Friday, June 20, 2008

Fashion Friday: Tropical Daisy!

Since today is the first day of summer, I thought I would wear something very tropical. This is my fancy Hula suit!
Here is a side-view of my outfit. Something seems to be going a little bit wrong with my coconut-bra. I never wore a bra before. How do you keep it on straight?
Here is the outfit with a pretty flower for my head. My Mommie is sometimes surprised at the outfits I will wear. This has FIVE pieces! The flower stays on with a loose elastic band around the ear.
I wish I was lounging at the beach... Oh Skeezix, do you like my outfit?
And finally, here is my close-up. Aloha!

Share/Bookmark

98 Notes for Daisy:

Toby Snowshoe said...

Wow, Daisy! You look terrific! Very tropical.

CRIZ LAI said...

Oh Daisy.. you are making the boys going goo goo gaa gaa over that coconut bra of yours :P Anyway, is that what you will be wearing to the wedding in Hawaii?

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Isis said...

Ooh love the bra Daisy, I think I need to order 3 of those before I have my next litter of kittens! Oh yes a few of those would come in handy when the kittens are supposed to be weaned and still want to hit the milkbar! ;)

Alexi said...

Daisy, you look fabulous. I don't have any outfits like that! Is that what you're wearing to the wedding? Inquiring minds want to know.

Parker said...

I just about fell off of the table when I saw your lounging pose Daisy! I think this is gonna' make Skeezix very happy!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, Skeezix will wet his pants (if he wore pants) and pass out when he sees that sexy lounging post!

~Jake

I wore a hula costume once. Suffice it to say, it did not go well for me or my mom.

~Bathsheba

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Daisy,
That colorful outfit really sets off your eyes! I especially like the beach-lounge pose. For sure you are a top model!
Purrs,
Abby

Anonymous said...

Aloha, Daisy! Oh my Cat! Look at that lounging hula girl, will ya!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, you look like a tropical flower.

If it is the first day of summer there, it must mean it is the first day of winter here - drat!!

Have a nice weekend pretty Daisy.

Jules said...

That's the cutest thing I ever saw!! Darling....
Such a fashion plate!

Leslie said...

Aloha pretty hula girl! :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very pretty outfit Daisy! Everytime the wee-est one sees your outfits, she wants it for herself! She has quite a dress up box as it is.

As long as she doesn't try to put it on me. You have the figure to pull off a coconut bra, me... well... not so much.

purrs, Shade

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look like you are ready to do the hula! Love the lei around your neck :)

Anonymous said...

awww ... gorgeous!!! :)

Henson Ray said...

Great pictures, Daisy! Very colorful.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, is there nothing that doesn't look good on yoo? Will we see da outfit at Gree and Othello's wedding? Holy smoke, wait til Skeezix see's this, he's gonna flip.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Oh boy, Daisy... Summertime will neva be the same again!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy,
I can see you are almost dancing~!!!!
Wowww~!!!! So wonderful~!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Daisy! You look ready for the luau! I have to wear a harness now and then and it's as close to a bra as I ever want to get!

Meow-halo (instead of Mahalo!),

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! You are wearing that to the big wedding tomorrow, right?

Laila

Liss said...

how pretty!

We've got a new contest posted, think you'll be interested. http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy, you look like a goddess.

Mommy said you don't have the chest for a coconut bra, but not to worry bra's are a nuisance anyway, you will be much more comfortable without it. And it's very European to go topless.

That is the perfect outfit for Othello & Gree's wedding and the flower just finishes the outfit perfectly.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,just when I thoyght you could not be any cuter you wear that sweet outfit!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure it will drive more than one Mancat(Skeezix) wild!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Dma said...

pssst... although i think that is a fabulous outfit, I'm not sure you need to wear a bra.

I agree with your mom. I'm amazed at some of the outfits you are willing to wear. that's what makes you such a great model though.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

you looks great, daisy!!! i love to visit your pages on fridays to see what is the new fashion.
bras are hard, i never wored one either.

Veronica

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we love your outfit and especially your lounging picture! Skeezy is probably beside himself right about now ... hee hee! Momma says bras suck ... but girls need to wear them. That is a perfect outfit for the big wedding too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Lol @ the bra Daisy :D

You look really authentic :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look wonderful - all ready for Gree and Othello's wedding

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy, you really made MB laugh today. She says that the bra reminds her of when she was a little girl and had her first one!

You look very beautiful, as usual.

Purrs, Sukie X

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I hope you got lots of temptations for wearing the flower above your ear. I am sure Skeezy is droolin....you look terrific!
Purrrs
Abby

Monty Q. Kat said...

Poor Skeezix won't know what hit him...

LZ said...

What a beautiful modeling job you're doing! Its a really pretty outfit and I love the arm band especially.

Kaze

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you look perfect. I think you are set for Gree and Othello's wedding too!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

little hula girl!!! how cute!! skeez will have er-gez i am afraid! ha ha ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy you are going to be a hit on the beach, that was a very revealing pose you did for Skeezix.

Stop by and see what I did with yesterdays comment on "Cat Scan"

Sweets the Cat said...

Someone is looking mighty pretty there Daisy!

The Furry Kids said...

Cute outfit, Daisy. I'm a little worried about Skeezix seeing you lounging like that, though. He might hyperventilate.

The coconut bra looks like it might chafe. Be careful! hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Tybalt said...

You are a gorgeous hula kitty, Daisy! I bet Skeezy faints!

Anonymous said...

Daisy looks so adorable. What a doll! You would give those hawaiian girls a run for their money!

Randi said...

WOWSA DAISY! You look like a swimsuit model when you were lounging on the beach/table there! Very provacative pose! All your boyfriends out there are gonna be knocking down your door!~

Love & Licks,
Randi

Sandra Yagi said...

I am amazed at how you look good no matter what the fashion. You look fabulous!

Rene Perez said...

Costume malfunction? I wouldn't wear that to the Super Bowl. Anyway, you're getting a little flirty aren't you? Oh well, you're cute as always...try a little toilet paper inside the coconut bra to hold it in place.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look absolutely adorable! You're such a great model!!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Um...geez....gulp.....ah....WOW Daisy we are speechless! Does a wiggle come with the outfit? I think our eyes are stuck on WOW!!! ;) =^Y^=Ty & The Boyz

Tenny said...

Oh dear. Now I'm afraid evrykitty will be lookin at my naked nips at the wedding...after havin my furs shaved fur sujery I kood use a bra!

Do thay make bras with 8 cups?

And I hope sumone is around to ketch Skeezy when he faints...

Tyler said...

Oh my goodness! You are one patient poodin, Daisy. You look marvelous!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I already saw a glimpse of you at Othello and Gree's wedding in Hawaii. Girl, you look so beautiful!! And even I LOVE the coconut bra...;-)

See you on the wedding!

Headbutts,
~Ruis

PB 'n J said...

What a great outfit - it works for the pirate beach party and Gree and Othello's wedding too!

Clover said...

I love fashion friday! Great outfit!! The lounging picture is the best!
Love Clover xo

Donna said...

Oh goodness, you look so adorable! That dress is perfect. You look like the life of the party.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, as always, you look adorable. We agree that it will be the perfect outfit for you to wear to the wedding tomorrow.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Shaggy and Scout said...

The ear flower is just the right touch! Lovely as usual Daisy!

Lux said...

Wow Daisy! That is the prettiest outfit I've ever seen, I think! You look great in it!

zevo hussein calamari said...

That is the purr-fect outfit to wear to a Jimmy Buffett concert. Can i borrow it next time he tours?

Finz UP!
zevo

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a summer outfit! Can you dance the hula?

You have so much patience, Daisy. Not every cat would sit still for modeling so many pieces at one time. One is too many for a lot of kitties.

purrs and tail wags

Skeezix the Cat said...

I....can't.....breethe!!!!!!! and the urjes are making it hard to tipe.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,
That coconut top is too much. So fun!

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

oh Daisy! You are the cutest kitty! My sister would never were all that, you are a special model! You really like my tail? It's kinda different, like it can't figure out which breed it wants to be. I like its white tip though. :) hehe

slobber kisses

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy: I have that very same problem with my bra--and it isn't even made of coconuts.

You are truly a vision of a tropical paradise!

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

How adorable Daisy! Last Halloween our older cat Pickles had a rare moment of giddiness and went with a tropical theme! He wasn't nearly as sexy as you though!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

You are gorgeous Daisy!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I love your outfit!!! Especially the one of you lounging!
My mom is going to maui in Sept so you are making her excited about her trip, though I don't think she will wear an outfit like this there!
--JB

Michael said...

hahaha very appropriate!!

your cat's a ham too!!! She loves it!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Um, YOWL!!! (Sorry, Skeezix, I couldnt help it)

Skeeter

Patrice said...

I love it! Looks like you are ready for a luau! Tell your mommy you need a pig to roast. =) Or at least throw a little pork in your dinner tonite.

Unknown said...

Daisy is very chic in her new hula outfit -- I especially like the photo where she's lounging -- she looks like she's really getting into that modeling thing. Adorably cute -- put a huge smile on my face -- thanks Daisy!

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Oh my! I think this is my favorite fashion Friday ever! You look so glamorous!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Oh, Daisy, them iz very color-full thingies to iz wearingz. Very, very nice. OK?

cheryl said...

oh, daisy!! how beautymous you are!! you always look smashing in whatever you wear. has skeezix seen this yet? you'd better haf smelling salts nearby!!

love & hugs--
the meowers

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy!!
All the Mancats here said Skeezix is a very lucky fellow!!

~ The Ladycats of The Bunch

Asta said...

Daisy

You look simply amazing...sexy and bootiful..I think Skeesix is going to faint when he sees you in that pose...
You awe the best supewmodel in the wowld!!!
I love youw twopical outfit
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bobby D. said...

You've gone too far. I'd lose the coconut thing and you'd be purrrfect tho.

Tesla and Hansel said...

Aloha indeed! you look so cute with all your pieces! Especially the flower around the ear!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, that is the cutest outfit ever! My Mum is amazed at the outfits you will wear too! She is also amazed at how nicely you pose!

I'm not amazed - you are a professional model - of course you will wear it!

MamaFlo said...

Probably the most precious pet photos ever!

Andree said...

Those bras are so pesky. What an outfit: so bright and colorful. What a nice figure you have, Daisy!

Karen and Gerard said...

Wow, Daisy, I am surprised you like dressing in that. Very colorful!

L. Alida said...

Daisy, I love it! I can't believe you are wearing that bra! What a good model you are. You are probably more cooperative than many bean models. :) I so look forward to Fashion Fridays and you always look fabulous. Your pose for Skeezix is just too funny! ;)
Have a Wonderful First evening of summer honey. Enjoy it with your Mommie and Pixie.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, you look like a genuwine hula-dula girl! I can't imagine Skeezy hasn't passed out from the palpitations you're giving him!

Team Tabby said...

We love you Fashion Fridays, Daisy. Awesome outfit, you looks great.

Mindy & Moe

Amber-Mae said...

I like your Hula suit Daisy! You have the body to wear that. Heehee!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Devil Dog said...

Very tropical, Daisy. I bet Skeezix's head exploded when he saw you. That was quite a oh la la photo of you, lying all stretched out like that.

Roxy

Sassy Kat said...

What a beautiful outfit! You look just like a top model. I think you could get a really good paying job. You are so professionsl when you have your photo taken. You certainly have the shape for such a summer outfit.
Sassy & Momo

meemsnyc said...

Oh wow Daisy, how festive you look. We love the outfit. Happy Summer!!

We3Katz said...

My goodness Daisy, Skeezix will be chasin u up and down da beach in dat outfit! U look sooooo cute!

Sushi said...

Daisy, you are a show stopper! How wonderful is this outfit? I love it!

Poppy said...

That is a very nice outfit, Daisy. I especially like the lei and ear flower. However, I think the coconut part may be unnecessary. Cats go topless in Hawaii, right?

Poppy

Kimo and Sabi said...

Um, . . . you lounge furry nicely. That's all we can say wifout gittin' in trouble.

Karen Jo said...

Daisy, your hula outfit is gorgeous and you are gorgeous in it. I certainly hope you are wearing it to the wedding.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a beautiful hula outfit, Daisy! :) You look fantastic, and all ready for the wedding in Hawaii this weekend! :)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, there are no words.....except....SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!! The Taylor Mancatss have both fallen over!!!! (sorry Skeezix)

The Taylor Womencatsss think you are just beautiful!!!

AND YOU ARE!!!!!!

a fluffy feline friend said...

What a cute outfit! You look like you're on your way to a luau in Hawaii. Jasmine says Hawaii is one of her favourite places in the world!

Copito said...

Oh lala, Daisy, you are very sexy with this outfit...

Alohawaii alohawaii ='·'=

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Homina, homina ... I'll bet that Skeezix is apoplectic over that coconut bra.

DMM

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Hiya Daisy! You must really like dis outfit cuz youz gotz a big smilee on ur face!!

Tanks fur cumin by to wish us well on our mooovin...

Oh and I likes da water game furry much! I tries dat.

Katie Too
=^..^=

Mr Jingles said...

Oh my gosh Daisy...you look so cute and beautiful!!! Mr Jingles is drueling over your pics!

Anonymous said...

Pass the greenies and Margaritas! You look fab g/f!

Louche Tabby said...

.......do they have coconut facial bras?....come to think of it, that wouldn't be to comfortable.......

Related Posts with Thumbnails