Friday, June 6, 2008

Fashion Friday: A Fancy Summer Dress!

Today I am modeling my pretty, summery dress. It has a fancy pink underskirt, and it ties at the shoulder with pink ribbons. I usually do not like plaid very much, but I think this is a good plaid. Here I got a little bit distracted because a modeling treat got onto the table. That was a little bit unprofessional of me. Sorry.
My Mommie Photographer told me to smile real big and act cute. I know how to follow directions!
Uh oh! I just noticed that the bodice of my dress is slipping a little bit. I think my shoulders might be too narrow to wear this dress properly.
I almost forgot! This dress comes with a little matching bow you can wear on your head!

Share/Bookmark

83 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Oh sweetie the bow just tops it off! You are such a pretty princess and I hope you got lots of treats.

Smooches.

Nomi said...

awwh Daisy, that is the purrfect summer owtfit and you modeled it weely well. Today is miewmie's auntie's 90th birfday (thats a furry long time)and they are taking her owt for a picnic. You could come too wearing your lufferly dwess.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Perfect, Daisy~!!!
Just Perfect!!!!!
This is a very very sweet beautiful dress~!!!
I love these colors~~~ SO SO SO Wonderful~!!!!!!!
You are so lovely elegant today~!!!!

snowforest said...

Pawesome dress ~ furry puretty ~ you are a top model!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a wonderful summer dress, Daisy! :) You look very pretty! :)

We3Katz said...

You are so lovely in that dress! The bow is too devine!!

Parker said...

The bow does make the outfit!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy! We weren't sure until we saw the last photo, the bow does it. Absolutely! You must have the bow!

Cupcake said...

You look beautiful smiling. It looks right on you!

eastcoastlife said...

That's a pretty summer dress! I would love one too. :)

Thanks for your prayers, my son has been discharged from hospital this afternoon. :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look so pretty in your dress, and the bow looks cute on you.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

The ring of daisies would be a great accessory for this purrty dress too, don't u tink Daisy?
Well, even a straw hat would look better when u wear it!
Happy weekend to you and Pixie!

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a good plaid daisy,very summery :)
If your dress dips a bit in front don't worry,I don't mind,
heh,heh,heh ;)
Purrs Mickey

Spooky said...

Ooh-la-la! The dress is divine, but the bow takes the cake!

andophiroxia said...

How did you attach the bow? I am curious how you did it, considering that barettes are not really conducive for cat fur or ears. I just wonder how you got it to stay on!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You are the cutest model I've ever seen :)

Babs (Beetle) said...

You have done it again Daisy! It's soooo pretty! The bow finishes it off so well.

You were very good not to snuffle that temptation up ;O)

Purrs, Sukie X

Isis said...

Oh that's such a pretty dress on you Daisy and I love your explanation of where you lived before, especially the bit before you were borned! :)

Purrs,
Isis
(who knows exactly where baby cats come from!) ;)

jenianddean said...

Awwww Daisy! You have done it again. You look perfect in your little summer party dance. I think your mommie should have the girls over a lawn party. That dress would be perfect!

Happy Friday!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look so cute and summery! we loves the bow!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Daisy, we think the matching bow makes the outfit. Those are very pretty colors for a plaid and you look adorable as always. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

PB 'n J said...

The Bow makes it perfect Daisy! What a wonderful summery fashion today.

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh boy, Daisy, that is a super cute dress. You know what? Momma made a squeaky sound when she saw the picture of you with the bow on your head.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Your dress is sooooooo adorable!!

It *almost* makes me want to go into modelling!

~Marie

Milton said...

Daisy, that is a very beautiful party dress. Are you going to a special party or date?

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you were made to wear pastels.

Anonymous said...

How cute. You look like a Rockabilly chick.


Jazz

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I have heard that the bodice slipping off the shoulder like that is kinda sexy. I wonder what Skeezix thinks.

We think you look very cute in that dress.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, you should audition for Americas Next Top Model! You would win for certain!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Daisy, you are just the cutest little kitty in the world!!!

Dma said...

i was thinking the dress looked pretty good but something was missing. then i saw the bow... awesome.

zevo hussein calamari said...

You look stunning in plaid!

Quasi said...

This dress is perfect for all the summer barbeques that I'm sure you'll attend. I think the off-the-shoulder look is very attractive.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
You look adorable in that plaid dress. Especially with the pink underskirt...just beautiful.

Purrs
Abby

Asta said...

Daisy
that is just the best plaid evew, and those pwetty bows at youw delicate shouldews awe vewy fetching..you look lie a bon-bon..
I hope you got lots of tweats fow this modeling assignment
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

oh you look so pretty! fashion friday is my FAVORITE of all your posts!!! My fanciest outfit is a lavendar polo-shirt but I do not really like clothes so I hardly ever wears it. and I do not get any matching bows! how sweet!

veronica

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you look divine in that dress. I am glad to see that you do really get treats for being a good model. You need to get paid well you know!

Bonnie Story said...

Good morning Daisy! Your pretty dress and bow makes me think of going to an Easter egg hunt! The weather up here in WA usually isn't warm enough yet by Easter, but when we lived in CA this outfit would have been perfect for springtime fun on the lawn! And no alligators!! (Scary...)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that is one of the prettiest dresses you have ever worn. The bow is just the perfect finishing touch.

Rene Perez said...

Daisy, your blog totally makes me happy every day! I love your summery dress!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Daisy, you are the cutest!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, only you could get away with wearing plaid. The bow is the "icing on the cake"!

Laila

Tybalt said...

Daisy, that last picture may be the cutest yet! I hope you got lots of yummy treats, and that you have a wonderful weekend. Purrrs!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

dats dress is luverlee fur summer time wear n da plaid is a nise contrast to ur dilute plaidee fur.

Haves you ever gones to Stuff on my cat? you woulds be top ten rated!!

- Daisy May and Katie Too.

Mr. Echo said...

The underskirt is flirty and fun. I think that's the best plad I've efur seen! Vary summery. And yoo ware it well!

CastoCreations said...

Oh miss Daisy that bow is just the icing on the cake!!! You look very good in those colors. :) Even if you are flashing us (hussy!). =D

The Furry Kids said...

That is a beautiful, summery dress, Daisy!

Lux said...

Oh Daisy, you are just the cutest! I especially love that little matching bow!

Randi said...

Oh Daisy! That dress is just the prettiest on you! I think that plaid goes very nicely with your colored fur furs...& the bow is an added treat.

Love & Licks,
Randi

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we love the plaid on you, especially with the bow, that totally completes your outfit! You look so beautiful!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Christine and FAZ said...

You look like a real southern belle in that dress Miss Daisy.

Forty Paws said...

How totally kyoot! Luf the bow too!

Luf, Us

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you look so sweet! You posed so nicely too. I love that dress on you and the bow is super cute. :) I like the underskirt on your dress, it adds flair.
Have a great summery day!
Love and Hugs to You and Pixie,
Lorianna

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is a beyootiful plaid, furry purrty and lady like. Yoo make effurything look good.

Unknown said...

Daisy, I really like the last picture with the bow on your head -very fashionable, as always!

Shaggy and Scout said...

It's adorable! The pink underskirt adds a lot to this dress, as does the bow!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, I aodrrrrre this dress on you!
The colors are just perfect!
I love the bow too!!!!

Happy week-end to you sweetiepuss and to Pixiekins too!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I just finished reading yesterday's postie.
Looks like a van metre home :-D
Oh yeah, you said you lived in stoneRidge.
I think your new house is very pretty!
Those gabled roofs are perfect protection for hurricanes.


purrrs

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy that is the cutest dress and you look very beautiful in it! The bow is an excellent addition and makes you look so chic!! We love it!
Your FL furiends,

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look wonderful and of course you always good great in pink!
--JB

Anonymous said...

treats distract me too, daisy!

pretty dress.

Tyler said...

Daisy, you're looking very sweet today.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, that is a beautiful summer dress. I LOVE the picture where you're smiling and acting cute. You are such a professional model!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a great summer dress, Daisy.
We love the bow.

Thank you so much for the carrots! We ate them all up, but kept the picture to remind us of how nice it was of you to send them. They were yummy!

Your NOMSS friends,
~ Bob and Patrick

dennis said...

Dennis thinks you look very nice.

Jans Funny Farm said...

You look cute in everything, Daisy. But you're going to have to speak to your photographer about leaving unnecessary props in the picture. Tsk, tsk. But the end results are good.

The Furry Fighter said...

good day Miss Daisy...I had to stop by and check out what you were wearing today, I LOVE Fashion Friday soooooo much! You have chosen an incredibly oretty dress indeed.

thank you for purring for me Daisy...i'm still eating so I fink the purrs must be working xxxx

Bobby D. said...

Daisy, you have such a sweet disposition.

caspersmom said...

Daisy, you are so cute and you look great in your new summer dress. I like that plaid, it's a pastel plaid. Thank you so much for visiting us when Mom was under the weather. It wasn't as lonely with you here. It's great getting out and visiting again.\

Casper

Sushi said...

Daisy, I managed to insert the auto-links just now! It worked! Thank you so much for your lovely explanation, you could be a teacher. And you look fabulous in this plaid dress, very very summery!
PS: Your photographer/mommy has a very nice resolution camera.

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, I like your plaid dress alot! It looks sooo sweet on ya...

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Poppy said...

Ooh, I love that bow! My hairs are not long enough to hold a bow. If they were, I might like to try wearing one. By the way, my sissy Clover had a Bad Cupboard Adventure exactly like yours a couple of years ago!!! It was before I came to live here, but Mommy and Daddy told me they were very scared about it.

Poppy

Skeezix the Cat said...

K-Y-O-O-T: Kyoot!!!!! Your ability to aksesserize reely sets yoo apart frum all the other soopermoduls! (And I have a kunfeshun to make. I stared at the pikcher ware yer bodiss slipped down for a vary long time.)

Jasmine Shanea said...

I love that last picture of you! just makes me feel happier every time I see it :)

Karen Jo said...

That dress was just made for you, Daisy. The colors look so good on you and the bow is just the perfect finishing touch.

Donna said...

That dress really goes with your complexion, Daisy. It is the perfect thing to wear to a dance.

Unknown said...

oh daisy!! you lookz soooo cute with summer dress!! I lovethe colors!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look absolutely beautiful! I especially love the bow in your hair - so pretty.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

What a wonderful dress! So cute! our bow actually looks good one you! I need to talk to your fashion consultant! my has been realy slaking lately! ~Queen Snickers

Andree said...

Pink is your color! And ribbons and bows are perfect on you. A perfect outfit for summer season. One of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

nice summer dress for the cat. I am gonna make for my cat too.

Anonymous said...

Does it really need??? does the cat really need for a cat???? I think not.

Anonymous said...

The pussy cat is looking great in the dress.

Related Posts with Thumbnails