Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: I Am Shocked!



Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Ramses said...

Fantastic photo!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, you certainly look shocked! Great expression. :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dear,

What did you see!!!???

SandyCarlson said...

That's a cat who can't believe her eyes! Happy WW!

Lisa R Charles said...

Daisy, what an expression!

Happy WW!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous expression on the cat's face. Great capture!

Parker said...

Did you see a giant lizard?

Nicole said...

LOL- too funny. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute photo! lol Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

That is the most expressive face I've ever seen on a cat.

Paula said...

What a great expression!
Beautiful cat!

Poppy Q said...

Daisy I am shocked you touched a snake. You surely are a superstar!! I can't decide if you are brave or silly.
Love the surprised look.

jams o donnell said...

What on earth did you see? My four masters just look at me with disdain at all times! Happy WW

Christine and FAZ said...

My goodness, what did you just see? FAZ

Babeth said...

For a cat that is the equivalent of screaming out loud on the top of your lungs and beyond... what on earth caused that ?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Life is shocking, isn't it?


puuurrrrrs to you and Pix

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, you look like you just saw a big alligator in the house!

~ Gracie

Anonymous said...

Argghhhh!! I am shocked too.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Is the snake back???

Honey P. Sunshine said...

whoa!

ChicoryChick said...

LOL! How funny.

The Furry Kids said...

It's not that rude Peeping Tom fellow again, is it?

Earl Grey

The M's said...

Great expression, you are so cute.

Patois42 said...

My, whatever did Daisy spy?

Tiger Lily said...

Oh no! What shocked you so much?

Dma said...

That's the best look of stunned disbelief I think I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

that's the best one I've seen all day!

Tara said...

Did Pixie eat the snake?
Tara

HRH Yao-Lin said...

ahahaha excellent picture daisy!! You are looking in the mirror and saying ' oh my goodness, I had forgotten how cute I am!' tee hee xxx

The Crew said...

Are you still shocked about that gigantic snake?!

LZ said...

I bet she told you there were no more Temptations left. That would suck!

Latte

CableGirl said...

lol. is that mid yawn or conversation?

Happy WW

jenianddean said...

That picture made my mom laugh out loud!! We all think you are sooooo cute!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

sammawow said...

Oh Daisy - what a funny expression you made today! You must have been practicing a lot!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

What are you shocked about?

Sarge Charlie said...

I can see that you are shocked

Anonymous said...

Ooo Daisy that is a really shocked look. What are you shocked about? We bet that it is rude lizards.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Holy cow! Whatever did you see Daisy?

Laila and Lilly

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey darlin', what in the world do you see there?

smiles, auntie bee

catsynth said...

Wonder what you're saying, or singing...

In any case, it's a great photo!

Forty Paws said...

What are you so shocked about???

Luf, Us

tami and todd said...

That is crazy looking! Cats are the coolest ever!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You are a great actress!

PUrrs
Abby

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hehehe, yoor a good actress. Dat is a furry shocked look, what tekneek did yoo use? Zippy uses visualizing dad cleaning, dat wood be truly shocking.

Poppy said...

Gosh, Daisy, you must have seen something very surprising! Was it a ghost? A big lizard ghost?

Poppy

Boy said...

Wow Daisy! What shocked you so much?

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you must've read something shocking about a snake or a lizard. Or a gator?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. What a hilarious shot. happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, c'mon Daisy, yoo can't be that shocked at my big mussels... yoo know I've bin werking owt!

Diana said...

Cute!!

Tyler said...

Has Pixie invited Mr. Tom in for a visit?

Is your mom kissing the alligator?

Anonymous said...

Why, Daisy, I am shockeed too! I didn't know that side of your personality... LOL

Happy WW!
Mine is up at Tricotine

MaoMao said...

hehehehe, you sure do look shocked! Did you see Godzilla outta window??

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Unknown said...

What's going on Daisy? What are you so shocked over?

TorAa said...

This capture is a non disputeable winner. Fantastic shot.

Give that cat a hug from Rosa and Felicia (our cats)

Karen Jo said...

Is this how you looked when you saw the snake in your house? You look very shocked.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy, you do indeed look shocked! I'd love to know what you see!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

How funny!!

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy - you made me laugh and laugh. Your Mommie needs to submit this photo to LOL cats.
Thanks for the laughs, I needed them.

PS - did you see Sssstephen again?

love,
Not The Mama

Tink said...

Wow, amazing picture!!

palette48 said...

Daisy,

You're expression is priceless!

Anita said...

Muhahahahahahahaha! Funny photo!

susan said...

Lol! What amazing timing!!!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Wow Daisy...you look fabulous even with a shocked look ono your face... amazing!
What is your secret?

Rene Perez said...

OHMYGOSH! I love your photos and captions! That is too funny! I literally laughed out loud.

The Meezers or Billy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! what did you see???

TheSlyCat said...

I love that picture! What happened?

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy- You are a hoot! dat wordy-less pic is da bomb! I have a wordless pic cuz' I yam lookin kinda sol-um. We love you!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's a fantasmik photo! Yoo look like yur saying *What in da hecckkkkk is dat*!

Mickey's Musings said...

Can you open your mouth as wide as the snake?

Anonymous said...

What an expression, Daisy! I know you are not scared of much except alligators and maybe vishus deer. But with an expression like that, I can only guess it was an alligator riding on the back of a vishus deer. Holy cow!

Anonymous said...

LOL Was this the first response to the snake? LOL

DK & The Fluffies said...

What are you shocked at?

Lux said...

What did you see, Daisy???

Anonymous said...

Daisy dear thank you so much for your kind comment, I'm sure I will be fine in no time. You don't just looked shocked in your photograph, you look appalled! What a wonderful picture. You always make me smile!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Did your Mom say a really bad word? Or was it Pixie?

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, that is an awesome expression! But, what was so shocking?? Another snake? More sea monkey lives lost? Pixie refusing a naner? WHAT??

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yup.
i'm shocked, too, daisy.
an i'm laffin an laffin, too!
luv--jh

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh my goodness Daisy, what has shocked yoo so much? Wuz it Ssssstephen, did he hissss at yoo?

Anonymous said...

Indeed made me laugh. Thanks!

Gretchen said...

Perfect pose. An award winning photo.

Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Silly kitty. I love it!

Andree said...

I hope you didn't see another snake!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails