Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Here is my tongue!



Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a very good close up of your long pink tongue Daisy. It will keep you very clean.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Great picture!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great close-up of your tongue, Daisy! :)

Parker said...

Oh Daisy! Your tongue is very pink and cute!

Poppy Q said...

It is very long and pink Daisy, I is glad to see you is using it to keep yourself clean.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Do our tongues look like that too? It looks like the moon surface! We'll, be back, we've got to find a mirror. =^..^=

Unknown said...

That’s a wonderful photograph of your tongue, Daisy. I wonder if I can convince Alex to pose for a similar one.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Cool, that what our tongues look like! hehe They look great for tickling that must be why momma laughs when I lick her ears! ~Queen Snickers

Patti said...

That's a very cool picture of your tongue!! Wow!

Check out my WW to see a pic of my kitty ... Tedy! :)

Barbara said...

Daisy - how patient you were getting your tongue's picture taken.

Mickey's Musings said...

I see your Mom is trying out her macro lens :) It works just fine! Look at that cute sandpaper tongue and whiskers,heehee
I think close ups are fun.
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

No wonder your furs are always so clean!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

its got little teef like a comb

Kaz's Cats said...

That's a great shot of your tongue in action - you're very good to let your mom get close enough to get that photo.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Tazo said...

Your tongue looks very spiky. Hee hee

Scout said...

How nice and pink it is! Which is good since that is so your color!

Purrs,
Scout

Sarge Charlie said...

and a lovely tongue it is miss daisy, oh yes, mommie has a very good camera.

LZ said...

Great lens!!! The detail is amazing.

Kaze

jenianddean said...

I bet you give great sandpaper kisses! Great WW.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

PS I nominated you for an award...so come by my blog and check it out.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy, that is nice honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy your tongue is very pink and beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Just LOVE cute kitty photos. :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

HI Daisy,
That is awesome detail in the picture of your tongue. What a shot! Hey, I just noticed that you weight only 6 pounds. I weigh only 7 pounds. We are both very small girls....but I think your ears are bigger than mine!
--JB

**"Liza"** said...

ohh great job taking this shot of Miss Daisy clean up time..;)
Happy WW! mines here

Louche Tabby said...

.....I like the squishy, bubbly bit on the right....is it a piece of Bazooka bubble gum?....

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I've never seen a close-up of a kitty tongue. Cool!

Mom is getting lots of use from her new camera lens.

Anonymous said...

Great close up of your cute pink tongue Daisy!

catsynth said...

Yes, great close-up of your tongue.
Cats do like to stay clean, yes? :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great picture! Your little tongue is cute!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Awesome picture Daisy!

Purrs
Abby

Tybalt said...

What a super cool close-up of your cute little tongue!

Oh! And I noticed Brit has a home! How exciting!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Heheheh~!!Nice tongue~!!
That is our the best cleaner~!!!!

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

You have a great tongue...

HUGS~ Chancy

Sassy Kat said...

Anything on ya photographs so well. Ya are such a cutie.
Oh, stop on over to my place if ya have time, the clues are now posted and as they say the cats are out of the bag now.

Anonymous said...

Terrific closeup!
Mary
hoganfe handbags

Team Tabby said...

Nice macro shot of your tongue, Daisy - that is too cool!

Mindy & Moe

Anonymous said...

Awww, that is a great photo !
I posted a couple pic of my cat this week.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

What a cute, little pink tongue you have! We just LOVE that photo!

Opus and Roscoe

Mandy said...

Daisy ~ No wonder you are so popular, you are so cute and very photogenic =^./.^=

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

That's a beautiful picture. Terry says its not easy to get such a good photo. :D

Mr. Hendrix said...

My goodness! Your mommy does have a great lens to get such a cool picture! No wonder your furs always look so pretty and clean.

The Meezers or Billy said...

awsome pikshur!!

Sassy Kat said...

I sent you an e-mail with a request that your mommie send me maybe 4-6 photos of you. It is something I cannot say at this time that I need and I don't trust that the black hole didn't eat my message. Several days ago I received a message saying mail I tried to send you back in November couldn't be delivered. I just don't get it. Anyway if you wouldn't mind sending me those to my e-mail address I promise to take special of them and in a few days you will find out what I am up to. It is a good thing.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy, I tink I know why your furz are so curly now! dat tongue haz its own built-in comb. I wonder if mine looks anyting like dat..."Momee?"

Tyler said...

Honey, it looks like you take your work very seriously. Good job! (And mom, we really like that photo.)

Robyn Jones said...

That is a great picture, but I hate it when cats lick you....

L. Alida said...

Wow Daisy, your mommie's new lens really shows detail! No wonder my skin turns red and stings when Cricket licks me. Ouch! :) I guess kitties have extra durable fur and skin.
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Motor Home Cats said...

That is a very pretty tongue picture. You look like you are really enjoying your bath.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW. Yer tung is vary pink. And hairy. My tung feels hairy win I wake up after I've had a lot of Mother's Milk.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

whoa, I just saw one like it on i can has cheezeburger

Charlotte said...

Hi Daisy! I'm Charlotte, a new blogger. You are a very popular and cute kitty! Everywhere I visit, there you are! So I decide to come and say 'mieow' too.

Asta said...

Oooh DaisyYou have a magnificent tongue!!! It's simply bootiful
Mommi had the hawdest time taking a pictoowe of my tongue..I gues I don't stick it out so much, but it's not a pwetty as youws,maybe that's why
smoochiekisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

We see your Mom is making great use of her macro lens! You have a purrty tongue, Daisy. (^_~)

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Wow, your mommie's camera lens really does work well! I was yawning in my picture today but I ended up a bit blurred.

Purrrrrs, China Cat

The Devil Dog said...

What a great picture of your tongue. It is really cool.

Roxy

Karl and Ruis said...

WOW - that new camera of your Mom is really working well!!!
Make sure to come to the BIG tea party for Miss Peach's 15th birthday on board the cruise ship in Antarctica tomorrow!!!
Karl and Ruis

Mosaic Cats said...

Good Lord, Daisy!
Way to put Mommie's new macro lens to great use.
ML just realized her dinosaur Olympus has a FLASH on it.
Pathetic.

Chrissie said...

Velcro! You should get royalties! We should all get royalties

SophieKitty said...

That picture is way cool! Your Mommie is a very good photo-taker.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, you have an excellent tongue. I have to wonder what such a photo has done to Skeezix!

PB 'n J said...

That is a really great picture Daisy!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy,
That's an amazing photo! Your Mommie is an excellent photographer :)

Love,
Rocky, Angie, & S'More xo

The Misadventures Of Me said...

We gots something for you, come see my blog.

Karen Jo said...

I can see that your Mom is really enjoying her new macro lens. That picture is amazing!

Jan Price said...

Wow! A close-up of your tongue. That is some photo.

jans funny farm

Lux said...

Is that what all our tongues look like? No wonder DadBean says I tickle him when I lick his bald head!

Tiger Lily said...

No wonder we get hairballs!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. really a nice one. Great shot.

Just Another New York Mommy said...

Ahh! That is toooo cute!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Great picture. The detail is amazing. I guess your Mommy is using her new macro for that photo. Really nice!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Daisy, you have such a cute tongue. And your Mommy did a great job shooting this photograph of it.

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Anonymous said...

I see your Mommie is making good use of that new macro lens!

Andree said...

Wow. I had to star this post in Reader because it is phenomenal. I should do a Blog Photo of the Week thing because this would be the winner.

Andree said...

Wow. I had to star this post in Reader because it is phenomenal. I should do a Blog Photo of the Week thing because this would be the winner.

Related Posts with Thumbnails