Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mimi's Message in a Bottle Meme

This is a very fun Meme, and you can find all the rules on Mimi's blog :

The instructions say that you are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

Here is the message I would like to send, along with a special poem:

Go on little lizard, and sail the briny sea
And when you're nice and salty, then come back to me

If you pick up some seafood, please bring them all back too
I'm sure they will taste tender, and juicy just like you

Please don't hurry back to me, you do not have to race
It takes a lot of time to make a lizard Boullaibase!

I had lots of fun doing this Meme, so I hope everycat decides to play along! Just go to Mimi's page to get all the rules and a blank copy of the graphic.

Also, thanks to everybody for voting in Wozog's cute cat challenge. And guess what? I made it to the next round!

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Jinkers Daisy! We are very impressed with your cooking skills. You are quite a good Chef and a poet as well!

We already voted for you in round 2!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cute graphic and poem, Daisy! :) You are an adorable chef. :)

We voted for all our friends in Round 1, and now we're off to vote in Round 2!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Daisy!

U sure is 'tummy-cally' inclined, love the poetry.

XOXO to you and Pixie..
P/S: Wonder how she felt about ur under the door grabbing? XD

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You are so funny, Daisy. We absolutely love all that lizard talk. You are like a mini vacation. Thanks.

~Goldie and Shade

ps~ we are off to vote for you.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy once again my mama spit milk out though her nose i told her no milk drinking when reading daisy blog


ps were do i find the cat modling union

Lilly Lu

Parker said...

Boullaibase! You made a poem and made Boullaibase rhyme!
I am extremely impressed!
I voted for you Daisy!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Daisy - our Mommy is laughing like crazy! You make our mornings so much fun :)

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'More, & our Mommy,
Karen xo

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Great job Daisy! We are going to vote for you right now!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Daisy yoo are great. We finks lizard boillaibase would be a tasty way to eat dem lizards.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I started singin the Police's song...Message in a Bottle...sending out an SOS...


Purrss
Abby

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Very cute.

Help! Stranded on desert island. Please send Temptations!

Tybalt said...

I loved it, Daisy!!!!

Dma said...

lizard boullaibase... tee hee.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy i am SURE the lizard will be there after that lovely poem!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Great poem Daisy! Hopefully the lizard with cooperate and you can have a tasty bully base.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahaha, Daisy yer making us laff again. We're going to vote furr you in round two now.

Anonymous said...

Lol...Love the poem :)

Unknown said...

That's great poem, Daisy! and we loved the graphics too. You're such a clever kitty.

TheSlyCat said...

What a fantastic poem Daisy!!!!

jenianddean said...

Bravo Daisy!! Bravo!! ::claps paws:: Great poem!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat
PS I went and voted for you!!

Ramses said...

Oh I wonder where your lizard will wash up?! Maybe on Yao-Lin's island or maybe here? I so want a lizard to eat... err play with! ;)

L. Alida said...

Daisy, that is a wonderful poem! Your talent knows no bounds. :) I like the picture too. Have a Happy Day Sweetie!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Snort. Great poetry Daisy. I can almost hear lizards packing their bags and moving away from Florida because of you.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a great poem Daisy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Excellent Daisy!!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is an excellent message in a bottle!

Congrats on getting to move on Daisy! You are great!

Unknown said...

Daisy you is such poets. you is smart! me don't write mai mum do the writing and she not do good. me wish lizard in the bottle and me gets it!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

A poet, a fashion expert, an acrobat, a cook AND now a poet? Daisy you are so talented!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Oh, Daisy...you are so creative. Write some more, write some more!!!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Lux said...

That's a great message, Daisy ... I hope it works!!!

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha.....Oh Daisy, that is such a good poem - I'm amazed by your talents.

I shall go and vote for you in round 2 now : )

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What a good poem! You are a good poet.

We will vote for you, but we think just one of us can vote per day!

~ Napoleon, Sara and Miss Emily

The Furry Bambinos said...

Hi Daisy,

The lizard boullaibase sounds yummy! And you are quite the poet!!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

The Cat Realm said...

The maid just about died laughing! I don't see the humor, I think you are a wonderful inspiration for all us lizard gourmets!
GREAT picture, Daisy!
Karl

Irishcoda said...

What a cool meme and what a great message! We are going to check out the meme but we're not very creative although it does look like lotsa fun!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, of course you made to the first round... you are the cutest!

Lizard in a bottle. That's funny!

Leona said...

Daisy what a great chef you are. Do you have your own cookbook?

Tyler said...

I'm starting to feel a little bit sorry for your lizard friends. But I'm sure if I lived were there many lizards, I would want to eat them too. Enjoy your meal!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat's a great poem Daisy...lizzerd boo-la-base is prolly furry tasty.

Scout said...

What a loverly poem! I hope your meal is as tasty as it looks and as wonderful as your prose!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wow, lizard Boullaibase! That was great Daisy ... you are quite the poet as well as quite the cook!
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

haha! I think that is great! You should be a song writer (I heard that they make a lot of money)

very nicely done, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are such a great poet Daisy! Lizard boullaibase sounds interesting. Do you think it would go well with scrambled eggs? We love scrambled eggs.

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

YAY DAISY SO FAR YER WINNING AGINST MOSES WITH 71%!!!!! IS IT OKAY TO SAY HAHAHAHA MOSES YER A LOOZER!!!!! ?

PB 'n J said...

That's a great meme Daisy! We'll have to have mommy look at that!

We voted for you in the second round of the contest!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

This is so funny - Daisy , you're a gem!

Asta said...

Daisy
I always knew you wewew a gweat lizawd huntwess, and a chef and a model and a tight wope walkew, but what a poet on top of it!! I loved youw message poem! I hope youw lizawd comes back with extwa tasty tweats!

I'm so glad you'we my fwiend!
smoochie kisses
Asta

The Devil Dog said...

That is a great meme, and a fabulous poem, Daisy. You are so talented, and funny, too.
We will have to try that.

Roxy

The Furry Fighter said...

i am soooo happy uour votes turned around and weez got you through! yay!!

that is a lovely MeMe, your peom is very funny indeed. i will try to get my Bean to help me do one tomorrow. x

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Daisy,
This is a great meme! I am going to do it!
Got another question if you have a moment sometime.....because I don't think my mom is as smart as your mom, and you guys seem to be experts! Why do some pictures on my blog open up huge, and some normal, and some not at all when you click them?
We got a new camera, btw. Mom decided on a Canon, but got a less expensive model SX100IS, because she wants to get better at photography first before spending more money.....still is 8mp and 10x optical zoom, but I think she needs some time to learn it!
Thanks for all your replies and help on our silly questions!
--JB (and JB's mom)

Unknown said...

We love your poem! Lizard and seafood sounds like it would make an excellent pair.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think your special poem is great, Daisy~!
Makes me read and read again and happy ~!!

Maybe should also put some lizard food inside of bottle, or when the bottle back, the lizard might be too skinny~~~

Well, maybe not~~ The lizard could find food by itself in the blog ocean~~

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, that's just adorable! I'll check out Mimi's blog -- sounds like fun! I love your graphic and your poem; you are such a cutiepie!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

Oooops, I didn´t know you´ve done this one already. That´s why I tagged you here. I´ll add you to my feedreader to avoid double-tags!

*nose-licks*

SophieKitty said...

You should publish a book of your poetry. Maybe a combination of your lizard recipes and poetry.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are very talented.That is a great poem.(I hope the lizards listen,heehee)
Congrats ! I'll go vote :)
Purrs Mickey

Monkee said...

Yummm....lizard boullaibase!

MaoMao said...

hehehehe, that is a way kool poem and I love yur graffick, too! You look great in a Cheffie hat!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That's a great message, Daisy! But I can't promise that I won't eat the lizard if he floats down here to Tasmania in that bottle...

PrincessMia said...

Thanks for the kind purrs about my cousin, Casey.

Love and purrs,
Mia

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a pawsome message for the lizard Daisy... I think the lizard will be touched to received that

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahahaha - we love your poem.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, that was a great poem. We hope the lizard gets properly brined, so you can eat him soon.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Catzee said...

Tee hee hee!

caspersmom said...

You make a very cute chef. Love your message in a bottle. Mom really liked your bean story and the pictures of you watching your beans. I thought it was pretty cute myself. Congratulations on your awards Daisy.

Casper

Forty Paws said...

Heh heh. Youze a poet an don't know it.

Luf, Us

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's excellent, Daisy!

Akelamalu said...

Love you message Daisy. Mimi tagged me too.

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm speechless.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen sitting on the blog ocean.
The poem rocks.

Daisy, you are truly one-of-a-kind.
I can't wait to get this on the site. I'll let you know when you're up and linked.

AWESOME.

Gattina said...

I just scrolled through your whole blog and discovered so many nice and funny things, but the tip of the top for me was your movie about cat nip ! That was the best movie I have ever seen about drugs, lol ! I discovered it on Andrée (Meeauw)'s blog !
Very very cute !! Congratulations !

Related Posts with Thumbnails