds! :-D
Photo Hunters

Related Posts with Thumbnails