Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In repose, my toes

Here I am basking in the sunshines. My Mommie likes this photo because there are not many shots where I am sitting quietly like this.

Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

You really look cute there Daisy.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a lovely photo of you in the sun, Daisy. :)

Ramses said...

Oh cute toes! :)

Parker said...

Sometimes it's nice just to sit still and enjoy your surroundings!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very sweet pikchur of yoo and your toesies Daisy.

Poppy Q said...

Your toesies are cute too.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Do you always get up at 5 AM? Skipper is passed out.

Anonymous said...

Your Mum has good taste in photos - this one is certainly very nice! You look very peaceful indeed. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

you got cute tosies!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

It's excellent to relax in the sun :-)

Ali & Fiona said...

Are you smelling your feets? What do they smell like?

Kitty Cat Cast said...

If you would like to see our podcast it is at:

http://catcast.podomatic.com

or subscribe through iTunes

Anonymous said...

A very cute photo :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That is an adorable picture of you Daisy. Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Mickey's Musings said...

Aw,you look so cute lying in the sun. You have cute ,little pink toe pads.
I see some little sharp claws too, but I won't tell your Mom hehee :)
Purrs Mickey

Dma said...

Pixie is probably fond of the picture for the same reason as your mom.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, we have to slow down and regain energy every now and then. I think this is a lovely picture of you!

Sarge Charlie said...

you look toasty in the sunlight

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Daisy, Mum loves your pretty pink toe pads. That's a lovely photo of you just chillin' out,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy,

I think the reason you are so thin because you often standing and walking and jumping running around :>
Quiet sitting is very precious to photo, but moving means you are very healthy :>

And you have very adorable toesies as always:)

Purr,
Adan

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

This shows just how tiny you really are.

Purrs
Abby

The Furry Kids said...

Awww! Your toesies are so cute! Momma wants to give you ear scritches!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy i need to go sit in the sun too, it's cold here this morning!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

She is right though, you don't usually sit around quietly. You are always doing circus tricks!

Anonymous said...

Basking in the sun is great! I like the picture of you and your cute toes Daisy.

L. Alida said...

You are such a cute itty bitty. :) I wish the sun would come out here so my kitties could sunbathe.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Forty Paws said...

You're a high energy cat, aren't you Daisy? We're so glad that Brit was adopted finally! Poor girl.

Luf, Us

jenianddean said...

Daisy - you are such a sweetie pie! I love this picture.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I like taking baths in the sunshine too! Nice toes you have.
--JB

Monty Q. Kat said...

Were you sleeping?

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hehe dats cute, an alot like me! Only time momma gets a picture of me still is if me asleep. ~Empress

Tybalt said...

What a peaceful picture of you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I like that shot of you too Daisy. I can see all the colors of your fur. And it looks so relaxing to be there in the sun!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Very cute. Isn't sunshine wonderful?

Anonymous said...

You look so warm and relaxed there in the sun. But we can't see your nose for your toes...that's the way it goes, I suppose...

Tara said...

Sitting in the sun is very nice!

Tara

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You have wonderfully cute toes. By the way I've been meaning to tell you I love your picture on the "About Me" part of your blog! Looks like you are being very chatty.

The Wanderer said...

wow, we all sleep and sit still most of the time! you kmust has lots of energy from all the temptytassions!!

Chrissie said...

Mmmm, a sunbath-just nearly the best kind. Hey Missy Pink-toes, it's okay to slow down and enjoy the rays every now and again!

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! I love the sunshines too! You look very sweet & innocent in that pic...& your pink paw paws are purrrfect!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy you are looking so cute :) your toes are also very cute.

PerfectTosca said...

Those are some pink toes you have there Daisy! If I were your dog I would be right there snuggling with you, girl! I think I should be an honorary cat or something. I mean I proved my chops right? Right there on my blog, me and my cats in video. I want to be an honorary cat!

Monkee said...

As my Mom would say "you have very pretty piddies!"

Anonymous said...

Furry cute toesies!

snowforest said...

What a cute photo ~ your mom bean is a good photographer we fink :)

love and purrs from the SnowForest family :)

None said...

One should only be still if sleeping. If awake, chaos must prevail. I personally wash my toes in the middle of a sprint! Your mom and Pixie must think you aren't feeling alright...

Purrrs,
Tamra

Asta said...

Daisy
I would like to nibble (vewy gently) on youw bootiful toes
smoochie kisses
Asta

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is such a beautiful picture of you! It made my Mum go SQUEEEE over and over again!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I love your photo! So natural, so serene. Cute toeies!!!!

Your cheer verse is a hoot. I LOVE it. I can just imagine me shaking my big floffy butt as I go. It just cracks SS up. The best thing to have happened this morning as she has received news of the death of an old friend and her eyes haven't stopped leaking.

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HEY DAISY, YER PAWPADS LOOK LIKE YOO STEPT IN DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

We wish we could bask in the sunshine with you! You look so relaxed and peaceful.

Anonymous said...

You look like a contortionist Daisy - only a kitty could sleep like that.
jackie, gidg and fritz

Cindy said...

Are you dreaming of that doggie brother you said you wished you had? Ricky has one and he has to box his ears for him every now and then.

Scout said...

You have rosie toesies!

Purrs,
Scout

Anonymous said...

Face it Daisy, you just have very purrty toes. Furry purrty. =^..^=

PB 'n J said...

That is a lovely picture of you and your toeses!

The Furry Fighter said...

that is a lovely photo Daisy!

just catching up on your bloggie...you look COOL in your Hoodie - in the UK though Hoodies are associated with hooligans. My meowmie sometimes wears a hoodie though but she is not a hooligan!

i also guess correct AGAIN and just knew you would go for the Temptayshuns - though that was hardly a difficult one to guess!

xx

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, your mommie takes such great pictures of you. We need to work on our momma as far as that goes ... hee hee!
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

SophieKitty said...

That's a sweet picture.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We see Tripper hasn't learned to many manners yet. Tho it does look like yoo mighta stepped in sumfing.

Turkey Cats said...

Daisy,

You have beautiful toes!

The Turkey Cats
Reggie, Rile, Abby and Batman

Alexi said...

We like your toesy! These parts of our body are so underrated! You've been given awards! Come by our bloggie to pick them up!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oh, you are too adorable, sitting there nicely for your Mommie to take your picture!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite positions, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

O daisy sweety you are looking so cute. I love your toes :)

Lux said...

And lovely toes those are, Daisy ...

Kimo and Sabi said...

That is a furry sweet photo of you (and yer toes!)

Karen Jo said...

You look so warm and relaxed in the sun. I love your pink toes.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy - this is a beautiful picture of you - we love it :)

Purrs,
Rocky, Angie, S'more & our Mommy,
Karen xo

Andree said...

Of all the photos I have seen of you, Daisy, this may be my favorite. You are an angel, an elf, a fashion diva. Yet here I see the you that is almost all ready to curl up with Mom and be happy just to be with her. Her happy to be just with you. Purring and napping. I hope it was a wonderful nap.

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a fantastic picture of you Daisy! Just chillin' and grooming!
Your FL furiends,

Tyler said...

Daisy, don't you nap like the rest of us kitties?

Related Posts with Thumbnails