Friday, January 25, 2008

Fashion Friday: My hooded sweatshirt

Here I am modeling my new hooded sweatshirt. It has a funny paw-print on the sleeve. My sweatshirt is very versatile because it can be zipped up for warmth. I think this is a very good casual, sporty look. I would wear this sweatshirt with a pair of jeans. If I wore pants.
Can you see what it says across the front? My sweatshirt says "Bear Hug." I hope no bears try to hug me when I wear this sweatshirt. I heard bears can hug very hard.
My sweatshirt has this little gray hood in case I get really cold. It keeps my ears warm. I do not like to tighten the strings around my face though. Because, I could accidentally strangle myself. That would be a bad fashion mistake.

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are the Queen of Fashion! And quite sensible. A hoodie is just what we need for all the cold and damp wether we're having here.

Anonymous said...

With the hood up, it kinda enhances your street cred, Daisy. U think so?

You can consider wearing it when u r on the lookout for lizards in your backyard and give them a crabby look... That will show them!hee hee

Daisy said...

Hi Mach! I'm just Daisy from the 'hood!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a great sweatshirt Daisy. Be furry keerful with those strings. That would be a BIG fashun mistake.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Daisy! it's been awhile since I've last visited you, I've been sick for awhile and was even hospitalized because of my complicated pregnancy. I'm so happy that I'm able to smile and laugh again after reading your postings and seeing your pictures. You are one adventurous aren't you? You never fail to make me smile with your adventures. Kudos to you Daisy! :-)

Parker said...

Daisy if you lived in O Hi O you would need pants too! It's ONE degree here!
Did Weeble get a forever home?!?

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you is rocking the hoodie look.

I'm laughing that your mommie knows the words to the Guns and Roses songs. My mum was laughing too!!

Have a lovely weekend Daisy doo and give miss Pixie a big banana kiss.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oh that is a great jacket! I love the colors! It would look good with my mouse hockey jersey, you'll have to come borrow it some time! ~Queen Snickers

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We have never met a kitty with so many wonderful outfits! You are such a lucky girl. That sweatshirt is perfect to keep you warm on chilly winter days.

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a fabulous hoodie sweatshirt, Daisy. It looks great on you! :)

Patti said...

Great sweatshirt! I love the little paw print on the side!! My fave pic is the last one. You look ready to rumble! Was there a lizard nearby?? :)

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Daisy yoo are such a good model. Maybe da Bears could adopt yoo as a mascot.

Ali & Fiona said...

As always you look beautiful, we really like the sweatshirt it looks very comfortable.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,that is a sweet outfit! It looks very warm and you would need it if you were here today. It is sunny but very cold!It is -12C(10F)
I'm happy to be an indoor cat :)
Purrs Mickey

Scout said...

You are such a fashionista! You never fail to please Mommy and me with your large wardrobe.

Purrs,
Scout

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Maybe a denim skirt since you do not wear pants? You look very cute in your sweatshirt.

It is very cold in our part of O HI O too. Here we think you would need a parka and snowpants. We wonder if Parker has a parka.

Titus said...

That is an awesome hoodie! Mom slept in one last night - with the hood up even. She didn't want to get Frozen Ears of Corn. Hahahahaha!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha bad fashion mistake indeed although that said, no pain no gain and all that! You look gorgeous Daisy! x

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you look awsome!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look great as always. I need a hoodie sweatshirt. I want to go outside and play but it is very COLD out. ~Scylla

PS: Socks & Charybdis are outside playing, so I am very lonely.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We really like your new sweatshirt. It looks very warm which is good cause its very cold were we are! Very cute fashion friday!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

My Meowm has several of those! She brought one home yesterday that is pink! Maybe I will try it on and model it next Friday.

You look great in your hoodie Daisy! I hope a bear doesn't hug you either.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I always look forward to fashion Friday now! This is a good look. I just can't believe how well of a model you are. I get too excited all the time and mom has a hard time taking pictures of me even without clothes on!
--JB

Nomi said...

Sensational as always Daisy. Does Pixie efer dress up too ? You could wear twin owtfits !! I feel warm jus looking at you all snug and cozee

Anonymous said...

Daisy the niece thingy squealed with delight when she saw your photos.She asked mom to print the one of you wearing the hood up."Yes" she a Daisy Fan.

Unknown said...

OMG!! you is totally inspiration to meee! me want it I is ask mai mum now!!

Unknown said...

Greetings Daisy,

We are Queen Snickers and Empress' cousins and we have been visitating your blog for a while now. Thank you for all your fashion tips and lizard hunting ideas that you have taught us! We love your hoodie; it looks great on you!!!! Maybe we should talk to Mao and Rocky about making Vishus Bear repellent so all kitties will be safe from bear hugs.....

purrs,

Rossetti and Kirara
"The Kiaton Empire"

andophiroxia said...

I wonder what fashions brands you buy. That's very cute for you to wear. I try to have Emy wear a scarf but she gets kind of mad when I do that. She's one of those I guess that doesn't mind walking nekkid around all day. Wierdo. ;)

L. Alida said...

Hoodies are my favorite thing to wear. You look adorable with the hood on Daisy. :) Fashion Fridays are so fun! Have a happy Friday! Hugs to you and Pixie.
Lorianna

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy,

I love your new outfit, it's very comfy and very good for leisure time.
Arion told me, bearhug means hug very very tight. Means using very big strength to hug somebody~ But I think your mommy may know this already, hehehe~!

Anyway, I think with that words, maybe cat friends of our beans must wants to bearhug you more~!!

Happy Weekend to you Daisy~!!
Purr,
Adan

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Strangling yourself would be a very bad fashion mistake...

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We love it! We sure could use one here!

Chrissie said...

I like the way your paws show in the last picture, just those little white toes showing! Cool hoodie!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Word!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dat is a really nice sweatshirt! Yoor right, strangling yoorself would be a terrible mistake, fashon and otherwise.

Unknown said...

Daisy, your hooded sweatshirt is very cute. I agree though - strangling yourself with the strings from your hood would be a big fashion mistake!

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you look quite adorable in that hoodie! I hope no bears hug you either. I hear that they can do bad things to an unwary kitty. You are wise to watch out for the strangly hoody!

Anonymous said...

You know, I think this might be my favorite outfit yet!

The Furry Fighter said...

i love your Hoodies Daisy, they suit you sooooo much! I wish I could be tempted to wear a Hoodie, but I know I wouldn't like it.

xxx

Asta said...

Daisy
That is the best sweatshiwt..I wish we weewe all given those at the cheewleading academy..I think it would go well with ouw cheewleadew skiwts too..you wewew so impwessive at the top of ouw piwamid
smoochie kisses
Asta

BenSpark said...

I love the last shot. Daisy you are stylin'

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

YOu are the purrfect fashionista.

Purrs
Abby

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

that would be a fashion mistake!
be careful hugging bears.

cute pictures!

Leona said...

Oh Daisy you are such the fashion plate. We love the hoodie!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

and of course if you wore jeans, they would be True Religion, or Citizen's of Humanity, cause you deserve the best!

I added you to my blogroll. I've wanted to for a while, but I never got around to it.

Anonymous said...

YOu look very sporty today Daisy. We want one too
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo know, I think yoo cood store the crakler tik in her hood so yoo cood take him with yoo ware ever yoo go.

Miz Allie Cat said...

Oh Daisy yous is beautmews....I loves thats hoody...Yous is the Cat on the Town....meow....

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great sweatshirt! You look great!

Shelia said...

Looking mighty snappy in that fleece hoodie!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy,
You are the style maven of the cat blogosphere!
Your friend,
Shilgiah

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, this is a great and very sporty sweatshirt! I like the strong colors and although you look a bit uncomfortable with the hood over your ears, the hood just hanging over your shoulders add something extra to the sweater.

Poppy said...

Ooh, what a cool sweatshirt! I like bears! But only the "teddy" kind we have in our house. Small fuzzy ones, not real ones.

Poppy

Who We Are said...

She's such a gangster.

Frasier said...

Hi Daisy
You look so hot!!!
Frasier
PS:I hope no bear wants to hug you either!

Anonymous said...

"if I wore pants..." wish I had a nickel for every time I said that...

Dma said...

sorry did not mean to leave an anonymous message.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Your sweatshirt is so cute and fashionable Daisy?! Where did you get it? I think Cobalt and I would look very handsome in some clothes.

SophieKitty said...

Another fashion "do" from Daisy!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HEY DAISY THIS IS YER FREND TRIPPER IN THE TOP PIKCHER YOO LOOK LIKE MAYBEY YOO HAVE ROLES OF FLAB BY HER BUTT HAHAHAHAHAA MAYBEY I COOD BE YER PURRSUNUL TRAYNER HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEZE AND THANK YOO!!!!!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, we really like your sweatshirt. I think the bear hugs is refering to really tight hugs by people who love you. At least that's what mom says.

Roxy

Sasha said...

Daisy I am passing on a special award to you. If you already have it you can pass it on to another cat. There don't seem to be any rules with the award, so you can do as you like. I think you are pretty special with all your modelling work and I thought you and your mummy might like the pretty flowers on the award. Come and pick it up on my web site.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That's a real nice hoodie Daisy. I especially like the paw print on the sleeve!

Magdalen Islands said...

Daisy, you are so precious!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very true daisy, strangling yourself with your clothes is a very bad fashion mistake. sarge wants to teach you magic tricks now!

smiles, auntie bee
ooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, that is a great hooded sweatshirt! You look very fashionable yet casual in it :-)

Kimo and Sabi said...

Furry cute hoodie!

Lux said...

You look so adorable in that last picture, Daisy!

Andree said...

I have to say, Daisy, that you give hoodies a whole new sophistication that is better than the sloppy look the kids at school (and me!) have when we wear them.

darlene said...

oh my gosh, this is the cutest ever!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails