Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!




I hope my hamster friend Stifler enjoyed his cameo in my comic!
Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Hahaha I knew the snail would beat the lizard.

Daisy do they get temptations for modeling for your comics?

Have a nice week sweet friend and banana kisses to miss P.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cute comic, Daisy! We are laughing at the side dish comment!

Kimo and Sabi said...

HAHAHAHA! Whut would you serve yer side dish wif?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Um, . . . we knows you said Sidekick . . . but side dish is tastier!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very funny!!!!!! Stifler looks like a GIANT HAMSTER!!! What are they feeding that guy?

Black Cat said...

Hahahahaha, that's a great comic (as usual) Daisy - very witty and cute. I'm going to visit Stifler now coz I haven't met him before:) xxx

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

Hehehehe, I LOVED that. My humans say they used to own hamsters and think they are lots of fun. They make me hungry, though.

Alexi said...

Hahaha! Who won the role of sidekick? We hope Pixie's doing well. We have some bananers for her.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahaha efurryone wants to be your sidekick Daisy.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

a hamster izza good sidekick.
a guinea pig iz even better.
luv--jh

Leslie said...

It's Sunday! It's Sunday! It's Sunday!
We love the snail!!!!
We love the whole thing actually. :)

Mom has to teach grade 6 all day Wednesday and she thinks she will do her "Daisy's Designs" lessons with them!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Mommy is laughing so hard! This is one of your best! What a surprise for Stifler to make a cameo! Now all the Taylor CatSSSSS want to be Daisy's sidekick! We were so happy to see that Mr. Snail is back...and Mr. Lizard!

FANTASTIC SUNDAY COMIC. Mommy loves Sundays with Daisy!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

I think Stifler might win the sidekick audition!!
The lizard and BBQ sauce ....hahahahahahaha!!!! Good one :)
Purrs Mickey

Team Tabby said...

That is just such funny banter between the lizard and snail, and then Stifler drops in to heat up the sidekick competition. Very funny.

Mindy & Moe

Donna said...

Hello, Hamster!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think Stifler makes an adorable sidekick. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

woo hoo! the snail wins!!! and tell that lizard in the south we deep fry! ha ha ha

smiles, aunti bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxo

pee ess: stay inside, it is smokey out there! yuk!

Anonymous said...

Lol...Great Comic :)

Samantha & Mom said...

MOL!!! That was a great Sunday Comic Daisy! The snail is cute and the lizard was funny! We bet Stifler was excited to be your cameo guest star!
Your FL furiends,

Brownie said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't stop laughin' :D

Parker said...

"Side Dish!" HaHaHaHaHa!
I just love your Sunday comics!
What a lucky hamster Stifler is!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We were surprised to see cute Stifler in your Sunday comics.
So cute!

~ The Bunch

Sarge Charlie said...

stifler did a grand entry, everyone wants to be your best friend.

Dma said...

I like snail's snarky sense of humor.

Kitikata-san said...

Cute Daisy!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, how funny. i's laffing at tha sidekick versus side-dish comments.
And Stifler, there's Stifler. Wow. Tha Sunday Comics are always so much fun, Daisy.
Love & Purrs,
KC

pee ess: Faith Boo caught a big lizard in ours house last week. i's gotted some pickshures to post of that later. it wasn't pretty, so maybe tell Mr. Lizard to not come in that day.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hahahaha! Furry funny comic!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

That was a very clever web comic! Very funny, too!

Tara said...

Hehehe...great comic! Made me laugh!

My paw is feeling much better, thanks for the kind words!

Tara

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, that was a very funny comic! We loved the side dish remark! Heh!

Thanks for coming to Panda Bear and Meerkat's Birthday Party! Great seeing you!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Irishcoda said...

Daisy, I just love your comics! And I know the name of the last little guy was Stifler but I heard "Swiper!" in my head so I guess I'm watching toooo much Dora The Explorer, LOL!

Babs (Beetle) said...

That was very funny. Then your Sunday comic is always very funny :O)

Purrs, Sukie X

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think the last one is the classic moment~!!
Hehehehehe~~~~

Anonymous said...

ohoh - with a name like "Stifler" you know its gonna get stickier before it gets better.....!

CastoCreations said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Daisy you are a hoot! =D

Shaggy and Scout said...

Side dish!! HA...Snail got Lizard on that one!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Mwahahahaha!

Mr. Echo said...

The lizard got owned big time. Funny stuff!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey, are yoo holding side-kick auditions? We laffed really hard at dat "side dish" comment. Yoor comics make our Sunday start off wif FUN.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Stifler is cuter AND funnier than Mr. Lizard an' Mr. Snail (although "side-dish" is pretty darn humorous).
DMM

Cat Street Boyz said...

Good one Daisy, glad to eat...no no no, meet Stifler, he's so so um cute! =^Y^=Ty

Jans Funny Farm said...

How cute. We sure hope Stifler is doing better. Perhaps this will cheer him up.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy! Look all those who are just so eager to be your sidekick! That's wonderful. I can't wait to see who you choose!

Quasi said...

Lizard, your role in Daisy's life does indeed start with an "s" and end with a "k." It's "snack." And now there's a new creature in town? These auditions for Daisy's sidekick could be bigger than "American Idol"!

Nomi said...

My miewmie had a hamster once but it was a furry long time ago, long before my ancestors was borned. He was called Pirmin after Pirmin Zurbriggen the Swiss downhill ski champion.

Victor Tabbycat said...

How grate that Stifler could bisit you today!

dennis said...

Dennis says a post is just not a post without the lovely visage of my fabulous Daisy.
Daisy is so expressive and beautiful her face should appear in every post!

L. Alida said...

Oh, Daisy that was so funny!
"Side dish" Hee hee. :) I'm sure cute little Stifler is honored to be in your comic. I always know your Sunday comics will make me smile.
Have a great day honey.
Hugs and smoochies,
Lorianna

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Did we miss the audition??? Are we too late??? We would LOVE to be your sidekick Miss Daisy!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe
ps. NO van yet!

Anonymous said...

Yuk yuk yuk!!! "Side dish"!!!! Funny!

Ellen said...

Absolutely hilarious!!!! I love it!!!!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Stifler is adorable. And your comic today was very funny. Thank you!

meemsnyc said...

Awww, that was such a great comic!

Punkin said...

WOVED THE COMIC. IT MADE MES LAUGFES ALOT.

YOU HAVE SUCH CUTE CLOTHES TOO

WOOFS AND LICKS
PUNKIN

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Daisy! Snail is very smart to have such a snappy line to say to Lizard.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think Stifler should be your sidekick. He is much less slimy than snail and less sneaky than lizard.
--JB

Anonymous said...

Another cute and funny Sunday Funnie, and this one had a nice twist at the end.

Andree said...

HA HA I am so laughing! The comics are evolving weekly I see and I love it more than ever.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy - this is one of your best!
I love the side dish remark!!!!


Not The Mama

Sassy Kat said...

I didn't know you know Stifler, I think he will make a great sidekick. I wonder who he will pal with?

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

I yam so happy dats Stifler gots in on da audishunz!!! Hiz leggy mustee be better. & evfun though I tinks da snail & da lizard iz furry funny & I laughsez evfurry time I seez dem, I yam gladz dat Stifler iz makin' a appeareance. I knowz dats you will pix him!!!!
PS: Tank you fur purrin' fur da momee here. Her backee iz much better. Dat purrin' worksez!

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Really funny comic Daisy. We never know what is lurking around the corner, do we?

Great job~

Ann

Motor Home Cats said...

Haha - that was really funny Daisy! We love that Stifler came to join in on the fun. We loved that the snail said that the lizard was the side dish. This was probably your best comic yet!

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Cara said...

Hello Daisy. Long time no see. I've missed you. I've been unwell :-(

x

Cara

Liss said...

Very funny. Nixon, Fatty, and Herbie hope one day they'll be in the comic.

Liss said...

Very funny. Nixon, Fatty, and Herbie hope one day they'll be in the comic.

The Devil Dog said...

That is very funny, Daisy. Snail certainly has good answers to lizard.

Roxy

sammawow said...

That was brilliant - we are all smiling here!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Karen Jo said...

That's a great comic, Daisy. I loved the banter between Lizard and Snail, but Stifler's cameo was the best part.

Anonymous said...

thats a really funny comic, I just read the comic and enjoyed much. thanks for the post.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Daisy! Our Mommy is laughing so hard! What a great Sunday comic!

We hope you and Pixie Bananers had a wonderful weekend :)

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Miss Daisy.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hello, Stifler :-D

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Uh-oh, Lizard and Snail are BOTH in trouble! Stifler is funnier AND cuter...

The Crew said...

Hahahaha! A hamster is the perfect sidekick, Daisy.

Chrissie said...

I think that Stifler would make a great sidekick! He's neither slimy, like your snail, nor does his tail detach under stress, like your rude lizard..course, you could have him as a snack when you get hungry..but he's a friend..my mom says we don't eat our friends!

industrialpoppy said...

Too funny-my cats and I think it's hilarious!

Unknown said...

Oh this made me laugh so much Daisy!! Sidekick and sidedish line is genious!! you guys are all such a good sidekickz!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa Stifler is cute here. Who is your sidekick Daisy?

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Where is Miss Daisy?I miss her a lot.

Anonymous said...

Oh.This is unbelievable.I thought there will be some cool picture of Miss. Daisy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails