Saturday, April 12, 2008

Photo Hunters #64: Twisted

The Photo Hunters theme this week is twisted. Here is a picture of my tongue, all twisted up! Here is a picture of what my ears do when I twist my head really quickly. And they make a sound like this: flap, flap, flap, flap, flap.
I also like to twist my body up into funny shapes, like a cat pretzel. I do not taste like a pretzel though.


Share/Bookmark

60 Notes for Daisy:

Leslie said...

Hi Daisy - we are waving from over hte ocean here - on school holidays for two whole weeks!

Your PhotoHunt twist pictures are just dandy. :)

CRIZ LAI said...

Help!! Someone please get Daisy to a vet! Her tongue is twisted... haha. That's a cute way to show us how good you are in tongue twisting. Now try saying these words, "The sea shells go sunning under the shiny sea shore" :P <-- see I can pull out my tongue too but it is not twisted .. hehe

jams o donnell said...

You always have the purrfect pics for photohunt. I love your twisted tongue!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, even your tongue and ears are talented! You are the cutest and most clever little curly girl!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you are cute. You even haf a curly tongue.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures and great idea for the theme.

Poppy Q said...

I bet you taste like sugar and spice!!

Liz Hinds said...

Wow! That is really clever, daisy. I can twist mine too but I didn't think of taking a photo. Well done.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh Daisy, you twisty cat you!!!! I bet you're the envy of the 'hood!!! PURRfect photos as always.

I'm Twisted! Drop by if you can. Happy Hunting.

Jientje said...

I love the one with the twisted ears!
Cute cat!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Didn't realize you were such a twisted sister. Ha Ha! I know, that was a bit lame.

~Goldie

Anonymous said...

"Wow" Daisy not only are you cute but very talented too :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey you are one cute little twisted sister i say!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Babs (Beetle) said...

You look sooo cute with your twisted ears. It needs a special photographer to capture that.

Purrs, sukie, livvie & mitzi X

Mickey's Musings said...

I love your TWISTED tongue!!
TWISTING yourself into a pretzel is neat too. I do it and Mom always laughs,because she can't do that ;)
Purrs Mickey

Gypsy at heart said...

You really got some show stopping moments. Looks like a very active cat!
http://wanderingwonderinggypsy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Very cool! :) Makes for a clean coat, right?! Great shot.

Parker said...

Daisy, your little pink tongue is so cute!
That was a nice "twist" on photo hunt!

Anonymous said...

Cute photos, Daisy. My dog does the ear flap too.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Are you licking the table? 0_o

Cindy said...

You bring new meaning to the phrase "tongue twister", Daisy. Love your pictures!
My take on "twisted" is Here

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Daisy!!! Wow, cute twisted tongue!!! How do you do that???

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We like doing the cat pretzel thing too.

You look adorable as always in your photos. ~Socks, Scylla, & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Cute little pink tongue! LOL!

I did a Photo Hunt, too. It's a little different. I suppose it is a combination of last week's topic and this week's topic.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your twisted tongue is very cute, Daisy! All your photos are fabulous.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, this is a great sample of twisted~!!!
Wonderful~!!!!!
Your mommy is the best your personal photographer!!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

You are the master (or should we say mistress ... hee hee) of the twist, Daisy!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

We love your TWISTED pictures for today's Photo Hunt!! Especailly your little tongue!!
Your FL furiends,

Sarge Charlie said...

You are twisted for sure Miss Daisy. Special purrs for you friends in the fire.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I woulds worry if you tasted likes a pretzel. The big male bean here's likes em, he may mistake you for the real things!

Jasmine Shanea said...

I love the tongue twisting pic! Really cool... Wished I could too that too.

Dma said...

maybe u should be daisy the twisted cat instead of daisy the curly cat... and maybe if u flap yer ears fast enough and catch the right draft you'll be able to fly...

ps I like your suggestion of getting your operation set out. let me know if u find the hemoglobin bone...

CastoCreations said...

Oh Daisy. Those are just too fabulous. I think YOU deserve to win the pictures of the day. =) I am super impressed with your mommy's picture taking skills. I love that she captured your head shake. lol

Quasi said...

Daisy, au contraire! I bet you taste just like a furry pretzel! Have a great weekend.

Dragonstar said...

Purrfect "twisted" photos! I adore the one of your beautiful "twisted" tongue!

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, I love your twisted little tongue.
Sending hugs today,
Not The Mama

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You have a lovely little twisted tongue!

Boy said...

You've got an amazing tongue Daisy! And I wike it when you show us how your ears go fwap fwap fwap!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of you daisy. The one of your tongue is especially cute :)

darlene said...

wow what an amazing photo shot....daisy, yur mom is sooo smart.....

L. Alida said...

What a great closeup of your twisty tongue Daisy! I call Cricket a twisted little sister, but that's because she's so darn naughty!
I hope you and Pixie and Mommy have a really happy day!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahaha, Aunt Bee sed twisted sister...we don't know why mom is laffing we think yoor twistings is cute.

Chrissie said...

I like your twisty tongue, Daisy, I wonder if you've ever accidentally tied it into a knot?

Lux said...

That's amazing that you can do such things with your tongue & ears!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the curly whiskers the most. Do your ears really go flap-flap loud enough to hear? That's fantastic. Beautiful as always, Daisy.

Asta said...

Daisy
My eaws twist inside out sometimes but that's it..Iwish I was as flexible as you
smoochie kisses on youw twisty tongue
Asta

Sunny's Mommy said...

Haha! You do cat pretzel very well :-D

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is pretty magical the way you can twist your tongue, Daisy.
Your ears look cute!

~ Bob and Patrick

Bogdan, the editor said...

You are one twisted kitty!!

Jimmy Joe said...

Good posties this week, Daisy! I don't think I'm as good at twisting my tongue as you are.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yeah, flap flap flap flap.
I know that sound.
Your tongue is really cool all rolled up like that :-)

Anonymous said...

great photo examples of twist!

Can't wait to see tomorrow's comic!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Great pictures!

Irishcoda said...

Hi Daisy, good choices for your twisted Saturday pictures! :D

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

My Daisy you are quite talented!

Kitikata-san said...

You are very twisty indeed! How do you do that?

Anonymous said...

Mine is no where near as cute as you Daisy, but its definitely twisted!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Cute little nose Miss Daisy!

The WriggleButts said...

You look very twisted, Daisy. But how do you really know you don't taste like a pretzel? Have someone really been eating you?

Worried sniffs,
the Wriggles

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

We love seeing your tongue and ears. They are soooo cute, we especially love your ears.

Related Posts with Thumbnails