Monday, February 11, 2008

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day with the Valentine Angel!

Since it is almost Valentine's day, there is much work to be done. So, today I am the Valentine Angel! While I wear my special Valentine Angel suit, I can make your Valentine's Day wishes come true.
Come closer.... tell the Angel your heart's desire. I will not tell anybody.
This is very serious. Are you sure this is your true Valentine's Day wish?
Okay then, I am off to see if your wish will come true. Sadly, not every Valentine's Day wish will come true. After you make your wish, you must select one of the choices below to see if your wish will come true on Valentine's Day. Good luck! If your wish does not come true, you may try again. I would like to remind you that you should usually go with the FIRST answer that comes to your mind...

I choose Answer NUMBER ONE!

I choose Answer NUMBER TWO!

Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy!
And happy birthday!! I know I am a bit late..
Ok, I wish that Gretchen gets a big hug and special meal for Valentine!
Well, I choose answer one..

Parker said...

My Valentine's wish was that Tripper would win a vacation to charm school!
AND I chose #1
WAA HOO!
ps - you look lovely in your angel outfit!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy, you are a beautiful Valentine Angel! :) We hope our Valentine wishes come true!

Poppy Q said...

Oh how nice miss valentines angel. I hopes every kittycat and bean has some love in their life in 2008.

Poppy Q

Isis said...

Ooh ooh, my Valentine Wish will come true! :) Napoleon will take to to am all you can eat buffet!!!! :) Oh happy me...

Purrs,
Isis

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow, first of all Daisy, you look beautiful in your special Valentine's Day fairy suit!

Second, our wish will come true! You will have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Purrs.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you really are an angel. We loves your curly whiskers!

We wished for grilled chicken for dinner tonight. Sadly, it appears that is uncertain.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You make a lovely Valentine Angel.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

my wish will come true! i wished for sarge to love me!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Sarge Charlie said...

I must know how to pick-um Miss Angel Daisy, my secret wish will come true.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

that is the cutest dress daisy, did you have a great birthday?

Anonymous said...

Yay, our Valentine's wish will come true. You are truly a Valentine's Day angel Daisy! Hope all your wishes come true too.
Jackie, Gidget and Fritz

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Yay! Our Valentine Day wish will come true! You are such a beautiful Valentine Angel!

Dma said...

Woo hoo. My wish is going to come true. World peace is just around the corner!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Can see your beautiful dress and also could know my dreams will come true are very lucky!!!! Thank you~!!! Daisy!!

Black Cat said...

Hi beautiful Valentine's Angel, my wish will come true and I hope yours will too:) xxx

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Daisy, you brought a smile to my face on a day I was not sure that could happen. Thank you.

May you receive a big box of Carob Covered Lizards on Thursday.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you look so cute in your Valentine dress.


:-) <3 and purrs

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are the cutest Valentine Angel I have ever seen.I'm glad my wishes will come true :) Hope yours do too !
Purrs Mickey

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Daisy!

You look so adorable as a Valentine Angel. Thanks for helping to make our Valentine wishes come true. :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi DAisy,
I got my wish! Ben Fuzz will be my valentine!
What is your valentine wish?
--JB

jenianddean said...

First and foremost -- Happy birthday!! My mom and dad were gone yesterday and turned the computer off so I didn't get to go and visit friends. Sorry... It looks like you had a super special birthday. Yippeee!!

And secondly, I l-o-v-e your Valentine outfit. Huggy Bear thinks you might be our secret admirer, but I'm just not sure. Are you??

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, that is the most gorgeous dress! And you look fantastic in it. I see that my wish will come true. I am pleased.

LZ said...

Daisy I am very sorry I missed your birthday!! I feel like a very bad friend indeed. I sure hope you had a wonderful time! And I LOVE your valentine outfit!!!

Kaze

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, you are beautiful! I wish my daughter was still in elementary school and had to pass out valentine's. I would make 20 copies of you dressed like this and they would be wonderful valentine cards. You're soo cute! I hope you get lots of Temptations in a heart shaped box for Valentine's day.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Yea! I get my Valentine wish!! You look so cute with wings!! Happy late birthday!! We have a card for you on on our blog!! ~Queen Snickers and Empress

Beethoven said...

Yay! My wish is going to come true! But Daisy, what is a valentine? I asked the Giant Kitty but he told me not to bother him with silly questions. But I've never seen a valentine before so I want to know what it is in case I meet it on the street.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy! Yoor so cute as a Valentine Angel...our wish will come true. Effuryone all over da world will stop fighting be frends!

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! our wishes will come true!!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I wish that my foster brothers find forever homes soon (maybe even by valentines day!)

Happy belated birthday, Daisy. You look very adorable as the Valentine Angel.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is a really cute dress Daisy. I think however I will stick to wearing the feather boa as I look like quite the Diva in it.

Tybalt said...

Oh Daisy, how wonderful! My wish came true!

Happy belated birthday, by the way. Mommy and I loved the card Skeezix made for you.

You make a lovely Valentine Angel. My mommy keeps squealing over how cute you are, and I admit my tail poofed a bit.

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday Daisy!

You make such a lovely Valentine Fairy. Your outfit is very beautiful.

I chose correctly, because it says my wish will come true!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm gonna wet my pants cuz I'm so nerviss abowt Valentine's Day. And I choosed #2, wich just adds to my angziety. Duz anybuddy know ware I cood git sum Atavan???

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Happy Birthday Yesterday! Mom didn't let me check up on my friends till today so sorry I am late with this. Four is a great age to be! You look beautiful in your Valentine Angel costume.

Unknown said...

OMG Daisy you is so sweet and kinda sexy!! you is fly? me want to fly too!! dat's mah wish!! me want fly and catch too much birds!!

Anonymous said...

Who needs a magic 8-ball when we have Daisy!

:-D)

Happy Valentine's Day.
Hope its filled with lots of Temptations!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh daisy that made me and the human grin! Honestly, what a wonderful idea!!! You look staggeringly stunning as always! x

Anonymous said...

who is going to be daisys valentine? ;)

PB 'n J said...

You look lovely in your valentine's outfit!

We'd like to wish you a Happy (belated) Birthday - our mommy doesn't help us blog on weekends, so we're sorry we missed it! We hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Purrs,
Pearl, Bert and Jake

dennis said...

Dennis wonders how much Daisy spends on clothes.
Dennis ate shrimp last night and pretended it was lizards. Thank you Daisy !

Spooker said...

Oh Daisy, if you aren't just the cutest little thing EVER!

You even make an old grump like me purr!

growls and hisses (and a purr just for you!)
~ Auntie Spooker

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Happy Birthday Daisy, and sorry we were a bit late giving our birthday wishes to you. You look very cute as the Valentine's angel! We really do hope our wishes come true!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You are stunningly gorgus Daisy!

(from all of us)

Daisy, my choice said it will come true. But I'll keep my wish secret to see if it does. If it does, I'll tell efryone)

Ayla

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

You are a most beautiful Valentine Angel today! Willow and I wished together and Hooray our wishes came true!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We think that is one of your most beautiful outfits, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are the sweetest little cat. You look adorable in your Valentine's outfit.

zevo hussein calamari said...

Thank you soooo much.. does this mean Ketih Olbermann will dump his stick insect girlfriend for me?

We apologize for missing your birthday. We are throwing you a small party tomorrow night after the Bite & Run in Congress....

see you there
happy birthday!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy,

You look beautiful in your Valentine Angel outfit! How thoughtful of you to grant Valentine wishes!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy dear!
I missed your birfday!!! I can'ts beleevz it. I hope you will forgive me...da momee & I waz pre-occu-pied (Hmmmm, could it have been mousie pie???) abouts Delilah bein' sick. I yam so sorry! & looks how cute you are in your Valentine tutu. Iz dat a tutu?? Doez you dance too? :)
I yam glad dats you gots flowerz from dat nice Skeezix boy too.
Delilah sez Tanks fur all your purrin'. It HAZ helped, & evfurry one iz so relieved Daisy.
Love,
Dr Tweety

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Happy Be lated Birthday Daisy!! You look exceptionally pretty in your valentines day outfit.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Our wishes come true! that sure is a cute outfit you've got there! Happy belated birthday!

Castor and Pollux

Hootin Anni said...

Daisy!!! You look maaaaahvelous!!

I have something for you on my Tuesday blog!!

Asta said...

Daisy
you awe themostest bootifullest mawvelous Valentine angel I have evew seen in my life, plus you made my wish come twue..thank you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

"Yay" I picked the right one.Happy Belated Birthday Daisy.Mom's been alittle busy lately and forgetful,
I might have to hire a new secretary.

SophieKitty said...

You make a most excellent Valentine Angel. And I was happy to learn my wish will be granted! Yay me!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Binkies! it said my wish will come true! ~Fiona Bun

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Owr wish will come true! Yayyy! Happy late Purrthday Daisy. Sorry, we missed it dis weekend. Yoo look speshully pretty in dat Angel costume.

Mimi Lenox said...

I chose answer number two which means my Valentine's Day will be ambiguous at best. Such is the story of my life.

Daisy, you look lovely in your fru-fru costume. I love it. Can I borrow it?

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful Valentine Angel, Daisy!!
I have almost everything a mancat can wish for, almost... I asked for a new typist, but the Angel's answer was uncertain. I NEED A NEW TYPIST because I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY. I feel so bad...:'-(

Daisy, Happy 4th Birthday!! And I hope your backorder present comes soon!

Milton said...

You are the cutest cupid! No wonder Skeezix is so happy.

The Devil Dog said...

We did not know you were a Valentine Day Angel, Daisy. You are certainly very pretty in your outfit. I don't have a wish for Valentine's Day, other than mom, but Lucky does. And you said her wish would come true. Yeah.

Roxy & Lucky

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

You are a beautiful Valentine's Day angel, Daisy!!

Happy Belated Purrthday!!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you look adorable in your Valentine's Angel Dress. We hope all of your wishes come true too.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Bobby D. said...

Daisy you are so beautiful. I bet you are really friendly because you always look so happy.

valentine's day is soon! and i have no costume. i better come up with some idea.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a pretty Angel! You always have such cute outfits!

Pumpkin said...

Yore Valentine's dress is absolutely lovely! I like the furst pikchur ware it looks like a fairy is hovering ovur yore shoulder!

Jan Price said...

Oh, Daisy, you make such a beautiful Valentine Angel. Our wish is going to come true. We don't know what it would have been since we usually pick the wrong anything and so didn't make a wish, but it would have come true.

Thank you.
jans funny farm

Kavan said...

My Valentine's Day wish came true, Tamra said yes!

You look so great in your costume!

Kavan

Amber-Mae said...

Oh crap! I pick answer No.2! Oh well, nevermind...Oh my cat! You look soooo cute in your Valentine Angel dress! You got wings too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

MaoMao said...

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

mananamike said...

I just so love that cat.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I have a nice pritty fairy owtfit just like yers, ixsept it's PINK! And it duzn't have the nice lace-up bodiss like yers has. We cood be fairies together!!!!!

Shelly said...

Happy birthday Daisy! & Happy Valentines day! You are the cutest valentines angel - make me wonder why everyone else likes that half naked, fat baby call a cherub - you are much cuter! And you don't shoot arrows - at least not at people, maybe lizards, and that's ok.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm so glad I picked #1, now my wish will come true :-) Thank you, Daisy!

darlene said...

oh daisy.... yur way too sexy...hee hee

Samantha & Mom said...

Yippee!! Our wishes are coming true!! Your such a wonderful Valentine Angel Daisy!! You are the cutest and that is a cool outfit!
Your FL furiends,

Andree said...

WHEW I picked the correct number one! Just gorgeous photos, again. May all your Valentine wishes come true, Daisy.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Oh Daisy, how do you manage to look so pretty all the time?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails