Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Wacky Whiskers!



Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy,
your whisker might be the most unique whiskers I have ever seen!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have fabulous curly whiskers, Daisy! :)

Tigmut'hep said...

Cute wiggly whiskers! :)

Poppy Q said...

Your whiskers are beautooooful Miss D. I wonder why they grow short on the one side?

Parker said...

If their was ever any doubt why you are called the curly cat, the doubt is gone now!

Irishcoda said...

Oooh, Daisy, you have such curly cute whiskers!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you curly furs are magnificent! From you coat to your whiskers & even inside your ears!

Anonymous said...

This makes me grin :D!
Happy WW!

eastcoastlife said...

You had it permed! Nice whiskers! :)

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Ur whiskers are so special, Daisy! And so are the super curly-wurly furs on ur neck!
Smoochies,

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
That was a stunning portrait of you.

Purrs
Abby

Mickey's Musings said...

I like that Daisy! Every whisker has a mind of it's own :) Heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Sarge Charlie said...

I think you have cute whiskers Miss Daisy

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I love those whiskers, Daisy!

~ KittyBoy

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Yep, those are definitely some different looking whiskers!

Dma said...

how'd you do that?

Christine and FAZ said...

Curly wurly whiskers. FAZ

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We love your curly whiskers. ~Socks, S & C

ZOOLATRY said...

Cute 'n curly. Of course a curly cat should have curly whiskers. Do you use "moussse" or "gel"?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I like your wacky whiskers!

Donna said...

Those are curly like an 1800s mustache. :) Very pretty!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Wow Daisy, you do have crazy whiskers! But they're very pawesome and cool.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

cutie pie!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nomi said...

Your wiskas goes north, south, east and west. Its nice to have a unique endearing feature that no one else has !!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy we love your curly whiskers.

Randi said...

Hey Daisy! Those wacky whiskers remine me of a wacky octpus wigglin' its arms around!

But in a very cute way!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We luvs your out of control whiskers!

catsynth said...

Those are unique whiskers! We like your close-up photos :)

Babs (Beetle) said...

They are very curly whiskers! You have very fluffy fur too. MB says Do you feel like cotton wool to touch?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

So humans have "bad hair days" apparently you have wacky whisker days. I think I'm glad I'm a cat--we look adorable no matter what our whiskers do!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What kind of vibes can you pick up with your astounding whiskers?

Spooky said...

Ooo-la-lah! Such fancy whiskers!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wunnerful wacky whiskers!

Forty Paws said...

Wonderful wacky whiskers!

Luf, Us

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

It looks like you have been using a little curling iron because of all your curls. At least they are different from other cats. You are so special Daisy. Please give Pixie and your Mommie and Daddy hugs. :)

Love, Bobby

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Your curly whiskers so add to yoru charm!!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Daisy! You have the cutest whiskers! They are very curly! That is a great picture!

Mr. Echo said...

And heer I was askeered yoo had broken more of them when yoo went explorin in the food room. Last nite my peeples and I watched all yur viddy-ohs. Daddy sed your Mommy has a lot of time. I sed "I wish yoo had that kinda time!", then we wuz all laffin and laffin at your kyoot moovies.

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy! That was so, so scary yesterday!! Was that when your whiskers got curled?? Just kidding about that. Really, your Mommy was very fast to rescue you and you are a lucky kitty! Please don't get stuck again, or else how will we be able to admire your little pink pinto-bean toe pads? Tee-hee. Really though, so glad you are OK, and that maybe you learned that it's better to enjoy your lovely cat tree out in the open than to be squished into a teeny hidey-hole. Although they are tempting, it's true. Take good care and say thank you a couple more times to your Mommy rescuer!! -- Pepper

Unknown said...

daisy you look very artisticz!! you can be a cover of national geographicz!!

L. Alida said...

Daisy, I love your crazy, curly whiskers! You are always such a good model for your Mommie.
Hugs to You and Pixie! And Smoochies Too!
Lorianna

The Furry Kids said...

Those are awesome whiskies, Daisy!

admin said...

hmm...how did you get that curly whiskers? well, mommy said once long time ago, our old members of meaouwy troops got that curly whiskers accidentally because he wanted to sniff the candle light;)

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi daisy! your whisckars, I likes them!!!

yes mails are awe-some

veronica

LZ said...

Those sure are some really cool whiskers!

Kaze

Liss said...

How pretty. How did your whiskers get so curly?

PB 'n J said...

We love your whiskers - we think they're you-nique, not wacky!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Your whiskers look a lot like Pierro's. His eyelashes are sometimes poking him in the eyes haha
I am old, my whiskers are all gone

You have wonderful whiskers Daisykins

Gizmo said...

Thank you for helping me Daisy!
~Gizmo

Haley H said...

Daisy, I love your wacky whiskers. Very cute. And tell your photographer that I love the lighting on the photo, too. :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think they're cute :-)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I have curly whiskers too! I thought I was just a liitle crazy but I guess not. They seem cuter on you though.

~Goldie

Skeezix the Cat said...

I hate strate hair. I wish my hares were kerly like yers. Mr TF knows a guy at cherch hooze eyebrows look like yer wiskers!

jenianddean said...

I heart your cute little whiskers!! I've missed all your adventures while mom and dad have been gone. I couldn't see the video to see where you had gotten stuck, but I bet you were scairt!! I'm glad your mommie was able to rescue you!!

Hugs and headbutts!!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

The Devil Dog said...

Hahahaha Those whiskers are great, Daisy. So much fun.

Roxy

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmmm . . . it that cuz of all da nip you are doin'?

zevo hussein calamari said...

Did you use the Maybelline Whisker Curler or did you get a perm?

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh your whiskers are so curly and so beautifuls!

Team Tabby said...

Very cute picture, Daisy!

Mindy & Moe

Patrice said...

Did your mommy give you a home perm on your whiskers? Very cute!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

DAISY I THINK YOO NEED SUM HARE STRATENER SO YER WISKERS WON'T LOOK SO ABNORMUL PLEEZE AND THANK YOO I GOT TO SLEEP ON THE BED

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Your whiskers are furry cool, Miss Daisy. I like how they're so curly!
DMM

Chrissie said...

You have the wackiest whiskers I have ever laid eyes on! They each have a little, teeny, tiny mind of their own!

SophieKitty said...

CRAZY!!

Beethoven said...

Do you use curlers for your whiskers Daisy? I want curly whiskers too but no matter what I do, they stay straight!

BNS said...

I love your 'wacky whiskers' because they just add to your uniqueness as a curly cat!

Bobbie

The Cat Realm said...

You sure have the most funky (and that means wonderful in my book!!!) whiskers I have ever seen!
Karl
P.S. Don't forget to go to our wedding reception blog and post your picture! Incredible opportunity to dress up - and I KNOW you can't resist those!
http://krweddingreception.blogspot.com/

Amber-Mae said...

Love those wacky whiskers! Wish mine were as wacky as yours. Should I perm them?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of those cowboys with the real long, curly mustaches. :)
Great shot!

Happy WW from CrAzy Working Mom

Sushi said...

Hi I don't Meow, I actually Woof and I have a question : what is worldless Wednesday? May I participate, or is it exclusively for Meow speakers? Thanks!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Did you squish your whiskers crawling in and out of the hole yesterday? They're all ... curly and wild. Not your usual perfect look.

We could iron them for you, if you'd like? We know where Jan keeps the iron.

Anonymous said...

I love those curly whiskers!

meemsnyc said...

I love those whiskers!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh. Your whiskers sure are cute. Do you apply leave in conditioner for them? :)

~ Girl girl

Motor Home Cats said...

Your whiskers are so cute!

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

You have curly whiskers just like Sesame!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Do you need whisker straightener?
--JB

caspersmom said...

Wacky Whiskers is like having a bad hair day. Even though wacky whiskers look great on you.

Casper

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yikes, Bad Whisker Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails