Thursday, September 6, 2007

Goodbye, Sweet Ayla

Ayla (1990 - 2007)

Goodbye, sweet Ayla, my friend. You will be missed.
Share/Bookmark

7 Notes for Daisy:

Tink said...

I didn't know this beautiful cat, but I'm sure she will be missed. I'll light a candle for her in front of my Bast statue.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i did not know her either but she is lovely... bye sweet ayla.

smiles, auntie bee

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thanks for letting us know. We had not heard yet. Haven't visited her blog in a while, now she's gone. :(

Dma said...

What a sweet face... Sounds like she had a great 17 years.

Ayla said...

Thank you Daisy for the kind words. I know Ayla always enjoyed hearing from you.

- Ayla's Mom

Sarge Charlie said...

by ayla, you look so cute, and ayla is my grandduaghter's name

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. She was beautiful. I lost one of mine just a couple of weeks ago. It's never easy, is it? Here's to your Ayla and my Butterbean....

Related Posts with Thumbnails