Friday, June 27, 2008

Fashion Friday: I am the cat's meow...

...because my shirt tells me so!

I got this fancy top from my friends at Sleeping Kitten - Dancing Dog! They are very nice, and you should see some of the fancy mouth-watering desserts there. I am trying to show you the back of the shirt, because it says "I'm the Cat's Meow."
I noticed that the shirt has fancy faux leopard trim, so I got a great idea: wear it with my faux leopard scarf! And that got me to thinking, Daisy, you should add some beautiful pink diamonds!
When my Mommie looked away, I tried to sneak into the modeling treats. I did not get any though.
Here is something else about this shirt: it gives me good camouflage. See how I blend into the background? This will be good for lizard hunting.
Finally, I would like to show you my new friend that I also got from SKDD. His name is Frog Ted and he has a website called Frog the Dog! He likes to have fun adventures. If you visit him, you can do coloring, play games, and read stories. I think kids will love to visit Frog the Dog! I hope I can have some fun adventures with him, too.
You can visit Frog the Dog's blog, too!
Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a very cute shirt, Daisy. :) Your new friend is cute too! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very smart top you are wearing Daisy, and the scarf and diamonds set it off nicely.

Parker said...

What that shirt says is very true Daisy!
You are the cat's meow!

Babs (Beetle) said...

That's a very lovely top daisy. When will we see another one of your tricks?

Purrs, Sukie X

Isis said...

You certainly are the cat's meow in that Daisy! I have some purrty pink catnip flowers growing in my run that would look great with your scarf - I have a picture of them today too! :)

Anonymous said...

The scarf and pink diamonds compliment that leopard top purrfectly, Daisy!

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Daisy,
Your leopard-prints are absolutely wild! Oh, excuse me, Ms. C is about to come upstairs again and I've got to drum up the drama...
Purrs,
Abby Normal

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Oohh that shirt is just soooo you!!
You looks so magnifique!

Good thing its grate fur lizurd huntin!

Katie Too

Mickey's Musings said...

That shirt is perfect for lizard hunting!!!!!! George better watch out! hahahahahahaha

Purrs Mickey

i beati said...

what a model!! the friend of Princeman, Toppy, Lovey, Darlin, Sweetheart, Pinky and Milady Marmalade

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, as usual, you look so beautiful! The scarf and pink diamonds are purrfect!! You are the cat's meow!!!

Your friend is cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

You look so cute in your new top.Thanks for introducing your new friend and his website.The niece thingy loved it :)

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, you truly are the "cat's meow"........

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You certainly are the cat's meow.

Loved it with the pink diamonds and scarf. Pink is so you.

~Socks, S & C

dennis said...

Dennis thinks the pink diamonds don't really go with the outfit. Dennis says you don't need Dog frog to have adventures! You have your DAISY stories and they are the best.

love always from Dennis

xxxooo

Dma said...

love the outfit and you are correct, the scarf is a good match.

p.s. my fantasy baseball team is called the cat's meow so you are wearing one of our uniforms.

Unknown said...

Daisy, with your knack for accessorizing, you're the epitome of downtown Chic! We think you're the cat's pajamas! (You probably have some of those as well!)

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

The Furry Kids said...

That is an excellent lizard hunting shirt, Daisy. And I really like how you dressed it up with the scarf and the diamonds. You can go from day to night with just a little accessorizing!

Love,
Tazo

Haley H said...

Daisy, that's very sneaky of you, trying to get into your modeling treats like that! And the camouflage is excellent. Those lizards will never see you coming, unless you're wearing that scarf. Those dangly things might give you away.

Anonymous said...

You look all prettied up. Got a date tonight?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I think you would put those bean girls to shame on the catwalk...

Purrs
Abby

L. Alida said...

Daisy, that shirt is just so cute on you! Another excellent modeling job for Fashion Friday. I have always liked that expression: "The Cat's Meow." :)
Thank you for the kitten advice. I think lots of time and patience is in order along with lots of special one on one time with each of the Big Kitties.
Have a Fabulous Friday!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Milton said...

::Clap, Clap, Clap::
Great modlin' job. You really make that top look wonderful. Of course its true. Mmmmon-rowww for a great fashion friday!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I like that shirt! We have seen it in the store. Momma has picked it up for me about a squillion times and then put it back. :p Now you have it so I will have to get something else so we never where it at the same time to the same party! ~Queen Snickers

Donna said...

That is a wonderful color on you, Daisy. You look all set to go to a soiree at a very chi-chi lounge.

The Crew said...

You're right Daisy. Those lizards will never see you coming in that great camoflauge shirt!

eastcoastlife said...

That is a smart shirt!! It's Friday! Let's party!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy! I have that shirt and was forced to wear it around the holidays. However I think it looks much better on you.

Anonymous said...

I will check out the Frog Dog site for my grandkids, thanks! You are looking particularly lovely today Daisy!

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I like leopard print too. Daisy you are the cat's meow in your stylin' new duds.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy you look marvelous. Next time I will send you something deliciously feminine. Love, Bobby

Janet said...

Daisy, it's a fabulous look on you! You have a way with accessories, that's fur sure!!

Anonymous said...

oooh - yes, the purrfect outfit for lizard hunting! very cute!

JD at I Do Things said...

I wish I had your fashion sense, Daisy. I also wish I had your pink diamonds!

JD at I Do Things

Tybalt said...

How cute, Daisy!!!!

Forty Paws said...

That is a very pretty outfit that you got Miss Daisy!

Luf, Us

Skeezix the Cat said...

OMC! I have a shert ixzaktly like that!!!! We cood be twins!!!!!

Tara said...

You look fab Daisy! And the pink scarf was the perfect accessory!

Tara

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoo are da cats meow! Yoo haf wunnerful fashon sense...

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love your shirt honey and i think the pink diamonds are purrfect. frog the dog looks like a nice boy.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lux said...

I like the picture where you were trying to sneak some treats! :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a great shirt Daisy. We certainly think you are the cat's meow. your accessorizing with the diamonds and scarf was perfect.

enjoy all your modeling treats. we'll have to visit Frog the Dog this weekend.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - you gots yer furry own woofie! We wants a woofie, but Daddykitty says NO. We finks our blurpy sisser will be able to convince him when she's older!

P.S. - we likes yer new outfit too!

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe the Cat's meow!!!!!!
I do love the pink faux leopawd scawf wif it..I hope the modeling tweats finally opened up..thank you fow doing a happy dance fow Sadie sue!
love youw new fwiend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Clover said...

You always look so great in all the fashions you model. Good accessorizing!
Love Clover xo

Frog the Dog said...

Hey Daisy, your ears are as fine and pointy as mine!
How about sharing those pink diamonds??

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You look so cute in your outfit today! We speshully like the diamonds...they sparkle just like you!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Rene Perez said...

I love your new shirt. When you added the diamonds, you really pulled the look together. You should have gotten a modeling treat. ;-)

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a wonderful kitty you are to let your mom play "dress up" with you.

Irishcoda said...

You are too cool, Daisy, in your new shirt and leopard scarf! :) Definitely the cat's meow!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you look very cute in your new shirt. We like your new friend too.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Jans Funny Farm said...

You have such style when you dress, Daisy.

purrs and tail wags

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have given you an award Daisy. Come to our blog to collect it.

Matthew S. Urdan said...

Ummm, does Daisy like dress up day? We tried doing that to our first dog, Buffy. She was a tomboy and all, but she didn't care too much for wearing our baseball shirts or anything else we forced her into. :)

All...I'm catching up on my comment replies. This is in response to the comment you left on Almost Wordless Wednesday: Norway Maple Trees.

Mrs. Mecomber--Thank you very much. Aww, shucks. You know what they say about a boy and his tree--without one a boy and his dog don't have anything to use to relieve themselves on....Once again, "they" said it. I don't know who "they" are. ;)

Amy--Yeah, at a Jewish philosophy study session not too many years ago, we were all sitting at the table with the rabbi discussing I-thou relationships, and I kind of mentioned the tree. Suddenly it became very quiet and everyone just stared at me. I said "What?" completely innocently. "A tree is one of God's creations, right? It needs to be cared for too." One of my friends then said: "Matt, you need help." And I said "That's right. No one makes it through life alone..." It got pretty interesting after that, let me tell you. ;)

Bonnie--Thank you so much. Give your Norway about 7 or 8 years with great watering and it will soon become the most magnificent tree in your yard.

Daisy--Like I said to you before, just come on up to the Mountains of North Carolina in late October. It's spectacular, and a doable drive. My father makes it from Venice in one day. Not bad for a man of 76.

Jnez--That's very kind. Maples, to me, are truly amazing. "My" tree had leaves about 18 inches wide last fall. That's one pretty darn big maple leaf, let me tell you.

Cheers!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love your cute shirtie, Daisy! It looks very lovely on you, yes the diamonds look perfect with the shirtie as does the scarfie.

I like that frog dog site. That matching game is fun too!


purrrs to you and Pixie for a sweet and sunny weekend

admin said...

furry fashionable miss Daisy:)

SophieKitty said...

I'm totally diggin' the shirt. Especially the faux fur trim.

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very cute tee shirt, Daisy. You are very camoflaged. Definitely good for lizard hunting.

Roxy

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very nice layering , Daisy!

The wee ones are going to check out your new friend tomorrow!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is a very dashing top for you Daisy, I bet Lizard will afraid of you more easily~!!!

Just Ducky said...

I saw Skeezix wearing the same outfit. Have you two gotten matching fashions?

caspersmom said...

You look stunning Daisy, you always do. Although I have to disagree with you, I don't think you blend in the background all that well, but I do wish you well on your lizard hunting. I think that outfit on Mousie's site (Rosie-who-else) would look really good on you.

Casper

meemsnyc said...

Oooh we love the leopard trimmed outfit. Really cute!

Quasi said...

The female is just amazed by your ability to accessorize. She says your mother should contact the producers of "America's Next Top Model" about you.

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, I love your new shirt. Especially the way you accessorized it. You look marvelous :-D

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look amazing as always. You are the cat's meow!
--JB

Anonymous said...

i love this cat!!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, we love your shirt! And yes, it also acts as effective camouflage!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Related Posts with Thumbnails