Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I done a bad, bad thing

Yesterday, I done a very bad thing that scairt even me!

Here is what happened: My Mommie heard a very faint scratching sound and could not figure out where it was coming from. Scratch, scratch, scratch. Scratch, scratch, scratch. She looked everywhere for me, but I was nowhere to be found. She called and called and shook my treat jar, but I could not answer! Finally, she tracked down the scratching noise, and here is where I was:

I never got in there before! Even though I got in, I could not get out. Finally, I squeezed myself as small as I could go, and my Mommie helped me get back out. She had to pull and twist and turn me. I was a little bit upset and scairt. My Mommie said "Daisy, never do that again!" And then she patted me on the head so I was not scairt any more. That was a bad adventure.
ps: Mommie, I think you need to fix the caulk on the tiles there! And also seal up that open space.

Share/Bookmark

87 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Ohhh miss D I was very scairty for you stuck in that little hole. I am glady you is home safe now!!

What a big adventure for you my friend. I hope you got lots of treats. Stay safe sweetie.

Poppy Q

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Well Congratulations you are out!! Daisy~!!!
At least you already success get out of there~~ Or you can't hunt your lizards~~~
Thanks for your mommy helping you out, I can imagine that is very difficult!!!!!
Big hug!!!
Adan

Sasha said...

I couldn't see you properly Daisy in the hole. It doesn't look very nice. I bet you are glad you got out. Never back into a hole you can't back out of!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, you wasn't bad!!! That was very scairty Daisy.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Daisy, you're an adventurer!
Good for you that you are safe and your mommy is Bionic Woman... how in the world she could even pick up faint scratching sounds is beyond us! Our mommy's hearing is terrible!
That area needs to be barricaded!
Purrs and kissies,

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy

I would've been so scairt, I could barely see you in the video so I know it must've been a very small spot. I am so glad your Mom was an intrepid hunter and found you and helped get you out. I bet she will get that spot fixed in no time...

Purrs
Abby

Parker said...

I am glad that you got out! That must have been very scary!

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow Daisy, you must be careful. Sometimes we cats can be a little too curious. FAZ

Maria said...

My Daisy gets in the exact same spot. But she's only 4 months old, so she fits easily. It's on our priority 'to do' list to close that off before she grows much more!
Glad you got out safely Daisy!!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Wow Daisy that was a very scary adventure. We are glad you got our OK.

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

Better be careful next time ms daisy.

You're lucky your mommmie is around.

Stay safe and sound...

Tink said...

The picture of where you wre doesn't show up for me, but it sounds like a scary adventure!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy!!! I did not think you were ever big enough to get stuck!!! Good thing your Mom was able to rescue you :) I think it needs to be fixed.Curiosity and the cat you know ;)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that was a scairty adventure! Thank goodness you found your way out!

Mom's home!! But Grayson got BooBoos on his sweet furry face Sunday before Mom came home. Owie.

Henson Ray said...

Love the top photo! You should have a caption contest for that one.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

whew! i was scairt just watching that vid-e-o! don't do that daisy! just sayin'...

smiles, auntie bee
xxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

"Oh My" Daisy I'm so glad your okay
(hugs) to you and your mom :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry scaree

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How scary, Daisy! We are glad that you are okay.

Liss said...

Oh, poor baby! Nixon and Fatty should read this, they try to do the same thing and it scairts their mama. She doesn't know what's under there!

Spooky said...

You're lucky that your Mommie found you and was able to get you out. That's a very scary place to be!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am so glad you got out of that hole! I hope your Mom covers it up so that no other cats get stuck in there!

JuJuBee

LZ said...

Daisy I can see how interesting that might have seemed but it was very dangerous!! I am glad you are out and OK.

Kaze

Quasi said...

Daisy, this story gave me shivers. I don't usually advise cats to be careful, but I'll make an exception in your case -- there can be danger in small spaces!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, how scary! However did you squeeze in there? Please don't do it again. You could be injured.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no we can't see where you got stuck!! We can see two pikchurs wiv a blank space in between. We tried IE as well as Firefox. Mebbe it will show furr us later.We are glad your mum got you out.

Mr. Hendrix said...

ooo i was scared too until i saw you come out. at least now you know if you get in there again, you can get out!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Daisy I am glad you got out! I used to go up behind the cupboards too but with the new kitchen there is no place. I am very good at squeezing through. I would have shown you how!

Your friend in tight places

Gemini

Shaggy and Scout said...

Poor sweet little girl!!! Were you looking for a new safe spot to hide in for when the loud scary repairmen come to the house?

Cat Street Boyz said...

Only you, tiny Daisy, could fit in that so small of a space. Most of us could not even contort our bodies to wiggle in there but I am so glad you were saved! Mommies are our guardian earth angels that's for sure! Now the question is...why would you even go in there....did you smell a mouse? =^Y^=Ty

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, what if mommy had not been there or couldn't find yoo! Yoo might have been stuck in there for HOURS wifout treats or anything! Dat is furry scary.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That was one of the scariest movies I've ever seen, Daisy!
Sure am glad your Mommie was at home and heard you scratching.

~ Noah

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness! How scary! I'm so glad your Mommie figured out where you were and helped you to get out of that bad spot. I hope it's covered up real soon so no one can ever get in there again.

Babs (Beetle) said...

That was a really big bad adventure!

I would have been very scared too. I used to run and hide in tiny little places when I was small, but I don't any more. I do sometimes go places and MB helps me out again- she thinks I can't get out myself, but of course I can really.

Purrs, Sukie X

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That looked really scary. I am glad you are ok!
--JB

Gizmo said...

Oh Daisy! Glad you are okay. My kitty sister used to get under the dresser and couldn't get back out. Mommy would have to have grandpa lift it so Mommy could grab her! But, Jewels is in kitty heaven now..thanks for bringing back those fun memories of her.
Luvs, Gizmo

The Crew said...

Daisy, thank heavens you're safe! How did you ever get into that tiny space?!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

OH MY! How scary!! Be careful!! I'm so glad you are safe!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, I wonder how on earth you got in there! You could have died from starving. Good job your mum heard you, little naughty!

PB 'n J said...

Oh we bet your Mommie was worried! We're so glad you're safe now!

Tybalt said...

Oh Daisy, that is VERY VERY scary! Please don't do that again!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, that is very scairty! What on earth made you want to go in there? I am glad your Mum found you and you were able to get out - please be more careful!

Anonymous said...

Daisy what a scary adventure! One time at our old house Bounce got into the kitchen ceiling. Mom heard him crying and crying but could not find him. Then he fell through the light cover and landed on the kitchen table. He was scairt and had to go under the bed.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, how very scared you must've been! I can only imagine how scared your Mommie must've been too, once she discovered where you were! I'm so glad you're safe and sound!!

L. Alida said...

Daisy Honey, are you ok? I'm sure you and Mommie were very scared! I'm so glad Mommie has good ears and came to your rescue. Kitties get into the oddest places! It's that curious cat thing, I guess. :)
You be careful Daisy. I hope you have a scary-free day! Mommie too. :)
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Purrageous Pirates said...

Oh Daisy, that looked scary! We are glad you are out and are safe and sound!!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

A long time ago when my ancestor, Ripley, was a wee kitten, he got shut in the refrigerator for about twenty minutes. He jumped inside while the groceries were being put away. When Mommy found him, he was mighty cold. Daisy, never go in unfamiliar places again. Sorry you got stuck and scared. My daddy and Mommy close off entry points so we do not ge tinto trouble. Love, Bobby

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Holy moly! Good thing your Momma has good ears and heard the scratchin'! Sounds like it was like she was deliverin' a baby!

The Furry Kids said...

Holy cats! That sounds super askeery, Daisy. But I'm a little worried - did your mom grab the camera *before* she helped you out of there? Hmmm.

Love,
Tazo

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow ... dat wuzza tite skweez fer u daisy. i enjoyed heerin yer mom'z voice tho. she sowndz kwite nice.
luv--jh

Mr. Echo said...

Oh Daisy, I'm so glad yoo wuz reskyood! I once got locked in Daddy's stoodio overnight and that wuz bad but not neerly as skairy as bein stuck in a hole like that. Now my mommy takes kitty cat inventorry all the time cuz she worries about us so. I bet your mommy duz too.

Yoo diddint brake any more wiskers did yoo?

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Hmmmm, we couldn't see what you was stuck in cause the photo won't load. Well, we are just glad that you are okay!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe
ps. Have you seen our van?

Nomi said...

Your video isn't loading but it sounds like you got into a very tiny space. Be careful Daisy. Well done Mummy for rescuing you.

dennis said...

Dennis was without internet access for two days! Dennis was thinking non stop about Daisy.
The man just came and gave Dennis a new modum.

Daisy, your mommy will seal up that bad space.
Daisy, if you're ready for an adventure, once you calm down, stop by.

The Devil Dog said...

That sounds very scary, Daisy. Sealing up that hole is a very good idea. You don't want to get stuck there again. We are glad you are okay.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, Daisy! I'm so glad your Mom heard you, then rescued you! That looks very scary. Were you trying your paw at being an archaeologist? *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

3 things we know for sure: A guy loves duct tape; a chick loves caulk (just ask my hubby) and Daisy loves getting into messes Momma has to bail her out of. Silly girl - and all this time I thought tricks were for kids! (Glad you are ok, Daisy! :-))

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh sweet Daisy! That is so scary! Our Mommy would have been so worried if she could not find one of us. She always does a "head count" before leaving the house just in case one of us gets accidentally locked in a room! We are so happy that you got out of that cabinet without getting hurt!

Mommy says that the picture of you is amazing!

We let her up from bed rest so that we could visit our friends!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Miss Daisey, please be carefull squeesing into small spaces. You can get losted easy.

Are you kitties anywhere close to the fires in the Everglades? We've been wondering and worrying about you.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

oh my daisy! that does sounds scary. i am glad you gotted out safely! that is a silly place to hide. although I also likes small spaces very, very much and I prolly would go in there too.

Unknown said...

Love your blog! Came here via Entrecard. "Dropping" in to say hello and let you know.

Happy day and thx for the giggle. Kittie killer kute *wink* (Rhonda a/k/a Chuck)

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Oh no Daisy!! Don't scare your mommy!!

I use my paws to get into kitchen cabinets sometimes (and I get in trouble for it) but I've never gotten into scary places like dat!

Donna said...

Awwww, Daisy. So happy to see you're okay.

Just Ducky said...

Daisy what a scary thing to get into someplace you couldn't get out of. You have mum going to the kitchen to check our cupboards for holes like that. But then I am not so skinny like you to fit through small holes!

SophieKitty said...

Holy Moly! That was dangerous. I'm glad your mommie found you.

Chrissie said...

Goodness Gracious, Miss Daisy! You were VERY ADVENTUROUS today..that was quite a bit of derring-do on you part, to go where no cat has gone before..you've been into A BLACK HOLE...and lived to tell about it!

Motor Home Cats said...

Poor Daisy, That was a small hole to be in, and so hard to get out of. We hope you don't try to get in there again.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

The Lazy Iguana said...

That is a great hidey place for when it is time to go to the V E T.

Max said...

Whoa...that coulda been bad. I wonder if we have a hole like that and if I can get Buddah to crawl in it...?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Did you still git some treats?

CastoCreations said...

Oh Daisy! That is so scary!!! Don't do that again okay? =)

Jimmy Joe said...

Ooo, Daisy, that is a very scary adventure! I am glad your Mommie is a good engineer and was able to get you out.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Ah.. that was so scary. I'm glad you're out now.

~ Girl girl

Skeezix the Cat said...

Phew!!! What a scairty thing to happen to yoo! At leest yer mom had the prezinse of mind to grab the videeyo camra and make a moovey beefore she helped yoo git owt of that hellhole.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, pleeze don't tell the FL I sed hellhole.

Asta said...

Daisy
Don't scawe us ow youwself like that again..
Thank you fow all youw comfowting puwws..I gave them to auntie Kawen..and she said they weally helped
love and smoochie kisses,ASTA

Amber-Mae said...

WE'RE BACK!!! Oh my dog, I love your expression in the 1st picture! Wow, how did you manage to squeeze in that small hole & get stuck Daisy? You are one funny cat...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Randi said...

Oh no Daisy! I bet your mommi was very scairt as well when she couldn't find you...Poor poor Daisy...are you sure your sister Pixie didn't lure you into the hole with some Temptations?

So happy you are safe & sound...please don't do that again...

Love & Licks,
Randi

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

However could you get into a hole that small?????? Poor Daisy!

Cindy said...

That must have been a very scary place to be in and not be able to get out of. I had to laugh, though, at the picture of you at the beginning of the story.

Unknown said...

Ohmaigosh!! it is terrfyz!! you stuck for how longz?? you is such a smart kitteh to let your mommie knows where you hid. Me is glad u is out!!

Tesla and Hansel said...

im glad yoor mommeh help git yoo outta der! Oh my gosh dat musve been so scairy!

Patrice said...

Wow Daisy, you've had a rough week. First you had to hide behind the couch, now this.

meemsnyc said...

Oh my goodness Daisy, what a scary adventure to be stuck under the cabinet! Don't do that again please!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hooray we can see your video now. We thought we had sumfing wrong wiv the compooter but it wuz DP Blogger being bad again. However did you get into that little hole? Eric wouldn't even get his head in there.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I am so relieved that you were able to get out of that smallest of small places! What a scary video!

Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Andree said...

Oh Daisy, that was so scary! It reminds me of when my Charlie was in the cellar and somehow climbed up into the linen closet in the back bathroom. Except there was a wall there and he couldn't back up and get out! I had to take the wall down while I talked to him. He was howling, Daisy! He is OK, too, and I don't think he'll do that again, either.

Related Posts with Thumbnails