Friday, March 7, 2008

Fashion Friday: My Two-Piece!

This is my cute two-piece outfit! Can you see the little pink Scotty dogs on the front? There are also little pink hearts. I think this would be a very good school outfit. If I ever get to go to school. Here is a side-view so you can see the tartan skirt. I do not think the pleats are very slimming, but I still like the skirt. It has an elastic waistband. This is in case you eat too much during lunch.
Uh oh! Look! My tummy is showing. Can you wear outfits that show your tummy at school? I had better read the rules.
Just in case I get to go to school some day, I will practice some things. Here I am practicing running for the bus. "BUS! STOP!"
If I go to school, I would like to take a ballet class. This is called First Position.
I know I must raise my hand if I want to answer a question. "Teacher! Teacher! Pick me! I know the answer!"
Finally, in school you get to play at Recess. When I was practicing playing, my skirt accidentally fell off. I might need to practice more before I am ready for school.

Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your first position is flawless! And could it be that I am the first commenter?

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You are way too smart to go to school. And too pritty for school, too! If you go to school, you'll be teachin' the class!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I do not knows if I'ds like school. The bean kids always complain about it when's they come home from it.

I do knows that I bet you'd look more cute if you haded pink bows on your ears. I really like this outfit, I'd wear it even though I do not like clothes.

Leslie said...

Dear Daisy, we have added you to our homework site blogroll, because you are so special.
We featured you, as well, today.
Oh, and all the students want you to come to our class.

You can sit in the front row. Do you need a cushion?

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you would make school fun!!

Have a nice weekend sweetie, you have made my mum smile thinking about all the cats at school.

Poppy Q

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.... daisy looks so cute!
Her eye's look so big and...well they look so big they look photoshopped =P
so cute!

Parker said...

Daisy, I think they make you keep your skirt on at all times if you go to school.
Your outfit is very pretty. Pink is you!

Ramses said...

Oh you better practice a bit more Daisy as I don't think your skirt coming off in the playground will really help at school! ;) The elastic waistband in your lovely outfit would possibly allow for being in the same condition as my sister, well that or a really big dinner! ;)

Oh and I have video of the kittens moving for you to see! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you would be a standout at school and that's before your skirt comes off!!!! I would say you are almost ready:) Do you think you will fide the school bus with Skeezix? Heehee

Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

I love the contrast. The colors are perfect.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, if we were the teachers we would definitely pick you first to answer any questions, not only because you are so beautiful but incredibly smart!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Dearest lovely Daisy,

I am sure every bus, every teacher will pick you~!!!Even the bus doesn't drive to school will stop for you~! You are just too cute~~~~

And look at your ballet dance, that is perfect~!!!!!!

This 2 pieces are perfect, and have my favorite black and your favortie pink colors on it~!! Wonderful~!!!!!

Have a lovely weekend~! And so is Pixie, please say hi to her for me~!

Purr,
Adan

dennis said...

dennis thinks you are always so pretty but today's outfit is super duper pretty! And you can dance nice too!

Dennis wishes Daisy lived at his house instead of Chedwick.

Sasha said...

Daisy these are pretty outfits, but your natural fur is prettier. No wonder you wanted to get the skirt off to play properly, as it would be too constricting for a really good game.
You do look cute in the skirt and top though.
love from Diamond

Spooky said...

Whoops...can't have that skirt falling off at school. The other kitties might start calling you names and teasing you!

That outfit looks fab on you! The colors are perfect for your beautiful fur.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh I don't know. I think you do pretty good. But I do not think that getting undressed in playyard is right. But then...I hear school it pretty boring.

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Having your skirt fall off during recess might make the day more interesting, I agree with Diamond on that!

It looks like you would be ready for school if the opportunity arose. I am just glad that we don't have to go to obedience school like Woofies. Then again, my Mommy has mentioned something about that... :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

WE loved your school girl outfit especially where you were being ultra fashionista and showing your belly...that is very fashion forward. You looked very cute in your pink plaid skirt.

Purrs
Abby

Honey P. Sunshine said...

good morning little schoolgirl!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, you are just too funny! You make our Momma laugh all the time. The dangers of elastic wastebands though. teeheehee!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you look very cute daisy! i am so sorry your skirt fell off. the other night mine was in my panties when i came out of the bathroom but i think i caught it before anyone else saw it! oh my!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Forty Paws said...

Uh oh. Maybe your Mommie will have to safety pin your skirt. It might be a bit too big. You look furry kyoooot in that outfit!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty school outfit Daisy and it looks lovely on you. I did not know that you were a ballerina! It is too bad your skirt fell off. Maybe you need a smaller size!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your dress is so very cute, and you look absolutely adorable in it! All of the cool cats at school would be very jealous!!

jenianddean said...

What a cute school uniform! Now all you need is a little backpack for your treats!

Sorry your skirt fell off. Maybe you didn't eat enough lizards, I mean lunch, to keep it up!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a great outfit Daisy and you look very cute! You probably should practice a little more so your skirt doesn't fall off again.

Skeezy will love the little peek of belly sticking out though.

Wael in Panama said...

Sometimes the girls wear a little pair of shorts under their skirts especially for the playground. You never know when your skirt will betray your modesty!

Dma said...

that's one of your best photo shoots ever. I agree that you might want to practice keeping your skirt on before you go to school. you don't want to get a reputation.

Unknown said...

Daisy! That outfit is just too adorable! My daughter wants one now!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love the little bows on the sleeves. it's a nice touch.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh your outfit is adorable. Mommy said you could come be homeschooled with us. We won't care if your skirt falls off.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

The Furry Fighter said...

daisy - you are the prettiest girl in the whole school! what a cute outfit. pink suits you sooooo much!

where does you Mum get all your delightful outfits from? our Vet Place shop only has dog clothes - or clothes for Chihuahuas - and they are way too small, even for me!

i am still bunged up by the way! *giggle*
xxx

Unknown said...

omg!! Daisy you is supaer models!! you is look very purrity with pinkz!! me like very last photo when you take off your skirts!! hehehe phnny!!

L. Alida said...

I didn't know you were a ballerina too Daisy! That outfit is adorable on you. I read that in France, girls in ballet school would watch kitties play in their practice rooms so they could learn how to move gracefully and land silently and gracefully. You would be a wonderful ballet teacher!
I hope you and Pixie have a great day! Oh, maybe you should eat more Temptations so your skirt stay on. :)
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty in that skirt! And you sure know all the right moves... Don't let your boyfriend, skeezix know about the falling skirt thing.... Just sayin'

Randi said...

Hi Daisy! You look like a very smart schoolgirl in those pics & outfit...but honestly, I expected you to have blonde pigtails in your hair & break out singing "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears...

Nonetheless, you are still the cutest kitty I know.

Love & Licks,
Randi

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You skirt is awfully short and with your tummy showing like that, maybe you should be a cheerleader at school?
--JB

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a cute outfit. It would however be very embarrassing if the skirt fell off in school though.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Daisy, you sure like dressing up don't cha? Wow, look at your first position for ballet...You're good!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy,

Meowm says she doesn't think she gets Temptaions, but she has demanded chocolate, and so far, there is chocolate. Purrsonally, I prefer Temptations, beans just have weird taste.

Paula said...

Cute!! Do U haz shortz? Wear dems under skirt and walla if it fallz no big deel!

PB 'n J said...

That's a great outfit Daisy! You'll look great for school!

The Crew said...

You look great Daisy, but maybe you need to have your skirt taken in a bit. You don't want any more embarrassing moments.

Unknown said...

That outfit is just beautiful and would be perfect for school. I agree though, you might want to practice keeping your skirt on before going to school, a girl could get a reputation if she loses her skirt alot!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

skirts can be confining.
I think you could take it off for recess. Your furs are cute enough!!

LZ said...

Yeah the whole skirt falling off thing might not be good at recess! I think you would be a very good student Daisy.

Kaze

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy that is a very cute outfit. I don't think you can show your tummy at school, but I'm pretty sure you'd get in trouble at school if your skirt kept falling off. Your Mommy might need to return that for a smaller size.

If you go to school, are you going to go with Skeezix? I bet he loves the cute outfit you're wearing today ;-)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Daisy, this is one of your best photoshoots! Our 'bean' sister wears an outfit almost like that to school, only hers is not such a pretty plaid! You might have trouble with the stomach showing, although it is such a cute tummy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Take it frum one hoo has bin thare: DON'T GIT YER HOPES UP ABOWT GOING TO SKOOL. They'll just be dasht to bits. Yoo'll be waiting for the short bus till the cows come home. And then yoo'll git deeprest and start drinking lots of Mother's Milk.

Skeezix the Cat said...

But the owtfit is vary kyoot!!!!!

Monkee said...

The outfit is really pretty and looks great on you. However if my Mom tried to put clothes on me I'd put up a nasty fight.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor to smart fur most of da skools! Wow, yoor a great ballerina too. Is there anything yoo can't do? Um, dat would be a good outfit fur skool if yoo go to a private skool. Da public skool kids we see around here are all wearing jeans.

Gretchen said...

Oh, how cute you look. I love the outfit. But I agree, you need more practice wearing that skirt.


Hugs...G

HRH Yao-Lin said...

daisy you are gorgeous! I think you should make a raunchy music video along the lines of britney spears in hit me baby one more time. Seriously- you would have all the mancats drooling in that ensemble! x

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ooo You is right we is both wearing da tartans today! Me must be more stylish den me thought! YEA! Me agree, pleats is not slimming. Course nether is plates of ham! Me loves da pinks! ~Empress

The Wanderer said...

uh oh, you better be super careful that last photo might end up on a naughty school girlcat site!
That outfit was sooo super cute, you did a great job posing for your momma and practicing for school!!

Lux said...

You're going to be the best student in school, Daisy - for sure!

Anonymous said...

LOL hilarious!

Can Daisy wear a bikini one day?

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, you have a great outfit for Fashion Friday! You would make an excellent student, by the way. Sometimes, though, two piece outfits are a bit tricky.

Mindy & Moe

Patti said...

You definitely look ready for school in that outfit! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

That is one of your prettiest outfit, Daisy! That's so you.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

you look very cute in your new outfit Daisy. It would probably be best to try and keep your skirt on at school though.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - I think that is best outfit yet!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow Daisy! what a great outfit. it is like the ones the cool girls wore in Grease, one of mommy's favorite movies.

I think you are all ready to go to school. Perhaps you and Skeezy could telyport on the same bus together?

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, pleats might not seem slimming, but they sure are pretty, and the flounce nicely too. You look very pretty in your outfit. I am sure you would be the best behaved student in school. As opposed to me, hee hee.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

I think it's pretty amazing that you can pose a cat in clothing and not have shredded fabric all over the place. Absolutely fantastic!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, our mom works at a school, and as they say, no midriff's showing - that means you can't show your tummy. Mom just tells the girls to pull their shirt down, so you should be okay. We are glad you lost your skirt at home and not at school. That would be very embarrassing.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Southbaygirl said...

Daisy, You look really pretty in your pink plaid skirt! Our mom loves pink-but we're mancats so we're not supposed to be into pink! But you still look cute. School would be fun if you got to do all those things!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

Julie said...

Now, that is just too darn cute for words :)

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit and you look so adorable :)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What a great photoshoot. The outfit is adorable. You are just the perfect model.

admin said...

wow Daisy, you're so fashionable:)

Tyler said...

Dearest Daisy,
My Mom's a teacher who says you would be welcomed into any school. If you teleport to California, maybe while you're visiting Skeezix, you should stop by her classroom. Since manners are so very important to you, I thought I might tell you that calling out, "Teacher, teacher..." isn't using the best of manners. But raising your paw is excellent.

Some girls wear shorts under their skirts to prevent accidents. I don't know if it would go with your high sense of style. But at least you could do twirls on the bars.

Anonymous said...

That's a very pretty skirt, Daisy. Just be sure to cross your legs properly when you sit down!

Related Posts with Thumbnails