Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Mystery: A riddle for you!

He who has it doesn't tell about it.
He who takes it doesn't know about it.
He who knows what it is doesn't want it.
What is it?


Do you know the answer? Click HERE to see if you are correct! This is a very, very hard one.

Share/Bookmark

77 Notes for Daisy:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I did not get the riddle right! I guessed medicine but it was not right...
Oh and I was wet cuz I had another bath! The nerve!
Love Miss Peach

Poppy Q said...

Miss D that was super duper hard this week. Thanks for making us use our brain cells.

Have a great week sweet girl.

Poppy Q

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Well this is a very difficult one for me!!!!!
Thanks for telling me!!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're glad you gave the answer cuz we would never haf guessed that in a thousand years. Well if we lived furr a thousand years we wouldn't haf guessed.

Nomi said...

Ov course you didn't know it was 'funny money', it was just 'resting in your account' wasn't it ?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You had us stumped.

Daisy we hope you don't get in trouble with your funny money. ~Socks, S & C

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

It's really a hard one, Daisy!
And also a hard lesson on funny money and that is important to know, thanx for going through the trouble! :D
A good Monday Morn to you and Pixie!

Henson Ray said...

You know, I totally did not get that right. I thought you were looking for something more abstract. Like a deceptive nature or a case of halatosis.Glad I was wrong.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, we didn't even come close. That is a very good riddle!

Sharon "Lucero" said...

You stumped me! Good riddle.

I got a recommendation on my blog post about people loving their cats to visit you and ask about the Devon Rex cat breed. Daisy is a cute kitty. I love her large ears. My biggest concerns about having an indoor cat are their habits, if they are hypoallergenic and if they are good with kids. What have been your experiences with Daisy?

The Meezers or Billy said...

that was hard Daisy!!! now we need a nap

Anonymous said...

Daisy, Daisy. When will you learn. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY! (Just ask for a bigger allowance!)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, that was a tough riddle! We didn't get ir right. :(

Paula said...

You stumped me, Daisy! Good one.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, this one was way too hard for the Old Sarge but after clicking here I must agree with you.

Ramses said...

How much 'nip can you get with it?! ;)

Dma said...

way too hard for a monday morning.

Jasmine Shanea said...

darn. i thought it was newspapers since u were sitting on them. Sigh. Guess you are still traumatised by the whole funny money incident. *hugs daisy*

Anonymous said...

Too early on a Monday to think hard, so I looked at the answer right away. That is a valuable lesson to learn about funny money.

An appropriate photo of you, because it reminds me of a sphinx. The Riddle of the Curly Sphinx! :-)

Spooky said...

Ah, that was good, Daisy!

Thanks for the great entertainment at my party this weekend! That tutu was darling! We'll have to do it again soon.

Irishcoda said...

We guessed wrongly but, Daisy, you always have the coollest blog topics!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Really good riddle! Your mom takes the bestest pictures in the world. Of course, you are exceptionally beautiful. *blush*
Your friend Tommy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
Riddle me this...

OOPS this was too hard for me.
I did not get it either.

But I see you are already boning up on new topics with all of that newspapers you are on.

Purrs
Abby

Cat Street Boyz said...

Wow, we were WAAY off..we guessed fleas! That was a good one Daisy but now we have brain burn..chuckle..=^Y^=Ty

Anonymous said...

Nope even the mom guess wrong :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We were clueless!

Junior and Orion

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we thawt it was a virus. Dis is furry timely cuz a bank here discovered dat someone was passing "funny money" and dad went and checked all his papers to make sure dey is real.

PB 'n J said...

That was tough riddle Daisy - you're so clever!

Anonymous said...

That wuz a hard riddle, Miss Daisy. I never egtted the answer.

The Furry Kids said...

Darn! That was a hard one, Daisy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was a very tough riddle!

Quasi said...

This was too hard for me for a Monday morning! I hope you had a great weekend.

Babs (Beetle) said...

My, that was a hard one. I didn't get it, but I did chuckle. It was funny.

Purrs, Sukie X

CastoCreations said...

That is a very clever riddle Daisy. I didn't get it. =) I'm not very good at riddles though.

L. Alida said...

Daisy, that was so hard! but, what a good riddle. It reminded me of the trouble you had with your funny money. :) Your Monday mysteries have been fun.
Have a great day with Pixie and Mommie!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

catsynth said...

Oh, that was a difficult riddle.

We really like your "serious" photo.

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy, you completely stumped me but the solution cracked me up:) xxx

Gizmo said...

Oh Daisy, I didnt figure it out!
Oh, and I just wanted to tell you to stay safe and inside with all those wildfires and all that smoke. When I woke up this morning, there was smoke that had blown up here to north Alabama! Be Safe!!
Purrs, Gizmo

Tybalt said...

Wow, Daisy! I didn't get the riddle right - I think I am trying to forget your brief life of crime.

Mr. Echo said...

I had no idear what the answer was. If yoo gets arrestid for the funny munneys we will bail you out!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We were very wrong.
We guessed a germ.

Happy Monday to you, Daisy!
~ Napoleon

Gizmo said...

Hey Daisy, I just did my first meme and just wanted to let you know I tagged you!
Purrrs, Gizmo

Liss said...

Herbie appreciates your comment.

We are all hoping you do the contest.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, your riddles are getting too hard for me. I had to click on "here" and then I went HA HA HA when I read the answer :-D

Anonymous said...

We could not figure out the riddle Daisy! It was a really good one!

Sweets the Cat said...

What a tricky riddle! I was way off, so much so that I am embarrassed to say. Glad you had the answer! :D

Kimo and Sabi said...

Farts? (hehehehe)

Mickey's Musings said...

You are right,that was hard. I did not guess ;)
Purrs Mickey

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I did not get the riddle. Good one Daisy. And you look especially cute today sitting on those newspapers.
--JB

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow. That was vary vary hard. I didn't git it!

Mr. Hendrix said...

that was a hard one! i believe you didn't know it was real money. no one with a hello kitty birthmark would use "funny money" knowingly.

Mr. Hendrix said...

that was a hard one! i believe you didn't know it was real money. no one with a hello kitty birthmark would use "funny money" knowingly.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ooh, we DIDNT get this one right! We guessed "pity". But what a great answer "counterfeit money" is! Yer right, that one was fery hard.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmmm. We didn't guess it right.

We hope you aren't going to jail over your funny money experience.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I's did nots get it right, actuallys I couldn'ts think of an answer :(

Forty Paws said...

Hoppy Bear Dear!

Luf, Us

The Furry Fighter said...

oh that was very hard Daisy, we did not get it at all. no where near!

my meowmie got given a fake note once in her change from a market stall. she managed to pass it back on though to another market stall holder!

xxx

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I NEVER would have guessed this one.
MissPeachie had a great answer though :-)


purrs to all of youthere in FLA

Anonymous said...

That was a good one Daisy!

Chrissie said...

Is it a COLD?

P.S. I have a whole colony of snails, just like your friend, who have nothing better to do than eat my mom's hollyhocks..can we ship them over to you?

The Devil Dog said...

It was very hard. Mom did not get it. Ah well. She can't be good at everything.

Roxy

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That was a very hard riddle! How did ya think of such a riddle?!? I dun wanna know..

SophieKitty said...

I was totally stumped! Maybe my brain just wasn't awake yet.

Ellen Whyte said...

I thought it was laryngitis!

meemsnyc said...

I didn't guess correctly, that was a hard one! But a good riddle!! No one likes to get counterfeits. Oh no!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look supremely studious atop those newspapers, Miss Daisy. Is your air nice an' clean now or do you still have wildfires in your neck of the woods? Wildfires are horrible!!!
DMM

Anonymous said...

I guessed furball. Dang.....

Willow said...

Oh no, I thought and thought but could not answer the riddle! But I had fun trying to guess!

Purrrrrrs, Willow

Anonymous said...

I actually guessed AIDS/HIV. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Hayy..today you looking in a great mood.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh fake money are very sneaky..

~ Girl girl

Karen Jo said...

That was a very hard riddle, Daisy. I guessed germs. I love the laryngitis answer. Be careful with the funny money, Daisy, and be doubly careful with the fires.

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

I must admit it's a hard one.

The first thing that comes to mind is money but still I was wrong. 'Counterfeit' never crossed my mind really.

Very clever...

I'll try it to my students come school time.

Miss you...

Anonymous said...

You know what ? I really thought for about 5 min that what I have read.LOL.

Donna said...

Wow, don't use that unless you're playing Monopoly.

Andree said...

This was so hard! I never would've gotten it. I'm glad you have the answers up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails