Friday, September 7, 2007

Fashion Friday: My New Cap!

I just got this brand new hat. How do you like it? It is very soft and fuzzy, and I like the baby-blue color. But I do not know why it says "Spoiled" on it. This word does not describe me. Hats are good because they can keep the sun out of your eyes. Here is a side-view of my new hat. See, there is a little chin-strap to help keep it on my head. This hat is a size Extra-Small. I been noticing that my head is very little.
The only problem with this hat is that the bill interferes with my window viewing. I like to press my face very close to the glass, and the bill gets in my way. "Bill" is a funny word for a part of a hat. It's just like a duck's mouth!
Here is my solution: you can wear your hat backwards! I think this is very stylish, too.
And finally, my Temptations! I got a little over-eager for my treats this time.

Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Yahhhhhhooooooooo,
I am first. I love your hat Miss Daisy and you are styling it so well. How does a supermodel like yourself find the time between fashion shoots to visit everycat?

Have a lovely weekend Daisy. Visiting you on Friday is my favourite thing to do.

Poppy Q

Christine and FAZ said...

One of these hats would be good for the Antarctic, Daisy, I might have to get one. Plus I am now very worried about going potty - I didn't think of that before you mentioned it. I will let you know once I have an appropriate solution. Have a lovely weekend girlfriend. FAZ

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your hat is very cute, Daisy! I can see how the brim would get in the way. I like your solution to that problem.

Parker said...

Wearing your hat backward looks very stylish! I would have to have a chinstrap too or I don't think it would stay on my head!

The Meezers or Billy said...

ooo that's a great hat!!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You look fabulous in that hat!

Purrs
Abby

Nomi said...

Der is a song

where did you get dat hat?
where did you get dat hat ?

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy You look GORGEOUS. I especially like the cool-dude backward style. It's you baby!

Mickey's Musings said...

Backwards hat,man you are too cool.
Cute too.Keeps the sun out yer eyes so you can spot lizards and snakes too.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy i love your hat honey!!! furry cute and stylish. and backwards is cute too!!

smiles, auntie bee

Honey P. Sunshine said...

thst is so cute, backwards is good cept that way it doesn't keep the sun out of yer eyez

Anonymous said...

That is a really great hat Daisy! It looks very cute on you, especially backwards.

Hee-hee, we see your clawsie. Temptations are exciting and claw-worthy.

The Furry Kids said...

You look so cute in your hat. I think the backwards thing gives you a lot more street cred. hee hee

Titus

Mosaic Cats said...

Daisy, you're Dope!
(That means you look way cool with your hat on backwards, just in case you aren't as hip to the street vernacular as me.)

Mosaic Lady took the dawg to the vet yesterday and came home with a HOT PINK harness for ME! She thought it was the perfect color for my mini panther stylings. She must've thought I was as tiny as you, 'cuz she got the 12" one. I've been eating so good here that my belly needs a 14", so back she goes today. (She's pretty clueless, Daisy. She had to ask a woman with two Golden guide dog puppies in the waiting room: 'how do you put this on? What side is front?')

I'll get some photos for you!
Annie Bananie

The M's said...

you have the cutest fashions.

Tara said...

You look amazing in the hat! I can't seem to get the hang of hats, that that one looks wearable!
Tara

Dma said...

Love the hat Daisy. Be careful about where you wear it backwards however... I once wore my baseball cap backwards at a softball game and the umpire made me turn it around fearing I was a member of a gang or something.

Sarge Charlie said...

You got the coolest stuff Daisy......

Anonymous said...

Daisy that is a cool hat. You are a furry stylish kitty.

LZ said...

I LOVE that hat Daisy. I might actually tolerate something like that since it has ear holes. I don't think it describes you at all. Thanks for the e-card! I couldn't believe that was you.

Latte

Anonymous said...

Nice lid, kid!

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a great hat, Daisy. Blue is a very nice color on you. I like it backwards especially!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, you look stunning in your sun hat! I'm sure you will get lots of wear down in sunny Florida! The humans here in Chicago wear hats on their heads too no matter what the weather, even when the sun is sleeping. You would fit right in! That word is something our momma is calling us all the time and we aren't too sure what it means.

Laila and Lilly

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW, I just love yer hat... on yoo, that is. I hate warin' hats. Ferst of all, it's hard to ware both a hat AND a wig, and secund of all, they uzually sqwish down my ears, and I hate that. But it looks FAB on yoo! I espeshully like how yoo've ternd it arownd, so yoo can look like 'hood Daisy!!!

The Crew said...

Daisy, you are definitely the First Lady of Fashion on the cat blogosphere. We just LOVE your hat!!

Tipper & Misty

Chrissie said...

Very Cool Hat, Daisy! I like especially the chin strap...keeps it on your head very well. Happy Friday!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a great hat! And I am impressed that you actually keep it on your head. I am certain I would paw it off my head!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow, daisy - wearing your hat bacward makes you look SUPER cool! x

Mr. Hendrix said...

ooo what a great hat. the blue fabric looks soft like your furs. you are very stylish with your cap backward. that is very cool.

i'm glad you got your temptations! you can never be to eager for temptations.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Nice cap Daisy, and it is a lovely shade of blue. Blue is one of my favourite colors.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Oh, Daisy! You are just the cutest!

Unknown said...

That hat is very very cute, Daisy!

-Rosie

Monty Q. Kat said...

Pawsome hat!

Forty Paws said...

Daisy! You totally crack our Maw up! How funny! We love the backward hat look. That is way too kyool.

Luf, Us

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh Daisy! I chuckled and chuckled to see you in your cute fuzzy blue hat. I really like it worn backwards. That is just the cutest thing I've seen in a long time with your ears all perky and cute. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It's Daisy frum da hood! Dat hat is furry cute, but we think it is not furry descriptive of yoo.

Unknown said...

If My Lady even thought of putting that hat on me, I would give her the bitey TEN times. TEN times and I am not kidding!

Anonymous said...

WOW... Daisy, you sure are a popular cat. There's been lots of messages left here for you today. I like yer hat too and think it should say "Pampered" cuz that's a nicer word. It looks "kewl" on backwards.

Anyway... the reason I came over to see you is:

I just did my first meme thingy, other than the weekly ones like Dogic Monday, Woofless Wednesday, Friday's Feast.

I tagged you to do it too. It's on my doggy bloggy, so just copy & paste it and follow along.

Let me know when it's done so I can come over and see what you put. It's a fun game to get your friends to play.

Whoof!
Reba

zevo hussein calamari said...

Very cool hat...you rock!

MaoMao said...

SQUEEE!!! SQUEEEE!!!!

Oh, there goes my momma again. hehe

Daisy, you look adorabble in yur fuzzy hat. You're a good hat wearer! My Momma's tryin' to slowly and eazily teech us Ballicai to wear hats. Let's just say we're still inna Temptayshun Negoshiashun Stage!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, Daisy, you look precious in your fuzzy blue cap! That's a wonderful color on you. And as always, you look so stylish! I wish I were as good a hat-wearer as you. I am working on it! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think this hat is very good on you~!!!!
Really~!

You just like a lovely baby~!! And shining everywhere~!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy we love the hat! Especially when it is on backwards! You are a fashion Queen!
Your FL furiends,

Poppy said...

Oh my dog, Daisy! Your hat is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Poppy

Gretchen said...

That's an adorable hat. You look very cute in it.

Hugs...G

christy said...

We likes this hat, it's cute on you! Neither of us are much for wearing hats, but we'd consider wearing this one.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yo, yo, yo - Daisy in da hood! We likes da hat backwards...furry fitting of a pink lady!

Related Posts with Thumbnails