Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thoughts on Thursday: Be happy!

I am sure you have heard this saying before, but I am going to say it, too: A smile is just a frown......turned upside down!
Sometimes it is a little bit fun to be crabby, but I usually like to be happy. Even my curly whiskers smile when I am happy! Here is a little poem I made about smiling:

Make me smile!
When I have Temptations inside,
it makes me smile real big and wide!

This must mean my tummy is smart,
and it speaks right to my heart.

If my belly is empty within,
then it is very hard to grin.

Yummy Temptations, slide right down!
so I never have to frown.

by Daisy

Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer a fashun plate ... a hyoomerist ... an now ... a poet. yer a rennisawnce cat.
luv--jh

Poppy Q said...

Dats an important life lesson for all of us Daisy.

Your mommy must be up early doing this post. Have a great day Daisy fambly.

Parker said...

Bravo Daisy, Bravo!
::Clap, clap,clap::

Leslie said...

Oh Daisy, you're the icing on the cake. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Daisy!

Your HUGE love for Temptayshuns sure came through with your poem. :D

*pat ur curly hair head*

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy got us some Temptations to try. We are very impatient for her to give them to us.

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that little poem would make a splendid advertising jingle for Temptations. I'm tapping my toes just imagining it.

Were you frowning because some of your curly whiskers were missing? I know that would bother me. Whiskers are important to a cat.

Anonymous said...

I really liked your poem Daisy. You can add poet to your list of accomplishments! Both pictures of you are cute, but I like the smiling one better!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fabulous poem, Daisy! You are very talented. :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great poem, Daisy! Now we want our temptations!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy! I can see that Temptations really make you a happy cat :) They really are good,aren't they :)
Purrs Mickey

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great poem Daisy! Now I am off to have some Temptations!

Scout said...

That was a wonderful tribute to a tasty treat!

Purrs,
Scout

Kaz's Cats said...

Great poem Daisy - we love the photo of your whiskers too, although we're sorry to see that a couple are broken off. Just keep eating those temptations, and we're sure they'll grow back in double quick time.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Dma said...

You're a poet. I didn't even know it.

snowforest said...

Nice poem ~ ur smile is very cute!

love and purrs from the SnowForest family :)

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, we have said it before and we will say it again. You are SO talented. What a great poem.

Roxy & Lucky

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Daisy,
You are a very talented writer and poet! I am very impressed! Stay happy too, ok?
--JB

Ali & Fiona said...

Our momma just loves your face, she thinks its sweet!

The Furry Kids said...

That is a great poem. We like your smiley picture. Momma didn't know that kitties could smile. I think she's probably going to be staring at us all the time to see if we do, too. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Jessica said...

Daisy, you're precious. Thanks for making me frown upside down.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Haha. Pixie writes an ode to Bananas and you write an ode to Temptations. I think I like your poem better!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

wonderful poem Daisy and I fully agree with you on it!

Temptations are the bestest thing since lizards....

Purrs
Abby

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! I'm going to nominate you for the Nobel Prize in Literature! That little poem is PURE GENIUS! I bet you could send that to the temptation company & become the new Temptation Kitty! & be in commercials & get a lifetime supply of Temptations to eat WHENEVER you want!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Anonymous said...

Great Poem and you have a cute
smile :)

Sarge Charlie said...

very nice poem Miss Daisy. and I like your smile

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like your thought of today, Daisy~~
It's important for sure~~

Always smile and find the happiness for ourselves.
And I can see you always find the great thing to make you happy~~~~

I love your poem very much,
it's very shining style and it also makes me smile, too!

Anonymous said...

YAY for temptashuns!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

(applause applause applause!!!)

daisy makes me smile and be happy

she never makes me feel so sappy...

what about that? ha ha ha

smiles, and hugs, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm sorry, I stopped readin' after Temtashuns...I got a little distracted.

jenianddean said...

Well done! ::clapping paws::

You are so talented! I just love your poem and your smiling face!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a great poem Daisy! I love it!

Chrissie said...

Daisy! I never knew you had such poesy in you. Bella! Molto Bella!

None said...

What we would do for a handfull of temptations! Very nice poem, but I think your eyes alone speak of a thousand words...

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

You must have just eaten Temptations for the second picture! I like your poem! ~Queen Snickers

L. Alida said...

Daisy, your cute little face always turns my frowns upside down. :) You're a furry, curly ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding us to keep a smile on our faces! You certainly put a smile on ours!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You help our faces smile every day!!! We like your pope Daisy!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Great poem Daisy! It is just inspired!

The Whiskers & Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You is so pretty...we think your whiskers are way cool.
Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha.....Daisy, you are so cute! I love the pictures.

What a good poem, I especially like it because it is about Temptations.

Tybalt said...

Wonderful pictures and an even more wonderful poem! You have a lovely smile, Daisy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sometimes it is fun to be crabby, speshully when it gets yoo some treats.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you just have too much Cuteness. Temptations is probably getting their lawyers busy writing a proposal for you to be their Official Spokes Cat right this minute. =^..^=

Siani said...

That's a lovely poem, Daisy. BTW, you have an award!

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!
I have been having Daisy withdrawal because I haven't visited your blog in a while. I was happy to come today and see your cute smile!
Monday mystery was a good one - I knew it would be the temptations... And I loved your Sunday comic! So funny and cute!
Love Clover xo

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you are a very smart kittie, and a very good poet.

Anonymous said...

I like your smart activities.Just carry on.

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe an excellent poet and have pne of the most bootiful smiles I have evew seen! and you'we wight it's lots bettew to smile..othews smile back at you when you do too( I always smile when I see you)
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

She is so cute.The picture is nice.

Anonymous said...

The poem is so nice.Thanks.

Anonymous said...

She is realy cute and cool.I love Daisy.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Daisy,
Tybalt came by my Big World and saw the giant lizards I posted yesterday. He thought you might like them and may want to try to catch them! You should come by and see them. They might scare you though........
--JB

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy you are the only cat on the blogosphere that makes me smile! I mean that - I am always so busy being cantankerous but you always make me smile with your adorable anecdotes!x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous poem!!

The Wanderer said...

Good poem! We likes! Are you dreaming about temptysasions when you sleep? We do!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

great poem!!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You should be a spokes-cat fer Temptations!

LZ said...

Daisy you made my LL smile something I didn't think she could do today.

Kaze

Ari said...

You makes me happy Daisy.

^_^ You get my smile, love your pictures.

Charlotte said...

You look a happy cat. Love your profile pic when you are actually smiling broadly.

I have posted a game on my blog. As you are a veteran of CB, you should have no trouble with the answers. Test your skill!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Daisy, not only are you a cutie, but you have a sunny disposition and great talent. Poetry, cartoons, acting, modelling, photography and even writing cheersquad chant! Amazing!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You always make us smile!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are an eggsullent poet Daisy. We like it when your little curly whiskers smile.

Juno said...

Daisy, it's not just you but your poem is also very cute!!
We fall in love with your eye colour!! So bootiful!!

Momo & Pinot

Samantha & Mom said...

Cute pictures!! You do mad real good, Daisy! Your poem is great and it made us smile!
Your FL furiends,

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Your words are beautiful. I'm smiling at you...

HUGS~Chancy

Anonymous said...

I like to smile, Daisy. But today my silly human wrote about a doggie he had before I possessed him and I feel sad because he did not write about me.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Miss Daisy!

You are a furry excellent poet ... Maybe even a Feline-Shakespeare!

DMM

Sasha said...

your first picture looks quite serious Daisy, as if you are in a thoughtful mood. Maybe you are thinking of what to smile about next.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

You iz a poetess! Like Emily Dick-enson. You could be: Daisy Tempta-shanon. Famous furr-evfur.

Anonymous said...

We love your smiley face Ms. Daisy

Karen Jo said...

That's a great poem, Daisy. I like your illustrations of frown and smile, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy - I gave you another award!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, that's an adorabble poem, Daisy! Temptayshuns make me smile, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Jete's rite, yer a rennisawnce cat. Wow. Yoo can rite poetry better than that Shakespeer guy.

Tyler said...

Nice poem. We all need to have Temptations to make our days go smoother.

Andree said...

I gotta get me some temptations. I keep saying that, but now, at least, they are actually on my grocery list. That is a very upbeat poem with a strong rhythm, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

I just love poetry! And poetry about kitty treats is even better....because it's about kitties.

Related Posts with Thumbnails