Thursday, February 28, 2008

Poll Results Are In!

The results of Monday's Poll are in. And you picked good! Going outside on my harness and leash was the clear winner! Hooray! There were some good write-in answers too. Here are some of them:

Go strollering (3)
Eat peanut butter (2)
Eat a rude lizard's tail
Have a new plastic lizard
Dress up in the beautiful outfit Skeezix designed
Eat bananas
Kiss Skeezix
Destroy evil lizards
Meet a handsome male cat for a date
Shopping spree in Paris
Have a lizard family over to my house for a sleepover

Even though the winning choice was for me to go outside on my harness and leash, many of you wanted Pixie to get an ear massage. So she did! Here is a picture: Pixie is meowing with happiness because she loves getting her ears rubbed.
Here I am outside in my Puppia harness and leash. I got to see many fun things!
Can you spot the lizard? Many times they try to hide. But I have good lizard vision.
It is also important to scan the skies carefully.
I got to see this big bird! I think he might be a blue heron. But I am not sure.
Then, I saw a BLIMP! I never saw one of those before.
Next, I went to the edge of the water. I did not stay there very long, because alligators could eat me all up.
Finally, I got my dream come true: I climbed a real tree! Well, I did not really climb it. My Mommie put me in the tree and I hung on tightly.
Thank you for voting to allow me this wonderful adventure!
Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Daisy! You are so nice to still give Pixie her ear massage!

What a wonderful adventure you had! We were a little bit scairt to see you so close to Alligator Ledge.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Oh Daisy. What a great adventure. You really make my day! Lizards, big blue birds, a blimp thingy AND alligators. Really how can you stand it being is such a fun place. Don't worry about the tree climbing business. Not all that it is cracked up to be. Fun at first then you get stuck, can't get down, need bean rescue. Really rather humiliating.

Purrs to you!

~Goldie

Anonymous said...

All in a day's play for u, Daisy!

Cool that Pixie got her share of love, wat a laugh she's got. :D

The poll is fun and u make me smile everyday.

Hugs and Brushes to u and Pixie!
P/S: does Pixie like to be brushed??

Parker said...

Pixie got an ear rub! That's great! And your outside adventure looked like so much fun! I really wish it would hurry up and get warm enough so I can enjoy the deck!

snowforest said...

Glad you had so much fun. The tree piktur was very cute!
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh what a fun day you had Daisy!! How come Pixie didn't get to go for the walk with you?

Jaya said...

Daisy! You look so rugged
up there in that tree!!!

Isis said...

What a mega cool adventure you had Daisy! :)

Purrs,
Isis
PS: I've given you an award and love your harness! :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Aw, that was nice of you to include an ear rub for Pixie. You're a great sister. :)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, wow, Daisy, what a neat adventure you had. Glad you could share it wif us.
Love & Purrs, KC

Amber-Mae said...

Oh gee, I can't remember which one I voted! But I like your pink harness, looks nice on ya. My bad bad kitty sistas don't like going for walks on leash with harness or collar on. So, mommy sometimes have to drag them till they start rolling around!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

What a lovely adventure! I'm so glad you had fun! I'm also glad Pixie got her ear scratched! ~Queen Snickers

Honey P. Sunshine said...

what a fab adventure, pixie is so cute!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are glad you got to go outside Daisy. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

We think you saw a blue heron too. We have one that comes to our pond sometimes.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is an excellent adventure~!!!
I am so glad to see you have great outside day~!!!!
And you look fabulous~~~~
I hope I could go out with you~!

Dma said...

looks like you had a most outstanding outdoor adventure. glad the poll worked out so well. i'm also glad my vote for pixie's ear rub also came to fruition.

that's about as close to climbing a tree that you can get without actually climbing the tree.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What an adventure! Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures with us! We voted for you to go out on the harness! How sweet that Pixie got her ear rub! She looks so happy! Cool lizard picture!!! That was a brave lizard to let you get so close!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Oh my goodness Daisy, please be careful around the water. My neighbor's (my folks have a condo in Naples) let their little dog out one day and a gator ate it in front of me! I was fifteen and it was horrible. I still cry about it to this day. I don't want that to happen to you.

I am so glad you got out. I think you should get some Temptations too.

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are such a brave lizard huntress! You look stunning in pink.
xoxoxoxo
be careful

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! :)

4 Boys and a Lady said...

It looks like you had a grand day. Thank you for taking us on your adventure! We got nervous seeing you by the water's edge 'cause we thought of gators too. :)

Yay, it's nice to see Pixie so happy with her ear massage!

The Furry Kids said...

Pixie sure does look like she loves ear scritches. I think she's smiling a little.

Daisy, you had such a great adventure. Did you like climbing the tree?

Love,
Tazo

PS - Momma heard the Machine Paw, I mean, Machinehead song this morning. She giggled and starting singing it, only with "machine paw" instead. Hee hee

LZ said...

I am very happy to see that Pixie won too. Your outside adventure makes us so jealous. I want it to be above 20 degrees.

Chase

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you looked like you had a wonderful time outside! You are a very sweet sister to make sure that Pixie still got her ear massage. I love the picture of you in the tree . . . maybe you could have a clubhouse in one now!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

what a wonderful day outside!
I love your pink harness, it is sooo cool, very sporty!

Pixie looks really happy. YOu are a sweet little sister.
I love both of you!

Purrrs

L. Alida said...

Pixie looks so cute, getting her ears massaged! Daisy your outdoor adventure was so fun to see, but I also worried when you were near the water. Your harness is so fashionable and Cody would be jealous to see you having so much outdoor fun. :)
Have another fun day sweetie!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It looks like you had lots of fun Daisy! I want you to stay clear of that water! You are too tasty and a gator wouldn't be able to resist!

I am glad Pixie got ear scritches! We don't see much of her so that is what I voted for. Please tell her hello for me and give her a gentle headbutt for me as well.

Anonymous said...

Pixie looks like she is enjoying her ear scritches!

You had many adventures on your walk Daisy. I am glad you did not stay by the water very long. It would be no fun to be an alligator's lunch.

Tybalt said...

Oh, Daisy . . . I forgot to tell you that I gave you an award on my blog today. Please come by and pick it up when you have a chance! Purrs!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

haha! That picture of Pixie is very cute!
I am so glad you had a nice outdoor adventure. I have never climbed a tree before either. Was it fun?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat was furry nice dat yoo let Pixie haf an ear rub. We were a little nervus to see yoo by da water, daddy sez gators is fast and mean and we wouldn't want yoo to get all eated up by one.

Anonymous said...

What a great time you had outside, Dasiy!! So good you found a lizard between all that green. And climbing a real tree...WOW! I am happy that a dream came true.:)

I love all the pictures and seeing Pixie getting an ear massage is so cute. Some of the other cats in my home love their ear being rubbed too, and they start really hard purring then.

Headbutts,
~Ruis

ps -- this will be one of our last comments for a while again. my typist gets her 3rd surgery tomorrow, now on her right hand/wrist . ohhh, Daisy, i will be so glad when all this is over.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy, we are glad that you got to go outside on your harness, and Pixie got an ear massage!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We are glad Pixie got her ear rub and you got outside. We wanted to pick both of them on the poll.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You look scared to death in that tree. I'm glad you had fun outside though.

Juno said...

What a great adventure, Daisy!! We love your pink harness. Pink is your colour! :)

Momo & Pinot

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

DAISY I WUNT TO SEE SUMTHING GIT EETEN ALL UP BY THE ALLYGADER. MAYBE YOO COOD THROW PIXIE IN????

PB 'n J said...

What a wonderful adventure! We voted for Pixie to get her ears scritched, so we're glad you both won!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I can tell you had a wonderful adventure outside :-D

But whenever I see you near that water I want to yell out, "Daisy, get away from that water".

Asta said...

Daisy
That's exackly what I was hoping you would do..what a fabulous adventoowe..you saw so many tewific things..I love youw hawness and I'm so glad you got to climb a twee!
Pixie looks like that eaw wub is heavenly

pleez stay away fwom the scawy gatows!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Southbaygirl said...

Wow Daisy, you had quite a fun adventure outside! A lizard, a blimp, possible creatures in the water and clinging to a tree!!! We feel like we live a boring life now. We'll have to get our mom hip to fun things!!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

Unknown said...

OMG!! Daisy you is too cutes with Puppia harness!! Me has matching harness but blues because me is boyz. outside lookz fun me glad you found boids and lizards!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

watch it Daisy! You are too close to the water's edge. It would be better to stay far away.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

watch it Daisy! You are too close to the water's edge. It would be better to stay far away.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh it looks like you had a fun, fun time outside Daisy. Watch out for the allygators. Did you eat the lizard? We miss our lizards in Poiland that we always saw. Pixie is cute gettin' her ears rubbed. Merlin likes that too. ~THe Fluffy Tribe

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I don't think an alligator would eat you....you are small just like me and we are not enough food alligators.
I like your pink harness, but I still won't use one because I am scared to go outside.
--JB

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY for Daisy!! and YAY for Pixie! (we voted for Pixie getting a ear massage, because ear massages is our favorite type of massage!)

Jan Price said...

Hey, Daisy, We're glad we voted for something you really wanted to do. It looks like you had fun.

jans funny farm

Anita said...

Muahahaha! Pixie´s face is so comic.
Daisy your harness is very fashion!

Be careful with alligators!

Tesla and Hansel said...

Wow! I love those pictures. Momma came home with a new harness for me today. its also pink! She put it on me in the house, and i just laid there. She told me to come, and i just rolled on my side and then i tried to bitey the leash and i got sprayed.

How long did it take you to get used to your harness?

Scout said...

Even though going out on your harness won, it was very thoughtful of you to allow Pixie her ear massage too. You are a good little sis to let her have a treat like that!

Oh, did you catched the lizard?!

Be careful of the gators! You are definitely gator bait because you are so darned cute!

Gretchen said...

I think it's wonderful you got to outside on a leash and hang on to a tree. Your leash assembly is very pretty....and pink.

That would be a nice thing for me to have, I think.

I also see that you like peeps. Mom mom bean loves peeps.

Hugs...G

Spooky said...

What a nice day you had! I really like your harness and leash...very stylish. I like to chase those lizards, too, but I only get to chase the ones that get in the house.

Thanks for taking us along on your stroll.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh how cool to be outside!! Good thing you did not stay by the water where the alligators live.I love how your furs are all wavey! So pretty!! There are so many things to see outside. I need to work on Mom,a lot! Heehee
Purrs Mickey

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a beautiful harness, Daisy. I'm glad you had such a great adventure outside! But we're always on the edge of our seats when you get near the water.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe
P.S. My momma especially liked your Peeps post yesterday. She eats so many Peeps it grosses her Bean friends out.

Karen Jo said...

I am so glad that you decided to both go out on your harness and let Pixie have an ear massage. You had a wonderful adventure, but I really worry when you get that close to the water. Those gators can be fast. You don't look too happy in the tree, but I'm sure you enjoyed all the rest of it.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! It looks like you had a great day Daisy! You are certainly lucky!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

You had quite an eventful day Daisy! Lucky you! We especially like the picture of you scanning the skies ... it really shows off your beautiful eyes.
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yoo had a grate trip owtside!!! I can't wate for daylite savings time to start so I can git stroller rides win the FL gits home frum her daytime hunting place!

PEE ESS: KYOOT harniss!!!!

Mo and The Purries said...

The tree hanging on tightly made me laugh, but honey I wish you'd stay far, far away from the gator water!!!
So good to see you in your adventures,
luv
Not The Mama

Team Tabby said...

Hi Pixie and Daisy, we love ear scratches too and would really love to go outside and climb trees.....someday, maybe.

Mindy & Moe

Motor Home Cats said...

It looks like you had a great day outside. We got to go out today too.

It really looks like Pixie is enjoying her ear massage. We like that too.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

The Devil Dog said...

What a great day outside you had. Climbing the tree must have been lots of fun. We are glad you had so much fun. You do have very good lizard vision.

Roxy & Lucky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Pixie sure looks happy to have ear rub there. Your walkie looks great

~ Girl girl

Ivan from WMD said...

You always have such fun days, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, dear, you look like you had so much fun on your outdoor adventure! I'm glad you got to go, and your pink leash and harness are so pretty and stylish!

And Pixie looks so happy, having her ears rubbed!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Boy, you and Pixie had a great day! That's nice that Pixie likes her ears massaged :) Sometimes our Mommy washes our ears out with a nice, warm washcloth - and we hate it!

That's awesome that you had such a wonderful and fun adventure outside - and very smart not to linger too long by the alligator pond!

Lots of love,
Rocky, Angie, & S'more xo

Forty Paws said...

Please be very careful by the water Daisy! Those alligators are even more sneaky than lizards!

What an outdoors adventure!

Luf, Us

Mr. Hendrix said...

I love that you both won! You're such a sweet sister Daisy. I wish I could go out on a leash. My VET says I can't cause of my sick immune system. I like your pictures cause it makes me feel like I"m there with you!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow! what an adventure! i had to biggify the photo but then i saw the lizard!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox

Related Posts with Thumbnails