Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

I been thinking about how I can lure lizards to me. My first idea is to open a restaurant for lizards. My plan did not work out though:


Remember that all plans do not work. You must try and try again until you find success!

Share/Bookmark

67 Notes for Daisy:

ZOOLATRY said...

We LOVE to start our Sunday (we are up early...) with Daisy's Sunday Comics. This is so much fun... did any gators stop by the restaurant also...

Anonymous said...

LOL. I love that crazy cat! I stop by here every day.

Leslie said...

Daisy's Comics are... the best comics. They could win an award!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, those are funny. But I don’t like lizardies. Maybe you can tell me how to the a mousie that keeps getting away from me.

Alexi said...

That's a wonderful cartoon! It's better than many in the beans' newspaper. We like to play with lizards when we can. Haven't eaten one yet, though.

Parker said...

I don't think it was your breath, I think it was your teefs!

Poppy Q said...

Oh Daisy - you do make me laugh. Your mommy must get up early to get the comic all ready. Of course we has to stay up real late in New Zealand to see it, and comment before the crowds.

I loved the lizards bug eyes. You sure scared him off.

Maybe Pixie could open a banana restaurant?

PerfectTosca said...

Great comic this week, Daisy! I never ate a lizard before. Mom says no self respecting reptile will live here in all this snow! But I sure would come to your Lizard Restaurant. Can I have mine raw? Or at least REALLy rare?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Daisy we are all laffin here.We're sure you wouldn't have bad breffs. We loved those big skeerdy eyes on the lizzerd.

Sarge Charlie said...

I was cracking myself up on my blog, now you are cracking me up.....

Kaz's Cats said...

Daisy you are so creative! We gotta agree, seat the lizard first, then eat him.

I(Tasha)love lizards and bugs, and there are plenty around here for me to meet. My brother Gypsy is not so keen on lizards.

Purrs from both of us,

Gypsy & Tasha

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahaha!! that was cute :) I think you should have seated him first,heehee. Keep trying :)
Purrs Mickey

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

A lizard cafe sounds like a good plan to get lizards, Daisy!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are a very good comic writer. We love your comics!

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Patti said...

Daisy ... your comics are always so fun and educational!! Your blog really makes me smile every day!! :)

Patti said...

BTW .. Daisy, I just created a blogging award and you are my first recipient!! Here's the link:

http://hugsnstuff.blogspot.com/2008/01/you-make-me-smile-award.html

The Meezers or Billy said...

the lizard cafe was a good idea though. but we're sure your next one will be even better

Sassy Kat said...

I so look forward to your Sunday comics. Too funny. I know what ya mean about the lizzards. I could not believe how many I saw when I visited in Florida. I guess they only like it where it is warm cause none live up north. Too bad.

Andree said...

aahhh yes, sometimes a direct approach doesn't work!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

keep trying honey, you almost had it there! ha ha ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sam I Am said...

Daisy~
You are beyond creative,you clever cat- thats what I call cat's services.
sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HAHAHAHA~~~ Daisy~~
I am sure it's because some lizard told your customer you might hunt him, hehehehe!!!!

Not the reason of your breath I am sure.

Ramses said...

Better luck getting that lizard next time Daisy! :)

The Misadventures Of Me said...

hahaha We loves the come in come in come in look!

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, we loved your cartoon. We think you are right, you should probably have seated him first, either that, or let him come in on his own and then pounce on him. Mom saw an article on the news that said a lot of the iguanas in Florida were unconscious because of the cold weather. Are iguanas as tasty as lizards?

Roxy

Milton said...

Daisy,
When I eat tuna mine mombean calls me Mr. Tuna breath.
Does eating lizards give you lizard breath?

Team Tabby said...

We love your Sunday comics, Daisy!

Moe & MIndy

Forty Paws said...

Maybe you could ask the Small Business Administration for some advice!

Luf, Us

Dma said...

an addendum to your lesson... I've heard the restaurant biz is particularly hard to succeed in.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you were a little bit over welcoming what with the fangs and all. I love your Sunday comics!

Black Cat said...

Great comic as usual. Googley-eyed lizard, hahaha!!! Better luck next time Daisy dear:) xxx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes that is exactly what Hillary, John and I were talking about after Thursday...

The Wanderer said...

We has found out thats scweaming at the snacks do not makes them come to our mouf faster. You has lizard-snacks, we has floating-goldfishy-snacks...we has to be berry patient for thems to come to the tops of the fishytank snackbowl.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, we don't think it was yoor bref...it musta been the teefs. Mom sez lizzerds must be smart cuz dey don't live here where it gets cold.

Mr. Hendrix said...

ah, I love Sunday Comics. I'm sure it wasn't your breath Daisy, I think your big teeth startled him. I hear lizards aren't very smart so he'll probably come back next time he gets hungry.

I wish you good luck with your trick!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hahaha ... i am laffin an laffin like i alwayz do on sunday, daisy. dis wuzza grate one!
luv--jh

Christine and FAZ said...

Maybe he thought you was going to eat him Daisy? What do you think? FAZ

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy I just love your comics! If your Mommie put them in a book I would buy it. :) Thank you for the smiles sweetie.
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

hahaha - EXCELLENT! you're the greatest!

Tyler said...

Your open mouth does look very fierce, even to me. So good luck next time. What DO lizards like to eat?

snowforest said...

he he Daisy this iz one of ur funniest comics ever ~ we iz all laffing very hard. Hope u enjoyed some great holidays.
Purrs from the snowforest clan :)

Nika said...

i love your depiction of the googley eyeballs on the lizard. my kitties eat the eyes off of their toy mousies first, so he should watch out!

Tesla and Hansel said...

I'm sure you'll get him next time!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Love your comics! BTW SS's cousin who is travelling in the Middle East found some dried lizards for sale in Damascus souq. Maybe you would like some, or do you only like the fresh variety? It's summer here and there are a lot of baby ones in my garden.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

that luked like it wuld have werked fur sure!

Gretchen said...

ROFL...I think you were just a bit to anxious to welcome the Mr. Lizard.

Hugs...G

The Furry Bambinos said...

hi daisy,

we have never got to eat a lizard yet, but we are all still young. maybe in the spring we'll get a lizard! we like bugs right now!

we have you an award today, too! thank you for being our friend!

purrs,
meerkat (and the furry bambinos)

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a funny comic today Daisy! Probably seating him first would have been a good idea!! You don't want the lizards to know what you are up to! We love your comics!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Daisy, do they come in deffernt flavors at your Cafe? 'Cus we only have one flavor here. We'd definitely like to make a reservation for 2 please. =^..^=

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I really look forward to your Sunday comics, Daisy.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh Daisy, as they say, Live and Learn.
We say, move ahaead with that restaurant!
YOu just look adorable in a chef hat!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy!
We agree with Caesar and Princess - you look adorable in your chef's hat! :)

Just keep trying - that lizard is sure to come back!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more & our Mom, Karen xo

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! Such a precious comic. And I love your great big holler! I'm sure the lizard will change his mind and come back for some lizard grub!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

MaoMao said...

hehehehehe!! I love yur Sunday Comix, Daisy! And that's a kool idea to open a lizzard resturant! If they come ofur and eat, it might give you a bettur chance to teach 'em manners!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Asta said...

Daisy
That didn't wowk out so well sowwy...you do NOT have bad bweath at all so it must be he didn't like the seating awwangements.but you'we wight you gotta keep twying
smoochie kisses
Asta

SophieKitty said...

You have the best comics Daisy. They are so fund to read. And I tagged you. I want to learn some weird things about you. Visit me and learn how to play.

Purrs,

SophieKitty

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yep we thinks you should haf sitted him down first ~The FLuffy Tribe

Karl and Ruis said...

Daisy - your Sunday comics are soooo priceless!!! Even here in Antarctica we had to make sure to check them out - and boy - is this a good one!
We will be visiting the penguins tomorrow, so don't miss that!
We are still laughing, hahahahahahaha - lizard restaurant, hahahahahaha - you are a riot!

Jan Price said...

Well, it sounded like a good idea.

jans funny farm

Anonymous said...

Good thinking Daisy... you gotta get 'em in the door first, then git 'em!

Poppy said...

That was a good idea about the restaurant, Daisy. Maybe you should try a drive-through. Or a slither-through. That might work.

And another thing: I think your blue plaid dress gives you super flying powers. That was a great picture! Also, I hope you get your Lotus tree. (See, I am a little bit behind in checking up on how my friends are doing...)

Poppy

Karen Jo said...

I don't think it was your breath, Daisy, but your teeth. I think you scared him off. Next time hide the teeth until you get the lizard seated and even eating his grub.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Daisy,
I've tagged you to participate in the "7 Weird Things About Me" meme so every kitty can learn more about you! Come read about it in our post today on our blog!
Very truly yours,
Mrs. Lilly White

Sunny's Mommy said...

I laughed out loud when I saw you saying "come in, come in, come in" :-D

bluecrystaldude said...

My cat, Heejeerah should learn something like this. Not that he cannot catch the lizard, but when he did, he easily bored with it which cause him in despair when the lizard run away. pity him. [he usually playing with it rather than eating it]

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I missed this post somehow....very cute!
--JB

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I didn't know yoo had bad breths. Sumtimes my breths are bad after I've had too much Mother's Milk and I wake up with my pants arownd my ankuls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails