Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: I am puzzled!



Share/Bookmark

77 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Is that treat sitting on a glass table, Daisy? That's a sneaky trick to play on you!

Karen Jo said...

Glass-topped tables are definitely puzzling. I hope you eventually figured out how to get your treat.

snowforest said...

Furry puzzling situation indeed ~ we hope u figure this thing out soon...

Parker said...

Hmmmmm, How odd, I can see it, why can't you get it?

Jake and Bathsheba said...

I didn't think that your Mommie could be so cruel! I hope she gave it to you after the photo shoot.

~Bathsheba

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I am puzzled too. Your mom is usually a much better housekeeper than that.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Glass top!!! hahahahaa.. that will get her figuring out the whole day :)
Merry X'Mas!!

Anonymous said...

:-D)
Looks like fun!

Karen said...

Ah Daisy, the glass ceiling. Who knew kitties had to deal with it too? You do look adorable with the little paw pushed up against the glass where your treat is. If I know your Mommie even slightly I'd say you got several of them after your photoshoot!

Ramses said...

Oh dat would drive me crazy, being able to see d'food, but not get to it from under the table like that! ;)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Betcha it didn't take Daisy long to figgure that out.
That table is probably fun, to sit underneath and watch tha beans eatting.
Purrs, KC

jams o donnell said...

Aww what a thing for a human to do to a porr pussy cat! I hope you got plent of treats later. Happy WW and a happy treat filled Xmas to you

kml said...

Cute!

Happy holidays!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Very strange your Mommie would have a table with no top on it!

m.o.M. said...

I hope she didn't try jumping straight up for it!

http://knitnswim.typepad.com/diagonally_parked

Aline de Chevigny said...

LOL I'm right with you there Daisy.

Aline

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We hope your mum gave yoo a squillion temtayshuns to make up furr teasing yoo. Bet it didn't take yoo long to work it out though cuz we know yer furry smart Daisy.

Anonymous said...

That is very confusing Daisy! I sure hope that you got that Temptation and a few more. I am glad we have wood and tile tables.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh thats mean, the food is there and no ways to get to it! Dids you get help from Mommy to gets the treat?

Mickey's Musings said...

Glass!!!!!!!!!!
The same things that keeps you from chasing the lizards!!!
Dang!! heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Patti said...

You can figure it out, Daisy! Keep trying! :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

are you trapped? quick, someone untrap Daisy!

Sassy Kat said...

Too cute Daisy, I hope ya got out from under that mean table.
I have exciting information and after ya check things out to help spread the word. CCSI is movin, yes ya read right, stop over to my place and get the latest information!

Clover said...

Hehe, poor Daisy! I can see how you might have been puzzled about that. Did you yell "roo roo" at it? That is what I do when I see something I want but can't get it.
Love Clover xo

Dma said...

I'll bet a million temptations that your puzzlement didn't last very long...

Tybalt said...

How frustrating! I hope you figured it out quickly. After all, you are a smart girl!

Scout said...

That was a sneaky Mommy trick! I hope you earned more than that one for being picked on like that! Do what I do and leave nose prints on the bottom of the glass, that usually fixes them!

Purrs,
Scout

The Furry Kids said...

Is this some sort of trick? I hope you got the fishie treat, Daisy.


Love,
Tazo

Nomi said...

You is furry intellygent Daisy so I know you even shoely got dat temptashun !!

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, we think that is a flying fish! did you get it?

Mindy & Moe

Tyler said...

You had me and my mommy puzzled until we biggified the picture. Someone is playing tricks on you, Sweet Daisy. Hopefully you figured it out and will not be fooled again. I didn't realize that I've been missing your blog for a few days. I just want to say that you and Pixie have beautiful presents from Santa Paws. Your party collar is the best! Did Skeezix like it?

Forty Paws said...

Don't you hate it when that happens?

Luf, Us

Suzi Q said...

Awww! Happy WW!

Natalia said...

That was so funny I nearly spit tea on my monitor!

Siani said...

Aw, poor Daisy. Did you work it out and get your fishy treat? Happy WW!

My WW pics can be seen at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

What a puzzle! I can't wait to try Temptations, but momma keeps forgetting the Qpons when she goes out day hunting. At this rate I am just hoping to find them in my Christmas sock. ~Queen Snickers

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Daisy, I think that is called Tricky Glass Table Vortex. The same phenomenon happens here too!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha.... I love this idea~!!!!
I think you are so so cute~!!!!
Is it a treat or become a target to chase? Oah....This is really a good one~!!

You are so adorable, Daisy

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh, that is confusing. Did you ever manage to get that treat?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Invisible force field! It da same thing dat keeps us from catching dem birdies out on da bushes!

Anonymous said...

Lol...Adorable did you get it?

Gattina said...

Daisy I think they are making fun of you ! It is a shame, lol ! You can complain about your servant on my blog.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I hope you got several of those after the phot session was over!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

LOL! It really is a magic trick isn't it, Daisy? Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Randi said...

Hi Daisy!

That's not a very nice trick to play on Daisy the Curly Cat...Do they realize what kind of retailiation you could put into action? A little bitey on their hands or nose...they better not mess with Daisy!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Anonymous said...

No wonder you're puzzled Daisy. That table top is so clean, it disappears.
jackie, gidget and fritz

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Is that a temptation Daisy? How interesting...

Anonymous said...

I was puzzled too until I tilted my head just right to see what was going on. Too cute!

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, we finally got into your blog! When we tried in IE, we got bumped off line completely, but the problem didn't happen in Firefox.

We're glad we got here or we would have missed this wonderful photo of you!

Thank you for your advice about Fracas' grinding problem. You asked if this was something new -- no, he's done this for a long time, so we know it's not a baby teeth thing. In fact, we've had his teeth checked, and they're fine. He does have problems sometimes with a blocked tear duct in his right eye, so we're checking to see if he does the grinding only on the right side.

Rocky

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Goldfish crackers are my mostest favorite thing ever. I will climb on any bean just to get one.

I hope you got it and enjoyed its cheezy goodness.

catsynth said...

Puzzled indeed. But your puzzlement is very cute :)

Leona said...

TREATS!!!!!!!!!!

LZ said...

I'd really like to say I'd be a good friend and I'd help you with that. But.....I'll have to be honest and say I'd eat it all up. I'm just not a sharing kind of cat.

Latte

Glad to hear your dad is more mobile! Meowmy can't even imagine how brave he's being with all of those steps in recovery. She's supposed to wear a normal shoe now and she just can't yet. She took her first shower last night and was all skeeved out by standing on the new toe. She said its just....weird. Tell your Daddie to keep his spirits up!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, thank you for your kind words of support during mom's difficult time. As for how low the crooks went, they took his wrapped Christmas Gift from under the tree, unwrapped it, saw that it was a DVD and stole. That is how low they can go. But they are in jail now. And they are going to do time!
Yesssssssssssssssss!

Roxy

Monty Q. Kat said...

::sporfle!::

Anonymous said...

after all these years you'd think cats would shy away from curiosity ;-)

Anonymous said...

DKM does the same thing with my banana chips! ~Fiona Bun

HRH Yao-Lin said...

maaahahaha daisy thats so funny! And also a little bit like torture, but you are a clever cat, you will figure it out x

Chrissie said...

Your mom is very devious, Daisy. Did you figure out how to get your treat?

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Aww, poor Daisy! We just think you are the cutest little thing we have ever seen, and we hope you got lots of treaties after your mommy took those pics! :)

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more, and our Mommy - Karen :)

Mommy Lutchi said...

so cute kitty, thanks for sharing.
Mine is up at 4Seasonsofmylife. Hope you can visit me too.

zevo hussein calamari said...

Don't jump Daisy.... it's a trick....be careful.........

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, goodness ... That gives new meaning to the word, "Temptation" ...
DMM

Gretchen said...

Wow, I've been reading backwards.

I think that is a pretty fancy cup of coffee...I love yours and Pixie's new collar...especially your very pink diamond collar witht the bow...it looks ver good on you.

I think your fancy new awards really sparkles...Contratulations on both of them.

And I'm sure your being good. I don't think Santa counts small bities. He's very kind and understanding about small bites...

Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Oh no, it's a glass table! I remember one time I was sitting at my glass table studying and I was tapping the glass with my pen ... and all of a sudden there's a big BANG!! and I realise that Puddy had been sitting under the table, watching my pen, and had pounced but hit the glass! Poor thing!

Katie @ A Byootaful Life

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,
Iz dere a Tempty-tasty-shun in dat big GLASS ting hangin' from da ceilin'?
Boy, your momee sure beleevz in BIG Christ-mass orny-mints, doezn't she?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Daisy,
Did you get the treat? I hope so!
--JB

Lux said...

Good luck figuring out how to get that treat, Daisy - I know you can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh come on... You can do it, Daisy! We see it, you see it, get out under the table and instead jump on it, and that Temptation is yours... :)

Max said...

heh...that's very sneaky, and funny as long as it's not happening to me...

Motor Home Cats said...

Don't you hate it when the treats float in mid-air like that, and then when you try to pluck it out of the air, there is a barrier in the way. I hope your mommy helped you get it eventually.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

MaoMao said...

Glass topped tables are WEIRD! There's one inna bedroomie. Brainball and I like to play undur it!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Daisy! They tricked you! It is a table. Shame on the humans. I hope they gave you 2 treats for that trick.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute -- yes, glass tables can be very tricky!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think you have to approach it from on top to catch that fishie ;-) I hope you did figure it out!

Andree said...

that treat looks like a thousand miles above your tiny pretty head, Daisy! I don't know why you have not spit on the pretty glass like the Bad Boys do. Obviously some kitties are better behaved than other kitties.

Andree said...

that treat looks like a thousand miles above your tiny pretty head, Daisy! I don't know why you have not spit on the pretty glass like the Bad Boys do. Obviously some kitties are better behaved than other kitties.

Related Posts with Thumbnails