Saturday, June 28, 2008

Photo Hunters: Bright

The Photo Hunters theme this week is bright. Here is a photo my Mommie took from my backyard of a sunrise. You can see the bright, golden sun reflecting off the water.
And here I am basking in some more bright sunshine!
Here is a portrait of me in the sunshines again! Can you see the little tufts on my ears?


Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

TabbyNormal said...

Oh, yes, a wonderful shot of your ears! The tufts are sweet indeed.
Purrs,
Abby Normal

CRIZ LAI said...

Oooo.. Daisy. The reflection shot is great! By the way, don't get sunburn for staying under the BRIGHT ray for too long :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Harajuku PearL said...

Great sunset. I guess you enjoyed gazing at it too...;)

PearL

Anonymous said...

needless to say i LOVE the sunset!! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The sunrise photo is beautiful, but of course, so are the photos of you.

Tom said...

I love the sunset. Nice entries for this theme.

Hootin Anni said...

Daisy....I love the 2nd photo of you basking in the sunlight.

Leslie said...

Hi Daisy - you look so pretty today. :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

The view from your house is breathtaking. Wow, very pretty.

You also look very sweet enjoying the beams!

Purrs Shade and Goldie

Anonymous said...

I know how you must love lying in the bright sun...

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Daisy! You look so pretty in the sun!!! Thank you for coming to our party yesterday!!!

Love, Spats & Sassy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We saw the little tufts on your ears. The picture of the sunrise is so pretty. That was an awesome picture of bright. ~Socks, S & C

Parker said...

Would you please send some of that sun to O Hi O? All we have is the rains and the boomies!

Anonymous said...

That sunset is spectacular!

Daisy, your ear tufts are fabulous!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I loves the sunshine! Doesn't it feels great to lay in it?

mimi11460 said...

Very nice reflection shot.Beautiful...see mine if you can..

jenianddean said...

Those are some great bright pictures. You have a beautiful backyard!
--Jasper

Monty Q. Kat said...

Belly!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, that bright sunshine feels good on your tummy doesn't it? Pickles and I will lay in the sunshine today too! If we're really good we'll get to go out on the patio to lay in the sun!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Beautiful sunset! Daisy you certainly know how to bask.

Purrs, Sukie X

Unknown said...

Daisy,

Your ears look like delicate pinkish coral seashells in the sunlight! Can you hear the ocean?

Your pal,

Petey

Donna said...

Your ears look very full and healthy. I think I will try napping in sunbeams more.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
The boys in the Whiskers & Purrs Gang fondly refer to the 2nd of photo of you layin' in a sunbeam as a "Hubba Hubba" shot! WOWWY! You is HOT, Daisy!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you sure are a bright little girl!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Honey P. Sunshine said...

sunshine, on my tummy, makes me happee.....

Dma said...

That is skillful basking.

Skeezix the Cat said...

AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE! Tummy shot!!!!!

Sarge Charlie said...

You know what, you are just the bright spot in a lot of peoples day Miss Daisy

Nomi said...

I luf your little tufts in your ears. I want some too !! Nice foto of the sunset but you owtshine even the sun Daisy !

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely, Daisy! :) Dragonheart has tufts on his ears too! :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Miss Daisy! You look extra pretty with the sunbeams dancing brightly on your furs. Excellent job with the theme.
DMM

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh just look at you all stretched out in that big sun beam!
You look very bright there.

~ Gracie

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Wow Daisy! That is your backyard?? It is beautiful - especially in the sunset. Those little tufts on your ears are beautiful, too! Have a great weekend! And, thanks for coming to our slumber party last weekend!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very Very bright indeed~! Daisy~!
You are also bright my heart every single day!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet tufts Daisy and what a view from your backyard!

CatLadyDiary.tumblr.com said...

Daisy...I love the ear tufts, do you use Mousse or Gel?

Cat Street Boyz said...

WOW, you live right off the water! Our lake is a walk up the street so we can't see it from our house. Tinker is our only tuffted ears brother. I like you tuffs better=^Y^=Ty

Anonymous said...

"Oh Daisy" that backyard sunrise photo is beautiful and your as cute as ever :)

I tagged you for a meme please go to my blog and see.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We also fink you is a bright kitty! (as in furry smart)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I was certain you would have no problem with the bright theme--you live in a bright state and are a very bright cat!

Anonymous said...

very very pretty! you AND the scenery!

Sunny's Mommy said...

All nice pictures :-) I especially like the middle one of you cause you're so cute, and in the bottom one you look like you have frootbat ears :-D

Anonymous said...

There are some great shots here that are puuuuuuuufect for today's theme! I love the sunshine photos.

Happy Hunting, Daisy!

DJYano said...

Great shots and the cat is cute! I love cats and keep 2 cats at home.

Karen Coutu said...

Love the first one! Beautiful silhouette of the trees!!

Mimi Lenox said...

I love the sunshiny pic and the window bordered around Daisy. Very nice and she looks so happy and relaxed.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hi Daisy! I am just catching up with your blog posts and you are definitely the cat's meow! The pictures of the shelter cats was wonderful too, but now my mommy wants to adopt them all. We don't have room, mommy!

Anyway, that was a very nice photo hunters. I especially liked the one of you lying in the sunbeam. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks so much for commenting on my post. I know it's sad, but I want to hit home with as many people as I can. Love the photos. I'm moving to Florida at the end of July. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

That patch of sun sure looks nice...I also think the term bright represents you well.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I love the tufts on your ears, Daisy. And I miss you. First my mom was gone in L.A. last week and now I heard that she and daddy Len are going to buy a house and we are moving! And we have to try to sell our old house too. I miss you!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Superb sunrise shot! I'd love to be basking in the sunlight with you Daisy :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, such cute pics of Miss Daisy & the sunset is pretty too!

Lux said...

Lovely pictures! Hey, I have ear tufts, too, Daisy!

Motor Home Cats said...

We like how even your tufts are curly. It is so nice to be able to snooze in the bright sunshine.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy those are some wonderful Bright photos! It's cook that we both like laying in the sunshine! The sunrise is beautiful, too!
YFF,

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy,

I especially love this photo of you in the light. Your ears are all a glow. Your mouth looks as if it was made for kitty kisses. Here's one from me to you.

Love,
Bobby

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy - you are BRIGHT in many senses of the word, and you always BRIGHTEN my day!

luv,
Not The Mama

MaoMao said...

Awwwww, the pickshures of you with the li'l tufties on yur ears maded Momma say SQUEE!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

meemsnyc said...

What a pretty sunset shot your mom took. Daisy, you look adorable, want to rub that belly!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh yoo gots lots of great bright pictures. Nice backlight shot of yur ear tuffs too!

Asta said...

Daisy
the sun is pawfect fow showing off youw bootiful eaw tuftses
enjoy youw basking
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Daisy said...

A beautiful and sweet kitty belly!

Anonymous said...

Those were great sunshine pictures Daisy and we did see the tufts on your ears!

Forty Paws said...

Beautiful fur tufts!

Luf, Us

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a beautiful back yard. We are so jealous. I have been trying to visit your blog and kept click on the catster website instead of blogspot. I am glad that I finally found you.

TorAa said...

Daisy - You are the Brightest Cat ever (except for Rosa and Felicia)

The Devil Dog said...

Those are some great photos, Daisy. We can see the little tufts. They are very cute. We like the sun basking photo best.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

looks like a nice nap spot, daisy!

Fred said...

I love sunrise/sunset shots. Beautiful

Team Tabby said...

You have lovely ears, Daisy! You have an awesome view of the sunrise.

Mindy & Moe

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Soaking up sun is the greatest!!! We loved the picture of you enjoying your sun spot Daisy!!!

Sorry we haven't been able to come visit you as often as we would like to lately, we hope that will be changing soon, once we get a new router.

Purrs and Headbutts,

Moki

SnoopyTheGoon said...

None as bright an happy as Daisy.

Have a great weekend!

Sushi said...

Wow, Daisy! How beautiful is the sunset from your backyard!

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a great BRIGHT post! I really like the sun on your ears and you lying in the sun!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm,BRIGHT sunspots are the best!!
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

That last photo is stunning!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I think that you have the bestest backyard IN. THE. WORLD.

The Furry Bambinos said...

You look very happy basking in that sunbeam, Daisy. And we love the little tufts of fur on your ears! Meerkat has little tufts on her ears too!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

i beati said...

such a beauty !!

eastcoastlife said...

Did you have a tan after that sunbathing? :)

Unknown said...

meee like 2nd photo of u laying on the sunz!! very artisticz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails