Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daisiana Jones!

Here is my entry for the Indiana Jones lookalike contest at Purs n' Snorts!

Share/Bookmark

24 Notes for Daisy:

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, you could have fooled me if you did not call yourself Daisyana Jones smile

Liss said...

Daisy you go all out ;) Great work!

BonzoGal said...

You look ready for adventure!

Tybalt said...

Fantastic, Daisy!

Wedding Guest said...

Oh my, you look sooooo good!

Purrs, Sukie X

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, I love it! Just don't go back into that cupboard cave. ;)
Hugs,
Lorianna

admin said...

hmmm..... ;)

Anonymous said...

Love it! love it!!!!

JEWELGIRL said...

Daisyana Jones you look wonderful!
I hope you come and visit me
as handsome Indiana Jones!
Indiana "Spooky Do" Jones

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wooooohoooooo! You look just like a Daisyana Jones ought to look.

Lux said...

How cool - I love it!

caspersmom said...

Hey, you look really snappy in this picture Daisyana.

Casper

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Great outfit, Daisiana! I can already here the theme music in my head!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Dasiana Jones, we love your outfit and the Hat is great! Maybe we can come to your house and hunt the alligator in the swamp behind your house!!
Your Fl furiends,

Dream Mom said...

Indiana Jones has nothing on you! I bet I'd like your adventures even more.

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Looking sharp, Daisiana. And hey, this ought to be Harrison Ford's last time around as Indy, so you may have a chance at his role soon!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, if your actor/actress role doesn't work out, here's something to cheer you up: I nominated you for a Serious Blogger Award! Go to my blog to get a link or use this: http://bighannahmontanafan.blogspot.com/2008/05/congratulations-i-mean-to-say-that-in.html

Amber-Mae said...

I think you can win Daisy!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

meemsnyc said...

Daisyana Jones, That's a fabulous outfit!

CastoCreations said...

I will be looking for you in the movie! =D We're going to see it this weekend.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I love you as Daisiana Jones. That is a great entry!

Liss said...

The winners have been announced.

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

Love it...it's cool..
Just in time for the new Indiana Jones flick.

One vote from me for sure.

Andree said...

Has Harrison Ford contacted you yet?? You are HOT, girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails