Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

I have not given up trying to lure some lizards to me:



I think offering 1/2 off for lizards was a great idea, because 1/2 a lizard is better than none. I probably should have tried for the lower half instead, since lizards do not mind losing that part.

Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a great idea, Daisy! Do lizards taste good with whipped cream?

ZOOLATRY said...

5:30 am, the Zoolatry Human is up too early once again, even "we cats" aren't ready to greet the day. BUT: we hear the laughin 'n laughin... as usual, the best way to start Sunday is with Daisy! Too, too funny. Next time, may we suggest a Lizard Sundae with the RediWhip, bananers, cherries and chocolate!

Poppy Q said...

Its midnight here in New Zealand, but you has to stay up real late here, to leaver Miss Daisy a note just after she has posted.

That lizard salon was a great idea Miss Daisy. You are super funny honey.

Have a lovely snoozy sunday and a fab week.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy,
u briten up mi sundayz wid yer comicz.
yer so funnee.
even mi brudder mickey iz laffin an laffin!
luv--jh

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahaha Daisy yoo are so funny. We can't wait furr Sunday's to read your comics. That whipped cream has given us an ideer.
Mebbe we can try it wiv mouse ....... Mouse Mousse

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!
Excellent idea~!
I want a half for myself as well~!!!!!!!!!

You are so creative, Daisy~!!!!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha,
Lizard with whipped cream!

Parker said...

1/2 off! HaHaHaHa!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

LOL, Daisy. You are so funny. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Anonymous said...

Daisy your Sunday Comics are the best...Lol :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

You should offer tail massages first, then they'll be relaxed and more tender.

Stephanie H. said...

Our mombean is laughing so hard and we just don't understand! We have never seen a lizard so we don't know what all the fuss is about. But it sure looks like you had a great time giving it a "wonderful" day at the salon.

Anonymous said...

We have always said that everything tastes better when covered and smothered with Whipped Cream, especially Lizard Treatys.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Sorry Daisy, our mombean accidentally signed us in with the wrong account. The comment from "Stephanie" is really from us!

Laura W said...

HA! I am laughing but also throwing up a little in my mouth. (ML is repulsed by lizards and snakes so this is not good for her to see so early in the day.)

Dma said...

Very funny. I love the "lotion" you use at your salon. Tee hee.

Mickey's Musings said...

Everything tastes beter with whipped cream :),well almost everything. So which half is tastier ?
Purrs Mickey

SophieKitty said...

You're right, this is your best idea, Daisy! You are one smart kitty.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Mom says everything tastes better with whipped cream!

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, you are just too funny. You are also very creative. We are glad we are not lizards.

Roxy & Lucky

zevo hussein calamari said...

That is hysterical... my pet human is screaming! Thanks so much for that wonderful comic. You are an amazing poose!

By the way... you look stunning in your Bite Patrol jacket... see you manana.
xxoxoxo

Boy said...

Uh-oh Daisy...that is an awfuwwy good idea, but I don't think your Mommy would be pweased. Mommies are vewy tiresome this way...

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what a smart cute little girl you are honey!!! you made me laugh so hard!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahahahaha Daisy you are so clever - and hilarious! You really make me chuckle! No, you make me LOL!! x

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You have a nice salon Daisy!
Mom thinks the lotion is a good idea.

~ The Bunch

Mr. Hendrix said...

This is a great idea Daisy! Great job. I'll be the lizard tasted even better with whipped cream.

Great job!

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahahahahahahahah - you are getting better and better! Lizard with whip creme - I have to try that!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Can you plays with the lizard if yous eats part of it?

Ramses said...

Oh that's great I can't wait to tell the boy what he should be putting his beloved squirty cream on! ;)

Black Cat said...

Oh nos, my eyes are leaking with laughter. Your comics are the high point of Sundays for me! You should make a book of them, I'm sure it would be a best seller:) xxx

Sassy Kat said...

Too funny, l/2 of lizzard. And I must mention you have such lovely sharp teeth. Ha, ha, ha.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was a very good idea Daisy!

Chrissie said...

I wonder if a savory sauce would be better to eat with lizard than whipped cream-I guess I never thought of a lizard sundae before!

Anonymous said...

But Daisy.... lizard thingies taste yucky.

Lux said...

Yum yum yum!

Karen said...

We love your sunday comics :) What did you do the other day to get the lizaed you had in the house. Maybe that is your best way.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, that was the most excellent idea I think you've ever come up with! 1/2 off lizards :-D You're a genius!

Asta said...

Daisy
I love that you nevew give up..that's just like me...
this was an excellent idea..and what a lovely spa you opened. How did the lizwd taste with the cweam??
smoochie kisses
Asta

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, we love to read your comics! What do lizards taste like?

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

hahahaha!

That was a very good idea! I love Sunday Comics.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Excellent comic today Daisy!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy yummmy mama went to fl and saw lots of lizzards but did not bring any home. The wipped cream is yummy though daisy you so funny


Lilly Lu

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Lizards with ReddiWhip sound YUMMY!
DMM

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmmm, a lizzerd sundae sounds really tasty. Mom snorted tea thru her noze again...she made dad look at yoor comic and he said "ewww, gross" but he laffed too.

Tesla and Hansel said...

i don't know, i wouldn't want to lose any half!

However, since a lizard is so little and helpless compared to our jaws of destruction... they really have no choice :)

Forty Paws said...

Oh my goodness! You know how much G.T. lufs spray cream in a can!!! He's teleporting right over!

Luf, Us

The Furry Fighter said...

hahahah i love this :)
poor stupid blinded lizard! x

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Too funny, Daisy! Take the whole one!

Sassy Kat said...

I don't know if the black hole ate my message I sent you via e-mail but I wanted ya to know that I made up a new meme for the Super Bowl game and I have tagged ya. Stop by for the rules.

Daisy Deadhead said...

I'm Daisy too, so I have linked Daisy on my blogroll!

Can't have too many Daisies or too many cats! :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Whippie cream is really yummy

Ari said...

I want that "lotion", Daisy jajaja.

Kisses

caspersmom said...

Love it!!! Great idea Daisy. Guess in a couple months we get to hunt for lizards. But I like your way better. Anyhow that's a long time to wait to hunt lizards

Mom liked your Mom's monkey collection. She used to have a monkey that played the cymbals. She wishes she had it today. Can't remember what happened to it.

As always we love your fashion statement on Friday, but you don't look to happy with the hood on. I don't think I would like my ears pinned either.

Casper

Janna said...

LOL!!
I love it.
Good idea, Daisy. :)

Andree said...

OMG the poor little lizard! Was there a happy ending, Daisy???

yuk yuk

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Too cute. Yoo almost got dat leezard.

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, this is your very best Sunday Funny ever, you are one smart lady.

Anonymous said...

that is just too funny, Daisy!

:-D)

Bobby D. said...

58 comments here already! I am always so late getting here to see Daisy.

Daisy you are the most smartest and most comical girl, I love you!

Randi said...

DAISY! I'm so happy the spa idea worked! Its a good thing to lure a lizard at 1/2 off! A HA HA HA! You are one smart Kitty Daisy!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Mo and The Purries said...

I never thought of lizards & whipped cream! Who knew they were a dessert?
Daisy, you always crack me up!


Not The Mama

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a brillent idea Daisy. How many 1/2 lizards did you get already?

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Daisy,
You crack us up! Our mom started snorting when she saw the ReddiWhip can! She says "thank you" for the big laugh!
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles, Lola & Dandelo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You crack us up efry time! Really! MOL, MOL, MOL!

The Cat Realm said...

Important things are happening at my blog! I asked the question....
Karl

Anonymous said...

LOL that's a great comic Daisy. Great idea even if I'm partial to lizards. LOL

Team Tabby said...

We are just getting to reading your Sunday comics. This week's is hilarious!

Mindy & Moe

Skeezix the Cat said...

I coodn't git past the tummy shot....

MaoMao said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Momma's crackin up... Daisy, you are so cute and funny! Love yur lizzard idears!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

TheSlyCat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's fantastic!!! Half off!!! Heehee. Thanks for making our day!

Kaz's Cats said...

Hey Daisy, excellent comic - half off...hehehehe...I offer my little lizard friends 'half off' whenever I can, but I've never tried whipped cream...might have work on a new angle,

Purrs

Tasha

Unknown said...

wow Daisy I has impresedz!! Now I know how to catchs lizardz!! You is very smart!!

The WriggleButts said...

Tee hee hee... We love your idea!

Samantha & Mom said...

hehehehehehe We love your Sunday comics, they are always so funny! Did the lizard taste good?
YFF,

Bogdan, the editor said...

Daisy, you and your Mom are very imaginative!

-Bogdan

Related Posts with Thumbnails