Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: It's Peeps Season!






Share/Bookmark

95 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

peepz? i luv peepz!
wut do dey taste like daisy?
jus wunderin--jh

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Wow! Daisy eated a birdy...mmmm...I bet it was tastey. Mommy says them "Peeps" birdies are so rare that they only show up at this time of year. It looks like you snagged you a whole flock of them Peeps birdies. You is a lucky lucky girl, Daisy!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Peeps! Pink Birdie Peeps even! Wow Daisy, you have the coolest Mom!

Ramses said...

Ooh what are these Daisy? I've never seen anything like them before and I'm almost an expert on cat treats! ;)

Daisy said...

They taste very gooey and sticky and delicious! But after I ate the Peeps' head, my Mommie took him away from me.

Parker said...

Peeps are very yummy according to my Daddy! He'd like some in his Easter basket!

Poppy Q said...

I has never ever seen dem before. They look like they could be tasty. Did your mommy catch dem for you?

Poppy Q

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
Were you affected by the black out yesterday?

Peep peep peepssss

Purr....
Abby

Irishcoda said...

Oh boy it's peeps time! I don't really care for them much but you can have all my peeps Daisy for some Cadbury eggs

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, I heard about these marshmallow Peeps being sold in America. Mmm, they look yummy & sweet! Looked like you enjoyed eating part of its body...Hey, you playing with your food in the last picture? Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We have never seen Peeps! It looks like you are enjoying playing with them, Daisy.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

I had NO idea Cats liked Peeps! I'm going to get some and see if my babies like it. I know my husband adores them. I love how you bit their little heads off first.

Sandy said...

These are great! She eats her candy just like she would eat something she hunted!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy says you can have all the Peeps you want as long as she gets a chocolate bunny and Cadbury eggs.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Mickey's Musings said...

Peeps! I have never had those before.They look cute.Mom prefers chocolate so I may never try peeps, but you never know :)
Purrs Mickey

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Peeps! I remember these from your blog last year. You know what? There's a chocolate/candy shop in our city that sells candy from other countries, especially things from the US and the UK that you can't over here. Kate actually dropped into the store a week or so ago JUST TO SEE IF THEY HAD PEEPS. They didn't. That's ok, I don't eat sugary things anyway. I'm a savory man.

Anonymous said...

Why dese burds taist skwishy?

Anonymous said...

Do the Peeps taste good Daisy? We have never tried one. The last picture looks like you're going to whap it off the table!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Pink peeps! We have stuffed peeps.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

did u git a sugar rush and run around thru the house

Linda said...

Daisy, those peeps aren't good for you but I bet you had fun playing with them!

The Furry Kids said...

Momma says you have to bite them on the head first, so they can't watch you eat the rest of them. You are soooo lucky, Daisy - your Mommie shares Peeps with you. Maybe our Momma could take sharing lessons from your Mommie.

Love,
Tazo

Dma said...

I agree them peeps are mighty tasty.

Anonymous said...

Since that is a yellow peep, does it taste like bananer? Be sure to save some for Pixie...

Unknown said...

Guess you showed that peep who's boss, Daisy. You're just too cute.

Anonymous said...

What is it about Peeps that everybody loves! You're a lucky girl Daisy.
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz
Happy WW!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh Daisy, I bet those are yummy!!!
I hope you and Pixiekins have a happy day

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I haven't heard about Peeps before.
But I can see you like it very much~!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Ooo oo, Peeps!! Daisy, you look so adorable as always! Say "Hi" to Pixie for us. We miss her!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Peeps? We have never had those! MOMMY, WE WANT PEEPS!!!

Daisy, thanks for the tip!

LZ said...

Daisy!!! You ate the little chickie's head off! Are you sure you aren't part equine?

Kaze

Sunny's Mommy said...

I don't think those are good for you to eat, but I'm sure it was fun to play with :-D

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm said EEEWWWW!!!!! when she saw these pictures. I guess she doesn't like Peeps! But Daisy, you seem to be enjoying them!

Forty Paws said...

Maw doesn't like Peeps, but we remember you featuring them last year on your blog.

Luf, Us

Milton said...

Mine mombean *loves* Peeps!
She even has a song for them:

"first ya bite 'em in the butt,
Then ya bite 'em in the head,
Peep - Peep all gone!"

She sez she's been singing that song ever since she was a little girl.

I think we now know why she isn't a professional song writer.

Anonymous said...

We love Peeps! Especially the pink ones!

catsynth said...

Peeps aren't really our thing here (for either human or feline), but it looks like you're enjoying them. And that last photo is really cute.

Unknown said...

You made the peepz go deded... Looks like Trip owes you one of his bells! : ) We've never had peepz before but will make our Momma share this year. She said its fun to put them in the bean food warmer box cuz it makes the peepz grow HUGE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Peeps. Oy.

Tybalt said...

Those Peeps are very pretty . . . I bet they are tasty, too!

Rene Perez said...

Wow Daisy. I mean.. umm.. wow. You know, you have a little bit of peep juice right there ...no..there.. on your whisker. Yeah.. Well, you're cute as ever! Happy WW!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Does Pixie like them too?

kml said...

Gotta love those peeps! Have a taste for me, Daisy!

L. Alida said...

Do Peeps make good cat toys Daisy? You sure look like you're having fun! So Cute!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My human saw peeps in the store and thought of you Daisy!

Unknown said...

distroy da duckz!!! distroy~~!! paw paw!! hahahaha Daisy you had too much sugar intake today!!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You eat those things? I mean, they look like birdy but do not taste like birdy.

SimplyGigi said...

OMGosh hilarious! Happy WW!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I love PEEPs, but I preefer the pink ones!

Anonymous said...

Cut pics!

Sassy Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Was it good? Did it taste like birdie?

Paula said...

OH NOES! Watch out for "Revenge of teh Peeps."

Lux said...

Does that taste good, Daisy?

Anonymous said...

I like them when they are a little bit crunchy because I've hidden them under the sofa for a week.

Sassy Kat said...

How can you eat such sugar treats and keep your nice slim figure?? Boy I cannot do that.
Congratulations to you for having received the prestigious aCATemy Award, you are so deserving of it and it was a pleasure working with you two on the show. Looking forward to the next time we get a chance to work on another project.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you bited the head off that peeps!

Ha! You go girl!
luv
Not The Mama

Southbaygirl said...

Do the peeps stick to your paws???

Kodak, 3 perf and Winton

Asta said...

Daisy
I love the way peeps look and feel, but they'we too sweet fow me..and I ca't gain any wight cause guess what? I'm going on a twip to Wome and I have to fit in my twavel case..I wish I was light like you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Thank you for reminding me about Peeps! I think that I live close to where they are Just Born.

Are you smacking it because it did not taste good?

What happened to the bunny slippers that you had last year? (I think you said they were whispering secrets to each other?)

Leona said...

Yuck Daisy! Don't eat them just give them a good whap!

The Meezers or Billy said...

they're fun to put in the microwave! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Oooh I like Peeps too! Mom has a picture of me biting the head off of one of Sissy's peeps from last Easter!
Yummy!
Andrewbun

The Cat Realm said...

Oh my gosh Daisy - did you not get an award from Skeezix for your fabulous work in CCSI??? But I see Sassy congratulated you - so maybe she knows more than I do.... Very weird...
Karl

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hmm, those peeps look delicious. I want some. I don't think they are for sale in england. I may have to trawl the internet in a bid to get some! x

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy, Zippy will be in heaven. Mom cuts one up into little pieces and she gets a piece effury dat fur as long as dey last. She knows when der is peep in da ziplock bag in da treat cabinet and will sit unner it and yowl til she gets some!

Chrissie said...

I've never had one of those chickies before..it looks pretty good. I'm gonna see if my mom will buy me some!

SophieKitty said...

Like Angus, I've never seen one of those Peeps before. I'm going to have to get me one! I hope they come in purple.

SophieKitty said...

Like Angus, I've never seen one of those Peeps before. I'm going to have to get me one! I hope they come in purple.

Tesla and Hansel said...

i do not know of these peeps, but they look fun to crush and bite! And even sniff!

Andree said...

Watch out Daisy or you'll be at the dentist next week!

PB 'n J said...

Our Mommy loves peeps! But we didn't know that we could have some - we're going to have to look into that I tell ya!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hey Daisy!
Do they taste like chicken? Hee hee!
Purr and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

I don't know what peeps are, so I guess I miss a season...

Just Ducky said...

Mum does not care for those, she prefers things chocolate!

Anonymous said...

I love peeps, too. (A guilty pleasure every year.) But I didn't know that kitties could eat them. Love the final photo in this series.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh those peeps look colorful. I bet they're yummy too

~ Girl girl

TheSlyCat said...

Where do I get those?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? I'll have to ask mom to pick some up!!!!

The Devil Dog said...

Dad loves peeps. The boy and mom can't stand them. But if you like them, they will give you theirs.

Roxy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I don't think i like peeps. Too much sugar rots my teeth.
Hey, Daisy, I just saw the nip video over at Andree's. You are a great movie star!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Puddy and I have never ever even SEEN a Peep birdie before! We think it's an American thing - we wonder what they taste like? They look very yellow and squishy!

meemsnyc said...

Oooh, aren't you a lucky kitty? PEEPS. Wow, looks yummy.

Scout said...

Does it taste like a birdie?!??!!?

Beethoven said...

Peeps! How do they taste like? We don't have any peeps here. They look cute!

Karen Jo said...

I don't care much for Peeps myself, but you are sure having fun with one of them. Smack it a good one!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Mommakitty likes da purple ones. We are not allowed to eat them Can we come to yer house fer Easter?

Isis said...

Daisy I've given you an award, cause I just love your bloggy! :)

Juno said...

Daisy Girl! :)The way you ate that birdy is very elegant. :)

Momo & Pinot

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Peeps is my absolute favorite! Theresa111

The Fluffy Tribe said...

we haf to get our Dad some peeps, he luvs them too ~the Fluffy Tribe

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Miss Daisy ... Aren't Peepz toys? Are they really for eatin'?
DMM

Ivan from WMD said...

Daisy, you make me laugh!

dennis said...

Dennis says DAISY! Don't eat that Peep!

they are made in Pennsylvania but shipped to CHINA to be WRAPPED ! Dennis is trying to boycott China --the tainted cat food, remember? Dennis eats American made cat food (quality control issues) .
American pet foods:
Paul Newman
Lick Your Chops (Dennis likes this one best)

Anonymous said...

I like peeps. too!

:-D)

darlene said...

peep out !!!!....hee hee

Related Posts with Thumbnails