Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Holiday Angel or Little Devil?




Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy,

Angel and devil really only a line seperate~!
But, I am sure you are an angel~!!!!! :)
You always are~!

Purr,
Adan

David said...

Daisy, I have two cats that say with me, so I know cats real well. I know that you are just a little angle that likes to have fun.

Thanks for the pictures. Hope you have a wonderful WW!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Tee hee, Daisy! I think you are an angel. I like the photo of you with the ornament over your head. :)

Black Cat said...

I think you're an angel too, an angel who loves to play! xxx

Parker said...

I vote both - being an angel and a devil can be lots of fun!

ZOOLATRY said...

No question here, you're an angel!
(but devils can have more fun so maybe you want to try it once in awhile...)

Marla said...

Too Cute! Check out our doggies at www.dogparkdays.blogspot.com

Shelia said...

Too cute for an angel, definitely a lil' devil, LOL! Happy WW!

Siani said...

I think you're a little angel, Daisy. My Leo's a little devil - he's been clawing at the grapes in my fruit bowl yet again. Happy WW!

My WW pic is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Since it's you Daisy, I'm sure you're being a helpful little angel. If it were me however...well, we all know I'm a lil' devil!

Ramses said...

You'z all angel Daisy! :)

Gattina said...

I vote for devil, lol ! Rosie has helped me a lot when I put up the Christmas decoration, it's her first Christmas !

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor a cat so it's normal to be a little of both. Just remember dat after being a little devil yoo hafta give mom dat sweet kitty face dat makes dem say "aaaaawww".

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

It looks like you have a lot of fun new toys to play with!

Purrs to an angel

Abby and Boo

Anonymous said...

Angel of course!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

but...butbut. Those things belong to you! You can just whack them around when mommie is not looking and blame it on the lizzards invading the house.

Happy snappy Day to the curlie girls

The M's said...

Just don't get into too much trouble, Santyclaws is coming soon.

Mickey's Musings said...

How about an Angelic Lil Devil ;)
Heehee
Purrs

Sassy Kat said...

Someone as sweet as you can only be an ANGEL!!!!!!! You are such a delight.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

u r so cute daisy, pinecones are fun to whap around the floor

kml said...

Pretty Christmas kitty!

Scout said...

I said a bit a both… With a smidge more devil girl in there for the added spice of it!

Great photos as usual!!

Purrs,
Scout

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oboy! new toys for the little angel!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

The Furry Kids said...

Definitely angel. Is there supposed to be a "devil" picture? Because I don't see one. I just see a picture of you helping your Mommie decorate for the holidays.

Love,
Tazo

Dma said...

I think you are both an angel and a lil devil.

Very complex kitty.

LZ said...

Good job decorating!! Its nice to be helpful.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Your definitely an adorable angel :)

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mommy says Angel, I say Angel with rusty halos. hehe You do's gets some devilish ideas now and thens.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I believe you are mostly Holiday Angel ;-)

Sarge Charlie said...

neither, you are just a fun loving young lady who loves to make us all smile.

Unknown said...

Hehe, I know the answer to that one, Daisy.

Patti said...

I say you're an angel!! :) Cute pics!! Stop by my blog and you can see my Tedy being a lil' devil! ;) Happy WW!!

Anonymous said...

I like to think we all have a little of both in us.

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are definitely an angel!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Daisy is definately an angel - except when she's being a devil :)

The Devil Dog said...

I think you are both. But more angel than devil. I am the devil. :)

Roxy

Jimmy Joe said...

You sure look like an angel, Daisy. I don't see anything naughty about playing with pine-cone toys that your momma puts out for you. But you do have a crazy devil look when you put the bitey on.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Anonymous said...

I think they are both. U can't say only one. don't u know how they are...........?

Nomi said...

Christmas is a great time for cats..all dem dekorashuns. Wot are dey for if not to play wiv ?

Karen said...

Judging from the look on your cute little face while sitting under the star, I'd say you're about to smack the thing to see it swing. I'm going with devil! My guys have an irresistible desire to eat the lower branches of the tree, and to steal and abuse the little soft stuffed elephant and clam hanging within their reach. All the glass stuff is too high for them to reach!

Lisa said...

Daisy's got the look of the devil about her, behind that innocent smile!

June said...

Ob boy, a blog about cats! I found one earlier about dogs, so this balances things out. Happy WW.

jenianddean said...

Some days there is a fine line between angel and devil. I think angel because don't moms and dads know all Christmas decorations are fair game as toys. At least that's our party line over here. :)

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Tybalt said...

I would guess that you are a little bit of both, Daisy. ;)

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy, you are an Angel for sure! You were just trying to straighten the arrangement your Mom made! Your pictures are very cute!
Your FL furiends,

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you are an angel!

L. Alida said...

Well, since I think all kitties are angels on Earth I would say you're an angel with a very normal kitty naughty streak. :)
Hugs and Purrs to you and Pixie!
Lorianna

Boy said...

Of course you're an angel! Mine Mummy says we kitties are God's angels in fur!

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy!
I finks youz are an Angel like me. Although I'm sure your lil devilish side come out sometimez, hehe.
Purrss...Siamia

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Angel, of course!!
Just like us...most days.

~ The Bunch

The Meezers or Billy said...

is there 'posed to be a pikshur of you being a devil? 'cause we only see an angel!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, you are definately a little angel! - with a little devilish glint in your eye : )

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hehe how about 98% angel :D ? That's what momma says about me! ~Queen Snickers

Christine and FAZ said...

That is a very difficult question to answer Daisy. Both I think. FAZ

Leona said...

Im all angel, Guy is a devil. Ma keeps finding ornaments and things all over the house. Shhhhhh don't tell her I dug some stuff out also.

The Wanderer said...

We is hasing a hard time telling if you be a holiday angel or little devil, buts that a great picture efur way!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - you gots enough toys, um,...we means, decor, fer everyone - whut fun (stay out our trouble)!

Clover said...

Hi Daisy,

Holiday Angel for sure!! I love how the first pictures shows your curly fur!

Love Clover xo

Sophie Brador said...

Dais le maze, You would look fantistico in a wig! I think you should start taking up a collection.

xo
SB

Leslie said...

H'mmm, everyone in THIS house thought you were talking about Pyewacket for a minute! :)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You look so cute in those photos! We love you either way.

Unknown said...

Daisy I sure hope you can be good for a little while so Santa will visit you. :)

HRH Yao-Lin said...

That's not a question, it's a fact. you are an angel some of the time and a little devil the next! x

Monty Q. Kat said...

You were just helpin' to get the pinecones JUST right. That's all.

Asta said...

Daisy
Alittle devil in a pawfect angel like you is good..it just makes you intewesting..
I aweady have youw dwum set set up in my living woom fow tomowwow's pawty...I can't wait to see you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw Daisy, I think it is some of both. You probably more angel tho. Craisy is the little devil...ha ha ha

Donetta said...

He looks like my old Jasper the jazz cat!

PB 'n J said...

Hmm we say angle, cause we think we're always angles!

Andree said...

Oh Daisy!! May I use that first photo on Sunday?? Please?? It would be perfect!!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh Daisy,

You tink its OK if I say -----? :)
(I cannot decide!)I tink you are bi-entitieed.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Angel. Lookit da smile on her face.

Forty Paws said...

Hhhhmmmm. Let's see. We think you probably have a little of both!

Luf, Us

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

"Holiday Devil" we suppose. ;)

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

oh, that is a tough decision.. I'm definitely going to choose Holiday Angel

Anonymous said...

Daisy,
Remember, devils were once angels! So ALL kitties are angels with a little bit of devil thrown in for excitement!!
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles & Lola

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy and Pixie! I am so glad to have had you come to visit today and take tea with me. And that lizard! Oh he is so well behaved so he will not ever be rude! Right?

Anonymous said...

That picture of you as an angel is so good! I think it's my favorite one of you. You look so sincere and confident.

darlene said...

ok, they are angels our pets even if they are bad at times....we are so darn lukcy to have them!!....specially daisy!!...love her

Related Posts with Thumbnails