Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Mystery: A riddle for you!

For today's Monday Mystery, you must solve the riddle! You might not need your thinking cap for this one, because it is pretty easy. Anyway, I left my thinking cap in the wash after the last Photo Hunters post.
I have a tail, but I am not an animal.
I have a head, but I am not alive.
You should try to save me, even though I am not in danger.

Do you know the answer? Go HERE to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Yippeee I guessed money!! Miss D that was a good riddle. I like your monday mystery - it gets you thinking.

Have a super week my special sweetie friend.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

A coin!!!
I was guess - straw...
why would I think that? Hmmmm.... I guess wrong again~~~~

Thanks for the riddle, so much fun!!! I learn something new today, thank you!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We got that one too. The wee ones are always counting out their piggy banks so I see coins all over the place.

Very good riddle.

Have a good Monday, Daisy!

Purrs Goldie and Shade

Parker said...

Just like the ones I save in my kitty bank!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

We guessed right! We guessed right! We guessed right! We like it when you have easy riddles, Daisy! It makes us feel so smart!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Andree said...

I GOT IT!!! I got it before I even finished reading it! I think that is because we do heads and tails in math class so much! I'm glad I finally put my mathematical knowledge to good use!!!!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Now we know, Daisy! We, no mums couldn't come up with an answer, she's a tiny bit off her rocker today...
Smiles and Purrs to U and Pixie!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Hmmmp! MB is so silly sometimes. She said she couldn't think what it woz!

Good riddle though

Purrs, Sukie X

Anonymous said...

Wow! I guessed a coin! I was right! Woo hoo.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We know the answer to the riddle, Daisy! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, that was a very good riddle, Daisy! Your Quarter is very shiny!

Umm, Mom says that maybe currency IS in danger.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, you are very tricky! We didn't get it! Great riddle!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Alas, we are poor dumb animals we didn't get it right. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Mickey's Musings said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guessed right!!!! I am glad is was not hard today :) I'm not very good at riddles :)
Purrs Mickey

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very good riddle daisy! i am going to see my grandchildren today and i am going to see if they know it!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxooxox

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! We guessded "metal monies"!!!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha...i got it right

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I love how the cat has her hand on the quarter!

Dma said...

OK I did not answer correctly. If I couldn't get this one I think I will never be able to answer your mystery riddles.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Is that your allowance?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I guessed right. Eric couldn't guess cuz he's sleeping off Annie's Thetik right now.

Sarge Charlie said...

drats, i lost my thinking cap....

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee! We got it right!

Love,
Tazo

PS - You have very cute toes!

Forty Paws said...

Oh my. Maw did not guess that at all.

Well, such is life.

Luf, Us

jenianddean said...

I guess right! Good riddle Daisy! You're so smart!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Cat Street Boyz said...

We guessed money too! Good one Daisy...Mommy saves lots of those coins in a big cow bank and when it is time to go to NYC, she takes it to the bank machine counter. This is mommies mad money and last year she saved 81 dollars but this year she saved 128.50!!!!!!!! Mom said that cow was so heavy! The cow is gettin' fed again......=^Y^=Ty

Kitikata-san said...

Good riddle Daisy! I hope you got some treats for being so clever.

Quasi said...

You had me stumped, girl!

Spooky said...

Good riddle, Daisy! I guessed right!

PB 'n J said...

Oh that was a good one Daisy! Could you tell our Mommy that we get treats if we're right?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was a very good riddle Daisy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

OMC Daisy! Our Meowm is such a dunderhead! She has no idea what it was! Prbably cause she spends those like there is no tomorrow!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I love your riddles. They are always fun! Have a great week Daisy!

Nomi said...

No I dint get it wight and my xcuse is cos its too hot here to fink pwoperly !! I did twy but fell asleep before....zzzz...zzzz

Shaggy and Scout said...

We got it!!!!! We are feeling so smart today!!
Hope your thinking cap doesn't shrink in the wash.

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, I thought you were a coin and I was right! Now I have to go back to my nap.

Rocky

Jasmine Shanea said...

cool riddle! I couldn't guess it as usual. (sigh.) maybe I need a brain of a cat to figure things out

Donna said...

A quarter, yeah!

We3Katz said...

We thot moniez too, iz dat ur moniez Daisy? Iz that ur goverment incentive moniez? Bedder not save it then, they wantz u tu by a TV wid it.

We haz a new blog, pleeze stop in an say hello when u can!

Tybalt said...

Wow! I got it right!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got it rite!!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!! It's good to save up all yer coins so yoo can spend 'em all on kyoot owtfits!

Motor Home Cats said...

Yipee, we guessed right. We think that is two weeks in a row.

Cute riddle Daisy.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Mr. Echo said...

Yoo is so clever. When I wuz littel I used to play wif mettul munney. Happy Munday dear Daisy!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Yay I guessedid right today! I has to learn to save more I finks, I don'ts have any silver money.

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! At first I thought airplane? No, that's not it. :) Good riddle!
I hope your Monday is a happy one!
Love and Purrs,
Loriann

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Just what I have in my kitty bank...

Purrs
Abby

Mr. Hendrix said...

i guessed money! finally i got one right! whoo hoo!

that is a good one, i like the easy ones.

ps we like your summer dress Daisy! we think it looks wonderful on you.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Haha I got it but poor momma did not! I guess she needs to borrow you thinking cap. :) ~Queen Snickers

Liss said...

hehe. I didn't get that, but that was a good one.

Thoughts said...

Good riddle Daisy! We got it right! Our Muther always tells us that we are smart kitties...

Theodore and Sasha

Mo and The Purries said...

That was very clever, Daisy!
I don't know why but all I could think of was cleaning stuff like mop heads... clearly I need to think more about money!

luv,
Not The Mama

Sushi said...

Nice one Daisy, I didn't have my thinking cap so I decided to look at the answer.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We obviously need to borrow your thinking cap, Daisy, because this one had us stumped! Oh well, maybe next week ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Unknown said...

Yay, I got it right! That was a very good riddle Daisy!

LZ said...

That was a good one! Unfortunately the LL's brain is all fogged up and couldn't get it right. I told her not to cheat and check but she did anyway.

Kaze

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Haaaaaa
I never would have guessed

That is a good one :-)

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi daisy! that riddle is hard for me, but I liked your sunday comics a lot!!!
thanks for congratulatating me1!!
figaro

Jans Funny Farm said...

Very good riddle, Daisy.

It's too hot to think here. We hope you are cooler there.

purrs and tail wags

Lux said...

That's what I thought - that's what I thought! :)

Asta said...

Daisy
I wasn't even a contendew..I think my bwains have melted it's so hot hewe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you are beautiful AND smart!!!

Boy said...

Haha....you stumped me there Daisy!

The Devil Dog said...

Ah, that is a very good riddle, Daisy. I am sorry to say that mommy did not guess the answer. Maybe it is because she is too hot to think.

Roxy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I got it this time! Whoo hoo. You had better save that quarter. Maybe you can buy a couple of Temptations with it!
--JB

Just Ducky said...

MONEY!!!!

Team Tabby said...

We liked your riddle, very funny.

Mindy & Moe

Alexi said...

Yay!!! I guessed it was a coin. Wish I had one. We always enjoy your Monday mysteries.

Unknown said...

Meee think kitty Ghoastz!! Mai mom think so too!!

SophieKitty said...

OOooh! You got some money! What are you going to get?

Amber-Mae said...

Nickel or a Dime! Ha! I finally got a riddle correct...

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh a coin.. that's a really pawsome riddle

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Thanks for the riddle. I have a question. Daisy's hairs are not curly then why you call like that.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yay! We said "penny" (after all, "a penny saved...") but we figured that any coin aktally fit the riddle.

caspersmom said...

I was way off. I guessed a dead lizard that Mom would have saved. Ha. I really like this picture of you Daisy, you look so pretty here.

Really liked your Sunday comic Daisy, it was pretty good

Related Posts with Thumbnails