Friday, March 14, 2008

Fashion Friday: I'm an Irish Princess!

It is almost Saint Patrick's Day! I have a special outfit all picked out for that day, but since today is Fashion Friday, I think I still must wear something green. And here it is! My "Irish Princess" tee-shirt. I do not think I have ever worn anything green before. It is a pretty color. Can you see how big I am smiling? This is because I like my tee-shirt. It has SATIN ribbons and trim. Satin is the fanciest of fabrics. And shiny, too.
My head is missing here. But it is so you can see the words on my tee-shirt. They are written in tiny little sequin things. And there is a little crown on the shirt, too. Be careful wearing black, because if you have dandruff, it will show up. See the little speck on my sleeve? It is white, but I do not think it is dandruff.
Now, to complete my ensemble, I just need this Pot 'O Gold Large Shamrock Necklace.
You can see that I am a little bit nervous to be wearing such fancy jewels. Emeralds are very precious.
I am trying out a new pose. Do you like what I did with my front paw? Very edgy, right?

Share/Bookmark

83 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Lovely Daisy,

You ARE an Irish Princess~~ I think when you wearing black, you are become a very professional export in every way~! I love that.

And I think you are very funny say little speck is not dandruff.Well, of course not, A-hahahahah~~~~

Emeralds jewels is very beautiful on you. You make it more value and lighting~!! So great~!!!!

Thanks for another great fashion Friday~!! I love it!!

Purr,
Adan

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Wow, that last pose is wonnerful. Very edgy. Daisy, you makes tha purrfect Irish Princess.
Purrs, KC

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You are what the peoples on Project Runway would call "Fierce"! "Fabulous", too! Green is your color, Daisy. You must wear it more often!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

See, we wouldn't have even noticed that speck if you hadn't pointed it out. Go with the flow.

You are a real beauty in green, it makes your eyes sparkle.

purrs, Shade

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Daisy! U make the green look so veri pretty.. :)

Love the new pose, u sure r a consumate professional model *bow*

Time for tempatations now haha

Ramses said...

Ooh I think green is a lovely colour on you Daisy! :)

Parker said...

Daisy, you are a dream in green! You are so fashion-cutting-edge. I really, really like that t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Daisy! We think the tee shirt is wonderful, but you can make anything look good. We thought you were going to fall over wearing that necklace, it looks heaveier than your tiny 6 pounds!

That edgy pose? Gandalf fainted. He's OK now, though. Mom gave him some water and oxygen.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you look beautiful in everything! We LOVE Fashion Friday! The new pose is great....WORK IT GIRL, WORK IT!!!

YOU BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS YOU!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Satin is a very fancy fabric for a fancy curly cat! I think that is a perfect outfit for the St Patrick's Day holiday.

Louche Tabby said...

....Daisy O'Rexy.....have you been drinking Guinness?.....bejeezus.....

ZOOLATRY said...

You're looking grand in green. Happy St Pattys Day!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Daisy,
I am sure all the supermodels will be trying to copy your last pose.. I never thought green was a nice color until I saw it on you..

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you certainly are looking lovely in green today. I loves your super shamrock necklace too - you sure are edgy.

Have a lovely weekend with your fambly.

Poppy Q

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a very pretty t-shirt, Daisy! You are a princess. :) We like the ribbons on it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Your the prefect Irish Princess.I love your shirt you look so cute :)

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Daisy, you're lovely as always. The green is especially fetching next to your tanner notes.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We finks you would win any St. Patty's day contest wif dat lovely owtfit. It is simply stunning and you are da fashun queen. Schmaybe you should be da queen of da parade?

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh how beautiful! you are really becoming a stunning fashion model - you should work fashion week!

Sarge Charlie said...

Ahh. Miss Daisy is a bonnie lass in her emeralds....

Anonymous said...

Daisy we think you are an Irish Princess and you have the shirt to prove it! The shirt is so pretty and sparkly and the emerald necklace is perfect!

I really like your new pose, it is fabulous!

Mickey's Musings said...

What a cute Irish Lass you are Daisy :)
That green is lovely on you too.I like the edgy pose.It's cool to come up with new ideas.

Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Speaking on behalf of all the Irish kitties you are a very royal Irish Princess. We are so jealous of your Irish outfit!

Laila and Lilly McNamara (the leaders of the Band)

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Daisy you are always on the cutting edge of fashions! And you are right, emeralds are very precious, but so are your pearls!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you ARE a princess daisy! oh, and i AM am empress. let's not ever let people forget that. i have a party to go to today and i might wear my tiara! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Turkey Cats said...

Another beautiful outfit.

Where do you keep all of your pawsome outfits?

The Turkey Cats

Dma said...

I like the new edgy pose. shows yer a real pro.

I thought of u this morning reading the following item in my morning newspaper about the local baseball team: "An unwelcome lizard provided quite a scare to a Twins starting pitcher when it crawled into his Florida condo the other day."

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Aiyeee you make a lovely irish lassie Daisy.

Purrs
abby

Forty Paws said...

What an Irish Princess you are! And we luf how you turned your paw in on that last pose. The necklace might be a bit much, perhaps you'll want to put it aside when you are dancing.

Luf, Us

Unknown said...

Daisy you are true fashi starrrrz!! how do you get those clodings?? ur mom make it? you look good in anything!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are a wonderful irish princess. Too bad the irish don't like pink, huh?
--JB

Julie said...

Daisy, you are one beautiful Irish princess! Two big paws up :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I'm glad you tried some different things today, because they looked very good. Remember that pose, and remember how much you look like a curly colleen in green!

Black Cat said...

Daisy dear, I think black and green are the new pink on you. Love that t-shirt - I want one! Do they make them for beans too? :) xxx

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I like Satin, it is very nice, and I like green, but I think that one is a little dark and would not stand out well against my coat. The same with wearing black, you really couldn't see it against my furs.

I really wasn't cooperating with the necklace thing at all. I like the green shamrock ley that I am wearing in this picture much better.

My bean says I need a wardrobe case to put all my outfits in. What is that?

Nomi said...

St Patrick would be very proud of you Daisy. Although you were made for pink, you wear green and emeralds very well. Love the edgy pose. How did you think of that ??

jenianddean said...

Very edgy, but I love it!! And your t-shirt is very spunky.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat
PS Green looks very good on you.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a very cool pose, Daisy.

~ The Bunch

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Fabulous Daisy! I think you need to try out for Americans Next Top Model!!!!!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ooo edge is cool! I love your shirt! Why didn't momma get me something cool for St. Paddy's Day instead of that stupid hat!!! ~Queen Snickers

PB 'n J said...

You are an Irish Princess, you even have red hair!

We love your new pose - it's very hip.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you look fantastic!

The Furry Kids said...

You look super edgy! The new pose is the bomb!

Anonymous said...

Daisy we're all laffin like crazee at your blog. You are beautipuss and funny. You haff such a fashon sense. Kontrasting colors are so intresting on you. Feerse! I gotta put you on my blog roll cuz I dont wanna miss out on a thing!

Mr. Echo

Paula said...

Green looks lovely on you, Daisy -- almost as good as PINK! Hope the shamrock brings you loads of good luck and nommy lizards in your pot.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, that is some serious shamrockin' bling!

Shaggy and Scout said...

the satin & the sequins are very lovely!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are so pretty in green! I love your emerald necklace, make sure you stay close to your Mommie when you wear it, it is very valuable and a rude lizard might try to take it.

L. Alida said...

Daisy, I love your shirt! My Irish Grandda would have fallen in love with you for sure. :) Your pose is very runway. Tim Gunn would approve because you "made it work!" Have a really wonderful day!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Scout said...

Better to be an Irish Princess than a Leprechaun!!!

Amber-Mae said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've changed my blog URL becoz some crackpot has been visiting my blog & leaving mean comments & we know who it is. Just click on my name & it will direct you there.

That's lovely by the way!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you make one cute Irish Princess Kitty! Very stylish. I like your new edgy style.

Anonymous said...

Daisy is so cute in the Patty's day outfit! I normally seek out techie sites, but I am a very big lover of animals all kinds.

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe the quintessential Iwish Pwincess!!! Gowgeous!!! That gween satin compliments youw colowing botifully!

I don't think it's dandwuff..it's dust..those emewalsd look especially gweat on you and that pose is vewy edgy,,you awe a supewmodel!!
smoochie kisses,Asta

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you could teach those human models how to do a real catwalk! Work it Grrrrrl!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW!!! I wish I had an Irish Princess T-shert!!!! And I love da bling!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hi Daisy,
Wow you look so cutes! so far I only have assorted collars and also a nice purple sweater that Mamaw knitted me for walks outside in winter. but no t-shirts. we almost bought me a cute pink polo from Targets but then they did not have my size, I was sads!
I do not think I will be getting a stroller for a secret present..I wishes that was the case but parents said maybe we can get one once Figaro starts his therapy cat visits (he is in training to be a therapy cat to visit nursing homes and stuffs - so then he can use it it will be useful for hims) I am not in trainings because I do not like lots of people, I prefer families and friends only.
Veronica

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you look beautiful in your Irish Princess t-shirt! And you are a very professional model.

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Anonymous said...

As you know we are in middle of the fancy of St. Patrick's Day in Ireland, but we haven't seen here one animal or human so fashionable as you!!

Karl & Ruis

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... you look just GORGEOUS! Way to show your Irish pride!
DMM

Juno said...

Daisy girl! :)
We've always thought pink is your colour but black x green looks fabulous as well! Woah you look like a princess again.

Momo & Pinot

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You're such a sleek little fashion waif -- you steal my heart!

Marilyn said...

You look so sophisticated in the last two photos.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Daisy you are a byootyful Irish Princess in your satin T shirt. The necklace looks lovely on you too but be keerful you don't trip ofurr it. Fank you so much furr our award. We couldn't fank you befurr cuz our stoopid innernets went away again. The man came to mend the cables today, so we hope they stay wiv us this time.

Anonymous said...

very swanky!

Anonymous said...

The t-shirt is very cute but you really know how to dress up an outfit with accessories. I am already looking forward to your Saint Patrick's Day outfit.

SophieKitty said...

You look very pretty in the t-shirt. Green goes good with your furs.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you haz so many clothes! I have none, not even a collar. 'Course, I likes it that way.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy, aren't you so cute in your St. Patty's tee-shirt! We really do like that saucy pose in the last shot. Very edgy yet still beautiful indeed!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Sassy Kat said...

You look so cute in your Irish outfit, of course you look cute in anything that you wear. Isn't St. Pat's Day fun, everyone is a little Irish on that day.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Daisy...how bootiful you look in your lovely Irish outfit with those emeralds...I would be nervous too wearin' such 'spensive gems!!!

Lakie barks,
Lacie

Chrissie said...

That is a beautiful ensemble, Daisy. The emerald green does pretty things with all your curly furs. I think you could break into a clog step, couldn't you?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
black an green iz yer colorz.
verree byootiful.
luv--o'jh

Anonymous said...

Well, Daisy, you are so very cute in your Irish! You should be here in Savannah where St. Patty's day is HUGE! I know you would have been the bell of the ball here in the South!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Whut a cool necklace - bling bling!

Karen Jo said...

Your Irish Princess T-shirt is lovely and your necklace is outstanding. You look fabulous.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh my word, daisy!You look exquisite! I do so enjoy your Fashion Friday posts. The gems are precious but not nearly as precious as you. You beauty! x

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look gorgeous as always. The emeralds are a nice touch. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Anonymous said...

You look quite fetching in green Dear Daisy ;)

Dream Mom said...

Daisy-The emeralds really make it! Purrsonally, I think all women look beautiful in emeralds!

Love the Fashion Friday!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy! You look glamorous -- just breathtaking! I love your outfit, and oh, the emeralds are to purr for!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Samantha & Mom said...

You make a very beautiful Irish Princess, Daisy and we love the new pose. Very, very edgy!
YFF,

Sunny's Mommy said...

I like this Irish outfit, too. I think the emeralds make it a young and flirty look.

Related Posts with Thumbnails