Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Lizards are much, much sneakier than I thought:




The moral of this story is that it is very Wrong to spy on other people and animals. I need privacy for my lizard schemes to work properly. And also, that young lizard should take off his hat while he is inside.

Please scroll down and you will see my special Birthday Surprise!!!

Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

No Lizard could escape from the Lizard Hunter, just like no one could win superman~!!!

Daisy, you are our hope~~~~ I will that you "take care" all the lizards on the plant!!

Hootin Anni said...

Just dropping by today to send along my heartfelt thanks for such a lovely happy birthday wish! Y'all made my day so special yesterday, and I cherished every single wish left in my comments. You're a treasure!!! Thank you kindly!!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

The lizards are on to you Daisy! They can be very clever even if they look a bot rough around their scales!

Poppy Q said...

Happy purrthday to you, happy purrthday to you, Happy purrthday sooper Miss Daisy Doo, Happy purrthday to you!! Dat was a super surprise you gots from Skeezix - he must be broke now.

Dat was also a very nice comic this sunday. It make me and my mum laugh, especially the last comments.

Purrthday kisses to you sweet Daisy.

Poppy Q and mum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you may be underestimating your oppenents here. Just look how quicky they got their new computer set up and running!

Kaz's Cats said...

Daisy, "Oopsie"...couldn't have put it better myself! Those lizards that live near you are getting sneakier and sneakier - thankfully the ones near me haven't worked how to use the computer yet.

Purrs

Tasha

PS You're such an expert on manners, I guess that's why you're one of my role models. I wouldn't have picked up that the young lizard should take his hat off when he's inside.

Alexi said...

Daisy, you are the lizard hunter, indeed. I hope you get them one day. I hear they taste like chicken. Happy birthday from all of us at the Castle!

Sarge Charlie said...

I love your sunday funnies Miss Daisy.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Heh, too funny!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, you need electronic blocking devices to thwart the efforts of lizards that wear hats indoors!
Purrs Mickey

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very good story with a great moral daisy. and the part about hats inside is just an added bit of wisdom! (but sometimes sarge wears a hat at the poker table as part of his disguise)

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

Duh. even I, an etiquette amateur. know enuf to take my hat off indoors.

Happy b-day!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great comic today Daisy. Spying is not good at all. Those bad lizards!
--JB

Fat Eric said...

Hee hee, the lizard cartoon is furry funny. Can we have more lizard adventures?

I really came by to wish you Many Happy Returns of your purrthday, Daisy. The flowers you got from Skeezix are beautiful. Hope you have a lovely day and get lots of treats.

Black Cat said...

Happy, happy, happy Birthday dear Daisy:) I think those lizards are very rude to spy on you on your special day and to be wearing a hat indoors! The cartoon is just great:) xxx

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

See, yoo were right, lizzerds are rude! Look at dat bad lizzerd wearin his hat in da house!

Team Tabby said...

The lizards are naughty. We sure enjoyed your comic about them, though!

Mindy & Moe

Boy said...

Arh! They weawwy shouldn't spy!

Unknown said...

That's a great comic, Daisy. Those lizards will never out smart you.

Jan Price said...

You are such a good lizard hunter.

And you're right, that young lizard should not be wearing a hat in the house. That's very rude!

jans funny farm

Asta said...

Daisy
I'm glad you noticed the lizawd boy's bad mannews with the hat..I think it's tewwible to spy on somone, but I don't think they have a chance with youw magic lizawd scawf
smoochie kisses
Asta

Motor Home Cats said...

Mom tells her students to take off their hats inside all the time. That was a very good comic today.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Lux said...

Oops! :::whispers::: Sometimes I spy on my beans and sisters.

L. Alida said...

And those rude lizards didn't even wish you a happy birthday! But, I will again. Happy Birthday Daisy!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya allas crack us up, Daisy! :)

Copito said...

Hahaha poor lizards, that eyes makes me laugh so much, Daisy.

This birthday no candles, use lizard.

=^·^=

Jan Price said...

Next year you'll have to come to the Carnival in Venice with us so you can wear those fabulous outfits too. You're always so well-dressed and once in a while it's fun to break the mold of life and wear a mask and dress in costume.

SophieKitty said...

Just when I think you have published your funniest comic, you top yourself! You rule as a lizard hunter!

The Wanderer said...

Happy birfhday!!
Ps. Our momma never learneded to do the one where you connect the squares...she only knows how to make the one square and keep making it bigger and biggery!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Excellent comix today, Miss Daisy!
DMM

MaoMao said...

hehehe, yur comicks are great as always, Daisy! You are the fearless LIzzard Huntur, and you teach 'em mannurs, too!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, your comics are always so funny and cute, Daisy! And I want to wish you a happy belated Birthday, dear. I'm glad you had a lovely day, and the flowers Skeezix sent you are gorgeous! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Unknown said...

wow!! Lizards can has computers?? me has no idea!! now daisy is in trouble but me know your mom has computer so you can use dat to spy on lizards!!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! I like the moral of this story very much.

~Marie

dennis said...

dennis demands privacy.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. those lizards sure are sneaky to spy on you...

~ Girl girl

Kimo and Sabi said...

HAHAHAHA! THem lizzards is furry silly!

P.S. - Happy Purrrthday!

Amber-Mae said...

Ooopsy! Those other two should be flattened too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Tara said...

Those lizards better watch it!
Tara

Anonymous said...

Daisy, no matter what those lizards do, you're smarter than all of them put together plus their computer.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

How sneaky of those lizards. Perhaps you need to get spying cat to take them out for you. I also think that young lizard is a Gangster and he's wearing his colors, which is why he won't take his hat off.

Anonymous said...

Lol...I love this comic :)

Mimi Lenox said...

You're absolutely right. No courteous Lizard should come inside wearing a hat. He took his shoes off so why not the hat?

That hot stone massage looks good....OH....smash!...not so good.

Leslie said...

Daisy - my mom is showing this to her students - and they have a writing block each week to do their own, modelled on your excellent example.

The timetable now has a session titled Daisy's Designs. They are mostly doing it in a special exercise book, and some are blogging it.

They are to do a comic, and use the same theme all year, and add a moral story to the bottom of it. Thank you for providing the inspiration!

They all have totally different themes. It's fun to read them.

Andree said...

HAHAHAHA The best one yet!!! Poor Daddy Lizard! I hope his eyes can pop back in!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Oh no...SPIES!!! But we know you will come up with something good in order to out smart them! You are just that good.

Poppy said...

Daisy, I missed your birthday! I hope it is not too late to wish you a happy one! Enjoy the long weekend--I'm sure it's in honor of your birthday, after all.

Poppy

Related Posts with Thumbnails