Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Since I have a hanging tummy, I been thinking I could hatch my own baby penguin. Here is a comic I made about penguins!


The moral of this comic is that if you want to hatch your own baby, you should learn about it FIRST. Because hatching a baby is a big responsibility. And I am pretty sure that penguins are harder to grow than Sea Monkeys.

Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Furrst one to post? :)

Does this make Skeezix the step-daddy for the baby penguin? ;)

Mickey's Musings said...

So,Daisy, what are you going to call the,um,your penguin? Heehee

ZOOLATRY said...

We laughed and laughed... what good Sunday fun! Thank you!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I think penguins need a lot more care than sea monkeys too, Daisy. Cute comic!

Mosaic Cats said...

Oh Daisy,
This is SO timely!
Yesterday I went to Pet Smart adoption day without Mosaic Lady. The rescue group president drove me up. BUT...the young girl who was also going up with her had one of those PRETEND BABIES for her school project!!! I had to ride on the floor instead of the passenger seat so the PRETEND BABY could have the seat! I could not see a thing and no one could put their finger thru the PTU to comfort me! And there was a BIG DOG in the back seat, too! I screamed all the way up, just to get even.
And then the PRETEND BABY started screaming during the drive, and I screamed louder, just to get even.

All in all it was a very stressful and chaotic day and when ML rescued me from that car at 6:30pm she promised me I would never go up there without her again. (I am sharing this with you here because I don't want to offend anyone who might read it in my blog, you know. Manners!) I have some cute photos of my new harness for you later today!

Your admirer,
Annie

Poppy Q said...

My friend has penguins who live in their shed (they are not eskimos or live in the zoo). They are very stinky and noisy. I have never seen them, only heard them at night.

It must of hurt laying that big egg. You better lie down.

Thanks for making me smile.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Penguins live in very cold place, but I think you will do the good job~!

Parker said...

Wow Daisy, I hope you can learn how to care for your new baby, it looks cute, but I know babies are a lot of work - maybe an adoption to a penguin Mommy would be a good idea!

Sarge Charlie said...

daisy makes the old sarge laugh

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer sunday comicz ar gettin funnier an funnier!
an poppy q'z comment made me laff an laff!
luv--jh

Honey P. Sunshine said...

thats funny daisy, he's a cute baby penguin

Jimmy Joe said...

That's just a story, right, Daisy? You don't really have a baby penguin in your house now, do you? Because I don't know if baby penguins are smart enough to learn how to use the kitty-latrine. Then you'd have penguin poo all over the house. That'd be gross.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yow!!! yowsa!!! oh my daisy. put it back! and how are the little sea monkeys honey?

smiles, auntie bee

Lux said...

It's bonded with you now, Daisy - you can't put it back!

Unknown said...

I am glad that I cannot have any babies. They are too much work and I don't feel like I would get to nap as much.

Anonymous said...

I am sure of that! AND they eat ALL your fish, Daisy!

Unknown said...

LOL! You make me laugh!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Baby kitties is a lot of work, we can't imagine how much harder it wood be to raise a baby pengwin. Yoo really shood find a pengwin mom who wood like to adopt...dad sez pengwins smell bad and poop effury where. Dis wood not be good as our moms alreddy complain about da litter boks. Can yoo imagine what dey wood say about pengwin poop on da couch? Oy vey!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Ummmm daisy I fink you and little gorge need to watch happy feet. Lilly Lu runs to the dvd and gets the foster boys copy


Lilly Lu

Anonymous said...

So Cute ...Lol

Christine and FAZ said...

You should have said you wanted a baby penguin and I would have bought you one back from Antarctica then you wouldn't have had to hatch it all by yourself. But you're right, babies are a big responsibility (that's why I've been 'done'). FAZ

Skeezix the Cat said...

I can't git past watching the secund frame....!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaha that is excellent Daisy! Very funny indeed! I imagine penguins are very hard work! Great cartoon xx

The Furry Fighter said...

my meowmie adores penguins! she likes to visit the ones at London Zoo...she was given one as a present once too - a Zoo adoption, nat an actual real-life penguin! maybe if you get fed-up with the penguion we could have him for a while! xxx

The Feline Sextet said...

Oh goodness Daisy, we finks you's in fur a lots of wurk wif a baby penguin, what did your Meowmy say abouts it?! We finks an a-dop-shun to a penguin Mommy might be a good idea like sum ofurs have saids.

We luvs yur comix, dey makes us laff 'n laff!
T.F.S.

Karen Jo said...

I am very sure that baby penguins are a lot harder to take care of than sea monkeys. I like your Sunday comics very much.

Hot(M)BC said...

Hmmms. Maybe I'll just try to hatch crunchies. Or treats for Mini to get her to leave me to nap. Penguins look kind of hard.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Kat 3 said...

Hahahahahaha. You are silly, Daisy.

Purrts

MaoMao said...

hehehehehehe, I'm crackin' up... that's the funniest comick I've efur read... hehehehehe You're a Penguin Mommy, Daisy!

Kittyhugs and purrs from Mao(hehehe)Mao!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, your Sunday Comics are the best! Do you how to talk penguin? It might be hard to get the baby to understand you if you don't! Have a fun day.
Your FL furiends,

The M's said...

We thingk penguins might be harder than Sea Monkies too.

Anonymous said...

*giggling, giggling*! Daisy, dear, I just love your Sunday Comics. They are the best! And wow, you are a penguin mommy! I'm sure you can teach your baby penguin very good manners, and they are probably much more polite than lizards *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Gretchen said...

I think you need to know more about penguins. First of all, they live in the south pole...it's way too cold there for you, Daisy.

I think sea monkeys are a better choice for you...

Hugs...G

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You did's a good job learning about sea monkeys so why not peguin's too?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

So are you going to keep the penguin... or give it up for adoption? :-)

Happy Day Daisy

Anonymous said...

dat's furry funny....

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy yoo do the best comics. We fink the baby penguin mite be hard werk though.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Daisy, your baby penguin looks tasty...um, I mean, cute!!

~drooling Donny

Awwww, that baby penguin is so cute! I am sure you will make a very good mommy. And don't listen to Donny!!

~Marie

Daisy, just don't let your baby penguin boss you around, and I think you will be ok.

~Casey

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hope Pixie gets a good report this week.

Mommy let me on the computer to answer your email then I have to get off again. I ran into the woods again today, I couldn't help it there was a bird right there waiting for me. But at least this time I came right back when Mommy called. It's kinda scary in the woods by yourself. Scylla was still up at the house, she was being lazy today.

Mommy said to ask you how your fountain works, they are trying to decide if the electric or battery powdered one is better.

I think a baby penguin would be nice. I tried to make friends with Mommy's teddy bear, but he wouldn't talk to me. Mommy laughed and said he was a stuffed (?) animal, but I think he may just be shy.

The Devil Dog said...

You are very funny, Daisy. I like you a lot. You are also very brave to hatch a penguin. I think I would be to afraid of something so momentous.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Daisy you are just the sweetest girl trying to hatch out a baby penguin. They need lots of love and warmth and you have what it takes! Maybe you can find an orphan to foster instead? Many loose their parents when they go out to the ocean to feed...then they become orphans.
BTW...your mommy and mine have lots in commom...she likes her microwave too:)...but we do have lemonaide in the fridgy

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I totally agree! Having a baby (whatever species they are) is a great responsibility!

Dma said...

It's ironic that the day you post about penguins I watched Happy Feet. Now I know just about everything about penguins.

Forty Paws said...

Well Daisy, if you've seen "March of the Penguins", then you know that now you hand off your baby to it's daddy and you march like 75 miles to the ocean where it isn't frozen so you can dive for fish during the coldest winter months. And you hope and pray that the daddy doesn't drop the baby off his feet.

Luf, Us

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

An' penguins eat a whole lot more than Sea Monkeys do ...
DMM

Anonymous said...

lol - that was a nice little story :-) I like something like that.

Anonymous said...

Nothing better ever call me Mommy or they get the boot!
I really think these pictures are a hoot, Daisy!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails