Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #37: Mommie is bad sometimes


Here are 13 things my Mommie does that I do not like:

  1. Keeps the Temptations locked away inside the food closet. I think if the Temptations were left out, I could be trusted to snack responsibly.
  2. Cuts the sharp points off my clawrs. I need them to poke things.
  3. She will not buy me new fashions if they cost lots of moneys. It is hard to stay fashionable on a shoestring budget!
  4. Takes pictures of me using the flashing light. I like posing for pictures, but sometimes the bright light hurts my eyes and makes me squint. This makes me have a grouchy expression.
  5. Cleans the wax out of my ears. I get very waxy ears, but I do not see why it needs to be removed. Do you think if the wax never got removed, my ears would seal shut?
  6. Kisses me, on the lips sometimes! I like to be kissed in many different places, but I do not really like to be kissed on the lips. Between the ears is one of my favorite spots.
  7. Sometimes she says to me "Daisy NO, NO!" And she uses a very loud voice to say this.
  8. She takes away the lizards and snakes that I catch! This is very, very unfair. If she wants some lizards or snakes, she should catch them herself.
  9. Measures out my foods. I would like to have a whole bucket of foods!
  10. Leaves me alone sometimes. I think she should be here for me every second of every day.
  11. She cleans the house using the very loud sucking machine that hurts my ears. She does not do this very often though. Hahahahahahaha!
  12. She does not take me out in my stroller every single day. This is very wrong of her. I need fresh airs.
  13. She is going on vacation in October and she said I cannot go with her. Even though I already know how to fly on an airplane.


Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Lovely Daisy, I ready very detail and closely of this list. Some points I really agree with you.
It's about #1~#12, I support you these. #13, I think it would be better you are not on the plane because it will much more noise than the cleaning machine, I am afraid you can't deal with it~!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy!
Your mum can be very nasty!
I am happy that I never get my claws cut. It's good to have them and scratch my male human when we are playing. I need them to climb the fence in the garden and to defend me against the two neighbour cats. Of course I destroyed ALL the wallpaper in the appartment in Germany. He he!! I think my humans had a bit of trouble with their landlord back then..
But here in Sweden I can not scratch wallpaper - it's just painted walls! Hm. But here are some walls out of wood. They are fun to scratch! And here in Sweden my humans have no landlord. They own this place. Well, that means I can do what I want. He he!!

Poppy Q said...

Daisy, you are super lucky to have a mommie that loves you so much. I can't figure out why our mummies want to kiss us. I am like you - between the ears is best.

Lucky mummie having a nice holiday all planned. what you doing when she goes away?

poppy Q

Daisy said...

Poppy Q, I have to stay home with my Daddie! And he will not help me blog.

Anonymous said...

List like these make me miss my cat days.

Happy TT

~X

Parker said...

Daisy, I agree with your list - my Mommy has a lot of the same awful habits.I don't know what to do about this!

Bloggers said...

Enjoyed your post!!
A fellow 13er!

http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Tink said...

I'm afraid I do some of those too to my fur babies. I don't always want to, but sometimes I just have to... :-(
My TT shares Thirteen (quotes from) lyrics by Robbie Williams.

Anonymous said...

Daisy I am so sure you would be a responsible snacker, my fur babies are not as responsible so I have to put the treats away. My babies hat the cleaning too and make me feel guilty till everyone is petted and loved. Almost all the favorite place to be kissed is tummies...I give them the raspberry and they grab my head. It's funny! You made me laugh again today, you are the best!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

snack responsibly, wat does that mean???

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you are one very mistreated poodin. Call the ASPCA.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, our mom does many of the things that your mom does too. Why do beans have to do stuff to your feets and ears? It is really annoying. We are sorry that your mommie is going away on vacation without you. But staying with your daddie will be nice and you can have some quality time together.

The M's said...

Mommie left the temptations out one time and well lets just say, there isn't any left.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Bean moms must all be mean. We don't even have a stroller...dat is how mean our beans are. We do haf a screen porch, but on da pakaje it sed it was a WOOFIE KENNEL! and she won't let us out in dat alla time eether.

Mickey's Musings said...

I think all Moms hide the Temptations!Especially when they find the bag with tooth holes in it.And she is gonna abandon you in October!!!!How long??

Rosemary B❤️ said...

mommies are soooo... pushy and bossy.
We are the boss. Why do they forget that?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I sympathize with you Daisy. Those aren't very nice things. I am lucky that my mom usually remembers to turn off the flash when she uses the camera, so that it doesn't hurt my eyes.

The Furry Kids said...

Wow, Daisy. Your Mommie sounds pretty bad. Our Mom does these things, too - especially 2, 7, 9 & 10. These things are very, very bad. What can we do?

Love,
Tazo

The Crew said...

All those things seem very reasonable to me, Daisy. I think I should be allowed to do whatever I want, but Mom disagrees with me. She says she does certain things to "protect" us.

Misty

Unknown said...

Our Mother does 1, 4, 7 (at least to Stewie), 10, and 11. Our Mother and your Mommie must think alike! (You know what they say about great minds...)

-Rosie

Unknown said...

Yeah, your momma is bad. She is going on vacation and is not going to take you with her. That's unfair and mean. Do not let her sharpen your claws so that you can poke her with them to get even.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey i think your mommie is furry responsible to put away your foods. i wish i had someone like that! ha ha ha

but you should get the temptations left out because i KNOW you would not eat too many. right? hmmm?

smiles, auntie bee

Tara said...

Great list! I agree the temptations should be left out, and that we should be able to keep the lizards we catch!
Tara

LZ said...

Oh Daisy I feel your pain! The LL does so many offensive things to and it makes me mad.

Kaze

Skeezix the Cat said...

Maybey yer mom is kollekting the waz in yer ears to make candles that she can sell on the innernets so that she can buy yoo more Temtayshuns and kyoot owtfits!

SpaceyMom said...

LOL about the lizards and snakes. They are presents for you, ya know. :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOU are right, if your Mommie wants to have lizards and snakes she needs to catch her own. Our Momma won't let us keep the little insects we find either.

purrs
Abby

Shaggy and Scout said...

BOTH our mom & dad are going away from us for a whole week in October! We don't like this either!
Our mom leaves the tempations bag out sometimes and when she does, Scout knocks it off the counter then we all chew on it to try to get the goodies inside.
Tell mommie that ear wax is to catch any bugs that might fly into your ears and you need it.
xxxooo

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh daisy, your human, even with all her faults, sounds far better than mine! I will do you a swap! x

Shilgiah the Cat said...

My mom does some of the same things except I don't even get clothes on a shoestring budget. You always dress so elegantly your mom does a good job on that shoestring.

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy! I like your Thurzday 13 today. I have to agree with youz on a lot of them too. There are somes though I would leave to my meowmizse alone though. Purss..Siamia

Hot(M)BC said...

We talked it over and decided that all mommies are bad sometimes. I guess we've just got to love them anyway.
Purrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi and his silly sisfurs

Dma said...

Yeah mommies can seem sorta unreasonable at times. I'm sure there's a reason for some of your mom's rules and activities though.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you always have a Thursday 13 that puts a smile on my face.
Thanks!
If I was there, I'd want to kiss you between the ears, too!
luv,
Not The Mama

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey there Daisy--my momma does bad things sometimes, too, as you know. I agree with you on the measuring cup. Sometimes, when Momma fill up the feed bucket with my Tas-tee t/d kibbles, I can just climb right in and eat IN the bucket! I think she should just leave it open all the time. Measuring cups are no fun.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, Mom's can be mean. Ya, like giving me medicine, says Tigger! No Tigger that is to make you better! Just ignore him. Any hoo, we agree on
1, 4, 7 (No Tigger, No), 8 sometimes, 10, and 11. Have a wonderful day!
Your FL furiends,

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Daisy, my momma does a lot of those things, too. And man oh man do I efur wish she'd leave gazillions and squillions of Temptayshuns out fur alla us Ballicai ALLA TIME!

I like kissies onna head between my ears, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tyler said...

Sorry Daisy, I agree your mom and my mom too are meanies.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I am sorry you aren't going to get to go on vacation with your Mommy. Maybe she is going somewhere you wouldn't like though.

The Meezers or Billy said...

does she call you "little mr fatty fat fat?" or "poosie" or does she kick you in the head when you're trying to sleep 'tween her feets?
your mommy sounds really nice. maybe we can trade. - Miles

Anonymous said...

Your Mommie sounds so sweet, Daisy! She does indeed have some house rules -- ours does, too, unfortunately. I wish our mom would leave out unlimited Stinky Goodness! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Furry Fighter said...

I hate the loud sucking machine too Daisy - Meowmie has it out every few dyas at the moment cos I'm alting alot!

Daisy - I have given you an award!
Come on over!
x

Gretchen said...

Yippee! Daisy! Its me! Gretchen! What ever was wrong with loading you site is gone...don't know what it was or when it left, but I'm so happy i'ts gone.....gone......gone! Now I can read your post and talk to to you again. I was getting so worried that I'd never get to talk to you again. My bean told me not to worry, just give it some time and it would probably fix itself. And if must have...

I loved you TT. I don't play and didn't log on to your linky. But my bean does. I've got more reading to catch up on your site. I wanted to know how the sea monkeys did.

Hugs...G

DaCraftyLady said...

oh Daisy Mommy is so bad....

JT said...

Your mom is SO cruel!

The Furry Fighter said...

Daisy - you asked about Houndsditch - it is a road in the City, it sort creates a border between the City and the East End. In the olden days when the London Wall still stood, it was on the 'other' side of the wall hence why it was a dumoing ground - inside the wall was the orginal City of London. my meowmie cycles down it every day but she never sees any dead dogs these days...just dead-eyed commuters :)

Just Ducky said...

I prefer kisses on the top of my head too.

Peach Man said...

Ah! Daisy your Mommie must be related to the NO-Lady/Pill-Lady as Simone now calls her. We don't all the means things our Mama does to us either. Pretty much we agree with all your excellent points. Scout especially hates the sucking machine. She goes to her laughin' spot for hours and hours and won't come home.
Peach

The Devil Dog said...

Hi Daisy
I agree with you completely on these, especially #5. I hate having my ears cleaned. Of course, Mom knows better than to leave any food out, because I always get it, not matter where it is.
hee hee
Roxy

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Your mommy an' my mom must be readin' the same book about how to effectively P*SS OFF their cats. My mom does clippy claws when I need those claws! She keeps the Temptations in a container with a hard-to-remove lid. She uses the sucking monster, too! Oh, an' she's leavin' on vacation next week for 27 whole days. It's not fair ...
DMM

Sarge Charlie said...

poor daisy

Tiger Lily said...

Wow. I didn't used to think your Mommie was that mean to you. What you have to endure!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i think dat waxy build-up in da eerz iz sumwut uv a turn-off. yer mom iz doin u a favor in dis case.
luv--jh

Lux said...

I'm afraid more of our moms than you might realize are guilty of these things!

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh my goodness. i had no idea. i can see how you would be upset she takes your lizards away. no fair! claw trimming is no fun either. i do not understand why treats need to be locked away. i've seen mommy eat doritos. if she gets to eat all those doritos, why can't i get all the treats? i'm sure you'll agree.

Miz said...

Dear Daisy, let your Mommy know that if she holds a piece of white printer paper in front of the flash, she will get a softer light and it won't hurt your eyes so much. It is a photographers trick.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Hmmm.... our mommy does many of those things too, like locking up our food, clipping our claws and using the sucky machine.

Anonymous said...

Seems like most kitties have to put up with the claw trimming, which I hate too. I also get lots of wax in my ears which use to make me gag. Mom said her other cat didn't have ears like mine. I like getting them cleaned out.
Thanks for dropping by my blog all the time. : )

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow, I totally agree, these are very bad things that your mommy does. My mommy does almost all these bad things too.

We need to get together sometime and teach our mommies how to be good....

~Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails