Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Makin' the Bed





Share/Bookmark

98 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Good job snoopervising, Daisy! You are a very cute helper. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are too much cuteness in one tiny package! You have advanced to Bedmaking 201!

Anonymous said...

My Oreo loves to 'help' make the bed too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

great job Daisy! mommy can't make ours 'acuse we jump all over it when she's making it and then she just gives up

Anonymous said...

Great job Daisy! You're doing fantastic! It's very hard to make the bed when Puddy wants to help me because she jumps all over the place and likes to get under the covers. I love the last photo especially - you look very cheeky! :D

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow, great job making the bed Daisy! Spats LOVES to make the bed!

Daisy, you are just so cute! We are glad that mommy is back so that we can blog with you again!

Much love and Purrs!

Poppy Q said...

Thats how I like to help too!!! Making the bed is fun!!

Louche Tabby said...

.....great elbow in pic #2......

Anonymous said...

That's funny! My dog jumps on my moms' bed when my mom starts to make it. My mom calls it "helping."

P.S. The doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed!

(I mean you.)

Woof from our "helping puppy,"
bye from me!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

You are very good at making the bed Daisy! You look very beautiful among the white sheets!

Anonymous said...

G'Day Daisy,
You bring a smile to my owners face each morning. I'm really glad he checks your site and has his coffee cause otherwise he'd be a real cranky Tom! We like your site too and try to play with you but you never move and feel pretty flat - maybe you should eat more.

Just a bit of advice, we like unmaking the bed much more than making it ... it's heaps more funner.

your mates,
Banjo and Harley

Anonymous said...

That is so very nice of you, Daisy. Not many people appreciate hospital corners. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are such a helper.

None said...

I provide my servants with the same bed making contribution you do! What would they do without us.

Purrrs, Tamra

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love helping too!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Chores are more fun when you make them fun :)
Purrs Mickey

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I think you are doing a wonderful job helping to make up the bed.

Purrs
Abby

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a good bedmaker Daisy. I like to help mum too, but I usually get covered up.
Flynn

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are such a hard worker honey! take a little nap after all that work!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh those cute little eyes and nose just peeking through the covers just makes me smile!

That, is just cute overload!!!!

btw, Mr. Magoo on your sidebar is just adorable. Wish I weren't deathly 'llergic to kitties and live in a building outlawing pets (although I could prolly sneak in a kitty)...

Dma said...

the late great Mr. Max used to help me make the bed. He'd get so wound up that afterwards he dash around the house like a hell hound to get rid of all his energy. Looks like you are a little more of a relaxed bed maker.

Sarge Charlie said...

You work so hard Daisy, I think you should get extra treats for this job.

Babs (Beetle) said...

I think us cats make beds purrrfectly! I like to hide under the covers too. If I lay still mummy puts it over me. Sukie X

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We will take some advice from you in helping make the bed.

Oops, we didn't do WW but signed the Mr. Linky

Anonymous said...

You look nice in white, Daisy.

We still have very heavy blankets and quilts on our beds, so Fuzzy is no help at all (wimp).

Unknown said...

Hi this is Gomas mom! Are u sure you are making beds Daisy?? Goma always try to but only he does is mess it up and leave tons of fur on it...

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a big help you are to your Momma, Daisy! And you do it so quietly!

Forty Paws said...

Peek-a-boo! We see you!

Luf, Us

Sunny's Mommy said...

I can see, you are a good helper! I bet your Mommie really appreciates all your good help :-)

Ramses said...

This is one of my fave jobs too! :) Currently however I am kitten sitting for my 'sis! :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Good job Daisy!
--JB

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Making the bed......so you can sleep in it!!!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Thats so cute! You could do a fabric softener ad with that! ~Queen Snickers

jenianddean said...

You are a BIG helper! That's what my mom calls us when we help make the bed. It's one of our favorite jobs!

BTW the last picture is just too cute.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

CastoCreations said...

Oh Daisy you do such a great job! I should hire you because our beds rarely get made properly. :)

L. Alida said...

Oh, look at you in the covers! I can see you're really helping. :) Tookie used to help with bed making by holding down the sheets and letting me cover her with the blankets. Cricket doesn't like to help and leaves the room in a huff when I make the bed. You sure know hoe to make everything fun Daisy!
hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Milton said...

Yep, bed making is one of the most important job to snoopervise.

Anonymous said...

Your mommie should be glad you are helping her, since you look so cute in the process!

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey, I like making the bed too, Daisy! But then Coco goes and tosses the pillows and Sock Monkey off and burrows under the quilt and gets it all messed up again.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....Daisy,
You are doing so great Making the bed~!!
I only mess around~~~
Girls are really better than boys~~

Shaggy and Scout said...

Bed making is tons of fun! Mom loves it especially when all 3 of us help her!

catsynth said...

That is so cute.

Luna spends a lot of time on the bed, too - including this morning with me, I didn't want to get up :(

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Captain Jack loves to help Mommy make the bed. He often gets locked out of the room when the sheets are changed and he hates that!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Daisy! - You look so cute in that last picture :) We just love it!

You and Pixie Bananers have a great day!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more & our Mommy,
Karen xo

The Furry Kids said...

I can see that you are a great helper, Daisy.

Love,
Tazo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

OH makin the bed is my favoritest job!!!

Gemini

Bobby D. said...

I like to help in this area too!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, you are so multi-talented! Your Mom must be very proud of you to make that up that big bed all by yourself!
YFF,

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Who cares if the bed is made? There's a Daisy in there. Snuggle Time!!

Quasi said...

Hi Daisy,
Nice work. Steve could have used your help today. His female is coming home from visiting her family and he made the bed for the first time in a week!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You looks adorable, hiding under the covers like that!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Daisy, you are so adorable. I bet your Mommy appreciated the help. ~Socks, S & C

Beethoven said...

You're such a great help Daisy! I never make mine Mummy's bed for her!

The Devil Dog said...

You certainly MAKE the bed, Daisy.

Roxy

PB 'n J said...

Making the bed is my favorite job to snoopervise!

Jake

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha....it looks like you are having fun "helping" to make the bed!

I try to "help" too.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh da Delilah lies to playz dis game! She hidez under da sheets likes you Daisy. Go get 'em!

Unknown said...

a simply beautiful shot!
Happy WW!

DK & The Fluffies said...

I love to help DKM make the bed!

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you are just too cute!

Copito said...

Hello Daisy!
Are you sure that is make the bed? Muhahaha

='·'=

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your Mommy is the luckiest Mom in the world to have such a great helper as you!!:-)

Also Daisy, I want to thank you for your non-stop purring for my sister Miral!! Your purrs made a miracle happen...

Headbutts & love,
~Ruis

The Crew said...

Oh, that's one of my favorite things, too. We're both good daughters, helping out like that, aren't we?

Your friend
Misty

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are a very good helper for your Mom. It is fun to make the bed! I really like the last picture - very cute!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

I love to help Mommy and Daddy make the bed. I jump all over and play dodge when they try to capture me. So much fun!

Parker said...

Diasy - in our home they are called sheet mice!

Anonymous said...

Gotta hurry up and help to make that bed so that you can lie on it for your nap, right? Happy WW.

Suzie said...

Funny how helping can be a relative term

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I think I have to take some lesson frm you. I can't make bes this much fine.

Utah Mommy said...

Awww!! That is so beautiful! I love the cat and i think the cat is lovin' to be in the bed. Happy WW!
Oh by the way i just got back from one month away of participating the WW so these are my entries now.
A Dozen Pupppies
Beautiful Sunset

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Greats job Daisy!! The littlest bean has mentioned Pixie today when she gots up. Somethins bout peas? I wants nanners that Pixie hads said.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

yor good at making the bed! we likes to supervise our beans too when they do that

Tun Tun said...

MEW!!! You look adorable Daisy! Isn't it fun helping to make the bed? When Mummy makes up the bed I make sure I plop myself down in the middle of it. She pulls the bedcovers up over me and then keeps saying "where's Tun Tun? where's that little Tun Tun at?" he he he I wuv it!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Purrfect! You could make a "How To" video!

zevo hussein calamari said...

We love to help make the bed too! You do excellent work.
Bravo!

JEWELGIRL said...

My young cat Aniwa helps me every
time I make the bed too! So I
try to sneak up the stairs so
she doesn't know I am making the
bed. Unfortunately her hearing
is awesome and she shows up just
as I am getting the 1st sheet on.
She's a lil stinker!
Great WW!

Leona said...

We love to "help" make the bed! I love when Ma throws the covers over me then I dig at them to smooth them out. Guy just likes to claw the sheet and hang on.

Christine and FAZ said...

I love making the bed and hiding under the bottom sheet. I won't come out until I absolutely have to. FAZ

The Cat Realm said...

Making the bed!!!! We LOVE making the bed!!!

Timothy Edwin said...

You're such a good bed maker . You should get treat payment!

Unknown said...

She's SO CUTE!!!!!

Cara said...

Daisy, did you sleep on the bed immediately after it was made? lol

x

Cara

Andree said...

Way to go, Daisy! I know that bed is made better with your help than without it. The thing is: I don't know anybody else that makes beds anymore! LOL

And thank you for continuing to drop by even though I have not been able to get around and visit friends. Things are easing up and I hope to do better now.

{{Daisy}}

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure do a great job making the bed Daisy

~ Girl girl

SophieKitty said...

You are good helper. Me, I just like to watch.

Mo and The Purries said...

You are sure a great bed-makin' helper!
love,
Not the Mama

Motor Home Cats said...

It looks like you are having a lot of fun helping to make the bed. Wedo that too.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Chrissie said...

I love, love, love, makin' the bed with my mom! It gives me a major spazz attack!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

And you look like such a good helper.
Love that last photo. Too cute.
ML

meemsnyc said...

How nice Daisy that you are helping make the bed!

caspersmom said...

You look so cute all snuggled in that bed. Especially with you under the sheet.

Casper

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, thoze are hi thred cownt sheets, arn't they?? For sum reezin I git urjes seeing yoo between the sheets.

Karen Jo said...

You are a super-duper bed maker, Daisy. Just look at you smoothing out the wrinkles. That last picture is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Can you come over and help my mom make her bed.She's so lazy again don't tell her I said that :)

Lux said...

She couldn't do it w/out you, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job making the bed Daisy! Spats LOVES to make the bed!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Nice blog! >:-)

CRIZ LAI said...

Wow.. you did a great job getting the bed done. It must be a tiring job :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails