Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Typical Spring Day

Look! I'm in Florida, visiting Daisy! Daisy said I could bring all the snow I wanted, but I've had it with the snow, so I decided to leave it in New Hampster! The weather here in Florida is so gorgeous, sunny and warm. I've got my shades and I'm heading out to the beach. I'm going to try some surfing. I'm going to have some fish tacos… (actually, I wonder if Daisy and I can find some lizard tacos?) Afterward, I'm going to hit the shops, and later, some hot Latin Salsa Dancing!

The best part? NO SNOW!
Look, it's Millie! April Fools! Were you confused at first? Hahahahaha! We played a funny joke!
In other news, I am very excited because I just found out that one of my paintings got accepted into the Museum of Modern Art! I guess my artwork is better than I thought! I need to start making more and more paintings! And I can start wearing a beret!
What? Oh. My Mommie said this was an April Fool's Day joke on me. Never mind.
Somehow, it is not as funny when the joke is on me.
I hope you have a happy April Fools Day and do not have any tricks played on you.

ps: You can visit Monty Q's blog to see what else I have been up to today!
Share/Bookmark

83 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

April Fools to you Miss Daisy. Don't you look a delight with your tongue sticking out!!! I wonder where I will post today!! I hope you finds me.

By the way, I almost believed they would accept a painting by you.

Poppy Q

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Thank you for this April fools joke for me, Daisy~!
I have fun with it~!!!
Michico is very easy to be fooled, Arion always make jokes to her, drives her very mad all the time~~
But I think I like your jokes, it's ok and cute to me!!!
Your funny smile also makes me smile, very touching my heart!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a fun joke! Happy April Fools' Day!

Isis said...

Oh that's so funny Daisy! :) I however have some good news that isn't a joke... It came yesterday so I know it's all true! :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Millie looks good as a Florida kitty...;)

Anonymous said...

My spring break lasts until June.




APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;~)



(It ended yesterday.)

Boy said...

Hahaha....happy Apwil Fool! You had me there for a while, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

You look seriously adorable when you laugh Daisy! Happy April...my favorite month!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ha ha ha, i am laughing so much daisy, you really got me! what a good joke!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxxoxoxooxxoxoxoxo

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

OOPS! You got us Daisy!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha daisy

Sarge Charlie said...

I was so excited about the museum, mommie was not so nice today. Your friend looks great with those cool shades, lizard taco, oh my

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Millie wants to try some surfing? I got Gretchen lookin' like The Big Kahuna out there!

Tybalt said...

Lizard tacos!!!!! I'll steal mommy's car keys and drive down to join you two! I sense another kitty road trip!

Happy April Fool's! ;)

Dma said...

tell your mom that she should rent the movie 'my kid could paint that.' she might change her mind about your paintings...

Anonymous said...

He he he!!! I really loved that!!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

That's what ya gotta do sometimes Daisy,stick out your tongue!!!!
I hope you played an April Fools joke on your Mom ;)
Purrs Mickey

Unknown said...

weeee me want to join you paitingz!! you is such talent kitty!! me love it! happy April fools day!

Chrissie said...

I think MOMA would be highly complimented by your work, Miss Daisy..maybe they'll even put one of your works on an umbrella, like that Monet guy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Hi Millie!

Daisy....I think your artwork is spectacular!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Happy April's Fool to you Dear Miss Daisy...

Purrs
Abby

The Crew said...

Daisy, I must congratulate you on your artwork. You have real talent.

George

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was not a nice April Fools Daisy! That was sort of mean wasn't it. I bet your art was good enough to do that!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I think they should except your painting! ~Queen Snickers

Unknown said...

We think your painting is great. You tricked us twice today!!! Good job Daisy! We'll have to think all year to come up with a good trick to play on you next year...

The Devil Dog said...

Ha ha ha. Good luck finding me. Mom, in her infinite wisdom, put neither my name nor my picture on the blog that got posted somewhere, far away. I will give you a hint, I am not on this continent. And if you can't figure out who wrote the blog, then you know it is me!

Roxy

The Devil Dog said...

Oh, and btw, mom thinks your artwork is good enough for the MOMA contemporary section. We think you should submit it anyway.

Nice tongue.

Roxy

L. Alida said...

You and Millie had me fooled Daisy! I love the picture of you with your tongue out. :) Happy April Fools Day! Lots of hugs and purrs to you and Pixie,
Lorianna

Cecil the Cougar: said...

WOW I really believed they accepted your paintings!

jenianddean said...

All this bloghopping is craziness! Millie on Daisy's, Eric and Flynn on PB&J's, Fat Eric on Kellie's, Latte on Kashim and Othello, PB&J on Camies, and the list goes on!!!

I love your art work. I would be very proud to hang your artwork on my fridge!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat
PS your pictures today cracked me up!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, even though the art museum offer was a joke (and a cruel one at that!) leave it to you to think of the fashions you could wear as an artist. We think you would be quite saucy in a beret!

Mo and The Purries said...

April Fools To You,
Miss Daisy!

luv,
Not The Mama

Rosemary B❤️ said...

hahahaha
this was a really funny joke today!

Happy april Fools day to you!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Daisy, we think your painting DOES deserve to be in a museum... A cat museum at least!

Your April Fool's jokes were very fun!

PB 'n J said...

Hee hee hee! Happy April Fools! Hi Millie!

Oh Daisy you got a joke on you - that's not nearly as fun!

Unknown said...

Switching blogs today has been so much fun!

LZ said...

Hi Millie!! I hope that sun melts all of your snow once and for all!

Kaze

dennis said...

Dennis didn't get fooled yet.

Dennis thinks Daisy is another Matisse in the making! Keep painting!

Spooky said...

Oh, Daisy, don't you just hate it when someone plays a trick on you like that?

CastoCreations said...

aaahhhhh...poor Daisy. It's not nice when the joke is on you eh? :) I think your paintings are lovely! Great use of color and form. *giggle*

Victor Tabbycat said...

So silly! Happy April Fools!

The Historian (Ms. Mecomber) said...

ROFL! That picture of you sticking your tongue out, Daisy, is priceless! Now THAT can go in the Museum of Modern Art!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Daisy, you could certainly do anything you set your mind to! Do you think you could find a pink beret?

Jans Funny Farm said...

How neat, Daisy. A nice joke for everyone, including you.

We like Millie in her shades.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

We hope you and Millie have fun together!

We love the picture of you sticking out your tongue Daisy. You always have the best pictures to make us and the beans laugh! Our bean always calls her mom to have her look at your silly pictures. :-)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You look so sweet! Funny girlie!

You always make us smile. Thanks for being you, my dear!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy forgot today was April 1st. ~Scylla, Charybids & Socks

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

You fooled us Daisy! Happy April Fools Day!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy April Fools Day! These are funny.

Gian Paolo said...

I thought I was visiting the wrong blog. haha. Happy April Fool's!

Babs (Beetle) said...

I haven't been around long so it is very confusing to me. I don't know who is who any more :O) I love your tongue.

Sukie X

The Furry Kids said...

You tricked us, Daisy! hee hee

Momma's boss was in your town last week. She asked him if he saw you, but he didn't. :(

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Well, one good joke deserves another, I guess. The first one was more fun, I will say that. Happy April Fools anyway, Daisy.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Miss Daisy ... You are an excellent April Fool's Day prankster!
DMM

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures of your cat. Especially the one of the cat sticking his tongue out and the squinty eyed one. Those both made me laugh out loud. Thanks.

CRIZ LAI said...

Gosh Daisy..you got me fooled there :( Anyway, your tongue look brightened up my day. I had a tough time with the J family and a stray last few days.

Thanks for the laugh! :P

Cara said...

Daisy, you just get cuter with each passing day!

x

Cara

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, Daisy....Mommy missed you so much! She is FINALLY back so that we can start catching up on the blogs! She will have some pictures on the blog tomorrow. She only took 600 pictures....silly lady!

LOVE TO YOU FROM US!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

haha, that's another one found. Happy April Fool's Day.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

ooooo hot Latin salsa dancing sounds like lots of fun!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

We know what you've been up to, Daisy...
Skeezix told evaryone yer big sekret about him being yer babie's daddy!!!!





HAHAHA, April Fools!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

harharhar!
dat wuzza grate april foolz day joke.
i luv yer paintinz. can i buy one?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Happy April Fools to you Daisy!
--JB

Lux said...

Those were cute jokes - Happy April Fool's Day, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

your cat with glasses......next time I also 1 2 put glasses onto my "adai"(my buuny=))

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahaha - we saw you at Monty Q. - hahahahahahah - happy April Fools Day!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh Daisy!!! I waz tinkin' dat mebbe you waz gonna gets your 15 minuets of fame! dangnabbit.

Milton said...

Millie?
Daisy??
Millie???

I'm so confused.

Team Tabby said...

Happy APril Fool's Day, Daisy, look like you had some fun. Way to go.

Mindy & MOe

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat was not a furry nice joke yoor mommy played on you. Jokes are only funny if both of yoo laff!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I think that your paintings are very good. Maybe you really should get the beret and show your mommy that you really are an artist! Millie sure surprised me on your blog today! What a fun April Fool's Day!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

DK & The Fluffies said...

LOL Happy April Fools!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh april fools day.. You look cute sticking out your tongue..

~ Girl girl

catsynth said...

Oh, you're very funny. Happy (almost over) April Fools.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - yu gots a long tongue. Maybe you and Gene Simmons is related.

Spoony Quine said...

` Did anyone ever tell you that you're soooo cute when you're disappointed?

Irishcoda said...

Daisy, that last picture is so perfect, the reaction of one who's had a prank played on them! Loved all the pictures and the story that went with it :D

Sunny's Mommy said...

I do not think your Mommie's April Fool's joke was funny, either.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

We told the two oldest I was pregnant. My husband smirked and gave it away, but for a moment there, PANIC! snort.

Anonymous said...

You must have enjoyed the spring time with so many fun working.

Anonymous said...

I think your paintings would be great, Daisy. And that's coming from someone who used to have a membership at the Museum of Modern Art.

caspersmom said...

Goodness Daisy, do we have an upcoming artist in our midst?? I thought you were doing just fine without it being an April Fools joke. Enjoyed your picture with your collar on Louche Tabby site. Very colorful.

Casper

Anonymous said...

Lol..Well me and the niece love your painting your a great artist :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails