Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thoughts on Thursday: Playtime

My thought for today: Playtime should always be approached with joy and reckless abandon.

Here is my Crackler Tick. I like to sniff his catnip smell first. Do not pinch my nose you silly tick!
He pinched me! Now I must give him a big bitey and bunny-kick his insides out. This makes him crackle a lot. Hahahahaha!
Next I grab my tick and hold him over my head.
Hey, look at me! I'm wearing a Crackler-Tick-hat!

Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great action photos, Daisy! :) It looks like you are having lots of fun with your tick toy! :)

Ramses said...

Oh yer you'z showing that luna-tick who's boss! ;)

Poppy Q said...

Thats a great series of you with your tick Miss Daisy.

i hopes your mom has a great shelter morning, in her crocs. We is off to bed in New Zealand - nite nite and see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

He he, I really like that last pic where you are fighting with that cancer thing!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hahah! Great playful shots, Daisy! BUNNY KICK!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Louche Tabby said...

....I say!.....the bottom pic is a brazen display of your lady privates........

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That looks like a lot of fun. It is raining at our house and we are bored, we are going to look for the mouse the vet gave Sockie~Pooh for being a good boy. The three of us had so much fun playing with it that we lost it. Scylla thinks it might be hiding in Mommy's shoe

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Anonymous said...

We have some crackly catnip toys too! We have a fish and a two-piece one with a fish and a worm with a line in between them. Everybody really loves them, so we might have to get some more. I've never seen that cool tick one! I'll have to look for it at PetSmart next time we go!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Wow, lizards and ticks. You have some mighty cool things down there in Florida.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

spot #13 is fuzzy???

Mickey's Musings said...

Look at you Daisy! Having fun,fun,fun!!!!!! That's the way to spend your day!! That last pic.....heeheehee!! :)
Purrs Mickey

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Gee Daisy, that looks like a really fun toy! Maybe I should get my momma to buy me one. I have a stuffed rat toy, but I don't like playing with it anymore. I do have about 15 or 20 balls that I love playing with, but I think most of them are under the sofa ... Sabrina and Sam really aren't into toys, they are old farts!
Purrs and headbutts,
Simon

The Misadventures Of Me said...

That looks likes fun Daisy! You's sure know hows to show that tick whose boss.

Scout said...

Mommy calls what you are doing “multi-tasking”. She said you are not only playing, but modeling with your toy as a fashion accessory. That means you deserve a Temptation or 3…..

Purrs,
Scout

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Better a crackler tick than a real tick. That looks like fun!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Very cute! I don't have one of those yet!
--JB

Dma said...

Your enthusiasm for play is admirable...

Charlotte said...

Hey, great photos and nice moves. I really like the second and third picture. Looks like you really enjoy Crackler Tick. I wish I enjoyed catnip as much as you do.
Charlotte x

Monty Q. Kat said...

BUNNY KICK. GO FOR THE BUNNY KICK.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Very cute Daisy!

Purrs
Abby

The Furry Kids said...

Did you get the googly eyes? hee hee

Love,
Tazo

andophiroxia said...

I never knew that ticks were so great to play with! Usually they cause nasty problems (mostly in dogs and vishus deer) but never playful.

You learn something new every day.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hi Daisy, Hi Pixie!!

I have lots of catching up to do.. lemme see, I must have missed Sunday Comics and Fashion Show Friday - those are my favorite!

I like the catnip crackles, too. I don't know if I would like a Tick, though. It sounds like Trick.

purrs & headbutts,
Icon

Anonymous said...

The Crackler -Tick-hat made my mom laugh.We love your blog :)

Patti said...

I bet my Tedy would like one of these. You look like you are having a lot of fun! :)

Chrissie said...

That's right, bunnykick him til he's dead! And bite 'im and kick'im and then WHAP!-whoops, sorry, I got a little, uh, carried away there.

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee - Daisy you are so cute! BUNNY KICK it to death!!! WOO HOO!!!

Anonymous said...

You go, Daisy! Show that tick who's the Queen Cat of the house!

Jimmy Joe said...

Haha, you are goin' wild there, Daisy! I don't have a crackler toy. Maybe I should get one.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

A crackler tick hat? Is that a new fashion?

You do look like you are having fun Daisy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Excellent, Daisy~~~
You are doing great job holding your toy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! You sure are a cute kitty girl. I love to read your blog everyday and see your beautiful photos. Please thank your mommie for blogging so early in the morning. I can get up and check your blog before I go to work and get my smile for the day! Happy Thursday from Washington State!

jenianddean said...

Bunny kicking your toys is the best!!! Your mommie, I mean photographer, did a great job with the action shots.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what fun! Cheysuli steals all my toys!

Gemini

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! LOVE that last photo :-D

Cat Naps in Italy said...

First, we LOVE the tick hat and think you should wear it more often.

Second, we are sorry that your lizard toy broke, but please understand that it is in NO WAY ANY fault of yours.

Third, we had a great time with you at cheer leading camp. Now we are all ready for the big Super Duper Bowl Game! And we are STILL going to cheer on the Colts, even if they are done with their season!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

L. Alida said...

You look like you're having so much fun Daisy! :) Your mommie takes great pictures. I wonder if Naughty Noodle would like a crackler toy? (Oh, sometimes I call her Noodleroni, so kinda close to the nickname your mommie used)
Have a great day!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Ali & Fiona said...

Momma says ticks are bad so we a furry glad you killed that tick dead.

LZ said...

Woo hoo Daisy!! You get that tick thingy!

Kaze

Ali & Fiona said...

Fiona tagged you a for a meme.

Tybalt said...

GREAT bunnykicking! Boy, Daisy, that looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are the silliest kitty. We know that will be difficult for you, but please try not to be so cute. We think our Mom likes you better than us now. And we need one of those tick toys now.

Louche Tabby said...

....be careful with the crab...don't get crabs!.......

Anonymous said...

It's smart to keep in practice just in case something goes after your tummy, and you have to bunny-kick the stuffing out of the would-be assailant. This would come in handy against alligators or vishus deer.

Jazz said...

Brilliant pics Daisy, you look bootiful!! :o)

Motor Home Cats said...

"Playtime should always be approached with joy and reckless abandon."

That is such a wonderful sentiment. We agree with you whole-heartedly. Mom says even she agrees with you - she thinks it is very important for human adult beans to play often too. She says it keeps them young at heart.

You look like you are really living that sentiment.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Hey! We got one of those crackler ticks for Christmas! Isn't it fun to play with?!

PB 'n J said...

Oh Daisy you really showed that tick who's boss!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I have one of those except its a butterfly, well I used too. I haven't seen it in ages. I wonder what I did with it? Maybe I better start looking for it, it was so cool! ~Queen Snickers

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Yeah, Daisy, that's the way! Can't have your toy pinching your nose and getting away with it!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAY DAISY DID YOO NOTISS THAT YER LADEY BITS WERE BLURRY IN THAT LAST PIKCHER? DO YOO HAVE A PIKCHER WARE THARE IN FOKUSS? CUZ ME AN ROCKY LIKE LOOKING AT THEM PLEEZE AND THANK YOO.

zevo hussein calamari said...

Most excellent biting techniques... we need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Ducky said...

That looks like a really fun toy Daisy. Where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

Great funny photos, Daisy!! But what happened with the last one (my favorite)...? hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Thats a cute kitty.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That Crackler Tick looks FUN ... but not as fun as your broken lizard.
DMM

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Oh Daisy! You are just too adorable! The boys and I luv the play photos your mommy took!

It's a family date every evening before bed, to look at your blog and today was a pure delight. My boys want to get our kittehs tick toys too. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

if that hat was blue you could be the Tick action hero! very very good playing. it doesn't break like the lizards do.
those play photos are great!

SophieKitty said...

You look like you're having an absolute blast in the last picture. You have some cool toys.

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy girl, you just get more adorable every time we see you! And only you could turn a tick chapeau into high fashion.

Purrs,
Rocky
& everykitty at Artsy Catsy

Milton said...

That crackler tick look like its more fun to play with that george the lizard, coz it didn't break.

Joey said...

Hi Daisy! That looks like a very fun toy.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Daisy, you sure are cute playing with your toy. And you can even wear it as a hat. Pawsome..

~ Girl girl

The Devil Dog said...

I bet you could turn that into a workout if you tried. It sure looks like a lot of fun.

Roxy

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

MOL! You tore that tick thing up!

Anonymous said...

I am very glad that you are showing that tick who is boss because when I was little, a tick got stuck in my neck and stole my blood! Luckily we got it out but I had to go to the doctor and get lots of needles.

So give your tick an extra kick, just for me, okay? :)

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

You haz been cheerleadin' so here iz da cheer: Kick! Kick! How doez ya spell Kick??? T-I C-K!
Er, oops, well nevfur mind.

Around Your Wrist said...

you are so very good at reckless abandon, daisy! keep up the good work!

ben & lucy

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Haha...look at your Daisy. You really make me laugh.

MaoMao said...

Daisy, you look furry cute wearin yur ticky thing fur a hat!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Um, yer showin' yer. . . um, yer . . . well, um - Skeez is gonna wet his pants!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, that's a fascinating toy! You look like you're having a ball with it. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Kaz's Cats said...

Daisy, We didn't realise ticks could be such fun and so fashionable to boot. The whole routine is shows off your athletic prowess. We also like the way that ALL of the photos were 'K' rated, suitable for kittens everywhere.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy! i never wore a craackler tick hat before! you are very fashionable!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

Andree said...

I think I need to learn how to play so that I am as beautiful and fun as you are. You have a healthy outlook there Daisy. And beware the immodest play poses!! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails