Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: My New Tube Socks



Share/Bookmark

95 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Fabulous Miss D, surely you will lead the world in this new fashion trend in casual wear. I hope you got a lot of temptations for this job.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dear Daisy,
This look very unique on you~!!!
You are so dare trying each kind of fashion~~~~~
That is very neat!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Daisy, those are funny socks. Mum sez in aynshunt days when she wuz a girl they used to wear Bobby socks. These must be Daisy socks.

Parker said...

Those are designer tube socks! You are very cutting edge!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Whahahahaha! Daisy, that looks perfect for a 'Renew, Reuse, Recycle: Kitty Fashions' ad!
*applause*

Tigmut'hep said...

Ok, so maybe I take as much catnip as I can, but I can still tell when some thing's slightly wrong with a fashion craze... While I greatly admire your ability to make just anything look fantastic Daisy, I fear this latest fashion item may well cause serious problems when you walk! ;)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

They look pretty but can you walk in those tube socks?

~ Girl girl

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
At first glance I thought you were on stilts and I figured you had run away and joined the circus....but then again, you are always on the cutting edge of fashion, are you starting a new trend?

Purrs
Abby

jenianddean said...

Hahaha ... you may want to discuss your clothing budget with your Mommie. Still, you make it look good!
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute socks but they look like they would be difficult to walk in! I'm not sure if they will catch on, Daisy, but they sure look cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, Daisy, Daisy...

Adan is right, "unique" is the word I am looking for ;)

Anonymous said...

Ummm, your toesies seem to be sticking out, Daisy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

very fashionable! now, all you need is bows around your neck (the christmas package type) that all the teen age girls here seem to like wearing.

Jackie said...

Oh my Daisy,
The French will be so disappointed that it was you that will start this latest fashion trend and craze.

Good for you Daisy.:-)))))))))

Anonymous said...

Great socks
I lov'em

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Mommy is really laughing at this one! We think that you look fabulous!!!

You are one daring fashionista!!!

Great Tube Socks!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
You might not want to stay with that designer Daisy! The 'socks' are not very practical ;)
Purrs Mickey

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Now that is definitely one interesting outfit Daisy!

BenSpark said...

I think I had that same pair when I played grade school basketball.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's an... interesting look, Daisy.

Unknown said...

love love love them!

Sushi said...

hey Daisy, if there is a "the most creative cat in the world" awards out there it must definetely go to you! I loved these socks, really creative and fashionable. It looks kinda hard to walk in these but I know you nail it with your catwalk. I just visited the wordless wednesday site, signed up and got a message that I need to wait for my blog eligibility. Will I be notified via e-mail? From what I understood, do I need to post a picture on both my site and their site?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am laffin' so hard here,,, that is the funniest thing i ever saw honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

They definately are more fashionable than warm I would guess. But indeed they are fashionable.

P.S. Your mommie's train story made me sad. I think you should talk your parents into trying again...

Sarge Charlie said...

I came home and miss bee is laughing out loud at your tube socks, I think they are very attractive.

Daisy Deadhead said...

The finest in this years' fashions, most assuredly.

:)

eastcoastlife said...

lovely socks! er.... how do you walk in them? Aren't they a little too stiff?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm is LOL! I have no idea why! Those tube socks are cool! Kinda like my socks.

Orion

Irishcoda said...

What lovely socks! They match so well with your colors!

Tybalt said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh! Daisy! I can't breathe!
Wow. Did your mommy make those especially for you? I can tell someone put a lot of love into creating those tube socks. Did you get extra yummy treats for this modeling job, I hope?

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy,
You seem to be so very patient with your mommie. I cannot believe you tolerated having those put on. You are one silly, silly girl.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You look like a hockey goalie!

catsynth said...

That's really cute and funny, too :)

Bonnie Story said...

Let's go shoot some hoops! Those socks are too coolio, chiquita!!

Quasi said...

Those are quite stunning. Perhaps you should have them tailored to fit?

:-) MaryLou said...

Entrecard introduced me to your blog, and now I love seeing all the pictures of Daisy. :-)

And now I'm joining in on Wordless Wednesday!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those do not look very comfortable Daisy.

Nomi said...

Ummm. Not one of your better fashion statements Daisy. Even so, you carry it all off with great aplomb.

Rebecca said...

Haha - very cute!! Happy WW :)

Forty Paws said...

That's hilarious!

Luf, Us

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think you need to tell your mom to stop making you do these silly things! You made me and my mom laugh again though!
--JB

Clover said...

Hahah Daisy! Great socks! They look a little....stiff...
Love Clover xo

CastoCreations said...

Those are FAH-BULOUS! :)

Thanks for commenting on Trooper's hat. I don't think he liked it so much. *giggle*

Shaggy and Scout said...

They are pretty stiff! Maybe a few washings might help.

Liss said...

Oh, silly girl. I think that could be the new fashion hit. Nixon, Fatty, and Herbie will be trying these on over the weekend!

Haley H said...

Daisy, you make me LOL. As always, you are one stylin' little kitty. :)

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

MOL hahaha Daisy you is a funny kitty! Me is glad you has a blog so we can blogs. ~Empress

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha.....Oh Daisy, those socks are so cute! You are such a good model that everyone is sure to want to wear the latest tube sock fashion!

Team Tabby said...

We love your creativity, Daisy. Very amusing too.

Mindy & Moe

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your Mommy is very bad!

LOL, we never thought of using the tube for socks. They make good toys though.

~Socks, S & C

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Daisy, I would like to see you walking in these! Did you try it?

The Furry Kids said...

Oh my paw, Daisy! Momma just snorted coffee out of her nose. hee hee
Be careful you don't get papercuts on your armpits. hee

Love,
Tazo

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

That is soooo funny and cute Daisy! Momma is just cracking up!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Crew said...

Hmmm, although quite fasionable, those socks don't look too comfy.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahahahaha, toilet paper tube socks! Daddy wants ta know if yoor socks is dirty cuz dey is brown...daddy is a nut.

LZ said...

Fancy Schmancy!!! Do they make you walk kind of funny?

Kaze

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

toob sox!!! that is a grate idea. and they are nice to chew on when you is bored!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

hehe I finks all you are missing is roller skates!

Unknown said...

Poor cat!

PB 'n J said...

Those are pawesome tube socks Daisy - you made Mommy MOL!

Chrissie said...

Hahahaha! You are very fashion-funny Miss Daisy!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Daisy, you usually lead the felines in fashion, but we're not sure this one will catch on. Were you bribed to wear those tube socks?

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool socks!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Eek! You look so cute!

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! If Project Runway has a recycling challenge I want to see someone do this. :) It's coming back this summer with a new season.
What kind of treats are you getting to strike a pose?
I hope you are having a happy day with Mommie and Pixie!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Ha! That is a funny way to play off your image as a fashion plate.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Oh dear, not your style at all, mia bella.

B said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

B said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! I love the tube socks!

I don't know how you pose so well in them. You are so good. I wouldn't let MB put anything on me.

Purrs, Sukie X

darlene said...

ha ha..that is sooo funny!!!...love it!!

Donna said...

Ha ha, real tubes! Be careful that you don't get hurt.

SophieKitty said...

Those are funny-lookin' socks, Daisy.

The Devil Dog said...

That is very funny, Daisy. Are we back in the "Flashdance" early
80's?

Roxy

Sassy Kat said...

Ha, ha, ha, you are too funny. We think you can always find something funny to do.
Roscoe, Sassy, Momo & Opus

Motor Home Cats said...

Has your mom finally cut off your credit card for your fashions? We think you are going to have a bit of a problem walking in your new socks.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Amber-Mae said...

Daisy, your tube socks look a bit stiff & hard. Wouldn't it be hard for you to walk properly? Hehehe!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Haha...fasionable and environmentally friendly...lol

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Daisy, we is saving this fer a post soon, but we gotta tell ya! We caught YOUR lizard! He came right in the house while the deck door was open.

But we let him go when he said he was yer friend. We got PICTURES an efrythin!

He's a nice lizard, an we dint hurt him anny.

Lux said...

Haha, Daisy, this is the best smile I've had all day! :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

harharhar!
luv--jh

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hee hee hee hee
:: snorting ::
furry funny, Daisy.
Purrs,
KC

Anonymous said...

I really liked reading your post on your cats new toy and like you I am a cat lover myself. My wife and I have three cats and we just got our newest edition to our family this past weekend and two month old little baby girl kitten. We called her Whiskers and she is a great cat and thanks for the info. on the cat toy I think we are going to get one for ourselves. So keep up the great posts and I will keep reading them...
Thanks again,
Ryan

The Furry Fighter said...

*absolutely crying real tears of laughter*

:)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! It puts a new meaning to "tube" socks.

dennis said...

Dennis just loves your sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

Oh, SQUEE!!!!! Mom is laughing fit to be tied. Daisy, you are an adorable dear!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

meemsnyc said...

Hahahahaha, that was really funny!!

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Daisy you are so clever and you always make us laugh!!! hehehehehehe Tube socks!!
Your FL furiends,
Mr. Tigger and Samantha

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! That's funny :-D

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

How didju manage ta puts dohz on??

Daisy May...

Andree said...

Oh I never knew your Mommie made socks! I love them. I can make those, too! Can I send you some?

andrahyb said...

ROFL!!!!!!!

Here comes the LATEST fashion!
Your Mummy did drew those lines beautifully thou...

Daisy... Paws up!
You can't...

HAHA!

Your woofwoof pawllos.
Rudolf & Goofy

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you should teach me how to walk inside those socks. Using those cute socks would beat over the challenge of using high heels for humans :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha
nice socks

Related Posts with Thumbnails