Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Here is a comic I made about New Year's Resolutions:


The moral of this comic is that if your New Year's Resolutions are too hard or No Fun, you do not have to keep them.

Share/Bookmark

57 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

My resolution will be to go to bed earlier, not to let the secretary wait up to see what you has posted for the day (it is 11.30pm here). Love this weeks comic by the way.

I founds my purple mousie, but the secretary has losted the dvd remote - ooh ohh!!

Have a lovely day and a Happy new Year Daisy and Pixie bananas (and your great beans).

Poppy Q and the secretary

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Although our humans love running on the treadmill and lifting weights, playing is a much more fun way to exercise for us kitties! :)

Anonymous said...

Crikey - er... double crikey. Apart from thundering herd of elephants - that's about it around here.

Mom gets exhausted watching the boys go to play about ten lots of sport each, each week.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy,
We are still currently working on our New Year's Resolutions. We like yours alot. We agree - if it's too hard or no fun - we're not going to keep them!

Happy New Year to you and Pixie and your wonderful Mom and Dad!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more and our Mommy, Karen xo

Mickey's Musings said...

I agree Daisy. Mom says that if you do not enjoy something,you will not do it well or at all.Besides, you get exercise doing your circus stunts!!
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Daisy,

Not to worry.
You play the circus stunts so often, that is too easy for you to keep in shape~!!!!

Purr,
Adan

Team Tabby said...

You are giving us very advice about New Year's Resolutions, Daisy, but we do think your present shape is just fine - you must keep in shape chasing lizards.

Mindy & Moe

Sarge Charlie said...

Well now Miss Daisy, you sure got this resolution thing worked out, just scratch them off the list if they are a problem..........happy new year

Anonymous said...

I like your solution to the hard, boring, no fun resolutions! You're one smart kitty.

Jaya said...

Oh Daisy- I love the moral to that story. Once again you show us how very WISE you are.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

thank u fer dis comic daisy.
i will cross off da mos difficult rezolyooshun on mi list rite now. it will be jus too difficult to giv up tuna juice ... so i won't.
luv--jh

Hot(M)BC said...

Hmmmms so I gotta fink of the rite resolushuns huh? I'll hafta fink hard.
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Unknown said...

I liked this weeks comic Daisy! You really know how to flex your muscles!

Shadow

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Play more is a good resolution. We are going to borrow that one if it is OK.

Scylla & Charybdis

The Cat Realm said...

We like the moral of this comic!!!
And we wanted to tell you: we REALLY love your Sunday comics - we eagerly await Sundays now that we know that there will be Daisy's Sunday Comics!
Karl

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

boy am i glad to hear this! thanks honey pie!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

I bet if you did workout and lift weights yo'd catch more lizards...

Anonymous said...

I made mine more napping and more temptations :)

Forty Paws said...

Heh heh. We luf that moral! Makes sense to us!

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

That's a great rule Daisy!!

Anonymous said...

Amen, Daisy...Sometimes those resolutions become more like revolutions... and revolutions are not fun.

Happy new year!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You know.. you could bite more if you joined our Bite & Run Brigade.. and it would also get you in shape!
You look very cute working out.
Happy 2008

Spoon of life said...

Hehehe Daisy I hear you!!! ;)
We're on the same page here trust me;)

Lots of love to you and have an amazzzzing 2008!!!

There's a little "gift" in my blog;)
The Videos are finaaaallllyyy up;)

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy. We think your shape is purrfect. Biting less might be good, but playing more is definitely a resolution we can agree with. I think I might try not to eat chocolate, but I can't promise.

Roxy

Boy said...

Arh...but you've got a nice shape Daisy! So you can forget about the first new year wesowution.

Lux said...

So true, Daisy ... I'm not making any resolutions at all, so I won't have to worry about breaking any!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Nermal thinks exercising is not a fun enough resolution, too. (^_^) An' we all think you don't need it anyway, 'cause you've got such a nice physique! We love your other two items on your list. Mama hopes we put those on ours, as well. (~_~)

Enjoy the last days of 2007!

Love,
Nermal, Nico, Virgil, & Maggie

Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom is gonna cross "get in shape" off her list too.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy,

We think that you are beautiful just the way you are! Plus, with all of your circus stunts that you do, you must already be in tip-top shape!

Happy New Year,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Christine and FAZ said...

I resolve not to have any new years resolutions. FAZ

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, no, if it's not fun den yoo won't do it. Playing is da bestest way to get exersize anyway. But yoo look fine, Daisy, we don't think yoo need to do all dat working out stuff.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that is a very sensible thing Daisy. Someone says that I am a bit on the chubby side, but I have no intention of changing.

Ms. Scorpia said...

THANKS FOR THE READ, IT WAS REALLY CUTE AND CREATIVE!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Daisy,
That is very cute. My mom just decided to stay home this afternoon instead of working out. Lazy Sunday is better than working out!
--JB

Asta said...

Daisy
I love youw comics
I think you'we shape is just pawfect as is..I wouldn't want you to stwain something that weight looks way too heavy fow you...you wouldn't bite me would you??
Playing mowe is a gweat wesolution..I'm so glad I met you this yeaw!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy, SS thinks you're a honey pie and double sweetie. Really though, you shouldn't encourage her in her bad, bad ways of not exercising. We kitties are alright; we are in shape (you and I anyway) but SS needs to get off her butt and do some exercise!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We haf taken your advice Daisy and our rezzerlooshun is to catch and eat more mice so they can't go indoors where they don't belong.We won't break that one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy!
My New Year's resolution is to try to find time for all the ladies in my life. I have 6 sisters/girlfriends...my mommy don't count as a real girl...Ewwwww...I love the ladies!

Thanks for stoppin' by our blog. Yesterday was not a fun day for me...I'm still tryin' to git over the embarassment of it all...

Have a happy new year's weekend!
Headbutts & purrs!
Felix the Magical Cat
www.whiskersandpurrs.com

Unknown said...

My Lady says that exercise is for the birds!

L. Alida said...

Kitties don't need to make resolutions they're purrfect already. :)Your comics are always better than the ones in the Sunday paper Daisy.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Daisy, this is completely a great idea. It is important to never resolve to do things that you cannot not do. running on a treadmill makes me feel like napping, and lifting weights is too hard!
biting less. That sounds like a nice goal!

happy Sunday

Frasier said...

Hi Daisy
You are in great shape so dont do anything on the lines of exercise and diets etc!!!
Happy New Year
Frasier

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy!
I tink you are justee az cute az can be..so NO workouts needed. Also, you can wear your partee collar to my partee tomomrrowz if you wants..I yam sure da boyz will be mostee imp-ressed. Although, I has to say, your tiara iz mostee sparklin' & viva-shus!!!
Love,
Dr Tweety

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my, my Vet told me I have to lose 3 pounds! He called me FAT! So I am going to have to make that get in shape resolution. Yuck! Can I borrow your treadmill?
Your Fat furiend,
Samantha

caspersmom said...

Mom says it doesn't do any good to make New Year resolutions as no one keeps them anyway. I like the idea of getting more temptations though. At least you had the right idea Daisy. Mom loves your pretty pink outerware for cold nights, really cute. Hope you and yours has a great and Blessed New Year.

Casper and crew

Menopauseprincess said...

Daisy already has a smokin hot bod, what does she have to "get in shape" for?

Still, I like the conclusion she arrived at, think I'll go with that one myself!

Max said...

I'm already in shape. Round is a shape. Heh.

Karen Jo said...

I love the moral to your comic, Daisy. I will remember it. You don't need to get in shape anyway. You get enough exercise with your circus stunts and playing to keep in shape.

Unknown said...

My Mum doesn't make New Year's resolutions anymore - she says they are too much pressure : ) I have decided not to make any too!

Anonymous said...

very funny post. i like the comics . thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow nice comics. You are really a creative person . Happy new year.

Tyler said...

I like the moral Daisy. In fact, I've decided not to create any resolutions.

Anonymous said...

I like your resolutions and I like your old shape.

Andree said...

That "old you" is just perfect, so don't fret. I agree with you: resolutions are just opportunities to feel bad about ourselves. We have to think of a new way to make them positive and affirming.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

One year, my Bean resolve not to make any more resultions. That is only one she has kept so far.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your list is looking better now that you crossed that one thing off ;-)

Happy New Years to you and everyone in your family :-D

Anita said...

Playing is more enterteining that to do exercise... muhahahaha!

Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails