Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Keeping My Nostrils Clean



Share/Bookmark

55 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, this photo of you is very cute~!

Yes, that is a very good and are our only way to keep nostril clean~!!! Good lesson~!!!!

jams o donnell said...

You are as cute as ever. Us poor humans have to make do with a tissue alas!

Happy WW

Parker said...

I have always said that you keep a clean machine. Great nostil technique!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute photo, Daisy!

Bevson said...

Hi Daisy, You are one perky looking girl. Greetings from my 4 kitties.

Ramses said...

You're sure looking cute today Daisy! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Daisy! Those are some mighty clean nostrils I'll bet. Mighty clean. And some WILLLLLLLLLLLLLD Whiskers to go with them!

Anonymous said...

Very clever way of cleaning your nose.Cute Photo :)

Anonymous said...

That is an impressive looking tongue Daisy! Are you thinking about Temptations?

The Furry Kids said...

Cute picture, Daisy. Clean nostrils are very important. You don't want Skeezix to see you with a "bat in the cave", if you know what I mean.

Earl Grey

Sarge Charlie said...

that was a good job daisy, tissue works also

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Grate werk Daisy, no cat wants to see a bogey hanging out.

Forty Paws said...

You must be related to the Okapi and the Giraffe.

Luf, Us

Jimmy Joe said...

You gots a long tongue there, Daisy! I can really see how curly your whiskers are in that picture.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Dma said...

I find that popsicles are better than nostrils.

jenianddean said...

My mom says you are so stinkin' cute, but I don't think you stink at all. You even clean your nostrils...mom's are so goofy sometimes.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Tongues make excellent wash clothes :)
We like your Whiskers, Daisy.

You could have a Whiskers Wordless Wednesday!

~~ Timothy, Napoleon and Sara

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, that's a really great pikshur. i only lick foods off my nose. if there's something nasty there i make mommy get it out. heehee - Miles

Celeste said...

Daisy I do hope you got all those buggers out!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Teach us! Teach us! Boogies all gone!

Anonymous said...

So cool! I love how goofy kitties look when they do this.

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

You do that very well, Daisy!

LZ said...

Hmm, maybe I should try that, I usually use my paw to wipe my nose.

Kaze

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hahahahahahahahaha...my mom can't stop laughing. What an amazing tongue! You don't eat your kitty boogers do you?

Anonymous said...

must have been a great meal!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom stop laffing...sereeusly, stop it! *sigh* mom can't stop laffing...beans, dey just don't get it.

The Cat Realm said...

WOW - look at that tongue! I didn't know you had such a TONGUE. You must have the cleanest nostrils in the world!
I didn't have to capture my pet - he walked right up to me, and is really very tame. The cage is just for protection. And when he misbehaves...
Karl

Unknown said...

Buenos dias Daisy! You are cute as ever and sexy.
Luna

Anonymous said...

He, he!!! I LOVE that!!!!

Christine and FAZ said...

My favourite way of doing this is to climb up on to one of the human's chests and sneeze several times in their face. I find this very effective. FAZ

catsynth said...

Mmm, keeping nice and clean.
Luna always does this after "nosies." I suppose it makes sense now that I think about it.

Skeezix the Cat said...

WoW! Yoo have a vary long and talinted tung! I don't know abowt using it to eet booger, tho.

ASTOR CATS said...

Daisy that a really good technique. Maybe you could publish a manual so the us kitties can learn the proper way. Some of us just don't got the right methods and needs lessons.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Irishcoda said...

LOL, what an adorable picture!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

fanks for being my dr. daisy!!! you are the gratest!

smiles, auntie bee

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh daisy look at you, you little cutie!! Cuter by the day, i swear it xx

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very cute picture!

Also, happy anniversary to your mommie and daddy!

Samantha & Mom said...

Thanks for the great way to teach us to clean our nostrils Daisy. We're not sure if our tongue is that long though! Cool picture!
Your FL furiends,

Dorothy said...

Your's and Gretchen's tongues are very long...

Anonymous said...

Great shot :)

Mickey's Musings said...

10 out of 10 for technique!!

Unknown said...

Icky!

The Furry Fighter said...

what a super picture Daisy! your chest fur looks so soft and lamb-like...i reckon i could snooze away in that hair and be quite content! xxx

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Yous look very intent on cleanings your nose. I do's that when I gots stinky goodness on it.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha.....Daisy you have a very long tongue - you could probably wash your eyes too : )

Anonymous said...

Nostrils clean....hehehehehehe!!

It's a gurreat picture of you! So adorable!

~Marie

MaoMao said...

My Mom's sayin' SQUEEEEEEE!!! What a purreshus pickshure -- and I'm sure your nose is furry clean!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Daisy, that's a darling picture of you. You have such an adorable long tongue! I have a long tongue, too. That's probably why it pokes out of my mouth so often, *giggle*!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Lux said...

That can be hard to do, but you're making it look easy, Daisy ...

Zoey and the furballs said...

Wow Daisy, you can really curl your tongue!

Tyler said...

OH Daisy, you scared me for a second. I thought you had an ugly growth on your nose. But instead it's just your lovely tongue. Thank goodness.

Tara said...

Way to reach that nosey!
Tara

Kimo and Sabi said...

We didn't know yer nose was durty. Happy belated anniversary to yer beans!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Good job Daisy! It is veru important to keep all parts of your body clean! Meowm loves my nose and I bet she would love yours too!

Starbuck and Torrey said...

What a fantastic tongue! Great pic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails