Thursday, September 6, 2007

Goodbye, Sweet Ayla

Ayla (1990 - 2007)

Goodbye, sweet Ayla, my friend. You will be missed.
Share/Bookmark

8 Notes for Daisy:

Tink said...

I didn't know this beautiful cat, but I'm sure she will be missed. I'll light a candle for her in front of my Bast statue.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

i did not know her either but she is lovely... bye sweet ayla.

smiles, auntie bee

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Thanks for letting us know. We had not heard yet. Haven't visited her blog in a while, now she's gone. :(

David E Maeda said...

What a sweet face... Sounds like she had a great 17 years.

Ayla said...

Thank you Daisy for the kind words. I know Ayla always enjoyed hearing from you.

- Ayla's Mom

Sarge Charlie said...

by ayla, you look so cute, and ayla is my grandduaghter's name

Blue Momma said...

I'm so sorry. She was beautiful. I lost one of mine just a couple of weeks ago. It's never easy, is it? Here's to your Ayla and my Butterbean....

Jay said...

Hi there,

Nice stuff you got, very fabulous pics.
Well, I do have also in my sleeves, if you have time don't forget to visit

photosorcery.com

Many thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails