Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Brushing Frenzy!

My coat is not very thick, and my curly furs do not really shed. But I still enjoy being brushed. Brushing feels good! Sometimes, it is a little bit dangerous for my Mommie to brush me, on account of my sharp clawrs. Turn up the volume, because my clawrs make some funny sound effects!


Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Your claws are super sharp Miss Daisy. I has never scratched my mum, I is very careful.

Have a nice week and banana kisses to miss daisy.

The Lazy Iguana said...

I think Skipper is all better now. I thought that his adventure Sunday would cause him to have a sore mouth. Well that is not the case, as he does not have a problem with crunchy dry food. Or attacking my hands and/or feet.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are really enjoying that brushing, Daisy! You have very sharp claws. Our claws are never allowed to get that long - our mom chops them off.

Parker said...

Mommy says that this is why denim is a good choice to wear when brushing us!
ps - we're in the finals!!!
either way, it's a good thing - Churchill will get a little more help!

Irishcoda said...

Oooooh-eeeee, your clawsies do look sharp! Will be back to watch the vid clip as my DH is sound asleep and my comp-u-tator is on mute right now@

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy!
Your clawsies are very sharp! You are definitely enjoying your brushing. We like to be brushed,
too :) If Rocky gets bored while he's being brushed, he likes to take the brush away from Mommy and bite it!

You and Pixie have a great day!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, & S'more xo

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You sure is enjoyin' that there brushin' session! Dang...we love to git brushed, too. We git real excited when mommy brings the brush out and all 12 of us jump on her at the same time 'cause we wanna git brushed first! It's madness!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

We love this video Daisy. You look so relaxed and happy getting your brushing. And, wowie - what legs of steel your mommy must have. We thought you were scratching a chair but those are her legs aren't they? And, she doesn't even flinch!
Purrrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

My kittehs won't stand for brushing. Are you sure you're a kitteh Miss Daisy, and not some alien kitteh-like-lady?

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I bet it feels good being brushed. I don't like to be brush as much as you becoz I have to stand still. If I can roll around & lie down, then maybe I won't hate it sooo much. Your claws are needle sharp like my bad bad kitty sistas!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you are so adorable! You really love to be brushed. Did your Mommy have any marks on her legs afterwards? That sounded quite painful...for her!

Purrs!

Christine and FAZ said...

It's important to keep your claws sharp, just in case you need to climb up someone's leg or hang on to their head. FAZ

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wow you do love being brushed. We think it is a good thing your Mom had jeans on.

We like how the brush doubles as a toy.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Anonymous said...

It's good for a cat to keep her claws sharp, because one never knows when one will need to use them on a vishus deer, or an alligator, or some such predator.

Your human is making sure you are properly spoiled. You have her trained well. Hint: are you getting Temptations for these video sessions, too?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I love being brushed like you too. When I get eggsited I bite hard. If I scratched mum's leg like that she would say "OUCH!"

Chrissie said...

I'm really surprised, Miss Daisy, that your mom didn't make a few funny sound effects of her own when you were being brushed!

Jessica said...

My Kitter has the same brush and she loves it! She loves it so much that she sometimes gives me a bitey or two when I stop brushing! I love when you batted at your brush, too. You can have fun with anything, can't you?

Spooky said...

Oooh, those are some impressive little razors you have! I love being brushed, too...

Anonymous said...

Even your brush is Pink! Daisy, you look so tiny that you have to hold on to your Mommie's jeans so you don't tip over from the brush! There's nothing tiny about your claws though! ;-)

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean keeps rubbin' her leg for some reason...

Honey P. Sunshine said...

nice muzak, i get goofy when i git combed too

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What big nails for such a little girl! We love the pink brush too. You are so much fun to watch in action!

Anonymous said...

You have some fearsome claws Daisy. Being brushed feels so good and Bouncey likes to claw Mom or Dad's leg too! I sure hope your Mom did not get any scratches on her leg.

Dma said...

wow brushing must feel good.

i'd advise your mom not to wear shorts while brushing you...

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I need to get furminated again because I am being little Miss Shedden all over the place. Pretty soon, all my furs fall out and I will look like Zoey!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Cute video. It is always good to attack the brush after use! I think my sister PooPoo needs that brush.
Your mom has strong legs to endure your claws....hee hee, but then I guess mine does too!
--JB

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Wow you have very very sharp claws!
I love being brushed too!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Your mommy is very brave!

Forty Paws said...

It looks like somebody could do with a clawr trim.

Luf, Us

The Furry Kids said...

You sure love to be brushed! Cute video - I love how you were playing with your brush.hee hee Um, doesn't that clawr business hurt your Mommie's legs?

Unfortunately, this video reminded Momma that it's mani/pedi time. :(

Love,
Tazo

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Daisy,

I can see why you love to be brushed, and why you like to bike or lick after brushed~
But you make Michico went "oah oah oah" when she sees you using your claws to your mommy~~~~

Wowww...I think your mommy have very strong and hard laps~~

Purr,
Adan

Tara said...

Mom says "ouch!" when we do that to her! But you look like you are loving it!

Tara

Tybalt said...

You really love that brushing, Daisy! My mommy thinks your mommy is very brave . . . those are some loud, sharp clawrs!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh that looks so good!! Makes me want to get brushed too!!! Mom!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: I bet your Mom needs new pants after several brushing sessions,heehee

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh my goodness yous has share claws just likes me. Your video made mommy bean whince. It was funny to see cuz I do's that to her too.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Cool! And the brush makes a fun toy too!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I HEARD YOU PURR!!!! gemini

Momma wants to know if your Momma had scratches on her leg from you being so happy?

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, that is a super brush, Daisy--it looks like it gives great brushies, and it makes a great toy, too!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

LZ said...

I never even thought of scratching during brushing time! Your clarws are super duper sharp, even sharper than Kaze's.

Latte

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss Daisy

You do enjoy your brushing, don't you? Boo loves it too. Momma tried to brush me once and I said OH NO don't bring that close to my furrs...

Purrs
Abby

jenianddean said...

Your poor mommie's leg!! I hope she wasn't hurt in the making of this video. I love to have my furs brushed. I also love to give my brush the toothy death like you were doing. Mom thinks it's too funny!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

PB 'n J said...

You're Mommie is very brave, but clearly you love it so!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I like to be brushed too! And I do what you did in the end of the video...I put the bitey on the brush and play with it!

Boy said...

That bwushing does indeed wook nice! And I wove the sound effects fwom your cwaws!

Unknown said...

My Mum whinced everytime you clawed your Mum : )

Wow, when my Mum brushes me their is fur flying everywhere! She brushes me at least once a week, usually twice a week and still there is always so much fur. It gets up her nose and flies around, I try to eat it, it is just everywhere. After brushing Mum has to pull out the Roomba and then take a shower, he, he, he...

Anonymous said...

Daisy! You have very sharp claws.

L. Alida said...

I wish Billie liked her slicker brush the way you do Daisy. She scratches and puts the bitey on me whenever I use it. She likes her regular human like brush, but it doesn't get the knots out. I need jeans like your mom, cause Cody can get his claws right through mine. Ouch! You're so cute to watch. :)
Love and Purrs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

Spooker said...

Daisy, I think you must be the Happiest Kitty in the entire state of Florida!

Growls & Hisses,
Auntie Spooker

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Wow did you rip her jeans? hehe Guess what? I have that same brush! Too cool! ~Queen Snickers

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Careful Daisy or yoor mom will end up in Sunday pants, yoo know, holy..hehehehe. Sadie has dat brush too, it's da one she likes used on da backs of her legs.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Wow, we think your mom needs a chain mail outfit. Real thick steel too. Like the gloves they wear to go around sharks!!!

~Goldie and Shade

Asta said...

Daisy
I have always admiwed youw fuww it's so bootiful..Iwould be a little scawed of youw claws but it looked like you wanted to be bwushed even mowe..I like the pink heawt on youw bwush!
I didn't know skeezix was youw ancat..he's vewy nice
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

too cool there Daisy, but is mommy's pants okay? meow...my mommy doesn't brush me much anymore since my hair has thinned out, but she does use her nails on my all the time..purrss

The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks like it feels so good!

Anonymous said...

Mom says she wishes I would let her brush me.I hate to be brushed and bite and scratch her everytime she tries.

Skeezix the Cat said...

That's kinda whut it sownds like win I'm putting da humpty on Mr TF's leg!

Scout said...

Mommy thinks your mommy is brave to risk your claws of doom to groom you.

I loves to be brushed!! I sit and purrrrrrrrrr. Sometimes Mommy just holds the brush still and I walk around and rub on it. Mommy says that I am "self-brushing".

But like you, I give the brush a good bitey when it is done with me.

Unknown said...

Our mombean watched that with us and she said Ouch! You have a very nice purr.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Sharp calws, Daisy. I wouldn't dare mess with you, even though you are only small. You are one of the few fully grown cats that weigh less than me.

Tesla and Hansel said...

Daisy, yoo so silly.

yoo make me laugh alla time.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, dem are clawrs!!!!

Jan Price said...

You do have sharp claws. You were obviously enjoying it.

jans funny farm

Anonymous said...

My dog loves to be brushed. You look very nice in the video, Daisy. Your hair is so pretty.

SophieKitty said...

I wish I had long clawrs like you. Mommie cuts them off. I think I heard you purr in that video. I think that it's funny that even your brush is pink!

The Devil Dog said...

You do look like you are enjoying that. What claws, mom would never let me have claws like that. I keep ruining her nylons.

Roxy

Kathy Gillen said...

Ahh...combed into a kitty frenzy. Just what any pretty girl needs. Love your blog.

I just started a cat blog. Stop by for a visit.
www.nineliveskathygillen.com

Unknown said...

OMG! Daisy you is too cute! me like brushes especially when I can play with them!!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, how CUTE!!!!! Daisy, you just love bein brushed, don't you? And you do the same thing with yur Momma that I do with mine -- skritch-skratch her leggies! And guess what else, we Ballicai got a brushie just like yurs -- we got three diffrunt brushes and a Zoom Groom cuz us Ballicai all have such diffrunt furs from each othur!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, Daisy! What an adorable little scratcher you are! And I love being brushed, too -- when I'm brushed, I do Elevator Butt!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

Wowie, does your mom have any flesh on her legs any more?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Looks like you really enjoyed that brushing session! Looks like you ALSO enjoyed palyin' wif da brush!

Lux said...

Brushings do feel very good! I could hear your claws clicking!

Motor Home Cats said...

Did you get clippy claws after being brushed? We even heard you purr in your video. It looked like you really enjoyed your brushing session.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Poppy said...

Nice video! When I get brushed I get the shivers because it tickles my back. Luckily I have very short furs, so Mommy does not have to brush me very often.

Poppy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure look like you're enjoying the brushing. Are you brushing your mom's jeans in return? I hope it's not ouchie for her

~ Girl girl

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

You mummy is so lucky that you do not shed so much. The Spice Cats really shed a lot. Brushing does not help. Sigh.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! You've got noisy claws, Daisy!

Andree said...

That was actually a peaceful comforting sound to me. I loved it.

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy do you use any nail cutter?Your nails are very sharp.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

It is obvious that your Mommie adores you and your sister.

Related Posts with Thumbnails