Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: My eyes of many colors



Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Perfect shot, Daisy~~
I always love see the detail of cat eyes~!!

Not only have many colors Daisy, but also many animated spiritly feeling~~~~

Just perfect~~ I love it~~

Ramses said...

Your eyes look a lot like Isis eyes, but you're not so heavy pawed on the eye liner! :)

Poppy Q said...

Cool - your mommy is doing great shots on her camera. I wonders what you is thinkin in that shot miss Daisy doo?

Leslie said...

Goodness! What a good photographer your mom is!

P.S. HELP! I am getting run over by a Siamese steam roller that thinks it is a whole herd of thundering elelphants!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have lovely eyes, Daisy. Great close up photo!

Anonymous said...

Totally off-topic but it's the only way I could let you know- I listed you as one of my favorite blogs on a meme post on my site :)

Juliana said...

WOW. great pic :D

My Wordless Wednesday in here

Anonymous said...

hmmm... many colored beautiful eyes you have, daisy. your mommy is a great photographer indeed. that's a lovely photograph.

Kaz's Cats said...

You've got such pretty eyes Daisy and that's a great photo by your mom.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Anonymous said...

great photo using your mommie's new lens....that's a fabulous close-up.

Mickey's Musings said...

I spy with my little eye,a very pretty gold & green eye. Niiiice!!!
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Beautiful eyes! Just like a rainbow.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

What pretty eyes you have! My eyes are green but Opus has yellow eyes. Strange though because in some light, my green eyes look yellow and his yellow eyes look green!

Love,
Roscoe
ps. We just KNEW you were going to choose the cat treats!

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful eyes Daisy and there are lots of colors in them. Great close up photo!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow!! your mom has a great camera and you have beautiful eyes. well one beautiful eye anyway! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxo

Anonymous said...

Very cool! My Boris has the same kind of eyes! Have a wonderful day!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

What beautiful eyes. Cats are so amazing. We have 2 and I love them to bits.
Happy WW
Kyla

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you have very pretttty eyes!

Happy Wednesday to you and Pixiekins

Dma said...

Check that out! Cool. You do a fine eagle impersonation.

Ali & Fiona said...

They look like amber! Perhaps you may want to cover them when you see Skeezix's blog post, it is very revealing.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

This is a really good picture.
Purrs
Abby

The Meezers or Billy said...

your eyes are very beautiful!

Scout said...

Your mommy takes wonderful photos of you! Of course her subject is a magnificent specimen of a kitty….

Purrs,
Scout

The Furry Kids said...

Very cool photo! That's one pretty eye, too. And I like the little squiggly-looking furs toward the right of the photo. They're super cute. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Sarge Charlie said...

wow, what a photo, nice camera mommie

zevo hussein calamari said...

As always... you are stunning. And we just awarded you the Thinking Blog award! Thank you for always making us laugh and think.
xoxoxoxo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Very nice, Daisy!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Ooh, very pretty eyes, Daisy. Your Mommy takes good close-ups. Happy WW!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I take it your mom is having fun with the macro lense she got for kissymouse?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! You do have many colors in your eyes Daisy! That is a very good closeup!

catsynth said...

Great close-up!
Cats' eyes are always fascinating.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is so cool Daisy! I think I have shades of blue, but not completely different colors!

Meowm wishes she had a better camera now......well tax returns are coming up!

Mo and The Purries said...

Wow, your mommie is getting GREAT use of her new lens!
I always knew you were precious, but now I see that you're full of gold!
luv,
Not The Mama

Shaggy and Scout said...

Every thing about you is pretty!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

That is a great picture!

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Oh, lovely! Daisy, you look magnificent even without makeup. Did you see Kaze's post today? It's Snap's eye. Interesting to compare and contrast the (inferior) eye of a horse to the perfection that is a cat eye! Purrs!

Anonymous said...

Me-owzer! That is a very fine eye ball. I'll bet you even have two of them! =^..^=

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy, you haz a whoppin colorfull eyeball. It iz quite pretty da momme tinks.
BTW: Tinkin? Well da Auntie Stinkie gavez Pixie an awardee fur alwayz tinkin' bouts nannerz. You should stpo by my blog & picks it upee!
Love, Dr Tweety

Asta said...

Daisy
I think thewew is no little pawt of you that is not bootiful..youw eyes look like jewels
thanks fow complimenting my pouncing..I wowk vewy hawd at it
smoochie kisses
Asta

Black Cat said...

You have beautiful eyes and your Mommie is a fantastic photographer:)

I’ve given you an Award but don’t try to pick it up from mine bloggie coz Blogger is having a hissy fit and won’t upload it! However, I’m sure Karen Jo won’t mind if you pick it up from her blog! xxx

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you have very lovely eyes!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow. Yer mom is putting her macro lenz to good use! Yoo have the most byootifullest eyes I've ever seen!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Beautiful eyes, Ms. Daisy! Our S'more has neat eyes, too. She is a Tortoiseshell kitty, and the tortoiseshell is even in her eyes!

Have a great day!

Rocky, Angie, S'more & our Mom :)

Tesla and Hansel said...

what a wooooooooooonderfuls eye!

Unknown said...

What pretty eyes you have!

I like your Mum's new lens - it gets in very, very close.

jenianddean said...

Wowie! That's a great picture. I see your mommie is good use out of her new macro lens.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Leona said...

Oh! What pretty EYE you have.

jams o donnell said...

What a beautiful eye you have. Happy WW

snowforest said...

Great piktur!
Love and purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

They are! Nice shot by your Mommy :-)

Anonymous said...

What're you lookin' at?

L. Alida said...

What a cool picture! I can't wait to get a digital camera. My kitties are going to get so sick of me putting in their faces. :) You and your mommie seem to have so much fun. I will have to stock up on the Temptations to get lots of neat poses of them, but you Daisy are the Queen of cat models.
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

PB 'n J said...

That's one pretty eye - is the other one jsut as pretty :-) ?!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Wow that is so awesome! I did not know you had green in you eyes! You have the exact opposite of my Momma's eyes, her's are green with gold just around the pupil.

Charlotte said...

Coooolie! What beautiful eye! I wouldn't stay still long enough for my SMS to take a pic like that!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a great shot! Beautiful eye of a lovely model and great photography!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh my! You have gorgeous eyes Daisy!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You's got eyes like a hawk Daisy!

MaoMao said...

Wowie, what a superduper pickshure, Daisy! You've got beeyootiful eyes!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Cat Realm said...

WOW! The maid says she wants the same camera that your Mom has, hahahahaha! I know it wouldn't help because we are not good models like you are and would NEVER hold still, hahahahahaha!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a byootyful eye Daisy. We biggified the pikchur and the cullers wuz even better. A grate pic by your mum.

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very cool picture, Daisy. You have very pretty eyes.

Roxy 7 Lucky

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a stunning picture, Daisy! Your eyes have beautiful color -- I am reminded of a Monet painting!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Toby Snowshoe said...

Oh, Daisy... I am hipnotizeded! Or is it mezmerizeded? Anyway, your eye is really something!

and so is your mommie's photography!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy your eye is so cool looking, we can even see a reflection in it! And it is so colorful and sparkly!
Your FL furiends,

Motor Home Cats said...

You have a very pretty eye Daisy.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Anonymous said...

Excellent picture!

Yoolees said...

Great shot :D I like it.. can I copy it? Thanks :D

Hye
A Blog of Thoughts and Opinions

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY! - This is a furry good macro shot of yer beeyooteeful eyes!

Sasha said...

What a pretty eye Daisy. I am sure the other one is just as nice.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

thare oranje, no green, no yellow...oh the colurs!

And as always, yer the bestest evur fur making us and evaryone else feel speshul with comments. Its such a kul feeling to get a comment and we know well have at leest one frum owr bestest bud daisy!!

Ramses said...

I'z given you'z an award of some purrty pink flowers! :)

Tyler said...

I wonder what you were looking at? Look at all those pretty colors just in one simple cat eye. Beautiful. Your eye looks like a lake a different colored waters.

Anonymous said...

Amazing eyes and a fantastic photo, we definitely need more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails