Thursday, May 22, 2008

My new color copier!

I am very, very excited because I just got a new COLOR copier! See, the package says it is Great For Copying Comics. This will be very useful, because I do not have my very own copier. The copier comes in this neat little egg-shaped package.
Let's start copying! First, I will select a good comic to copy. I like Peanuts because Snoopy is funny.
Here is my first copy. I am a little bit disappointed with the copy quality. And it is not very colorful either. The only color is yellow! That's not even my favorite color.
I am comparing the copy to the original. The original is much, much better.
Next I am testing out the Enlargement function. Hmmm, there seems to be a lot of distortion...
I am very, very disappointed with my copier. And I wasted $1.99 of my allowance on it! I cannot recommend this product.
ps: Be sure to have your Mommie help you with this equipment. The instructions say "NOT A GUM. DO NOT EAT OR CHEW." Safety first!

Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Jasmine Shanea said...

Daisy, actually I think that your putty copier is kinda cool! If you don't want it, you can always give it to me. lol. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I just love reading your blog. It is my favorite thing to do!!!! You are very comical and get into all kinds of mischief. And I love your wardrobe.
Hugs,
Hazel

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Daisy,
I love the last photo of you, it's extremely gorgeous~~
Although you may think you waste money, but you earn a experience~ And I think that is still good~~

Purr,
Adan

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. good thing you tested this product and let us know that it's not very good. So sorry that you wasted your allowance on it

~ Girl girl

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Never mind Daisy, it is always disappointing when a new product doesn't live up to your expurrtayshuns.

Parker said...

Gee Daisy, I am so sorry that the copier was a dissapointment. It might have done a better job if it was pink!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
tomorrow i will show u da silly putty dat mi mom playz wid wen she iz thinkin an thinkin at da compyooter. she never thot to yooz it azza copier. i will tell her.
luv--jh

Kathy said...

Daisy -- I just love your blog! It was recommended to me by JD at I Do Things. I've subscribed so I won't miss any of your antics!

Poppy Q said...

What a great lesson Miss D. Good work on the investigating of another bogus product.

Smooches.

Anonymous said...

Poor Daisy! Purrhaps you can take it back for a refund, or sell it on eBay!

You could even auction it off on CFHF: "Color Putty Copier once owned by Daisy" - we think would be a huge hit!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow Daisy, thank you for testing this copier before recommending it. We are sorry that you wasted your allowance. We agree with Gandalf & Grayson, you should auction it off! You would make lots of green papers!!!

The pictures of you are great...as usual!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

LOL Daisy, Mommy remembers playing with silly putty when she was little but she agrees it didn't make a good copier. ~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

It sure looked promising for a minute there, Daisy!
Sorry about your allowance, maybe u can set up a reimbursement scheme with ur mommie, when the product doesn't work out? I'm sure she understands... :)
Love kissies,

Anonymous said...

Daisy, there must be a warranty. Maybe you can return your defective copier.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, sorry those meanie people lied. I know a good lawyer. Who you might ask? Me! I won a case at school, and changed history!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh on, you can't even eat it! that stinks.

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you are a good reviewer of products! You should call Consumer Reports and ask them for a job reviewing products for cats!

Spooky said...

I think Gandalf & Grayson have a great idea!

Maybe the case that the color copier came in will make a good toy?

Anonymous said...

Daisy, is it sticky? Maybe the lizards would like to play with it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your copier was a disappointment.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I's brings it back and get your green papers back. I finks the bean word is de fec tive?

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy, I don't think you need to copy comics. Nobody's comics are as good as yours!

Purrs, Sukie X

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Maybe the pink one would work better.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,sorry your copier did not work out! You tested it so we don't have too!!!! You could get a job with Consumer Reports!!!
I think working for Mythbusters would be way more fun though ,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Dma said...

my mum would not let me have silly putty when i was a kid because she thought i'd get it stuck in the carpet. i gotta say though, for a $1.99 copier it does a decent job.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that's good to know daisy. this is like a psa you know?? (public service announcement) perhaps you could work on a local news show doing things like this for the public to be educated on products....

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

My son has had good results with the tan-colored Silly Putty. He has tried about a dozen different kinds! :| Keep trying. ;)

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We think you should demand a refund! It said color copier and it isn't so they lied. Truth in advertising we say!!

Sarge Charlie said...

I want some of that, thanks for the info miss daisy

Tara said...

I think I would have fun playing with that thing!

Tara

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a good review, but I also think it is dangerous for cats, as it could get stuck in our furs!
--JB

Quasi said...

It's so disappointing when products turn out to be NOT as advertised. But thanks, anyway, for the "Cat Consumer Report."

jenianddean said...

I think you should give it two paws down! Yellow isn't my favorite color either!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I think you might be able to take it back for a refund... or maybe write the company hmmmmm
Trying new stuff is fun. I think you need a raise in your allowance!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! Daisy, one more note of caution: When da momee here waz a itty-bitty gurl, she gots dat stuffee stuck in her furzez & had to haz it cut out!!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I think for a $1.99 you got your money's worth. The only thing that was misleading was the 'color' part. It's only one color really...

Purrs
Abby

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very interesting!

I am glad you mentioned not eating it as it looked kinda tempting.

~Goldie

Nomi said...

Poor Daisy. I finl you haf been 'had' and I wood certaynly demand a wefund of my allowance. How comes you gets an allowance ? I must talk to my miewmie cos I don't get one and I wood like to buy fings.

BonzoGal said...

Daisy, maybe Consumer Reports will pay you for this informative article. You're a good product reviewer... but don't volunteer to crash test anything!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, we are glad you have become a consumer advocate! With your wise advice we will avoid many poor choices in our purchases.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It looks like an interesting toy even if it does not copy.

Tybalt said...

How disappointing, Daisy! And to think you spent your allowance on it, when the package lied to you. I am very upset about this.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy,

Not only do you look disappointed, you look a little bit disgusted that you might have been taken in. Hope your Mommie has her receipt. You can return the item and get your money back. Put it in a safe piggy bank.

Love, Bobby

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy ... P.S. Ask your Mommie and Daddy for a color laser printer. Now, they really work. My Mommy could use one of those. The real expense in the cost of the ink.

Lobe,

Bobby

Mr. Echo said...

I am sad yoo got ripped off yur hard workin munnies. Yoo shooda paid for it with those funny munnies yoo had.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Thanks fur testing this product Daisy. We won't waste our allowance on...wait, we don't get an allowance! Uh, mom, we need to talk...

Skeezix the Cat said...

Maybey the copies arn't so grate cuz yer low on toner. And buy a pink egg.

Sushi said...

Daisy, you are a real character, lots and lots of fun!! Do you have other Woof speaker friends or am I the only one? ;)
PS: Tell me something, I'm knew to Entrecard, I saw you on my inbox, so what should I do in return? Put a link to your blog in mine? Please let me know and I'll do it, well, I'll do it anyway, 'cause your blog rocks!

Anonymous said...

Nope, don't chew it. It doesn't taste real good. Take it from me...LOL!

L. Alida said...

I seem to remember being a bit disappointed with that stuff too Daisy. But, you sure look cute demonstrating it! :) Your Mommie takes such good pictures of you.
Hugs and Smoochies Honey,
Lorianna

The Crew said...

Very interesting, Daisy. Too bad it didn't give the results you expected.

Bonnie Story said...

Oh, so disappointing, really. False advertising. Kind of like Sea Monkeys! They are not monkeys, and not in the sea. Well, it's a lesson learned anyway. I think you might like ePinions.com to do product research. That helps especially with the household and cat-hold items. We are excited for Fashion Friday! What will it be? Pepper and Bonnie

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

You did a great review on your color copier, Daisy! On your advise we will not purchase one!
And thanks for teleporting over when momma and daddy were gone, that was really fun and we had a great visit!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

dennis said...

Dennis had that copier too! it made funny noises when you chewed it and had a strange texture. Dennis would not eat it again, so it's a total washout.

Tesla and Hansel said...

dat copier iz piece of pooooo.

I sank yoo fer ratin dis product, now i no waste meh mones on it. Stoopid tricks dem beans play. DEM BEANS.

i canna believe yoo went back in dat spot daisy. I jus canna believe yoo wud do a sing like dat. Yoo got stucked for such a long tim! But, when i waz a baby, mommeh saw meh get stuck ahind washin machine and den, i kept goin back der too so had to make barrier...

But... i liked it cuz mommeh couldna git der....

The Furry Kids said...

I think if you roll your copier up into a ball and then throw it, it might bounce. Or something.

Love,
Tazo

Lux said...

Daisy, you are an inspiration to all of us! :)

caspersmom said...

Hi Daisy, sorry you didn't like your copier. Like Gandalf and Grayson said, you could auction it off. But you would have to be careful not to get any conterfeit green papers. I got into a space that I couldn't get out of recently also. Mom went to the hospital to be with daughter bean and she went into the closet to get her pants to change from her shorts and I snuck in there without her seeing me. It was two and a half hours later that I finally got out. I should have Mom post that.

Daughter bean is O.K.

Casper

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Mom thinks she remembers having a copier like that when she was a little girl. If this is true, these copiers are older than dirt!

We like Snoopy, too!

~ Sara and The Bunch

Donna said...

That was a fun experiment to watch. Thanks, Daisy.

The Devil Dog said...

Dad always liked Silly Putty, but mom thought it was just okay. Oh well, different things for different people or kitties and woofies.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Face it, Daisy, you get what you pay for. Next time, stick with HP or Canon... :-)

SophieKitty said...

Don't worry about wasting your money, Daisy. Although it might not have worked good as a color copier, your item looks like a good toy for whapping around.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh at leest yoo are eggsperumenting with yer differunt copying opshuns. Maybe yoo can sell yer grate sunday comics fur millyuns of green papurs!!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, thank you for your very thorough review. We understand you are disappointed in it as a copier but at least was the egg shaped container fun to bat around????
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Amber-Mae said...

Yeah, I think your putty copier is kewl too! I want one but where can I get it?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Thank you for coming by and saying goodbye to Archi Ann. You took the time and I appreciated it and wanted to let you know that.

I really like your web page and your review of the copier was very cool. I'm going to add you to my links :-)

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, it is a good deal for the price you paid. You should have gotten another color though if you don't like yellow. They come in other colors. We love your adventures.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

meemsnyc said...

We thought the copy putty was pretty neat!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's too bad. Bring it back to the store. Perhaps you get your money back?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Did you know yer copier can bounce?! Roll it up in a ball and twap it around - git yer money's werth!

Mo and The Purries said...

What a great post!
Toss out the "not a gum" stuff and have your mommie put a couple Temptations in the egg - viola, you have a great rattle toy!
:)
{{{HUGS}}} ~ Not The Mama

Thoughts said...

Daisy perhaps you can use the copier to make a mold of your sweet little paw prints! Then your Mommie can frame it for you :)

Unknown said...

Daisy how do u do dat!! Me didn't know eggs can has drawing on it!! so cool Daisy!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I used to play with that many, many, many years ago when I was a kid. I always thought it worked pretty well. Well except for picking up the actual colors. But I thought it was lots of fun. I'm sorry you were disappointed, but for a $1.99 color copier I would not expect excellent quality.

micgui said...

Smart Cat and really Gorgeous... :P Nice pictures you have there...

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy i hope you did not pay too much for that you cane make it wiff glue water and 2 tea spoon of borox ladry soap and it makesd 4 times the amount

Lilly

Andree said...

I remember that! I used to love to smell it! I never ate it, though. I was safe.

Alice said...

You are a very pretty kitty! Don't be sad that your copier was a dud, maybe next time you will buy something better!

Mary said...

That putty looks tasty, but be sure not to eat it. I am sorry you do not like your putty copier, perhaps it was made in China, so now you learn something about quality control for the next time you spend you allowance on something!

Related Posts with Thumbnails