Friday, April 11, 2008

Fashion Friday: I Am Off Roadin'!

Since I usually wear things that are pink and frilly, today I decided to wear something more boyish. It is a brown tee-shirt with a picture of a truck on the front! And it also says Off-Roadin' on the front. I think this is a good slogan because I like to go off-roadin' in my stroller. Well, I wish I could go off-roadin' in it, anyway. I think this tee-shirt looks cute with my denim coveralls. Do you like this look? I am good at combining different fashions.
Do you think the coveralls make me look fat?
Since I am wearing brown, this means I can roll all around on the floor and the dirt won't show! So, it's time for my favorite toy, the Cat Dancer.
I recommend that every cat get a casual tee-shirt that you can play rough in. A color that matches dirt is a very good choice.

Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Daisy! Look you all dressed up in your favorite blue jeans and tee shirt! How could you ever look fat at 6 pounds?!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You just never cease to amaze us with your fashion wisdom! You can make anything look good! We agree...anything the color of dirt is good.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Excellent suggestion, Daisy~!!!
It is very important to have an undirty clothes!!
As my situation, black and white are also very easy to get dirty or dust on it~!!
So, I have to tell Michico to get me a great t-shirt!!!

You look great today, I like it.
By the way, you don't look fat in that blue, just the angle problem~~~

Have a great weekend!
Adan

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Thanks for the advice, Daisy! That t-shirt is very cute, and looks great with your overalls!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Daisy, how smart you are. i has to agree, anyfing tha color of dirt is good. if i's ever get any clothes, i'll remember your fashshun advice.
Purrs, KC

Isis said...

Oh wow, I just love your "Off Roadin'" T-Shirt Daisy! :) It's the bestest ever colours and so darn cute too! I so wish Mummy would buy me a cute little t-shirt like that one, I'm sure it'd be great for playing in the run in and keeping myself all warm and purrty! :)

Purrs,
Isis

Poppy Q said...

I think Daisy, that dirt is good!! I am glad you have some casual wear, variety in your wardrobe is important.

Have a lovely weekend, and banana smooches to Miss P.

Parker said...

You look great as a casual off-roader.
I agree about the cat dancer. It's about the bestest toy ever!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, we LOVE the overalls and t-shert look! furry attraktive!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy i like your outfit it was furry exceting yesterday marked the frist day of strolling seson in ma Let the adverers begin


Lilly Lu

Aerten said...

I don't think I've seen anything cuter than a cat in overalls! Daisy, you're definitely the third cutest cat I've seen (after the two who live with me, of course). :)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you look fabulous in everything! FAT??? Never!!!!!

Love the overalls!

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, I think you look charming in your off-roadin' getup..You should go off-roadin' as much as possible-you can meet new lizards, and even find bugs you've never seen before!

p.s. I do NOT think you overhaul makes you look fat.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you look casual but smart, and you could never look fat wiv your fashun sense.

Anonymous said...

Sweet truck on the shirt Daisy! You need to go to a Monster Truck Rally in your stroller...maybe get a hat who has your favorite truck on it!

Sarge Charlie said...

You look very stylish Miss Daisy, I think your stroller is a three wheeler, tell mommie you want to "catch some air" on your next ride.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Purrfect ensemble for those casual weekends! You have such good taste Daisy!

Babs (Beetle) said...

You look really great in your outfit. But you always look great, no matter what you wear. You are the super 'Super Model'

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, having a play T-shirt is a smart thing.You can't get yelled at if your Mom can't see the dirt!! You also don't look fat,you look cute ;)
Purrs Mickey

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy thank you! i already have a brown outfit so i am going to wear it later and roll around in the dirt and see what it feels like! and i LOVE the podunk daisy look. i stolded it too! stay tuned...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

actually I think the coveralls do make you look a bit poofy. I like the shirt, very nice for being messy.

hugs and purrs

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are a tom-boy today!
Oh, my mom says coveralls made her look fat when she wore them....you better be careful.....
--JB

Dma said...

Brown is a good color on you and not just because it hides dirt well.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Very cute! Casual and comfy! Meowm says that is how she likes to dress!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
Casual wear is always a good thing to have in your closet. We especially like your overalls, we thought you looked quite cute.

Purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

It's Casual Friday at Daisy's place! Do they make overalls in pink?

Off-roading might be fun, but where you live it could also involve alligators, so be careful!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Very nice. I would like a John Deere t-shirt myself...

L. Alida said...

You look adorable Daisy! I like overalls for gardening, but they don't look that flattering on me. Your outfit is great for playtime. You made me smile today. Thank You!
Kisses and Purrs to You and Pixie,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I just can't picture you off-roading...but it's good to have an outfit you can roll in the dirt with...

Quasi said...

The tom-cat look is a great look for you. Not many kitties can pull that off, but you look splendid -- and you do NOT look fat.

Dragonstar said...

That's a really practical tee shirt Daisy, very good every-day wear, and it looks comfortable, too.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is our Most Favorite Toy!!
We love the Cat Dancer. Gracie plays with it so much, it's just a piece of wire after a month or so.

I think you look very cute in your off-roadin' outfit!

~ Noah

Shaggy and Scout said...

We agree with your fashion savvy advice today Daisy! Casual wear and play clothes are an important part of any wardrobe.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look so cute in your overalls! You can go out and dig in the garden and stay clean!

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, that is a very fetching casual look. Momma loves the off-roading t-shirt. It looks awesome with your overalls.

Love,
Tazo

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Even in casual rough and tumble clothes you look very cute and feminine.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Everything looks good on yoo Daisy! Off roading sounds like fun, so does rolling in da dirt.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! Your t-shirt is very cute and goes perfectly with your overalls. And no you definitely do not look fat!

PB 'n J said...

Oh off-roading would be fun, but a bit muddy probably!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Your absolutely the cutest cat in coveralls :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a very cute casual shirt. Leave it to you to make casual look great too!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Daisy, fanks for the tip! I am only allowed to roll around in my dark blue tshirt acause of the dirt.

I would like to go off-road rollin too... but I do not have a stroller :( Mommie says for my first purrthday I can get one!

Boy said...

That is a vewy nice shirt Daisy! You do not wook fat at all.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Miss Daisy!
You look very cute in your casual t-shirt and overalls! It's fun to have at least one casual-wear day during the week! :)

Love and kisses to you and Pixie Bananers! xo

Unknown said...

Daisy, I love the toy boyish look on you - it is very cute.

Your denim coveralls are one of my favourite fashions you have. You are stylin girl!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yer rite, this is a vary snappy cazhual look, and it matches dert! I can give yoo tips on off-roding cuz I do it all the time in my Jeep Rubicon 4-weel drive stroler!

Skeezix the Cat said...

... oh, and I almost furgot. I can't comment on wether yoo look fat or not cuz Mr TF sed DON'T GO THARE, SKEEZE!

Mr. Hendrix said...

you look wonderful! i love the color combo with the jumper. it even matches dirt! that is so smart.
i don't think you could look fat dear if you actually hung suet on yourself.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Of course you do not look fat Daisy! You are definately all cute and no fat!!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

well, Daisy, I don't think you look fat in your denim overalls but it doesn't flatter you as well as some of your other outfits have in the past. That said, you still look gorgeous. Like an outdoorsy type of girl - we could go for a roll in the hay if you like! hehehe x

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful. The overalls accent your shoulders very nicely. And the t-shirt is just darling.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Casual Fashion Friday!!
I think the coveralls are fine, I mean, they aren't supposed to have a shape...
I hope you get to go off roadin in your stroller

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, you are playing dress up again. I hope you got a bunch of kitty cat treats for putting on those human thingies.

Guess what? My human let me use his VISA card to order a heated kitty cup! Just like you have! Thank you for telling me about it! OK?

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

No dear, Daisy, you do not look fat. Not at all.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Miss Daisy! You have turned the fashion world on its ear with your creative outfit combinations!
DMM

Unknown said...

OMG Daisy you is look awesome with boyish things too!! Mai mom wants your overallz!! sooo adawrable!!

Anonymous said...

No I don't think they make you look fat. I was dressing my cat up yesterday as a Princess. And my cat is a boy.

Do you have a dog?

I used to have one blue fish, and two orange fish. Now I have a dog and a Siamese cat. My dog's name is Molly.

~ McKayla

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

You are the coolest dresser I know. You look great!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You could never look fat Daisy. We like your 'tomboy' look, it is a very good look for playing. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

dennis said...

Dennis loves you in any outfit Daisy!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

OMG Daisy, we love, love, love that outfit! Especially the coveralls! Momma wants to get some of those plus a straw hat and bandana for Daddy to wear when he uses his new tractor at their country home! We think you have inspired her!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

DK & The Fluffies said...

Actually, I would wear that while I was in my stroller Daisy!

Team Tabby said...

You thought of everything Daisy. How to be fashionable AND be able to git down in da dirt and still look great.

Mindy & Moe

SophieKitty said...

Your outfit is perfect for off-road strollering. And I think the coveralls make your butt look cute.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, dear, you are making my Mom say SQUEE again!

SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE

You look just darling in your off-roadin' t-shirt and your overalls! And yes, it is important, when one plays, to have rugged clothes that don't show dirt! That is excellent fashion sense. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

The Devil Dog said...

We like your coveralls, Daisy. We don't think it makes you look fat at all.
As for getting dirty, why do you think it's a good thing I'm black. Now, if mom just wouldn't sniff me.

Roxy

Mr. Echo said...

It's seksee for girls to dress down sumtimes. You need a baseball cap with a pony tale stikin out the back. I luv yur fashons!

meemsnyc said...

I love the overalls, how cute!

Anonymous said...

The dress did not make you look fat. It made you look PHAT!! :-) Beyond cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a real fashionista.

You are a very, very lucky cat Daisy. Your mommy loves you very much.

Kodak the Eskie said...

What a cutie you are! Just wanted to say hi!

Kathy (Clive's Mom)

Asta said...

That's a gwweat tip Daisy!
That toy looks like loads of fun too..is it weally youw favowite??
I don't think you look fat in the covewalls at all..you always look supew stylish!
It's ALWAYS gelato time!
smoochie kisses
ASta

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, nice! You really don't mind dressing up do ya Daisy? My bad bad kitty sistas can't stand it!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

hehe we both went casual Friday! I went camo, but it was still girly pink :D! ~Queen Snickers

CRIZ LAI said...

Wow... the tee looked great with your denim on. :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a very cute shirt, Daisy. I think it matches your furs so well!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I love your T shirt, just the right colour for playing in the garden.

Andree said...

Be careful with that off-roadin', Daisy! I have done it one too many times in my car and I broke this thing called a rack and pinion (I thought a pinion was a tree but it is under the car too): and the price to fix it could've got you a zillion strollers (and could've gotten me a new snazzy camera). So take it easy there, girl!

Terri said...

Daisy you are a cat fashionista

Related Posts with Thumbnails