Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Riddle Me This

Daisy: Knock Knock.
Pixie: Who's there?
Daisy: Banana.
Pixie: Bananer? ALRIGHT!
Daisy: You are supposed to say, "Banana who?" Let's try again. Knock Knock.
Pixie: Who's there?
Daisy: Banana.
Pixie: Come on in, bananer!

Daisy: You have to play right!
Pixie: Okay, Daisy, I'll do better this time.
Daisy: Knock Knock.
Pixie: Who's there?
Daisy: Orange!
Pixie: Where's the bananer?
Daisy: You are ruining my joke.

Pixie: Okay, Orange who?
Daisy: Orange you glad I didn't say banana? Hahahahahaha!
Pixie: No. Why would I be glad about that?

Share/Bookmark

96 Notes for Daisy:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Daisy, just give up and give Pixie her bananers!!!! You gave it a good try! Mommy is laughing a lot!!!

Poppy Q said...

Hahahahaha you girls are doing good jokes tonight (well early morning time for you!!!).

Big banana kisses to you Miss P for this weeks great performance. Thanks ladies for making me and my mum smile.

Parker said...

You two make a good pair of funny kitties! Knock-Knock jokes are always good for a laugh!

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Funny.

Funny, who?

Funny body didn't get this joke. Better for him to get out of my way!!

Just love it, Daisy. You make my day...

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are so funny!

:-D

x

Cara

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

Look at the time Cara.. .01 of a second. It means we're reading, typing, and laughing at the same time.

ZOOLATRY said...

Hey you two... take it on the road, so funny!

Leslie said...

Oh I'm sorry - I am just laughing SO hard.

Thank you, both of you - just for being you.

OUCH! Pye was just playing happily on the floor with her pipecleaner toy, and the great white pointer, I mean Trixie, jumped on her and squished her flat.

Oh dear!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

You two is funny funny FUNNY!!!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

You ladies are just too funny. We're looking forward to more jokes.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You and Pixie are very cute together.

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to seeing you two together! Hi Pixie, sweetie! We loved your bananer knock, knock joke!

Mom saved another picture... we're just sayin...

We just love your new smiley avatar, Daisy! It's the photo Mom 'snagged' last time!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Bwhwhahaha! Dat's still funny! Haf a great fun day.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You two's will makes the littlest bean girl's day! She loves that joke (we gets tired of hearings it) and she loooooooooves reading about Daisy and Pixie!

Anonymous said...

Lol...You two are just too cute :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee hee!!! Give poor Pixie her bananers!! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Hey P and D: Here's another banana joke for you!

A banana walks into a bar and says "Ouch!"

P.S. Sorry Pixie messed up your banana joke, Daisy. Have your Mommie make her apologize.

P.P.S. Daisy, don't be so hard on her. She couldn't help it. She loves bananas so much.

Bananas for Pixie, and good jokes for Daisy!

Hannah Fanna

None said...

hihi! That was a good knock knock joke... well except for Pixie. I think she deserves a bananer for participation.

Mickey's Musings said...

Sometimes your sisfurs are not the best sidekick for your stand up routines!!!
You two were funny though,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hee hee, that was so cute! Daisy, you sure tried really hard on this knock knock joke, but with Pixie's bananer fetish, we think you were doomed from the git go! And we sure hope you got your bananer, Pixie!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Pee Ess ... we have never tried bananers, maybe we should :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hahaha! We are happy to see you two get along as well as we do. NOT! We thinks you should take your act on the road.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

hahar...yoo too r funnee!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

harharhar!
dat'z mi mom'z favrit joke!
daisy ... kwik ... ask yer mom wut camera she yoozez ... mi mom iz gettin a noo one!
luv--jh

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

pixie play right honey! you are messing up daisy's joke!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

pee ess: daisy i still thought it was funny and pixie DOES look cute and all... just sayin'.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy! are you being mean to your sister? Are you trying to hit her there in the last pic? hmmmmm?
Pierro has been very sweet to me... okay well maybe I have been very firm with him. He is learning his limits.

I love knock knock jokes but it is an older sister's prerogative to pester you back!!!
hahahahaha

Happy day to my curliegirls

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Aww, you girls are so cute :)
We love seeing pictures of the two of you together!

Have a great day! xoxoxoxo

Dma said...

that cracked me up...

speaking of fruit jokes- i hold a banana to my ear and pixie says, 'why are you holding bananer to yer ear?' and i sez, 'i'm sorry i can't hear u. I have a bananer in my ear.'

yamaya said...

As for daisy joke cute!
Also Pixie is lovely!

Sasha said...

Too many bananas and not enough apples Daisy.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

You two are funny!!

Anonymous said...

Well, it didn't come out according to the script, but I laughed anyway. If Pixie keeps working at it, she'll becomes a great straight cat.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Awww Daisy....you were just teasing Pixie, weren't you?

It looks like, in that last picture, you were getting ready to whap something....I hope you didn't try to whap your big sister!

Isis said...

*giggle* Oh Daisy that's so funny! I think Pixie wants a banananana though! ;)

Cat Naps in Italy said...

You are so funny!
Just wanted to stop and wish you a very Happy earth day!
Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hahahahahaha!! :D

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha ha! Oh, dear Daisy . . . Pixie ruined your joke. I don't know that you should really whap her for it, though. You know how she feels about her bananers!

Quasi said...

You girls have excellent comic timing. I know Pixie loves bananers, but what's your favorite fruit, Daisy?

Sarge Charlie said...

Knock Knock, who is there, the old sarge, you are funny miss daisy

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you picked the wrong joke for Pixie. She was too fixated on the banana.

jenianddean said...

Daisy -- you crack me up! You are such a silly little cat! I bet Pixie is still looking for that banana! ;)

Sorry I haven't been visiting much the last week or so. My mom has been out of town and I need her thumbs to type and use the mouse.

Take care!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Cecil the Cougar: said...

HAHAHAHA Mommie loves this post lots! I fink it is nice to see you Pixie, you should get Daisy to let you post more!

Gledwood said...

I still say Daisy has mad, mad eyes!! Does she always look so endearingly deranged~??

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy and Pixie, you two are very cute. :) Such fun jokes! :)

The Furry Kids said...

You guys are funny! I think you deserve some temptations. And a bananer.

Love,
Tazo

CastoCreations said...

Oh Daisy. You're so clever! :)

catsynth said...

Aww, that is really cute, how you two are talking and telling jokes.

dennis said...

Dennis loved this joke! Dennis needed some cheering up and Daisy comes through. Thank you Daisy!

Unknown said...

That is adorable!

I especially like the picture of you and Pixie touching noses, we don't see alot of pictures of you guys together.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Thanks for the help on the problems people are having reading my blog. Oddly, I see the light part of the background extended the whole way down on my blog (I use IE) and I have changed nothing at all on the template. Hmmmmm.

LZ said...

Daisy be nice to Pixie!!! You know that's not a funny joke to her- its very serious.

Chase

Shaggy and Scout said...

EXCELLENT!
Hope you got your bananner after that, Pixie!

PB 'n J said...

It sounds like Pixie isn't a fan of Banana jokes! But we thought it sure was funny!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, we unnerstand dat Pixie messed up yoor joke but did yoo really think da banana joke was da right one to play wif yoor banana loving sisfur?

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, you and your sweet sister made me smile today. That was my favorite joke when I was a little girl too. :)
I am imagining a pretty vase full of beautiful daisies. Thank You! I will be taking a nap with Cricket this afternoon, so I can have a little more energy. She purrs when I nap with her, which makes me feel like a loved Kitty Momma.
Love and Purrs to You and Pixie,
Lorianna

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmmmm. More practice and you'll be the next Laura & Hardly team. (You don't want to steal the original names, you know.)

Sweets the Cat said...

Hahaha! Good times!

The Crew said...

Hahahaha! You girls are too cute!

Unknown said...

hehehe!! Me like orange and bananna too!! Daisy you is nice to your friends! Made me lolz!!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I do hope you gave Pixie a Bannaner after all of that.

Babs (Beetle) said...

My mummy is laughing lots at that. I think pixie is very cute, just like you.

Please don't bop her though - she can't help it if she takes bananas seriously.

Purrs, Sukie X

zevo hussein calamari said...

You two should go on the road with your comedy skit! Too cute

happy earth day!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

MAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA THAT IS CLASSIC! I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Pixie - where are the bananas!

Asta said...

Daisy
I think Pixie is mowe intewested in bananers than jokes, heheheh...I had a good laugh though, hehehehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy and Pixie - this made me laugh and laugh and laugh!
Thanks, girls!

Not The Mama

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahahahaha that wuz funny. We hope you weren't going to whap Pixie though Daisy.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, I think you'll have to forgive your sister, Pixie for not having a good sense of humor. And find someone else to play knock knock with ;-)

I noticed in the next to final photo, it appears you are going to do nose kissies with Pixie. Did that really happen? Or is it a bad camera angle that resulted in an optical illusion?

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog this morning. I do appreciate it- and I hope you'll come back in happier times. :o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meowers from Missouri said...

we can allus count on you an' pixie to gif us a smile! thank you for bein' such nice ladycats!!

Donna said...

Better than most people comedians. :)

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You two are so cute together!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Swat her, Daisy!!! Show her hooze BOSS!!!!

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

I love how they love one another. Pixie always looks so interested in Daisy and visa versa. My cats speak, or not, depending on mood, moon and God knows what.

Anonymous said...

Great knock-knock joke Daisy! Pixie sure does like her bananers.

Were you getting ready to whap your sister Daisy?

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like seeing you and Pixie together. She is a good big sister.

~ The Bunch

Tesla and Hansel said...

I sink yoo shud whap her.

Team Tabby said...

You two are very funny, we loved your routine today, ha, ha.

Mindy & MOe

SophieKitty said...

You two crack me up!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I love your knock-knock joke, Miss Daisy! An' Pixie was a perfect "Gracie" to your "George Burns" ... hee, hee.
DMM

Alexi said...

We call Annie "Annie Fannanie Banannie Wannie!"

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy - that was very funny - we think you shouldn't tease Pixie like that tho.

Maybe we should all do our favorite knock knock jokes on our blogs. Hey - that gives me an idea - maybe we'll do that for a fundraiser - everyone who posts a knock knock joke - we'll give some money to MuShue, et. all - thanks for the idea.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Kimo and Sabi said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

meemsnyc said...

Hehehehehehheehe, Daisy!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Knock, knock jokes are out favoritest! And you and Pixie do it so well! We have got to get Mom to get us one of those bananers!
S&T

Spoon of life said...

Oh my God!!! You made me laugh sooo hard I have tears in my eyes!!!
You're sooo cute!!!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

hehehe...we think your joke still turned out ok Daisy!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think Pixie wants a banana..

~ Girl girl

Jasmine Shanea said...

haha really funny. Bananers! Thanks Daisy for the mid week pick me up knock knock joke! Pixie just makes is even funnier! I can see the love hate relationship going on there. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha snort ha ha ha Pixie, you are so cute with your bananers. it would be hard to joke about no bananas!

what a great inspiration for a fundraiser!

Boy said...

Hahahaha...that's a gweat one!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy and Pixie, that was really funny!! You two make a great comedy team!!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Forty Paws said...

Hah hah!!

Please don't whap Pixie though.

Luf, Us

Gretchen said...

ROFL

hugs...G

caspersmom said...

Daisy, did Pixie ever get the joke? I ought to try knock knocking Cleo. Literaly

Casper

Copito said...

Hahaha Pixie is crazy for bananas.

Kisses flavor banana

='·'=

Related Posts with Thumbnails